Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
m40ah

Logitech G5 new cable, lights up but no cursor movement. View in community

I've had this g5 out of service for like 4 years for the cable problem, and while my actual mouse is really worn out, i found some new replacement cables for the g5 selling for like 10 euro.   Sounds like a cheap upgrade considering that my g5 is intact apart from the torn cable.   The thing is that the mouse is recognised with the cable replaced, all clicks and wheel work, but cursor doesn't move. Busted laser sensor maybe? Is there something i can try? I feel very stupid after all the time i'v... See more...

I've had this g5 out of service for like 4 years for the cable problem, and while my actual mouse is really worn out, i found some new replacement cables for the g5 selling for like 10 euro.

Sounds like a cheap upgrade considering that my g5 is intact apart from the torn cable.

The thing is that the mouse is recognised with the cable replaced, all clicks and wheel work, but cursor doesn't move. Busted laser sensor maybe? Is there something i can try? I feel very stupid after all the time i've spent trying to fix this mouse.

james4048

G400 discconecting issue support stopped responding View in community

Hi i was in contact with support over the issue i had with my mouse, i followed the steps asked of me and submitted my receipt and contact details for this product.Since then i have not received a response to this email (8days) prior to this i received fast replies.

Thank you in advance for any help

James

LMMN

[G502] Scroll wheel causing several problems, possibly loose? View in community

So far I've really enjoyed using my new G502 but roughly a few weeks after getting it I've started to notice that the scroll wheel is having some problems when it is in clicky scrolling mode. It can scroll both up and sideways about the length of one of the notches in the wheel before reaching the tactile bump and scrolling (or the left and right click), and occasionally if I come out of free scroll mode, it will make the screen scroll before even reaching the bump. The only way I've been able t... See more...

So far I've really enjoyed using my new G502 but roughly a few weeks after getting it I've started to notice that the scroll wheel is having some problems when it is in clicky scrolling mode.

It can scroll both up and sideways about the length of one of the notches in the wheel before reaching the tactile bump and scrolling (or the left and right click), and occasionally if I come out of free scroll mode, it will make the screen scroll before even reaching the bump.

The only way I've been able to fix the scrolling before it hits the bump is by fiddling with the toggle button.

I was wondering if any others have had this problem and what I should do about it?

Zman23

G600 causing keyboard to not respond View in community

I am playing SWTOR on a Dell Inspiron 17r that I bought over a year ago running Windows 8.1.  Everything was working fine.  I purchased a Logitech G600 mouse and a K120 keyboard (but the problem happens when I use the laptop keyboard).   It worked was fine until last winter.  The game will be completely normal when all of a sudden only the arrow keys work on the keyboard, no numbers or letters. The Esc key minimizes SWTOR.  Sometimes the sound will be disabled too (I have to re-enable the sound ... See more...

I am playing SWTOR on a Dell Inspiron 17r that I bought over a year ago running Windows 8.1.  Everything was working fine.  I purchased a Logitech G600 mouse and a K120 keyboard (but the problem happens when I use the laptop keyboard).

It worked was fine until last winter.  The game will be completely normal when all of a sudden only the arrow keys work on the keyboard, no numbers or letters. The Esc key minimizes SWTOR.  Sometimes the sound will be disabled too (I have to re-enable the sound in Preferences).  But the most frustrating aspect of this problem is the disabling of the right mouse and touch pad button. Once SWTOR is closed the problem persists in all other programs and in Windows until I reboot.

I can’t pinpoint the exact event that causes this, but it generally happens when I’m in the heat of a battle and using the buttons on the G600.  I really like the G600 and it makes me a better player, it’s coming to a point where I don’t want to do warzones or Ops because I am useless when this happens.

I posted over on the SWTOR boards and it was suggested to run the divers as administrator.  However, I can’t find out how to run the drivers as admin (I’m sure I’m being a knucklehead).  I would really like to get this solved so I can enjoy the game again.  Any suggestions would be really appreciated because the next step is to go back to my old mouse.  Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

MrApple13

[G400] My mouse randomly disconnects View in community

Hey,

I have a problem with my G400 mouse.

It randomly disconnects and wont reconnect until i have restarted my computer.

Does anyone know a fix (if there is one)?

