Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
DarylR

Issues with the G602 View in community

Recently arrived after ordering on Amazon, has been working perfectly fine atop the G440pad aside from these few issues;    1) the G6 key on the left side of the mouse is not recognized. It works perfectly fine outside gaming, but in the games I've used it won't assign to binding. This appears to be a common issue. 2) the mouse has begun interfering with the keyboard, affecting both products. (these was just a general issue to see if other people expierence this, the keyboard is an old Dell one ... See more...

Recently arrived after ordering on Amazon, has been working perfectly fine atop the G440pad aside from these few issues; 

1) the G6 key on the left side of the mouse is not recognized. It works perfectly fine outside gaming, but in the games I've used it won't assign to binding. This appears to be a common issue.

2) the mouse has begun interfering with the keyboard, affecting both products. (these was just a general issue to see if other people expierence this, the keyboard is an old Dell one that I am soon replacing, and I fear the issue may be in the motherboard)

Anyone expierenced issues similar to these? Can anyone advise me on what to do?

BOSE

G500 randomly disconnects View in community

I've been experiencing some other with this mouse since a reimage. The mouse randomly disconnects and reconnects very quickly maybe a second delay until it working again; though, seldomly disconnects (*usb periferial sound) without reconnecting and still functioning normally. I'd say this occurs maybe 20-30 times a day or more, even while the computer not in use.   I'm unable to scan the event logs as there is no information during the time it has occured. Also, no events logged within device ma... See more...

I've been experiencing some other with this mouse since a reimage. The mouse randomly disconnects and reconnects very quickly maybe a second delay until it working again; though, seldomly disconnects (*usb periferial sound) without reconnecting and still functioning normally. I'd say this occurs maybe 20-30 times a day or more, even while the computer not in use.

I'm unable to scan the event logs as there is no information during the time it has occured. Also, no events logged within device manager device properties.

I'm not exactly sure what to do. I've uninstalled the mouse drivers and reinstalled. Issue has not resolved itself. Though, under USB Root Hub the mouse is not listed. USB Root Hub lists the Logitech Webcam, but no mice only USB Composite Device. Under Mice and other pointing devices it lists HID-compliant mouse and Logitech HID-compliant G500 Gaming Mouse. Besides uninstalling the drivers/software I've tried alternate usb ports, issue persists. Current software being used LGM8.53.154, windows 8.1

Christie

G502 program not working properly View in community

I have been trying to change the function of my left mouse button and I know I have to have at least one LMB and one RMB for every profile. However, after mapping the LMB to other keys, the program still would not let me change the LMB function, is it a limitation of the new program or am I having a bug?

magtanium

I don't have my device driver View in community

my window 7 32bit software said it can't find my device driver software ,now My laptop can't even detect my mouse(mouse pointer not working,and light didn't show up)I'm currently using the g502 mouse,other computer work but not this one.any help?
IchigoJam

Logitech Gaming software Installation failed to install View in community

I'm trying to install LGS but as soon as the installation goes through the device detection phase it crashes (refer to title for the error messagebox).

I've tried multiple versions, with/without running the installator with admin rights, after a clean boot, in safe mode. Nothing works.

I'm using a fresh win7 64bits install (nothing installed but windows updates, drivers and samsung magician)

Mouse : G502

Thanks for the help!

ilkay01

G600 question View in community

Hey guys just wanted to ask a quick question. I have bought a G600 mouse and i cannot figure out something. I want to set up the scroll wheel to bind keys to scroll down and up.Or if its not possible i want a single button to do a keystroke lets say "E" on the first click  then a left mouse button click on the second click.And i dont want timed scripts to do this with one click.The best would probably be  if the key press would activate the "E" key and the release would activate the left mouse b... See more...

Hey guys just wanted to ask a quick question.

I have bought a G600 mouse and i cannot figure out something.

I want to set up the scroll wheel to bind keys to scroll down and up.Or if its not possible i want a single button to do a keystroke lets say "E" on the first click  then a left mouse button click on the second click.And i dont want timed scripts to do this with one click.The best would probably be  if the key press would activate the "E" key and the release would activate the left mouse button click

BobixIX

Changing Profiles, DPI, or Using G-Shift on my G600 disconnects my G35 View in community

I wasn't really sure where to put this, as it is affecting both my headset and my mouse. I've actually had a fair amount of problems with my headset since getting this mouse and I would really appreciate some help.   My problem is that, when I'm in a game (Seemingly only a full screen game) and I try to change my profiles or DPI or use G-Shift, my headset disconnects and then reconnects... and then promptly diconnects again, and reconnects again. It goes through this appromately 10 times. This i... See more...

