Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
hakwack

Macro Rapid fire View in community

Hi, i have the Logitech g500s and was wondering if it was possible to make a auto clicker macro (Rapid fire) but in the On board memory side ? i know how to do it in the Auto game detecter side but im just looking for help how to do it in the On board mem side. Any help will be greatly appreciated

MMAx001

Logitech G600 RMA View in community

I have opened the Ticket last May 5th and it was a follow up to a RMA that was unprocessed since July 2013.  I say unprocessed because the mouse was just returned to me as is by one of Logitech's distributor (old serial number, identifying tags and marks and such along with the issue still there).  I contacted Logitech in the hopes of them being able to resolve this issue directly, I have given Logitech all the information needed along with receipts/proof of purchase but they have not done anyth... See more...

I have opened the Ticket last May 5th and it was a follow up to a RMA that was unprocessed since July 2013.  I say unprocessed because the mouse was just returned to me as is by one of Logitech's distributor (old serial number, identifying tags and marks and such along with the issue still there).  I contacted Logitech in the hopes of them being able to resolve this issue directly, I have given Logitech all the information needed along with receipts/proof of purchase but they have not done anything to resolve this issue.  

How long does it usually takes Logitech to process RMA requests nowadays and what else does it take to get them to resolve such issue?

Yuto4534

Logitech G600 MMO Mouse Not Working. View in community

ok so few weeks ago I bought a Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse and it was great, I loved it....... but three days ago I went to a friemds and i had not been using it for a few days. Now the mouse will not work on any surface (espesialy black or dark). It used to work on any (every) surface but now it just stops then sometimes move and its really slow when it moves. I have updated the firmware for the mouse but it does not change anything. Is it some thing to do with the hardware? should I exchang... See more...

ok so few weeks ago I bought a Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse and it was great, I loved it.......

but three days ago I went to a friemds and i had not been using it for a few days. Now the mouse will not work

on any surface (espesialy black or dark). It used to work on any (every) surface but now it just stops then sometimes move and its really slow when it moves. I have updated the firmware for the mouse but it does not change anything.

Is it some thing to do with the hardware? should I exchange it with a new one or can I fix it?

Thanks a lot

Kylios

Just asking View in community

Is it possible that Logitech will release a Mouse that has a color changer?
Because I wanted a red glowing mouse and I'm in a red-themed pc :"> and logitech G502 is cool looking **bleep** :">
and I'm an fps gamer <3

Volgaris

Don't purchase G502 replacement feet. View in community

I just wanted to give a quick PSA to those of you thinking of purchasing replacement feet for your g502: Don't. Or at least be wary before you do. The picture of the replacement feet on the Logitech store page (here) is 100% representative of what you get, meaning you don't even get a full set of feet. The set does indeed only come with one of the V shapes that go around the sensor and you'll have to purchase another weight door if you want it to have new feet (or a new foot, if you prefer), ... See more...

I just wanted to give a quick PSA to those of you thinking of purchasing replacement feet for your g502:

Don't. Or at least be wary before you do.

The picture of the replacement feet on the Logitech store page (here) is 100% representative of what you get, meaning you don't even get a full set of feet.

The set does indeed only come with one of the V shapes that go around the sensor and you'll have to purchase another weight door if you want it to have new feet (or a new foot, if you prefer), too.

I suppose it was naive of me to assume that the set actually included a full set and to assume the picture was merely representative as opposed to completely accurate; I'll own up to that. But the question remains: where the hell is the logic in selling incomplete sets of replacement mouse feet? Like, what the hell Logitech? That's an incredibly stupid oversight.

I've contacted customer support regarding the four sets I bought (saves a ton on shipping - $6.51 for four sets as opposed to $6.15 for one) and will respond here with any replies I get.

@Logitech: please consider selling complete sets of feet for the G502. Intentionally selling incomplete sets is just plain dumb.

Granatnik

G400s Logitech Gaming Software crashing View in community

Hello!

Today i've wanted to install LGS to my new, fresh G400s but i can't - tried to reinstall and clean boot but it doesn't work. It displays "Application wasn't runned proper" error (0xc000007b) when i'm trying to start it. I've tried with older version and it couldn't even find the mice. Would appreciate any help, thanks :smileyhappy:. Hope it won't take long and it's easy to do it :smileyhappy:.

