Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
ZK_0

G600 LUA Simple Script not working View in community

Hiya,   I'm fairly new to LUA and I'm trying to get a simple script working for my G600 mouse. I am  trying to have the center scrollwheel press on my mouse to press two different keys depending on what was pressed previously.  Here is my function below:   function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 3) and x=0 then PressAndReleaseKey("up") x=1 end if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 3) and x=1 then PressAndReleaseKey("down") x=0 end end  Bas... See more...

Hiya,

I'm fairly new to LUA and I'm trying to get a simple script working for my G600 mouse.

I am  trying to have the center scrollwheel press on my mouse to press two different keys depending on what was pressed previously.  Here is my function below:

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 3) and x=0 then
	PressAndReleaseKey("up")
	x=1
end
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 3) and x=1 then
	PressAndReleaseKey("down")
	x=0
end
end

Basically, if I've pressed the button the first time, it will press the 'UP' key, and the second time around it will know I already pressed the 'UP' key and instead press the 'DOWN' key.

This, known by the state of variable X

I tried setting X as a global and simply starting off as  x = 0

That didn't work.

I'm getting a syntax error on the 'Function' line..

There is probably some simple solution to this I'm not seeing.  Could anyone help out?

T3chDave

New G600 Mouse and it's stuck submitting/repeating characters View in community

My wife and I purchased two G600 Mice and have had them for about a week and plugged in for about 5 days.  We haven't registered them yet even, but her mouse just started messing up when we alt tabbed out of the game.  We were in the logitech gaming software to check over macros and lighting and when she clicked on the lighting tab it confirmed it was doing it's own thing in shifting the color modes constantly.  We rebooted and it persists, I had her reseat the mouse w/the software up so it show... See more...

My wife and I purchased two G600 Mice and have had them for about a week and plugged in for about 5 days.  We haven't registered them yet even, but her mouse just started messing up when we alt tabbed out of the game.  We were in the logitech gaming software to check over macros and lighting and when she clicked on the lighting tab it confirmed it was doing it's own thing in shifting the color modes constantly.  We rebooted and it persists, I had her reseat the mouse w/the software up so it showed it was disconnected and reseated..all to no avail.  I suppose I can have her reflash the firmware update but I'm thinking RMA...any ideas?  Thanks in advance

SamuelB

G600 g-shift button popped up View in community

Hi,  I had my Logitech G600 mouse in my pocket (don't ask why), and when I took it out, it must have caught a seam or something, because the g-shift button popped up, so it's kind of raised up.  I have tried pushing it into place, but it just comes back up.  Has anyone else had this happen or know of a possible solution?  Or have I permanently broken the mouse?    Thanks for your help.   Edit:  I think I just bent it back; it still works.  However, I can't play with it like that, any ideas on ho... See more...

Hi, 

I had my Logitech G600 mouse in my pocket (don't ask why), and when I took it out, it must have caught a seam or something, because the g-shift button popped up, so it's kind of raised up.  I have tried pushing it into place, but it just comes back up.  Has anyone else had this happen or know of a possible solution?  Or have I permanently broken the mouse?    Thanks for your help.

Edit:  I think I just bent it back; it still works.  However, I can't play with it like that, any ideas on how to bend it to where it should be?

Aaro

G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse on Mac View in community

Hey.

I bought this mouse yesterday from amazon assuming that it would already be supported on Mac but I have come to find out that this is not true. Is there any chance / confirmation that this mouse will be supported on Logictech Gaming Software at any point? 

I feel really disapointed that I've paid money for a mouse which will have 11 useless buttons. 

Thank you,
Aaron {Personal content removed}

Fudsey

LGS causing little response from G700s View in community

I am running Window 8.1 and LGS is causing my G700s to become completely unresponsive. Left click will do absolutely nothing without having the Task Manager open. I also cannot move any icons around on my desktop with LGS running. I have to stop it from starting and reboot before I can get mouse control back. If I open LGS and try to change any settings, nothing happen. I have no mouse functions in LGS at all.   I have tried disabling all startup items and enabling everything one at a time, rebo... See more...