I wasn't really sure where to put this, as it is affecting both my headset and my mouse. I've actually had a fair amount of problems with my headset since getting this mouse and I would really appreciate some help.

My problem is that, when I'm in a game (Seemingly only a full screen game) and I try to change my profiles or DPI or use G-Shift, my headset disconnects and then reconnects... and then promptly diconnects again, and reconnects again. It goes through this appromately 10 times. This is really quite a large inconvience, as, typically, it also breaks my game specific keybindings and requires me to restart my game.

This isn't the only time it occurs, however. Strangely, it also occurs when I'm a skype call (or something along those lines). The same diconnecting happens for the same reasons, but, in adddtion, if I attempt to open LGS on my computer it will do the same thing (In this instance I can see the G35 icon dissapearing from the tray at the bottom). 

I suppose that's pretty much all I have to say about my problems. Some help would be really appreciated as this has been really annoying.

I'm running LGS version 8.53.154 on a relatively high end 64 bit Windows 7 PC.

The logitech products I am using are the G35, G600 and the G710+ (As another side note, switching profiles on my G710+ also diconnects my headset)

All of my products are plugged directly into USB 2.0 ports on the back of my PC.

Mnemonides

Buttons not responding after adding G510s View in community

I've been using a G700s mouse for a couple weeks now and had a profile saved for generic use while I was getting my computer set up.  Since I added a G510s keyboard this morning, several of the buttons have stopped registering that they're being pressed.  Is there a software compatability problem afoot here, or something more involved?   Buttons 4, 5 (both assigned to F5 as their keystroke), 9 (Page Down), 10 (Page Up), and scrolling side-to-side with the scroller wheel have ceased recognition i... See more...

I've been using a G700s mouse for a couple weeks now and had a profile saved for generic use while I was getting my computer set up.  Since I added a G510s keyboard this morning, several of the buttons have stopped registering that they're being pressed.  Is there a software compatability problem afoot here, or something more involved?

Buttons 4, 5 (both assigned to F5 as their keystroke), 9 (Page Down), 10 (Page Up), and scrolling side-to-side with the scroller wheel have ceased recognition in the "test profile" option and in actual use in, say, internet browsing.  Does anyone have any advice for this?

EDIT:  The onboard memory works just fine with the buttons, apparently, but not through LGS?

apodvodnik

profile detection and reset bug for g500s on OSX View in community

I am experiencing three weird profile-related problems on my new g500s.   My goal is simply to set up a profile for DOTA where I can map my thumb buttons to actions.   #1: Profile detection does not work for this game, and when I try to create it manually, the option for the actual executable (dota_osx) is greyed out.  I have tried typing in the executable (and the shell script dota.sh) manually, but neither work, and the default profile is active during gameplay.   #2: I set the button mapping ... See more...

I am experiencing three weird profile-related problems on my new g500s.  

My goal is simply to set up a profile for DOTA where I can map my thumb buttons to actions.

#1: Profile detection does not work for this game, and when I try to create it manually, the option for the actual executable (dota_osx) is greyed out.  I have tried typing in the executable (and the shell script dota.sh) manually, but neither work, and the default profile is active during gameplay.

#2: I set the button mapping on the default profile to what I want (letters "V" and "B"), but these buttons still fire the mission-control events which are mapped to mouse4 and mouse5.  I don't want to turn them off in system prefs b/c I use them with my logitech desktop wireless mouse.  I just want these buttons remapped on the g500s, without any low-level driver grabbing the events and sending them to osx.

#3: frustrated with the above two issues, I configured the g500s on-board profile for the keys I want.  This fixes the mission-control issue.  However, the button mapping periodically resets to the default.  The profile can survive the mouse being unplugged, so I have no idea what causes it.  

This is most frustrating, because I love the mouse, and the software is TRYING to support all the features that I want.  I just can't get anything to work!  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

--jon

Burn2

gaming mouse with nongaming keyboard software question View in community

Which software to install with non gaming keyboard(K360) and gaming mouse(g100s) on win8.1 64 bit machine. If both software is to be installed which one first?

Mgsjack

When I change my DPI, or change my mouse Profile, my headset acts up. View in community

So I bought a headset about 6 months back, the logitech G430, and I fell in love with them and everythign worked fine. So time came to get a better mouse, and since i was pleased with logitech so far, and i love their products. So I got a logitech G602 mouse, and it works great also, but whenever I launch a game(Automatic Profile Changeing) or change my DPI my head set goes crazy like its being plugged in and then unpluged. Sometimes it startes working again after a few second others it last for... See more...

