Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

G502 - Gaming software does not recognize mouse View in community

The Gaming Software will not recognize the mouse. I have searched the forums for a solution and yet to find one.    I just returned from returning a Corsair gaming mouse for this EXACT same issue. The software would not recognize the mouse. I updated my BIOS, I've uninstalled/reinstalled the software, well...not doing it anymore. I've plugged in into different ports, 3.0 and 2.0.   I bought a Logitech Headset and keyboard, both installed flawlessly. So, when I went to exchange the Corsair mouse ... See more...

The Gaming Software will not recognize the mouse. I have searched the forums for a solution and yet to find one. 

I just returned from returning a Corsair gaming mouse for this EXACT same issue. The software would not recognize the mouse. I updated my BIOS, I've uninstalled/reinstalled the software, well...not doing it anymore. I've plugged in into different ports, 3.0 and 2.0.

I bought a Logitech Headset and keyboard, both installed flawlessly. So, when I went to exchange the Corsair mouse for this G502, I thought to myself that I'll have no issues, in fact I figured it'd be even smoother because I already had (2) Logitech items installed and working.

I just don't get it.

Is there a solution to this?

Cant bind G4, G5 and button with circle View in community

Hi, I have a problem with bind 3 buttons, G4, G5 and button ander this buttons(icon like aim(circle with point in the middle)

I can bing scroll left, scroll right, G7, G8. All this buttons with G-SHIFT, but i can`t bing this 3 buttons.

I trying move this default acitons on keyboard buttons (G19 keyboard) and after this rebind, but this is don`t help

And all default values don`t work

How fix this problem? Thanks

G-Shift Left/Right Mouse Button Function View in community

1: Is there someway to bind G-Shift mb1/mb2 to alternate functions without binding a G-Shift left/right click? 2: Is there someway to bind G-Shift left/right click to some other key when using Onboard?       LGS appears to force you to have a left/right click bound in G-Shift mode which I see as redundant when I want to use G-Shift mode as a command menu instead of an alternate mouse button bind layout. It's not like you won't have a left/right click designation if you rebind their G-Shift mb1/m... See more...

1: Is there someway to bind G-Shift mb1/mb2 to alternate functions without binding a G-Shift left/right click?
2: Is there someway to bind G-Shift left/right click to some other key when using Onboard?

LGS appears to force you to have a left/right click bound in G-Shift mode which I see as redundant when I want to use G-Shift mode as a command menu instead of an alternate mouse button bind layout. It's not like you won't have a left/right click designation if you rebind their G-Shift mb1/mb2.

When using Onboard, the only option in LGS is to swap them which I find really odd in G-Shift mode as it removes the two keys that are easiest to access...

Note: There are other posts concerning binds to mb1/mb2 while using Onboard but none of them address the G-Shift function.

How can I use setpoint with the G700s? View in community

I just got a warranty replacement for my G700 because it was double clicking and this new G700s is nice, but I can't use it with setpoint. I'm forced to use Logitech gaming software instead and it's vastly inferior to the setpoint software. I want to change the mouse's acceleration to either medium or low and also have a macro that left clicks indefinitely.

How can I use setpoint with the G700s?

G700 has mouse lag and computer beeps whenever I play games, like CS:GO, DOTA, and League of Legends View in community

My G700 used to have smooth movements but now it has random intervals of lags whenever I'm in game, first the mouse becomes unresponsive and then I hear computer beeps coming. I'd say this was due to lack of memory but I have a pretty decent rig that can run Dragon Age Inquisition on max graphics. Also, it seems every time the mouse lags my Logitech MK700 keyboard becomes laggy as well, whenever I try to type in chat or execute a command, it registers the keys but it does so very slowly. Any he... See more...

My G700 used to have smooth movements but now it has random intervals of lags whenever I'm in game, first the mouse becomes unresponsive and then I hear computer beeps coming. I'd say this was due to lack of memory but I have a pretty decent rig that can run Dragon Age Inquisition on max graphics. Also, it seems every time the mouse lags my Logitech MK700 keyboard becomes laggy as well, whenever I try to type in chat or execute a command, it registers the keys but it does so very slowly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Can't single fire with my new G300s View in community

Hi, my friend just bought a g300s mouse to me as a gift, and I first tested it by playing CODMW2. I've noticed that even with a single click, the weapons fire burst shots. I thought it was the design of  the game and the weapons' RoF and ignored it.   But when i noticed the same issue in CS:GO too, i immediately switched back to my old mouse (a microsoft non-gaming mouse - it's even wireless - ) to test the issue.    With my old mouse, when i tap-click to fire, i can single-fire all 50 shots in ... See more...