I am running Window 8.1 and LGS is causing my G700s to become completely unresponsive. Left click will do absolutely nothing without having the Task Manager open. I also cannot move any icons around on my desktop with LGS running. I have to stop it from starting and reboot before I can get mouse control back. If I open LGS and try to change any settings, nothing happen. I have no mouse functions in LGS at all.

I have tried disabling all startup items and enabling everything one at a time, rebooting everytime and the culprit is LGS. I was running 8.5.15 when this began a few days ago. I uninstalled and installed the new version 8.53.154 but it has the same problem.

I have not installed anything lately and I cannot figure out why this started all of a sudden but LGS is the only thing that causes the problem and disabling it on startup stops the problem completely.

Has anyone else expirienced this or something similar? Is there anything else I can try to fix this?

eiapoce

G602 - Programs stealing Focus and changing profiles View in community

I've go a VERY irritating problem with my G602 Mouse.    I've bought this to speed up my work. I'm a photographer and I assign keystrokes to the mouse in order not to reach for all the keys on the keyboard and get a FASTER steamlined workflow.    I've set custom profiles for both adobe BRIDGE and adobe PHOTOSHOP. It feels like when I'm working on BRIDGE, Photoshop steals the focus for no reason; the gaming software the sets on the photoshop profile and the mouse acts accordingly **bleep**ing my ... See more...

I've go a VERY irritating problem with my G602 Mouse. 

I've bought this to speed up my work. I'm a photographer and I assign keystrokes to the mouse in order not to reach for all the keys on the keyboard and get a FASTER steamlined workflow. 

I've set custom profiles for both adobe BRIDGE and adobe PHOTOSHOP. It feels like when I'm working on BRIDGE, Photoshop steals the focus for no reason; the gaming software the sets on the photoshop profile and the mouse acts accordingly **bleep**ing my work so long... This is absolutely irritating and was not happening with the previous mouse (M510).

Pressing twice the (windows) start button on keyboard restores the correct profile, but in the meanwhile I lose my temper.

So I'd like to know what profile is running but there is no way to tell. I'd like photoshop or the desktop stop STEALING the profile settin without apparent reason. 

Is there a way to restore the correct operation mode? 

P.S. I didn't get the reason why Logitech throw up another piece of software while it could be integrating the mouse management into setpoint which is running perfectly. I also happen to have a K800 wireless keyboard and with the previous much cheaper mouse I didn't experience any problem.

xIcarus

G500s middle and right click problem View in community

Hello, something weird just happened to my G500s. First of all you should know that it's almost new (bought it only like 2 months ago) and that I've never dropped it.   The problem occured a few hours ago, if I click the middle mouse button, the right-click button also gets triggered. And vice-versa. If i click the right button, the middle-click also gets triggered.    It's not stuck or anything, the two buttons do not physically seem to press at the same time.    I tried mapping the middle-clic... See more...

Hello, something weird just happened to my G500s. First of all you should know that it's almost new (bought it only like 2 months ago) and that I've never dropped it.

The problem occured a few hours ago, if I click the middle mouse button, the right-click button also gets triggered. And vice-versa. If i click the right button, the middle-click also gets triggered. 

It's not stuck or anything, the two buttons do not physically seem to press at the same time. 

I tried mapping the middle-click to a different button (the one between the back and forward buttons), and the middle click works properly. Could there be an issue inside the mouse? 

It's weird that it started doing this, I just woke up and noticed it, last night it was working fine and I live alone so there's 0 chance of someone messing with the mouse meanwhile. 

Anything I can try? Any help will be appreciated. 

tsunami2311

MX1100 needs replacement View in community

Long story short THis mouse was defective when I got and Logitech didnt want to replace for me when it was under warrenty and isnt no long so still wont replace it And this was tied to setpoint too, I removed setpoint mouse worked correctly. No double click when i clicked once and no problem with the mouse forgeting i was holding left/right click and then reaquire it seconds later just to to doing that multiple times in 10 seconds.   As long as setpoint WAS not installed no problems with any of ... See more...

Long story short THis mouse was defective when I got and Logitech didnt want to replace for me when it was under warrenty and isnt no long so still wont replace it And this was tied to setpoint too, I removed setpoint mouse worked correctly. No double click when i clicked once and no problem with the mouse forgeting i was holding left/right click and then reaquire it seconds later just to to doing that multiple times in 10 seconds.