I played on MX518 one day ago and it worked, so i don't know where is the problem.

anthonyda

Plz, help me to find setpoint equivalent when using the new LGS View in community

Hello, I've been using Setpoint 6.32 (and thus setpoint 5.46 with my G500 & G700) for a while.   I also have a G15 with LGS 8.35.   On a second computer, I have installed the latest LGS 8.53 since I'm ordering a brand new G19s and so I'm willing to try the new LGS which removes the old Setpoint.   I'm having troubles to find an equivalent to some settings inside the latest LGS that I used to have with the setpoint 5.46 for G-mouse.   The setting to reduce the current window with a single button... See more...

Hello,

I've been using Setpoint 6.32 (and thus setpoint 5.46 with my G500 & G700) for a while.

I also have a G15 with LGS 8.35.

On a second computer, I have installed the latest LGS 8.53 since I'm ordering a brand new G19s and so I'm willing to try the new LGS which removes the old Setpoint.

I'm having troubles to find an equivalent to some settings inside the latest LGS that I used to have with the setpoint 5.46 for G-mouse.

1. The setting to reduce the current window with a single button from the mouse. I used to be "reduce" and worked fine but I can't find it inside the new LGS. Is there a way to bring it back with a kb shortcut for example?
  2. We can set mouse DPI but not the mouse speed (which is different from the mouse speed, but also the mouse acceleration rate (here it's 0 or something unknown once you've enabled it).
  3. We cannot set the mouse scrolling speed. I used to have 1 vertically and 7 horizontally but now the setting is gone, why? Are we supposed to rely on Windows settings and so loosing the per app setting?

Hopefully somebody will be able to help me to find a workaround to those issues. It's sad to see that logitech is releasing a new software without many features that people used to play with and by the same time dropping supports for the old software which had a lot more features.

Regards,

Anthony

win32

Logitech G500S, problem with high frequency tone in mouse View in community

I was buy brand new Logitech G500S and mouse emits a high frequency tone (high pitch sound) from inside. When I move mouse sound stops but when I stop using mouse that high frequency tone start again. I was return mouse to store where I buy it and i get new mouse and that new mouse have the same problem. At the store they say that I can put sillicone or something like that on condensator's (or something like that) but I don't want to open brand new cca 90$ worth mouse. I've been buying Logitech ... See more...

I was buy brand new Logitech G500S and mouse emits a high frequency tone (high pitch sound) from inside.
When I move mouse sound stops but when I stop using mouse that high frequency tone start again.
I was return mouse to store where I buy it and i get new mouse and that new mouse have the same problem.
At the store they say that I can put sillicone or something like that on condensator's (or something like that) but I don't want to open brand new cca 90$ worth mouse.
I've been buying Logitech for keyboards and mice for more than 10 years and right now on my desk I have G5 rev2 and that mouse is work's great without any problem but it's old and I want to replace him and now i get second G500S with the same problem.
That sound from mouse really annoys and I don't know what to do with him?
I don't want to open brand new mouse and put sillicone in it, and one shippment to service and to store i spend another cca 15 $.
I can return mouse once again but that will once again be an extra cost of minimum 10-15 $ (with that I spend cca 25 $ only on shippment)...with that, my G500S is paid almost 115-120 $ and in store they don't know will the third mouse will be ok or I will must return it again.

Please can you tell me what to do with that mouse because that sound is really annoying and I dont know what to do with him.

Regards

roads2

G502 How does acceleration look like? View in community

Can you please show the curve the mouse acceleration looks like? Is it y=x^2 or y=x^2+z? If acceleration is higher is x, z or the 2 modified?

If I use this I would like to know what I use.

osterac

Request: quickmacro/multikey record mouse movement View in community

Hi I am trying to get my G19 and G9 to activate a menu item with the mouse and enter a series of numbers with a macro. This would be infinitely easier if I could do it with a quick macro. I know you can do it with an LUA script, but the documentation of LGS LUA scripting is poor, the implemetation (in LGS itself) is poor, and there arent any automation tools I've found. What would be a way of doing this that doesn't involve a pounding headache?  Ideally, I would like the feature to be added, but... See more...