Thanks

gizmokaka

My G500 device driving me crazy!! t_t View in community

Well, i am using this mouse about two years and it didn't give me any problem, until now -_- . Lately my mice is always freezing when i am in game, desktop, browser etc. Although i never touch it , it gives sound like unplugged and stop working, then after one or two minutes plug in sound comes out, works again. I tried every port, installed LGS, but didn't help to me. I always had Setpoint program, i guess it doesn't support G500 anymore, should i delete it i couldn't know (however i installed ... See more...

Well, i am using this mouse about two years and it didn't give me any problem, until now -_- . Lately my mice is always freezing when i am in game, desktop, browser etc. Although i never touch it , it gives sound like unplugged and stop working, then after one or two minutes plug in sound comes out, works again. I tried every port, installed LGS, but didn't help to me. I always had Setpoint program, i guess it doesn't support G500 anymore, should i delete it i couldn't know (however i installed its' last version too) .

By the way when i try to search for problem with device manager of Windows, it finds a problem like that;

"Logitech gaming HID device doesn't have a driver."

I couldn't know what shoul i do, i mean i didn't find any HID driver, i just did download latest version of LGS and Setpoint. 

Scanned my Pc, there is no viruses etc. -_-

Maybe time to change new mice. Anyway if you have any idea what is going on, share with me please. 

(Broken English, sorry.)

gamegurunaga

G600 hating all things E View in community

A few hours into work today, my G600 started to ignore any binds containing the E key.

For example, binding 'E', 'Shift+E' or 'Ctrl+E'  won't work. Everything else works.

I swapped out the bindings, changed port, rebooted etc. but I can't reach any other conclusion except that the mouse driver itself has blacklisted the E key. Any idea on whay caused this and how to fix it? Thanks.

NicoN

G502 Light Brightness/Breathing MAC Software View in community

I recently picked up a G502 and I knew (from reviews) that I could dim or have the light breathe on my computer. When I plugged it in to my Mac and downloaded the software, the little lightbulb was missing. The only options were in the Settings Menu and they were: "On" "Off" or the "Turn off after <minutes>".

Here is what I want:

I am missing this:

17246iD201A4AE51538DA4.png

REMEMBER I HAVE A MAC running 10.8.5 (I know it's old)

Inquisitior

EXTREMELY angry with your mice build quality! View in community

I had to replace 2 of your flagship mice within a year, now it seems that third one is on its way out.   First one i bought was G600, straight out of the box it had a worn left click microswitch, it was too soft to push, did not give feedback often, and double clicked, had to return it. Second on was logitech G602, after year of careful usage, its sroll wheel stopped working, had to return that aswell. Replaced G600 with G700s, after 2 months of usage it seems that right lcick micro switch is on... See more...

I had to replace 2 of your flagship mice within a year, now it seems that third one is on its way out.

First one i bought was G600, straight out of the box it had a worn left click microswitch, it was too soft to push, did not give feedback often, and double clicked, had to return it.

Second on was logitech G602, after year of careful usage, its sroll wheel stopped working, had to return that aswell.

Replaced G600 with G700s, after 2 months of usage it seems that right lcick micro switch is on its way out. Its easyer to proess than left click, if you dont pres it hard enough, it can loose contact even if its not releeased without release click. Dunno if i should replace the micro switch myself, or risk another warranty where they will replace it with another faulty product, and all of this **bleep** will start all over again. I am extremely gentle with these mice, i dont rage, i dont push them too hard, and they still give out.

What happened to Logitech? You had great quality, i still have MX400 thats over 7 years old and works perfectly, and now this happens with your flaghip products within such short period of time? Have you no shame?

Kaijuz

G502 firmware update View in community

Hi all,

i have a problem with my g502, i was doing the update of my g502, but after there's a problem, it stopped working, so I searched a bit and find out that we have to do a manual update, but i cant find the file to... 

Can someone help me :smileyvery-happy:, thank you 

pcs0325

Tilt wheel isn't reporting in windows for G600 View in community

The tilt wheel isn't firing an event on Windows. I'm using the default script.   function OnEvent(event, arg) OutputLogMessage("event = %s, arg = %s\n", event, arg) end   When I tilt the wheel left or right, it isn't sending an arg. This works in Mac, but is buggy (I'm still trying to fix the double press issue). On Mac, it fires twice. It fires twice down when I press it, then once up about a second later while I'm still holding the tilt. When I release it, it fires the second up.   But the... See more...