So I bought a headset about 6 months back, the logitech G430, and I fell in love with them and everythign worked fine. So time came to get a better mouse, and since i was pleased with logitech so far, and i love their products. So I got a logitech G602 mouse, and it works great also, but whenever I launch a game(Automatic Profile Changeing) or change my DPI my head set goes crazy like its being plugged in and then unpluged. Sometimes it startes working again after a few second others it last for like one minute. It's not a problem with the headset becasue it never happend before and it doesnt happen unless, I do one of the things I said before. I have the latest gameing software, i dont know what to do, its been driving me crazy.

Thanks for the help.

Jack

Tenna

G500s Mouse Issues View in community

I've had a G500s for about 9 months now and I love the product, but the one thing that really bugs me is that on my Logitech gaming software app for my mouse it changes me randomly from Automatic Game Detection to On-Board Memory and that turns on my mouse acceleration by default and that makesme play everything terribly, and it destroys all my muscle memory that I use to play games.

Is there any reason for this, or a fix that I can do?

robpls

logitech g500s problem View in community

hi, i just got the logitech g500s about 5 days ago(ordered from amazon.com) and i really like it and everything is nice, except...... it seems that whenever i click the left click it always make a squeaky sound and is really annoying and it kinda feels like it is harder to actuate the click than the right side. Does anyone know if this is a common problem and how to get it fixed? thanks for th help :smileyhappy:

path421id

LUA looping script - cannot work? View in community

I searched the forum a bit to help me make a simple macro that moves mouse cursor   Here is what I found from user: kgrober   function OnEvent(event, arg, family)   if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 4 then     PressMouseButton(1)     MoveMouseRelative(3,4)     Sleep(90)     MoveMouseRelative(2,4)     Sleep(90)     MoveMouseRelative(2,4)   elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 4 then     ReleaseMouseButton(1)   end end       Then I modify to use in my G8 button to   funct... See more...

I searched the forum a bit to help me make a simple macro that moves mouse cursor

Here is what I found from user: kgrober

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
  if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 4 then
    PressMouseButton(1)
    MoveMouseRelative(3,4)
    Sleep(90)
    MoveMouseRelative(2,4)
    Sleep(90)
    MoveMouseRelative(2,4)
  elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 4 then
    ReleaseMouseButton(1)
  end
end

Then I modify to use in my G8 button to

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
  if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 8 then
PressMouseButton(1)

Sleep(190)

MoveMouseRelative(-8,36)

MoveMouseRelative(1,0)

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 8 then
    ReleaseMouseButton(1)
  end
end

This results in a single fire with mouse cursor movement

I want to make the command be rapidfire, so I have to add this line "ReleaseMouseButton(1)" and "Sleep(60)" below command:

PressMouseButton(1)
    Sleep(190)
    MoveMouseRelative(-8,36)
    MoveMouseRelative(1,0)

(insert here)

And, what additional command do I write to "loop" this script while G8 is pressed, and to stop working when G8 is not pressed (does not continue loop)

How do I do this?

Yashwant

Logitech India Service Center Won't Fix/Replace My G400 Mouse In More Than 2 Months(In Warranty) View in community

I have submited my Logitech G400 mouse to logitech service center in Delhi,India. I have submitted the mouse on 18 Mar 2014. Now it have been more than 2 months sence i have submitted the mouse to the service center. It is under warranty and i have provided every document they have asked for.   They have first told me that they will replace my mouse with in a week. After each time i call them they tell me wait 4-5 day more. and each time they guarantee that the mouse will be available to me afte... See more...

I have submited my Logitech G400 mouse to logitech service center in Delhi,India. I have submitted the mouse on 18 Mar 2014Now it have been more than 2 months sence i have submitted the mouse to the service center.

It is under warranty and i have provided every document they have asked for.

They have first told me that they will replace my mouse with in a week. After each time i call them they tell me wait 4-5 day more.

and each time they guarantee that the mouse will be available to me after that period of time.

5 days after i call them they say some stupid thing to me again. 

This crazy logitech service centre doing this thing to me from more than 2 months now. 

I had realy high hope with logitech service, but i now know the truth that it is worst than a channise product service.

I don't think they should treat any customer of them like logitech service center have done to me.

For this big company like logitech this is a shame they treat their customer like this.