Hi, my friend just bought a g300s mouse to me as a gift, and I first tested it by playing CODMW2. I've noticed that even with a single click, the weapons fire burst shots. I thought it was the design of  the game and the weapons' RoF and ignored it.

But when i noticed the same issue in CS:GO too, i immediately switched back to my old mouse (a microsoft non-gaming mouse - it's even wireless - ) to test the issue. 

With my old mouse, when i tap-click to fire, i can single-fire all 50 shots in succession without any burst-shots. But when i try the same thing in with the new g300s, it depletes the whole magazine and i can only notice a few pauses between shots.

I've also tried raising/lowering the DPI/Polling rates but no avail..

here's a video demonstrating the issue:

https://youtu.be/vha7RvirwOM

edit: I've visited http://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html and tested both mouses there. there's no visible latency in either mouse

I'm using win 7 and have the latest drivers

g600 side button sensitivity View in community

Hello all:

i just purchased a g600 gaming mouse and i have it all set up, except i have to really mash the side buttons to get them to work.

i am playing wow and i have 3 buttons set to cast self spells before i go into combat, but i really have a hard time gettign them to cast the spells i set them to cast. i have looked through the setting and i can't find any setting to change the sensitivity of the side buttons.

please help.... thank you in advance.

R

G303 Not Working After Software Install - Tried Everything View in community

So here is what happened. Unboxed the g303. Plugged it in, mouse worked fine Downloaded and installed the gaming software Mouse detected, said unplug and plug back in. After which I cliked the button twice. Two pop ups, then it crashed while updating the drivers Mouse was no longer working. Computer detects there is a mouse plugged in, but the only thing that happens is the g303 just flashes lights   For the last 2 hours this is what I have tried Uninstalling / Re Installing both drivers and sof... See more...

So here is what happened.

Unboxed the g303.

Plugged it in, mouse worked fine

Downloaded and installed the gaming software

Mouse detected, said unplug and plug back in.

After which I cliked the button twice.

Two pop ups, then it crashed while updating the drivers

Mouse was no longer working.

Computer detects there is a mouse plugged in, but the only thing that happens is the g303 just flashes lights

For the last 2 hours this is what I have tried

Uninstalling / Re Installing both drivers and software in various orders both in regular and in safe mode

System Restore to earlier today.

Registry clean program

Different ports.

Windows updates

Using Device Manager for updates (please don't suggest that)

adding the hardware directly from the file, (says it is up to date)

Old Amazon mouse works fine.

Both mice will detect in device manager, but the logitech one just uses the old driver and does not work.

Any idea on what I can try?

Unbalanced scroll wheel View in community

Hi.

I've just purchased a G700s.

When the wheel is in free scroll mode the wheel fairly obviously rolls back by itself when I let go, as if its unbalanced and heavier one one side.

This is very annoying as the page will end up scrolling in a random direction after scrolling with the mouse.

I've seen others report similar issues, but can't tell if this is normal.

What I want to know is have I got a dud model and I should get a replacement or do they all have this issue?

Thanks.

LGS Vers 8.58.183 Multi key repeat macro malfunctions View in community

I have a G502 mouse and just got a G710+ keyboard. I've been using multi-key repeat macros with a toggle option with no issues until lately. When I toggle the macro on, it will be fine until it gets to the part where it needs to hit "Enter." Then the software just starts spamming Enter like crazy, even though it's supposed to hit Enter two more times with a 1 second delay in between, then start over. Is anyone else having this issue? Here's a screenshot of the multi-key macro below:     The onl... See more...

I have a G502 mouse and just got a G710+ keyboard. I've been using multi-key repeat macros with a toggle option with no issues until lately. When I toggle the macro on, it will be fine until it gets to the part where it needs to hit "Enter." Then the software just starts spamming Enter like crazy, even though it's supposed to hit Enter two more times with a 1 second delay in between, then start over. Is anyone else having this issue? Here's a screenshot of the multi-key macro below:

2015-03-20_092515.jpg

The only way I can get LGS to stop spamming Enter is to unassign the key completely.