The tilt wheel isn't firing an event on Windows. I'm using the default script.

function OnEvent(event, arg)
    OutputLogMessage("event = %s, arg = %s\n", event, arg)
end

When I tilt the wheel left or right, it isn't sending an arg. This works in Mac, but is buggy (I'm still trying to fix the double press issue). On Mac, it fires twice. It fires twice down when I press it, then once up about a second later while I'm still holding the tilt. When I release it, it fires the second up.

But the issue here is Windows. Why isn't it reporting at all on Windows? (8.1)

ANthonyXie1787

Tried to submit a Warranty Claim twice, No response from Logitech after several Days. View in community

Anyone know if this is normal? THeir automated response is that I should get a reply after 48 hours but unfortunately we're way past that. 

Anyone know another way to get an RMA for my G600?

Medlar

Profile switching autohotkey View in community

I cant switch between the profiles I have made. this is what I have done,

I scanned for games, selected counterstrike global offensive.

Made a other profile, selected copy from existing profile, choose the one I made first for cs go.

Now when I am in game, I cant switch between the profiles. i dont have a logitech keyboard, just a cheap one.

pcs0325

Fix key mappings for G600 Onboard Memory and Lua scripting View in community

I type in Colemak. Not everyone types in Qwerty. A lot of people type in Dvorak. Key binding is all messed up in scripting and onboard memory between Mac and Windows.   The problem is that I have to bind the Qwerty key that maps to the Colemak key I want to press. For example, if I want to bind the key L, I instead have to bind the key U. That's because the Qwerty key labeled U makes an L in Colemak. This is very confusing for key binding.   The problem is reversed for scripting and for onboard ... See more...

I type in Colemak. Not everyone types in Qwerty. A lot of people type in Dvorak. Key binding is all messed up in scripting and onboard memory between Mac and Windows.

The problem is that I have to bind the Qwerty key that maps to the Colemak key I want to press. For example, if I want to bind the key L, I instead have to bind the key U. That's because the Qwerty key labeled U makes an L in Colemak. This is very confusing for key binding.

The problem is reversed for scripting and for onboard memory between Windows and Mac. When scripting, on Windows I have to bind the qwerty keys that match what I want in colemak. But on Mac, I can just bind the colemak keys--no problem. But when I use onboard memory on my Mac (which I have to because the two button walk doesn't work in WoW), then I get the Windows scripting problem: I have to bind the U key in order to get it to send the L key.

ngzr

Does every G502 mouse have a loose Right Button or is it just mine? View in community

Hello everyone,   I bought a Logitech G502 Proteus Core two days ago and I really enjoyed it at first. The problem is that, after a few minutes of use, I started noticing that almost every time that I click the Right Mouse Button, when I lift my finger tjhe button comes together with it and makes a spring-like noise, like a vibration. A actually quite loud sound that I can hear even with headphones on.   Is this normal to everyone? I'm trying like wiping my hands every 15 minutes to check if it'... See more...

Hello everyone,

I bought a Logitech G502 Proteus Core two days ago and I really enjoyed it at first. The problem is that, after a few minutes of use, I started noticing that almost every time that I click the Right Mouse Button, when I lift my finger tjhe button comes together with it and makes a spring-like noise, like a vibration. A actually quite loud sound that I can hear even with headphones on.

Is this normal to everyone? I'm trying like wiping my hands every 15 minutes to check if it's a sweating problem (even though I actually don't sweat in my hands. never had problems with it) that's making my finger sticky but no, the problem persists.

I would love to receive some feedback from the other users.

Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

Ichiinu

Mouse Macros occasionally skipping delays View in community

Hi all!   I've been having an issue of late where any macros with a prolonged delay period will occasionally "wig out" and start skipping delays. I.e. having a combo of 869, a 15 minute delay, then a repeat of the combo or an alternate input, will work for a period of time before suddenly repeating the entire sequence of keys non-stop without a pause or delay. Anybody else experienced this issue or know a solution to the problem?    I'm using a Proteus Core, firmware version 88.1.13, and LGS ver... See more...

Hi all!

I've been having an issue of late where any macros with a prolonged delay period will occasionally "wig out" and start skipping delays. I.e. having a combo of 869, a 15 minute delay, then a repeat of the combo or an alternate input, will work for a period of time before suddenly repeating the entire sequence of keys non-stop without a pause or delay. Anybody else experienced this issue or know a solution to the problem? 