I hope guys from logitech support will step into this to help. contact the service centre and don't let me wait for 2-3 months more.

• Case/Notification No.- *
  • Service Centre Address :- 604/605A, Sky Lark Building, 60, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019
  • Number - *

Hoping for help

Yashwant 

This is photo of the recipet they give me

123.jpg

[Removed personal information]

PaulMcNadd

G700s & Mavericks - Problem Assigning Keystrokes View in community

I just purchased a g700s, and am having issues creatin new commands and assigning keystrokes in LGS. Everything else seems to be working fine. I can assign mouse actions etc., the Auto Game Recognition works, it runs both wired and wireless...   When I try and assign a keystroke to a mouse button, it only recognizes the modifiers. So if I want to assign Shift + 1 to a button, it only recognizes the Shift. Actually it will register as Shift1, but saves it as only Shift. Or in a few cases it actua... See more...

I just purchased a g700s, and am having issues creatin new commands and assigning keystrokes in LGS. Everything else seems to be working fine. I can assign mouse actions etc., the Auto Game Recognition works, it runs both wired and wireless...

When I try and assign a keystroke to a mouse button, it only recognizes the modifiers. So if I want to assign Shift + 1 to a button, it only recognizes the Shift. Actually it will register as Shift1, but saves it as only Shift. Or in a few cases it actually saved it as Shift + Alt.

I can boot into windows, assign all the keystrokes I want there just fine, and then export the settings. When I reboot into Mavericks, and import the settings, all the keystrokes are there. I just can't make any changes. This will work wired and wireless, and with either Onboard Memory or Auto Game Detection. I can also use Steermouse to assign all the keystrokes, so it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem. I do make sure not to run Steermouse and LGS at the same time.

I know I could just program everything in Windows and export, but that is annoying, It seems like a software problem, but if it was common, I would imagine I would have seen more (or any actually) mention of it. I could keep using mousesteer, but I like being able to assign DPI keys. Any suggestions?

path421id

G502 macro settings for LGS View in community

I have downloaded the LGS software and I read on the forum that it says Logitech mouse can use LUA scripts to make macro files.   I am interested in LUA scripting because over the LGS software it can   1) Have delays in MS 2) Mouserelativemove   Is this where I can download the LUA scripting software? -> http://www.lua.org/       After I make my script, how do I   1) Bind to button of mouse (G8 and G7, or G5 and G4) 2) Set the LUA scripts to be loaded into mouse hardware everytime a game is ope... See more...

I have downloaded the LGS software and I read on the forum that it says Logitech mouse can use LUA scripts to make macro files.

I am interested in LUA scripting because over the LGS software it can

1) Have delays in MS

2) Mouserelativemove

Is this where I can download the LUA scripting software? -> http://www.lua.org/

After I make my script, how do I

1) Bind to button of mouse (G8 and G7, or G5 and G4)

2) Set the LUA scripts to be loaded into mouse hardware everytime a game is open, but when in desktop mouse is "reset" to default setting.

Sorry for any questions that seem stupid/not make sense.

Ladis

how to set custom order for G500, G9X back / forward button with 2 or 3 or multiple KB Buttons View in community

Hello, can anybody give me advice , how to set a backward and forward button on mouse G500, G9X for 2 profiles, 2 different settings ? I did not have any problem with previous software for these mouses, now it seems impossible for me.   and is there something like advanced settings for automatic detection of program, which is for example for trackball M570 ? it means you dont have to change profiles, it auto find order, command for mouse button ?   Thanks for any advice. I have also Ozone smog m... See more...

Hello, can anybody give me advice ,

how to set a backward and forward button on mouse G500, G9X for 2 profiles, 2 different settings ?

I did not have any problem with previous software for these mouses, now it seems impossible for me.

and is there something like advanced settings for automatic detection of program, which is for example

for trackball M570 ? it means you dont have to change profiles, it auto find order, command for mouse button ?

Thanks for any advice. I have also Ozone smog mouse, that uses macro, and I dont have problem,

this gaming software is overcomplicated, inticated for me, Ladislav

DaniMarshall92

Programing of G key for graphic design View in community

Hi all,

I am a graphic designer and am looking at purchasing a G700 gaming mouse to make life better

My question is the G keys on the mouse, is there a way i can program them with my Corel draw X7,

instead of using hot keys on the key board like CTRL+C, CTRL +D or F10 I would like to just press a key on the mouse.