Hi

I am trying to get my G19 and G9 to activate a menu item with the mouse and enter a series of numbers with a macro. This would be infinitely easier if I could do it with a quick macro. I know you can do it with an LUA script, but the documentation of LGS LUA scripting is poor, the implemetation (in LGS itself) is poor, and there arent any automation tools I've found.

What would be a way of doing this that doesn't involve a pounding headache? 

Ideally, I would like the feature to be added, but a good workaround might be OK.

richduffymaui

On the G700, What does the TALL button do? View in community

What is the function of the ninth button on g700 mouse? The Tall Button between G11 and the Scroll Wheel.

It is not numbered and has an F5-like symbol on it, two half circle arrows pointing clockwise.

The gaming software shows a function for every other button or control. I find no reference to it in the documentation. I can detect no action when I click it.

belveder

G502 Proteus wheel issue View in community

I just got this mouse a week ago after much reading and comparing with other mice (it's a lot of money for me so I have to take it serious) and I must say as much as I love the mouse and the feel etc the mouse wheel is a real killer, it is so slippery it makes the mouse unusable for me.   Is there any tricks to get around this and I would really like to not have my money wasted and be able to use this mouse?  I've had to go back to an old Logitech G5 which isn't up to par for online gaming nowad... See more...

I just got this mouse a week ago after much reading and comparing with other mice (it's a lot of money for me so I have to take it serious) and I must say as much as I love the mouse and the feel etc the mouse wheel is a real killer, it is so slippery it makes the mouse unusable for me.

Is there any tricks to get around this and I would really like to not have my money wasted and be able to use this mouse?  I've had to go back to an old Logitech G5 which isn't up to par for online gaming nowadays lol

LauraMarx

Unable to locate driver View in community

I purchased my G300 Gaming mouse yesterday, and when using it to keybind on an MMO, it worked fine. The two G buttons on the left were registered as mouse buttons for keybindings - the two on the right were registered as ctrl+v & ctrl+c, which I thought was strange, but I didn't think anything of it. Anyway, that was fine. Now today, only the two buttons on the right of the mouse work, the two buttons on the left don't work at all.   So I looked into it, coming across a lot of threads about the ... See more...

I purchased my G300 Gaming mouse yesterday, and when using it to keybind on an MMO, it worked fine. The two G buttons on the left were registered as mouse buttons for keybindings - the two on the right were registered as ctrl+v & ctrl+c, which I thought was strange, but I didn't think anything of it. Anyway, that was fine. Now today, only the two buttons on the right of the mouse work, the two buttons on the left don't work at all.

So I looked into it, coming across a lot of threads about the issue, especially this one:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/Software-Issues-with-G300-Mouse/td-p/944932

Most of them saying that it may be picking up as an HID-Compatable mouse. I looked into my Device Manager and sure enough, it was picking it up as an HID-Compatable mouse. So I took their advice - manually updated the drivers, and selected 'have disk' in order to search for the driver myself.

However, after thoroughly looking through the program files, system32 and even the program files (x36), I can confidently conclude that I can't find one!!

So I'm wondering is there meant to be a disk or some kind of download that I missed, to install the driver? There is no disk with the mouse, and when I insert it into my PC, it doesn't ask me to install anything.

Thank you for your time,

Laura

RikiRude

G9 Mouse/Windows 8.1 Right Mouse Button Issues View in community

Hey I've had my G9 mouse for, god, I don't even know how long I got it a few months after it first came out and I love this thing to pieces! I've never had any issues with it, but just the other week I got a new laptop, it's got windows 8.1 and i plugged in my mouse and low and behold the right mouse button doesn't work all the time. It randomly works when it feels like it. I first thought it was the laptop, but I plugged in a different mouse and had no issues with it. plugged my G9 back in and ... See more...

Hey I've had my G9 mouse for, god, I don't even know how long I got it a few months after it first came out and I love this thing to pieces! I've never had any issues with it, but just the other week I got a new laptop, it's got windows 8.1 and i plugged in my mouse and low and behold the right mouse button doesn't work all the time. It randomly works when it feels like it. I first thought it was the laptop, but I plugged in a different mouse and had no issues with it. plugged my G9 back in and it seems to work fine, except the RMB. Any idea what is wrong and how I can fix it?