I'm using a Proteus Core, firmware version 88.1.13, and LGS version 8.53.154. Thanks for any help!

gamesturbator

LGS_8.52.15_x64_Logitech.exe is the very last version to work for G700 and G700s mice View in community

I don't think Logitech even tests anything older than than their newest products with their gaming software anymore.   I have just spent 3 hours (I've done this several times in the last year) trying out different versions of the LGS software. Every version after 8.52.15 is unable to access my G700 and G700s mice. I'm an advanced user (been building systems since 1997) and have gone through every available step given the forum as well as my own ideas. EVERYTHING on my computer  has the -runasadm... See more...

I don't think Logitech even tests anything older than than their newest products with their gaming software anymore.

I have just spent 3 hours (I've done this several times in the last year) trying out different versions of the LGS software. Every version after 8.52.15 is unable to access my G700 and G700s mice. I'm an advanced user (been building systems since 1997) and have gone through every available step given the forum as well as my own ideas. EVERYTHING on my computer  has the -runasadmin flag in the registry (I make sure of it). I ALWAYS install and run software "as administrator". I've gone through and cleaned and recleaned all the registry entries, I"ve rebooted, reconnected and formatted multiple systems ( I have 3 systems with radically different hardware 1 AMD the other Intel), deleted the Logitech folder in user\local, the list goes on. Of my Logitech mice are able to make use of LGS software after version 8.52.15  The same is true of Setpoint 6.32: no version after that detects either of these mice.

Logitech makes some of the coolest hardware known to man but when it comes to the gaming software paired with said hardware it completely and utterly fails to remain reliable. There is no reason why current LGS software should be incompatible with any Logitech hardware, especially a mouse produced  less than 2 years ago (namely the G700s).

I run Win 7 x64 Pro and Win 8 x64 Pro, I've owned dozens of mice, keyboards and several flight control systems over the years. The G700 remains my favorite of all of them.

My DxDiag file: http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/68600430/file.html

Abubaki

Lua Scripting Noob View in community

Im learning writing lua script, atm im trying to write this script :    LeftDown 1 Delay 3 ms MoveR 0 5 Delay 13 ms LeftUp 1 MoveR 0 -5 Delay 9 ms   to Lua, I got that much :    EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true) function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 1 then repeat MoveMouseRelative(0,5) Sleep(13) MoveMouseRelative(0,-5) Sleep(9) until not IsMouseButtonPressed(1) end end      and that just move the mouse arround and I would like to do this like up ... See more...

Im learning writing lua script, atm im trying to write this script : 

LeftDown 1
Delay 3 ms
MoveR 0 5
Delay 13 ms
LeftUp 1
MoveR 0 -5
Delay 9 ms

to Lua, I got that much : 

EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true)

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 1 then
repeat
MoveMouseRelative(0,5)
Sleep(13)
MoveMouseRelative(0,-5)
Sleep(9)
until not IsMouseButtonPressed(1)
end
end 

and that just move the mouse arround and I would like to do this like up there that the mouse clicks more times.

If someone could tell me what I made wrong it would be pretty nice, thanks.

MM9757

LGS don't detect my G502 mouse View in community

Hi,

I have a problem when installing the LGS soft "lgs8.56.109_x64.exe", there is an error :

erreur_g502.JPG

1 - I tray http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/929135/fr, but not work

2- I tray changing usb ect... don't work

The mouse work perfect on standart windows pilote, with HID, but I prefer I use my mouse with all capacity.

If you can help me :smileywink:

Thx a loot,

Martin,

Nomado

G502. Can't bind keyboard to buttons on LGS. View in community

I'm not quite sure if this is a topic for this exact subforum, as it may be just a software issue. Though it's about G502 as well.   To start this I'll say I'm on Win8 x64. So the problem is on the latest LGS (8.56.109) I can't bind keyboard keypresses to my mouse G buttons. When I try and program any G button and bind a keypress to it this is what happens:   I choose the field for keybind input I press a LETTER or a NUMBER key on a keyboard (keys like shift or tab or alt etc do work) it is an e... See more...

I'm not quite sure if this is a topic for this exact subforum, as it may be just a software issue. Though it's about G502 as well.