Is this possible? Sorry in advance for the newb question

Karambakaracho

G502 Sensor sitzt locker normal? View in community

Hallo.

Ich wollte heute eine Fluse mit einem Wattestäbchen entfernen. Dabei ist mir ausgefallen das die Schale am Sensor locker sitzt bzw. klackert. Wenn ich an diese Abstugung komme das wo der Sensor sitzt und mit dem Stäbchen vor und zurück bewege klackert es aber man sieht nichts.

Ist das so gewollt?

Danke

aphex

My old G700S profiles is not run on G502 View in community

Does anyone have an idea

lovethemm600

g600 won't hold a profile, reverts to default when focus goes away from LGS to program View in community

Long time user here. in short, it acts "as if" the default profile were set to be a persistent profile for the .exe. But it's not. Nevertheless, every time I move from LGS screen where I select what profile to use, as soon as I click within the screen of the exe, it reverts to the default  profile.   Here's some other details.   I am not using the onboard memory- I am using the profiles on the computer and there is no profile in the onboard memory.   The default profile is not persistent.   The ... See more...

Long time user here. in short, it acts "as if" the default profile were set to be a persistent profile for the .exe. But it's not. Nevertheless, every time I move from LGS screen where I select what profile to use, as soon as I click within the screen of the exe, it reverts to the default  profile.

Here's some other details.

I am not using the onboard memory- I am using the profiles on the computer and there is no profile in the onboard memory.

The default profile is not persistent.

The profile I am calling the default profile is just the first one I created, from scratch. When I select another profile to be the 'default', the 'original default' will not permit me to delete it using the rt click popup menu -> menu item 'delete'. That menu item for this profile is always grayed out (unavailable)

The profile I am (trying) to  switch to works, as evidenced by its functioining correctly when I set IT to be the default profile in LGS

Mode works correctly for whatever profile is active, but as I said only the default profile is active.

All profiles, when they were created, were assigned to one .exe. According to the documentation, this means I should be able to switch between them all by enabling profiling ccyling and assigning a hotkey to profile cycling. This does not work at all- the assigned key retians its normal function and no profiling cycling ensues.

All profiles , when they were created , were "copied from an existing profile"- the default.

I manually went through the .xml files creted by the profiles nad blew away the line that associates them with the .exe they are all assigned to so that none of them including the default have an .exe associated with them. Nothing chnages.

I have tried restarting my computer (win 7 64) to force LGS to  wake up and smell the coffee, to no effect.

I love LGS and my M600 mouse and it has never given me trouble and I have given it 5 star reviews both on Amazon and Newegg and talked my friends and family into buying it and they all love it too.  This is a truly great mouse for productivity and the software is actually useful, so I am very much a fan of this product.

Note that this is the first time I have tried to:

\

1) associate a profile specifcally with an exe

2) created profiles by copying other profiles
3) attempted profile cycling.

I am wondering if I need to somehow dump the default profile or rewrite the profiles from scratch or reinstall the software. it just seems like I am doing everything correctly but the software is just not working.

TIA

Sincerely....

userName-> Uninstalled reinstalled updated drvier and LGS, including wiping out the local  Logitech folder etc. The deal is, in all programs it will only respond to the bindings which are set in whatever profile is the default. So sqwitching rofiles means opening up the LGS , navigating to the correct submenu and then choosing the profile I want then selecting it to be the default. This is really different from profile switching as it's supposed to work. I should not have to do this, correct? I shuld at LEAST be able to select a profile in LGS nd have it become active as a result and not have to make it "the default".

So this is just not working, correct?

Drl1v1ngston

Logitech g400s will not work and or work at all any solutions? View in community

Logitech g400s will not work it shows up as uknown also drivers do not install but says acces denied.

Therian12

G700s not saving profiles, or just not using them View in community

So i have created a profile with text prompts for my job. it fills in a large block of text so i dont have to do it every time on my own. The mouse is just ignoring my changes i tried mapping the text block function to every mouse button and it never puts in the text. when i try to test the function using the test profile prompt it enters it in no problem but say if i were to map the g10 button for the text block it still uses default function which is dpi up or if i set it to g8 it just shows b... See more...