I'm wondering if it's becaues I added the G710+ to my setup, or if it's a recent software update that's causing the issue. Thanks in advace for any help.

G303 LED SDK? View in community

Hi,

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but will there be an SDK to for the g303 mouse? I would like to make a program that will change the RGB values on the fly while gaming, like for example if I win a round, it would be change to a certain color for some seconds, etc.

Or is it already possible with the current SDK on the developer page?

Pair Logitech G602 Without Micro Reciever? View in community

Why Logitech G602 unable to pair to bluetooth port of my Macbook Pro even though it's also a "bluetooth device"?   The reason I get a wireless mouse is because I want to save those powered USB ports for midi controller and other audio interface... See more...

Why Logitech G602 unable to pair to bluetooth port of my Macbook Pro even though it's also a "bluetooth device"?

The reason I get a wireless mouse is because I want to save those powered USB ports for midi controller and other audio interface...

Profile names for g502 are gibberish View in community

Had to reinstall the Logitech Gaming software and now the profile names for the onboard memory are in gibberish.  I already uninstalled and reinstalled but with no joy. Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

G402 Not detected View in community

Hi there,

Today, when I tried to plug in my Logitech G402 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse on Windows 7 (64 bit), it said

One of the USB devices have malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it. 

I've checked, and everything except the G402 mice works.

Help? Thanks!

~Mike

My MX mouse clicks through to windows and applications beneath the surface program View in community

When I left click the action goes through the top program and closes any open Window below. I have checked the software and all Windows connections and they are fine in fact my Marathon Mouse works ok. Can the MX mouse actually wear out or is this an issue?

G502 non reconnu par logiciel assitance pour jeux View in community

bonjour,

je viens d'acheter une souris G502 elle est bien reconnu sous windows 7 64 bit mais le logiciel logitech assistance aux jeux de la recommait pas. j'ai installé est désinstallé 2 fois. branché et débranché plusieur fois. j'ai désinstallé les logiciel de mon ancienne souris. rien y fait.

merci par avance pour votre aide

G700s tracking problem View in community

Mouse is no longer tracking on cloth surfaces (Pad, rubber etc.) but it is working on reflecting surfaces. I checked for similar issues and there seem to be same problems with few other people. buttons are working except for few with which  I had problems before but it wasn't important enough. those buttons are   G10 which has problems with pushing. it doesn't always click correctly and I need to push it harder. and middle button (scroll) doesn't always click. this makes problematic for me to pl... See more...

Mouse is no longer tracking on cloth surfaces (Pad, rubber etc.) but it is working on reflecting surfaces. I checked for similar issues and there seem to be same problems with few other people. buttons are working except for few with which  I had problems before but it wasn't important enough. those buttons are   G10 which has problems with pushing. it doesn't always click correctly and I need to push it harder. and middle button (scroll) doesn't always click. this makes problematic for me to play several games. which use that button. as I said I had those two problems before and they aren't related to tracking problem.

G502 Left click (hold) clicks and releases while constantly pressing key down. View in community

My G502 is losing left mouse button functionality when pressing and holding to drag.  For example when dragging a window it will let go then click back on very quickly and it causes the window to no longer be dragged.  I also tested this in Photoshop by simply using the line tool and dragging across the screen, it would quickly stop dragging then restart and it created multiple broken up lines.  I tested this with my much older g600 in order to elimate my OS as a variable and was able to do so. ... See more...

My G502 is losing left mouse button functionality when pressing and holding to drag.  For example when dragging a window it will let go then click back on very quickly and it causes the window to no longer be dragged.  I also tested this in Photoshop by simply using the line tool and dragging across the screen, it would quickly stop dragging then restart and it created multiple broken up lines.  I tested this with my much older g600 in order to elimate my OS as a variable and was able to do so.  The g600 in this case performed 25/25 times while the g502 performed correctly 6 out of 25 times.  Before I return this to Best Buy I would like to know if this is a common issue, or something to do with a recent firmware release.  Has anyone else had this same issue or did I just purchase a bugged mouse?