BOSE

G500 (LMB intermittent) View in community

I've been noticing problems with the Left mouse button on my G500 mouse for at least a year. I just neglected to contact Logitech about the issue, now it's just annoying.   The issue is the left mouse button will stop responding intermittently. For instance, if I drag the mouse across the desktop to select items, holding the left mouse button, I will be able to select items and move then without problems, but sometimes when I select items to move the left button will stop and drop items in an un... See more...

I've been noticing problems with the Left mouse button on my G500 mouse for at least a year. I just neglected to contact Logitech about the issue, now it's just annoying.

The issue is the left mouse button will stop responding intermittently. For instance, if I drag the mouse across the desktop to select items, holding the left mouse button, I will be able to select items and move then without problems, but sometimes when I select items to move the left button will stop and drop items in an undesired location. Sometimes, it works flawlessly.

A better example, I guess, would be when dragging a window / application to an alternate position or display. While dragging the window or application, the mouse button will lose grip of the window/application but still have funtionality of the mouse (ie; mouse still moves, just no grip),

Hopefully someone will understand what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I've tried uninstalling drivers, different usb ports, etc, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. The issue seems to only occur within Windows, currently I'm using Windows 8.1, but it's also occcured in Windows 7 and 8... unsure how it responded in Vista. The mouse seems to work without issues within Ubuntu, however. Before I forget, the left horizontal scroll hasn't worked since I purchased the mouse, so unsure if there would be any relation with the left mouse button. I do not believe horizontal scrolling worked in Ubuntu and doubt it does.

Also wanted to add that I just downloaded mouse rate checker to verify polling. I have the mouse set at 1000 hz (only 1 settings, others turned off.), but mouse rate checker is showing randomy 50 hz - 500 hz, nothing consitent, rarely anything above 600 hz+

anthonyda

Looking to buy an USB cable like the G500 View in community

Hello,

I've been using a G500 for a while and now I'm using a G700 with the cord.

I'm looking to buy a new USB cable type A & braided like the G500 so it is smooth and really flexible unlike the one bundled with the G700.

Can you provide me a link to a seller (ebay/amazon for example) where I can buy an USB for my G700 which looks like the one with the G500 ?

Regards,

Anthony

Ascansio

Other Devices Problem in Device Manager View in community

I have 3 pieces of hardware from Logitech. G35 Headphones G400s Mouse G710+ Mechanical Keyboard After a clean format and installation of my OS Windows 7 Ultimate, I setup the Logitech Gaming Software as usual, and it recognized all 3 hardwares without a problem. The problem is, in fact, that in the Device Manager, the computer can see my mouse in Mice part with its name correct as G400s, my keyboard as Keyboard HID Device with 3 copies. But when I enable the "Show Hidden Devices" in View me... See more...

I have 3 pieces of hardware from Logitech.

G35 Headphones
G400s Mouse
G710+ Mechanical Keyboard

After a clean format and installation of my OS Windows 7 Ultimate, I setup the Logitech Gaming Software as usual, and it recognized all 3 hardwares without a problem.

The problem is, in fact, that in the Device Manager, the computer can see my mouse in Mice part with its name correct as G400s, my keyboard as Keyboard HID Device with 3 copies. But when I enable the "Show Hidden Devices" in View menu in Device Manager, there's a new entry created under the name "Other Devices" with a blue question mark as its symbol.

And it has 2 sub-entries below it: Logitech Gaming HID Device and Logitech Gaming USB Device.

Now I don't have any idea what these 2 pieces are. Are they something about my mouse or keyboard or what?

All 3 of my Logitech hardware are working without a problem by the way.

But this question mark thing in hidden devices part at device manager confuses me.

Trying to update their driver via web doesn't work.

If I uninstall them from Device Manager, my mouse in Logitech Gaming Software disappears.

So this is probably about the mouse, instead of the keyboard.

As I said, it recognizes my mouse in Device Manager already under Mice part withour a problem, but the extra entry under the Hidden Devices is heart breaking.