So i have created a profile with text prompts for my job. it fills in a large block of text so i dont have to do it every time on my own. The mouse is just ignoring my changes i tried mapping the text block function to every mouse button and it never puts in the text. when i try to test the function using the test profile prompt it enters it in no problem but say if i were to map the g10 button for the text block it still uses default function which is dpi up or if i set it to g8 it just shows battery level. i tried running in compatibility mode for windows 7 i have tried running as administrator. nothing i have been able to do make my buttons do anything but the default profile that comes out of the box

hakwack

Macro Rapid fire View in community

Hi, i have the Logitech g500s and was wondering if it was possible to make a auto clicker macro (Rapid fire) but in the On board memory side ? i know how to do it in the Auto game detecter side but im just looking for help how to do it in the On board mem side. Any help will be greatly appreciated

MMAx001

Logitech G600 RMA View in community

I have opened the Ticket last May 5th and it was a follow up to a RMA that was unprocessed since July 2013.  I say unprocessed because the mouse was just returned to me as is by one of Logitech's distributor (old serial number, identifying tags and marks and such along with the issue still there).  I contacted Logitech in the hopes of them being able to resolve this issue directly, I have given Logitech all the information needed along with receipts/proof of purchase but they have not done anyth... See more...

I have opened the Ticket last May 5th and it was a follow up to a RMA that was unprocessed since July 2013.  I say unprocessed because the mouse was just returned to me as is by one of Logitech's distributor (old serial number, identifying tags and marks and such along with the issue still there).  I contacted Logitech in the hopes of them being able to resolve this issue directly, I have given Logitech all the information needed along with receipts/proof of purchase but they have not done anything to resolve this issue.  

How long does it usually takes Logitech to process RMA requests nowadays and what else does it take to get them to resolve such issue?

Yuto4534

Logitech G600 MMO Mouse Not Working. View in community

ok so few weeks ago I bought a Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse and it was great, I loved it....... but three days ago I went to a friemds and i had not been using it for a few days. Now the mouse will not work on any surface (espesialy black or dark). It used to work on any (every) surface but now it just stops then sometimes move and its really slow when it moves. I have updated the firmware for the mouse but it does not change anything. Is it some thing to do with the hardware? should I exchang... See more...

ok so few weeks ago I bought a Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse and it was great, I loved it.......

but three days ago I went to a friemds and i had not been using it for a few days. Now the mouse will not work

on any surface (espesialy black or dark). It used to work on any (every) surface but now it just stops then sometimes move and its really slow when it moves. I have updated the firmware for the mouse but it does not change anything.

Is it some thing to do with the hardware? should I exchange it with a new one or can I fix it?

Thanks a lot

Kylios

Just asking View in community

Is it possible that Logitech will release a Mouse that has a color changer?
Because I wanted a red glowing mouse and I'm in a red-themed pc :"> and logitech G502 is cool looking **bleep** :">
and I'm an fps gamer <3

Volgaris

Don't purchase G502 replacement feet. View in community

I just wanted to give a quick PSA to those of you thinking of purchasing replacement feet for your g502: Don't. Or at least be wary before you do. The picture of the replacement feet on the Logitech store page (here) is 100% representative of what you get, meaning you don't even get a full set of feet. The set does indeed only come with one of the V shapes that go around the sensor and you'll have to purchase another weight door if you want it to have new feet (or a new foot, if you prefer), ... See more...

I just wanted to give a quick PSA to those of you thinking of purchasing replacement feet for your g502:

Don't. Or at least be wary before you do.

The picture of the replacement feet on the Logitech store page (here) is 100% representative of what you get, meaning you don't even get a full set of feet.

The set does indeed only come with one of the V shapes that go around the sensor and you'll have to purchase another weight door if you want it to have new feet (or a new foot, if you prefer), too.

I suppose it was naive of me to assume that the set actually included a full set and to assume the picture was merely representative as opposed to completely accurate; I'll own up to that. But the question remains: where the hell is the logic in selling incomplete sets of replacement mouse feet? Like, what the hell Logitech? That's an incredibly stupid oversight.

I've contacted customer support regarding the four sets I bought (saves a ton on shipping - $6.51 for four sets as opposed to $6.15 for one) and will respond here with any replies I get.

@Logitech: please consider selling complete sets of feet for the G502. Intentionally selling incomplete sets is just plain dumb.

Granatnik

G400s Logitech Gaming Software crashing View in community

Hello!

Today i've wanted to install LGS to my new, fresh G400s but i can't - tried to reinstall and clean boot but it doesn't work. It displays "Application wasn't runned proper" error (0xc000007b) when i'm trying to start it. I've tried with older version and it couldn't even find the mice. Would appreciate any help, thanks :smileyhappy:. Hope it won't take long and it's easy to do it :smileyhappy:.

I played on MX518 one day ago and it worked, so i don't know where is the problem.