G700 and G700s - on-board memory, cannot change Right Click View in community

My issue is simple: Why can I not change the function of the right-click for the G700s or G700 Logitech Gaming Software when using on-board memory of the mice?   In Setpoint 6.32, I could change the right click function for the G700 in both the local profiles and the on-board memory.    In LGS 8.4 and newer, you are only given the option to "switch left and right mouse buttons" unless you use "Automatic Game Detection" which doesn't allow me to take the mouse to another computer and have my key-... See more...

My issue is simple: Why can I not change the function of the right-click for the G700s or G700 Logitech Gaming Software when using on-board memory of the mice?

In Setpoint 6.32, I could change the right click function for the G700 in both the local profiles and the on-board memory. 

In LGS 8.4 and newer, you are only given the option to "switch left and right mouse buttons" unless you use "Automatic Game Detection" which doesn't allow me to take the mouse to another computer and have my key-mappings follow with the mouse. 

My issue is complicated because my G700 is dying and I received a warranty replacement of a G700s. The G700 is supported in Setpoing 6.32 and LGS, but the 700s is only supported in LGS. 

This issue also exists for the G500 and G9 mice that I have: Can edit right-click in SP 6.32, but not LGS when using on-board memory of the mice. 

g303 mouse cable question View in community

is there a way i can replace the cable on this without voiding my warranty? its another heavy/thick cable like the g302 and using a low sensitivity it moves my mouse bungie everywhere. this is a complete non issue with the g100s and even my g402.

even if i void my warranty is the g100s cable compatible? and is there any place to buy new teflon feet if i decide to say screw the warranty?

i really love the mouse/sensor but thick/heavy cables are no bueno.

Logitech Gaming Software Not Opening View in community

OS: Windows 7 64bit Mouse: Logitech g502 I've had a previous version of LGS nothing changed, all of a sudden yesterday the program would no longer open. The Lcore.exe shows up in task manager but no app icon in tray and the program doesnt open up at all. I''ve tried completely deleting the program through app Data and uninstalling it. I've tried older versions of the program that previously worked and reinstalled Windows. I've installed all .NetFrameorks and Microsoft Visual C++. Here is ... See more...
Mouse: Logitech g502

I've had a previous version of LGS nothing changed, all of a sudden yesterday the program would no longer open. The Lcore.exe shows up in task manager but no app icon in tray and the program doesnt open up at all. I''ve tried completely deleting the program through app Data and uninstalling it. I've tried older versions of the program that previously worked and reinstalled Windows. I've installed all .NetFrameorks and Microsoft Visual C++.

Here is a simple GIF of my problem: http://gyazo.com/c76865677c3213e216ada9e88773c3744

G700 moves erratic. Pointer moves 45 degrees downward, not laterally. View in community

I've done everything possible.  I'm 99% sure it's the mouse itself (a spare mouse, of same model, does NOT do this activity), but to meet the intent of support, here goes:   My mouse doesn't move perfectly left and right.  Instead, the mouse sometimes hang, or jumps up, but otherwise if I attempt to move left and right...instead of horiztonal the mouse pointer moves at a near-perfect 45 degree downward angle.  The mouse would work ok for a few minutes, then act up for several minutes.  So it alw... See more...

I've done everything possible.  I'm 99% sure it's the mouse itself (a spare mouse, of same model, does NOT do this activity), but to meet the intent of support, here goes:

My mouse doesn't move perfectly left and right.  Instead, the mouse sometimes hang, or jumps up, but otherwise if I attempt to move left and right...instead of horiztonal the mouse pointer moves at a near-perfect 45 degree downward angle.  The mouse would work ok for a few minutes, then act up for several minutes.  So it always seemed something helped, but then prove errant.  Overall, none of the attempted fixes actually did anything, except for the swapped mouse, meaning it's the mouse itself that is bad.

I've attempted the following (and maybe others, this is off top of my head over past 6 hrs of troubleshooting):  

Changed Mouse Pads, No Pads

Shake Mouse (like old days of balls vs lasers)

Removed Drivers

Removed Battery

Swapped Battery

Remvoved Cable

Reboot Computer

Removed Software (first gaming SW, then Setpoint)

Backdated Software to a 2013 version (non-black background)

And lastly, changed the mouse to another G700 I had, and ONLY that worked.