To start this I'll say I'm on Win8 x64.

So the problem is on the latest LGS (8.56.109) I can't bind keyboard keypresses to my mouse G buttons.

When I try and program any G button and bind a keypress to it this is what happens:

I choose the field for keybind input I press a LETTER or a NUMBER key on a keyboard (keys like shift or tab or alt etc do work) it is an empty input, when I press it a second time it shows F15 (I don't even have such button on any of my keyboards, later on that) and any of consecutive presses are just empty input. How do I know it's an empty input? Simple, I tried to do the same with multi-key input (i.e. macros) and all I see is empty input press down and up the first time, F15 down and up the second and the rest is empty (like an invisible button lol) but it still reacts to every keypress.

At first I thought it's some driver issue or a software conflict, it very well may be that, but since then I tried to connect/disconnect devices, turn on/off background programs and stuff, reinstall drivers etc. The problem doesn't seem to go away at all. It's still that mysterious F15 and no extra-keys functionality for me (well the default stuff works of course, such as back/forward and DPI). Even more mysteriously it really worked as intended once or twice for a little time, before something extra was opened (and closing it and rebooting without it didn't help too).

Now about possible conflicts. I have both latest SetPoint and LGS running, I need setpoint for my K810. At first I thought SP may be the culprit, I believed that long enough to spend enough time reinstalling both LGS and SP several times in various ways and order (along with some related drivers). No help.

I also have an old zboard (nowadays steelseries, but wasn't called such at those days) with a steelseries engine always in background. So that makes it two keyboards connected and experiments showed that none of them is the culprit, probably.

I had another Logitech mouse previously on this PC but I don't believe it even installed any real drivers for itself as it was pretty old (latest drivers for vista I think). I tried hooking my G502 up to usb 2.0 and 3.0, reinstalling the drivers and LGS, nothing helped (or not for long at least and rarely), older LGS don't detect G502 at all.

Ok so what do I do... my mouse doesn't work as advertised at all, most of the extra functionality is gone. Aside from the quacks and all the software issues nowadays it's a good mouse and I like it mostly.

Spoiler

Logitech c'mon wake up and rise, we need better software, not necessarily more complicated. Look at razer's for example. But I like your mice better!

P.S. it's also a sad fact that on-board memory can't reprogram left/right buttons to something completely different (as for console gaming for example)

ThomasLee5352

G402 Hyperion Fury Mice not detected by Logitech Gaming Software! View in community

HELP G402 Hyperion Fury Mice not detected by Logitech Gaming Software!   Computer: Mac Air 2012, OSX 10.9.5   I had restarted the computer and repeatedly downloaded the software many times and it is still not detected. I am disappointed that Logitech had such poor quality control for the G402 and its software. As an ex-steelseries Rival user, it is obvious that Logitech has to learn much from its competition especially on software reliabilty or else it would soon be irrelevant.   I hope the logi... See more...

HELP G402 Hyperion Fury Mice not detected by Logitech Gaming Software!

Computer: Mac Air 2012, OSX 10.9.5

I had restarted the computer and repeatedly downloaded the software many times and it is still not detected. I am disappointed that Logitech had such poor quality control for the G402 and its software. As an ex-steelseries Rival user, it is obvious that Logitech has to learn much from its competition especially on software reliabilty or else it would soon be irrelevant.

I hope the logitech support team can reply to this quickly.

Spear001

G400s left clicks the list("Right click") and not the primary View in community

Besides the subject, the left click sound alot more louder than the other, faulty button?

ValleyDeer

G502 DPI glitch in Black OPS 2. View in community

Hello, My mouse works perfectly and normally in general use, but when ever I play Black OPS 2 Multiplayer, the mouse glitches and goes up to 11500 DPI. In other words, move your mouse around rapidly, that is what it is like, and there is no way to fix it. I tried reinstalling Gaming Software, making a new surface, and making a new profile, nothing has worked. I haven't had this poblem with any other mouse before this one, this issue is actually new, I've had it for a few months, and this started... See more...

Hello,

My mouse works perfectly and normally in general use, but when ever I play Black OPS 2 Multiplayer, the mouse glitches and goes up to 11500 DPI. In other words, move your mouse around rapidly, that is what it is like, and there is no way to fix it.