So, any ideas how to get rid of them, or how to correct them?

zyzy111

问个鼠标驱动的问题 View in community

我重装系统后重新下载了鼠标驱动    然后在编辑按钮时发现里面只有按键和鼠标两个选项   没有多键和其他选项   求解.....感谢万分

Robp69

G500 High pitch noise View in community

Hi,

I have a g500 mouse that emanates an annoying high pitch noise which stops whenever I raise or move the mouse

Any idea how to resolve? Appreciate any feedback

Regards

Rob

khayman77

g502 scroll up and down configuration View in community

Is there any way to program the scroll wheel up and down on the g502 to perform a macro? Thanks!

Carrick

G700S wireless mode not recognized in Win 8.1 View in community

First, mine is G700S.

For Win 7, both wired and wireless mode works great. Wonderful mouse btw.

For Win 8.1, great in wired mode, but recognized as F710 (an X360 controller of Logitech) in wireless mode, thus totally "dead' - no tracking, no clicking. I know it's weird, but that's what happened under my Device Manager.

So win 8.1 doesn't support G700S or what? thanks

3Kgaming

G300 Double in minecraft View in community

Hello why my g300 doesnt' double click in minecraft? i'm gonna use it for pvp can someone help me?

edjun32

logitech G400s PROBLEM View in community

i have a G400s problem..when i plug my mouse to the USB port it says that my software driver was not installed successfully

GaleForceEight

G700S faulty switches View in community

I bought a G700S at the end of last year. The soft, sponginess, and imprecision of the side buttons come as standard with that mouse apparently  however i was getting the same with the centre button on the scroll wheel, and I just kind of lived with it. Last week the mouse started going haywire and became virtually unusable regardless of which profile I chose until I went to one where i had set the centre scroll wheel button to carry out a multi key macro for entering a sale price range I use of... See more...

I bought a G700S at the end of last year. The soft, sponginess, and imprecision of the side buttons come as standard with that mouse apparently :smileyfrustrated: however i was getting the same with the centre button on the scroll wheel, and I just kind of lived with it.

Last week the mouse started going haywire and became virtually unusable regardless of which profile I chose until I went to one where i had set the centre scroll wheel button to carry out a multi key macro for entering a sale price range I use often for setting sales quickly on an in-game marketplace; then it became evident that the mouse centre scroll wheel switch was being permanently held down.

I assumed it was dirt. There is no way to access the interior of the mouse for cleaning without removing all the teflon pads to remove the shell screws, so off they came. It was immediately apparentl that dirt was not the issue - all the switches aside from S3 (the affected switch) have a steel cover plate which gives the 'click' and protects the physical switch contacts from damage; because this switch was missing the plate, using it had deformedthe switch until the lightest touch on the scroll wheel activated the switch. Since setting that switch to 'null' on all the profiles normal functions have resumed (though I cannot use that switch for anything any more).

My question is this - by opening up the mouse in order to carry out what I expected to be a routine cleaning/maintenance job and found that the issue was in fact a manufacturing defect, have I invalidated the warranty service I will need to invoke to get this fault fixed?

Ersan

G700 wireless receiver not working View in community

Hello Vanessa,   I bought a G700s mouse in US but in order to save some space I took it out of its box, put it in my luggage and came back home to Turkey.  The problem is I lost the USB receiver so I contacted the Logitech Distributor in Turkey and bought one usb receiver for G series mice.  The problem is the mouse only works with the usb cable connected to the laptop.  I installed the latest driver, too.  What am I doing wrong you think in order to get it to work wirelessly?   Thanks in advanc... See more...

Hello Vanessa,

I bought a G700s mouse in US but in order to save some space I took it out of its box, put it in my luggage and came back home to Turkey.  The problem is I lost the USB receiver so I contacted the Logitech Distributor in Turkey and bought one usb receiver for G series mice.  The problem is the mouse only works with the usb cable connected to the laptop.  I installed the latest driver, too.  What am I doing wrong you think in order to get it to work wirelessly?

Thanks in advance.

Ersan

3Kgaming

Logitech g300 mouse and triple click View in community

[ sorry for my English it's not my native language] Hello, i have problem with my mouse g300 i buyed it today and i don't know how to make it triple click on my button 1 ? i have only double i have some videos with tuts but it's very old and the buttons changed or smth can someone explain me how to make it triple? and why my double is not working in minecraft?