So while I apologize for wasting time...I  figured I needed to post this to get my warranty replacement.  Thank you.

G402 not working View in community

Hello all,   I have just bought a G402 mouse and I can't get it to respond at all. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate OS.   When I plug the mouse in, the computer detects the mouse and offers the sound to say it's connected, the blue light on the mouse comes on, but it wont move the mouse pointer and no buttons work. The LGS sofware also wont detect the mouse. I have read through the forums and tried what has been suggested to others such as;   1. Installing an older version of the LGS and updating ... See more...

Hello all,

I have just bought a G402 mouse and I can't get it to respond at all. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate OS.

When I plug the mouse in, the computer detects the mouse and offers the sound to say it's connected, the blue light on the mouse comes on, but it wont move the mouse pointer and no buttons work. The LGS sofware also wont detect the mouse. I have read through the forums and tried what has been suggested to others such as;

1. Installing an older version of the LGS and updating once it's installed through the LGS portal.

2. Uninstalling the LGS sofware, restarting the computer, reinstalling the latest version, and rebooting.

Nothing has wrked.

I think the mouse if faulty since it wont respond at all.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Can't register my G400s or file a warranty claim View in community

So I've read that a lot of people have had this problem but haven't found a fix yet. I'm trying to register my mouse with its serial number and everything, and I keep getting an error: "Something went wrong! Please try again later." I then try to file a warranty claim because my mouse has been disconnecting at random times, something that's happened to an older Logitech mouse of mine too. When I try to submit a claim, nothing loads. I've updated Java and tried the suggestions that some Logitech ... See more...

So I've read that a lot of people have had this problem but haven't found a fix yet. I'm trying to register my mouse with its serial number and everything, and I keep getting an error: "Something went wrong! Please try again later." I then try to file a warranty claim because my mouse has been disconnecting at random times, something that's happened to an older Logitech mouse of mine too. When I try to submit a claim, nothing loads. I've updated Java and tried the suggestions that some Logitech support members have said, but nothing has worked. 

Is there another way to reach their warranty claim service? 

logitech g303 color zones View in community

is there not a way to change the sides & logo to 2 different colors? seems they use separate LEDs and when you turn off lighting on one i dont see any bleeding. am i missing something?

Scroll wheel feedback View in community

My scroll wheel on my G600 doesn't click sideways to the right as it should anymore. The scroll wheel is very stiff and sometimes doesn't even register the click. It works perfectly when I click it to the left though. The feedback from the click is none existent, whereas the feedback from clicking it to the left is fine.  Any suggestions on what I should do with the mouse, as I have warranty until 2017.

Logitech g303 release date View in community

Was just wondering when the g303 will be released in New Zealand. Thanks in advance

[Bug][G502] Horizontal scroll too sensitive View in community

In applications with horizontal scroll, mouse buttons “scroll right” and “scroll left” scrolling way too much. It should scroll by few lines (columns) but instead it goes for few screens. Windows mouse setting (Control panel -> Mouse -> Mouse wheel) does not have any effect on this. Updates of “Logitech Gaming Software” did not change anything (currently installed version 8.58.177). I have tried different USB ports - no effect, reinstalling mouse driver - no effect too.   Technical information: ... See more...

In applications with horizontal scroll, mouse buttons “scroll right” and “scroll left” scrolling way too much. It should scroll by few lines (columns) but instead it goes for few screens. Windows mouse setting (Control panel -> Mouse -> Mouse wheel) does not have any effect on this.

Updates of “Logitech Gaming Software” did not change anything (currently installed version 8.58.177). I have tried different USB ports - no effect, reinstalling mouse driver - no effect too.

Technical information:

Spoiler

I have tested this issue with small Win32 application.