I tried reinstalling Gaming Software, making a new surface, and making a new profile, nothing has worked.

I haven't had this poblem with any other mouse before this one, this issue is actually new, I've had it for a few months, and this started a few weeks ago.

Thanks-

Dmitri.

GianTorre6805

G300 Profiles on computer not working View in community

So i got my g300 for long time now, but recently , profiles memorized on computer stopped working , or just a few funcionts work.Ex: if i set my button 4 to alt+f4 it won't wokr but it will do if i select the function "last page". Actually on cmputer profiles work onlt dpi change , profile change and the last page function.This means that the mouse reconize games im playing (if i play GW2 lights change red as i setted) but buttons don't work.Im going crazy trying to understand why this happened.... See more...

So i got my g300 for long time now, but recently , profiles memorized on computer stopped working , or just a few funcionts work.Ex: if i set my button 4 to alt+f4 it won't wokr but it will do if i select the function "last page". Actually on cmputer profiles work onlt dpi change , profile change and the last page function.This means that the mouse reconize games im playing (if i play GW2 lights change red as i setted) but buttons don't work.Im going crazy trying to understand why this happened.Morover , profiles saved on mouse memory work good: if i play league of legends (the key bindings of this game are saved on mouse memory) the lighting changes good and buttons work good too. Help me please.

Thanks

RoRo90

Logitech Gaming Software how to reassign mouse keys View in community

I want to change the dpi shift/up/down on this mouse without changing it to another mouse key from the list. I just basically want the key to be able to assign for keybinds in games without having the dpi function. So it would be like mouse button 4.

RoRo90

Logitech Gaming Software not detecting G402 View in community

Just purchased this mouse coming from a razer Deathadder 2006 edition. I uninstall Razer Synapse then went to device manager and went to uninstall the hid for razer. Restarted plugged in g402 and installed Logitech Gaming Software. I open it up shows that it has detected no devices. I then go back to device manager and see that the razer hid is there yet again after I uninstalled it the first time. Anyway I uninstall it again then reboot still not detecting the g402 in the gaming software. I go ... See more...

Just purchased this mouse coming from a razer Deathadder 2006 edition. I uninstall Razer Synapse then went to device manager and went to uninstall the hid for razer. Restarted plugged in g402 and installed Logitech Gaming Software. I open it up shows that it has detected no devices. I then go back to device manager and see that the razer hid is there yet again after I uninstalled it the first time. Anyway I uninstall it again then reboot still not detecting the g402 in the gaming software. I go back to device manager and notice the razer device is still listed. I just disable it then restart and the g402 is still not being detected in the gaming software. I then try re-installing the Logitech Gaming Software. After the restart and install over it still isn't detected. I have no idea what to do at this point. The software version for the Gaming software I am trying to install is lgs8.56.109_x64

Darkstar_

G502, profile shift a possibility? View in community

I've only just got my G502 and I love it so far, no issues at all. Profile switching automatically can be a big buggy, but a simple task switch fixes that. My previous mouse had the ability to switch profile temporarily when one of its buttons were pressed. For example, if I pressed the side button and held it, my left and right mouse buttons would change to perform other tasks. Once I let go of the "shift" button, they would return to normal. Is there any way, any trick, of doing this with this... See more...

I've only just got my G502 and I love it so far, no issues at all. Profile switching automatically can be a big buggy, but a simple task switch fixes that.

My previous mouse had the ability to switch profile temporarily when one of its buttons were pressed.

For example, if I pressed the side button and held it, my left and right mouse buttons would change to perform other tasks. Once I let go of the "shift" button, they would return to normal.

Is there any way, any trick, of doing this with this mouse?

With this feature, my previous mouse had nearly 12 extra buttons.

realdead_man

LGS making me mad View in community

So I have a button set to open my browser in LGS.

Everytime I push it, it open LOGITECHdot COM.

IT really makes me mad.  HOW do I stop it?

HenryGrote1424

G502 not registering View in community

This mouse has worked wonders for me for about the past year.

Today, when I tried to update the mouse's drivers a pop up window occured. It stopped updating then the sensor has turned off. The profile indicater is blinking turquois and dark blue.

Any suggestions?????

Piteous

My G600 Gaming Mouse stopped working View in community

Just all of a sudden my G600 stopped working, the lights still work but the curser does not move.