StarC

G502 tracking problems View in community

Hi Logitech!   Ive got the Logitech G502 last week and it has shown some kind of problem with it´s tracking. So first of ive got pretty much every gaming mouse out there and a tons of mousepads(both cloth and hardpads), so we can get rid of all the standard answers regarding surface/mousepads because ive tried on alot of them. And the tracking problem is still there. So on to what happends:   Basicly if I do a fast sweep on any mousepad the sensor suddenly spazz out and in a FPS game the crossha... See more...

Hi Logitech!

Ive got the Logitech G502 last week and it has shown some kind of problem with it´s tracking.

So first of ive got pretty much every gaming mouse out there and a tons of mousepads(both cloth and hardpads), so we can get rid of all the standard answers regarding surface/mousepads because ive tried on alot of them. And the tracking problem is still there. So on to what happends:

Basicly if I do a fast sweep on any mousepad the sensor suddenly spazz out and in a FPS game the crosshair will aim directly on the roof(meaning it will just point straight up).. It doesnt happend all the time, but it happends and it shouldent with a sensor that is capable of high max tracking speeds. I have done a tons of testing on diffrent mousepads including: Puretrak talent, Mionix Sargas, Steelseries Qck, CM Speed, QPAD CT, Razer goliathus control, Steelseries S&S, Func surface 1030 and some more. 

I can reach maxtracking speeds above 6,65m/sec on most of these pads without problem in Enotus. But still this tracking problem shows itself in the middle of a game, when I do a fast motion.

So after digging alot more into it I found out that when im in the end of my movement and are about to reposition the mouse in the middle of my mousepad again, or perheps if im tilting the mouse a little in my motion/sweep - the sensor bugs out. This bug if I may call it ends up looking much like how the old LED opticle sensors back in 99 worked when you moved to fast. So with a sensor capable of high speeds this should not happend.......

Can it be that the Lift Of Distance and how the sensor interps a missing register movement has some flawed to it?

I mean low LOD or high doesnt matter much to me aslong as you can adept to it. But this sensor seems to give bad side effects when you lift it up after a fast speed. It would be better to have a feature to set the LOD if this is the problem, or even fix it so when the sensor can´t registere the surface make it stop like on basicly all other modern gaming mouses.

So is it more people out there that has experienced the same?

Or do I have a bad mouse(i don´t think so....).

I will be waiting for your answer regarding this,

thanks in advance.

MattMephisto

Issues with buttons breaking on G602 View in community

I purchased a G602 series mouse about 6 months ago. I have had several problems with it, and I own a plethora of logitech devices so this baffled me. Within the first month I lost use of the scroll wheel press button. But not a big deal...It is a mouse problem I assume all the logitech series carry from my experience. But in the last month I have had issues with the left click pointer finger button. It has slowly started to get overly sensitive. Everytime I touch it now it clicks whatever im ov... See more...

I purchased a G602 series mouse about 6 months ago. I have had several problems with it, and I own a plethora of logitech devices so this baffled me.

Within the first month I lost use of the scroll wheel press button. But not a big deal...It is a mouse problem I assume all the logitech series carry from my experience. But in the last month I have had issues with the left click pointer finger button. It has slowly started to get overly sensitive. Everytime I touch it now it clicks whatever im over several times. I cannot drag for copy pastes, I often close out things on accident as well. I was going to buy a new mouse, but Im a little scared. I am bed ridden and only have the use of my right arm. So needless to say my medical bills prevent me from buying a new mouse every 6 months.

Is this a common issue to have to pointer/index left click button go bad? It is the most imortant button after all. There are other companies I am considering trying out, but I really like your products. And to be honest I have heard horror stories on the customer support side of your company so I dont bother asking for it to be fixed since it I cannot easily go through the burden of returning a mouse and going through the steps I might have to take in doing so if I only get the run around, or not get my mouse back for a long amount of time.

Should I bother buying another logitech mouse? Is there going to be anything else released in the near future that is wireless and has more button options on the thumb side like your wired series? Its unnerving trying out a new company, so I would prefer to use logitech. If this is a common occurance with this product it will be a matter of  HAVING to go to a different company in order to use my pc.

Thank you,
Matt

sezic

programming profile problems View in community

I bought the g700s so I could program profiles for starcraft 2 and diablo 3 but I can't understand how.  Can someone, please, help.  Thanks