Core part of code:

Spoiler
char string[16] = { 0 };

LRESULT WndProc(HWND hWnd, UINT Msg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) {
    switch (Msg) {
        case WM_MOUSEWHEEL:
        case WM_MOUSEHWHEEL:
            memset(string, 0, 16);
            _itoa_s(GET_WHEEL_DELTA_WPARAM(wParam), string, 16, 10);
            OutputDebugStringA(string); // Visual Studio Debug Output Window
            break;
    }

return 0;
}

Win32 messages, which system (software) sending on mouse wheel position change, is “WM_MOUSEWHEEL” and “WM_MOUSEHWHEEL”. Each message has a parameter of wheel change multiplied by “WHEEL_DELTA” [ https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/windows/desktop/ms645617(v=vs.85).aspx ].

Quote from link:

Spoiler

«Use the following code to get the information in the wParam parameter:

fwKeys = GET_KEYSTATE_WPARAM(wParam);

zDelta = GET_WHEEL_DELTA_WPARAM(wParam);

[…]

The wheel rotation will be a multiple of WHEEL_DELTA, which is set at 120. This is the threshold for action to be taken, and one such action (for example, scrolling one increment) should occur for each delta.

The delta was set to 120 to allow Microsoft or other vendors to build finer-resolution wheels (a freely-rotating wheel with no notches) to send more messages per rotation, but with a smaller value in each message. To use this feature, you can either add the incoming delta values until WHEEL_DELTA is reached (so for a delta-rotation you get the same response), or scroll partial lines in response to the more frequent messages. You can also choose your scroll granularity and accumulate deltas until it is reached.»

So on “WM_MOUSEWHEEL” message all is ok: one step wheel scroll up – zDelta = 120, one step wheel scroll down – zDelta = -120. However, on “WM_MOUSEHWHEEL” message zDelta is too high: one step wheel scroll right – zDelta = -15240, one step wheel scroll left – zDelta = 15240.

I have tested my application on ASUS notebook and his touchpad sending proper messages (zDelta = ±120) for vertical and horizontal scrolling.

Summary:

“Logitech Gaming Software” sending changed horizontal scroll event to the system (OS) such that scrolling goes for few screens instead of few lines (columns).

It is a bug. “Logitech Gaming Software” should not do this.

G 700 S tracking and dpi failing. View in community

Hi there,    I was given a G700s for christmas and have been ahppily suing it for the past 3 adn a bit months. However today my g700S has developed a major problem where when I try and move the cursor, it will both have wierd sensitivity fluctuations and also appears to be restricted to moving in a diagonal plain across the screen.   The mouse is obviously only just over 3 months old and this problem has only just come about. I have looked at other threads regarding this such as here http://linu... See more...

Hi there, 

I was given a G700s for christmas and have been ahppily suing it for the past 3 adn a bit months. However today my g700S has developed a major problem where when I try and move the cursor, it will both have wierd sensitivity fluctuations and also appears to be restricted to moving in a diagonal plain across the screen.

The mouse is obviously only just over 3 months old and this problem has only just come about. I have looked at other threads regarding this such as here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254560-logitech-g700s-dying/ and here http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-G-Mice/Just-bought-the-G700-but-it-moves-diagonally-when-I-mo... Neither of whihc have helped and I have tried these suggestions.

The mouse was bought from amazon however I am apprehensive about getting the RMA done since it means I have to deal with a relative who is both away and terrible with technology.

G600 compatible Windows 8.1 View in community

Achetée à prix cassé récemment sur le site Logitech, reçue dans la même semaine ! Une fois téléchargé le logiciel de programmation, la G600 fonctionne sans problème aucun sous Windows 8.1. La programmation des boutons est simple. En réalité, tous les boutons de G9 à G20 sont programmables dans chacun des trois modes, soit 36 fonctions, voire plus si utilisation de la fonction Shift. S'ajoute la programmation de l'éclairage, dont j'ai pas encore entièrement perçu le mystère. J'utilise la G600 ave... See more...

Achetée à prix cassé récemment sur le site Logitech, reçue dans la même semaine ! Une fois téléchargé le logiciel de programmation, la G600 fonctionne sans problème aucun sous Windows 8.1. La programmation des boutons est simple. En réalité, tous les boutons de G9 à G20 sont programmables dans chacun des trois modes, soit 36 fonctions, voire plus si utilisation de la fonction Shift. S'ajoute la programmation de l'éclairage, dont j'ai pas encore entièrement perçu le mystère. J'utilise la G600 avec FSX et FS9 (avec profiles distincts) avant de passer à Photoshop par exemple. A recommander.