As long as setpoint WAS not installed no problems with any of that, but that leave the mouse functions crippled.

I NEED a mouse that has Tilt wheel, (left/right click on the wheel)

I looking at G400s logitech site says it dont support this, alot shops list it as it does support. Does it or does it NOT support left/right click on the wheel like my MX1100?

if that dont it leave me with only the  g502 which does support. which rather expensive.

If either of the mices or the software suffer from the problems I have with my MX1100 I will never use logitech again or recommand them.

Atlest MS replace there Intelli mouse free of charge every time it failed no questions asked they didnt even want the old mouse back.

And that mouse failed  with in 6 months to year and they sent me new mouse every time which was like 6 + mouse replacement  for 5+  years before i got feed up and bought the desktop wave pro that had the MX1100.

CasparLoL

G600 "Teleport/Lag Issue" View in community

I bought my girlfriend the G600 Gaming Mouse and she loves everything about it except.. when we play League of Legends or World of Warcraft, her character will teleport forward or backwards briefly and then re-adjust to where she really is. I've tried looking around for answers but nothing was directly addressing this specific issue. Oh, one thing to add; I first bought her the Razer Naga 2014 MMO Mouse and experienced the same issue before returning it for the G600. She has the Asus G-series 75... See more...

I bought my girlfriend the G600 Gaming Mouse and she loves everything about it except.. when we play League of Legends or World of Warcraft, her character will teleport forward or backwards briefly and then re-adjust to where she really is. I've tried looking around for answers but nothing was directly addressing this specific issue. Oh, one thing to add; I first bought her the Razer Naga 2014 MMO Mouse and experienced the same issue before returning it for the G600. She has the Asus G-series 750 Model. Any help will be appreciated since this is really affecting her gameplay and I don't want her using her old mouse. Thanks!

kunukoire

G700. How do I Bind DPI shift to keyboard? View in community

Can I bind the DPI shift/toggle using setpoint/uberoptions to a keyboard key?

If not, can I bind the DPI shift button to mouse 4 or 5 to respond to autohotkey xbutton1 and xbutton2 commands?

SonnyPrince

G502 buttons and Planetside 2 View in community

The basic buttons work but none of the dps, scroll right/left buttons work. Can't get a profile to work (have the profile set to the launcher). The game doesn't even acknowlede the buttons when I try to set them in-game either. Not sure if this is Logitechs issue or Planetside 2's but I mostly bought this mouse for Planetside 2 so I'm asking here before I take it back. I have other products which use profiles so I'm not new to making/ setting up profiles and linking .exes

Chaeote

G5 Mouse loses power if cord is facing downward. View in community

Just noitced it the last couple days. Mouse works fine, unless the cord that connects to the mouse points down. I could move it any which may, but if I point it down (i.E. Below the horizontal. It losses power and disconencts.

Anyone with fix for  it? Or anyone chance the mouse might still be covered under the replacement warranty? (Doubt, thing's like 4 years old) or am I'm look at just buying a new mouse?

I miss my gaming mouse :smileysad:

Using some crappy, cheapo mouse just so I can play games.

djmorgan

G502 & DPI Shift View in community

If the default DPI Shift button is reasigned to say keyboard shift in say the 'default profile' then changing it to DPI Shift in any other profile does not work.... why?

This refers to profiles on the computer

David

tickle101

set point problems help please View in community

for some reason i have no mouse button in set point any more have tryed everthing with no luck

can someone PLEASE help me

Thanks Paul

shatop

my g500 has issues View in community

ok so i have a g500 mouse and when i 1st plug it in it works fine but sooner or later it acts as if its was unplugged for about 500ms and it forgets some of the buttons and settings that i created using lcore [my wire and connector arent dammaged nor are my usb ports loose]   a friend suggested i install setpoint but so far ive found only 2 solutions: either open lcore and click either "customize buttons" or "customize pointer" or physically unplug the mouse from my pc and plug it back in again ... See more...

ok so i have a g500 mouse and when i 1st plug it in it works fine

but sooner or later it acts as if its was unplugged for about 500ms

and it forgets some of the buttons and settings that i created using lcore

[my wire and connector arent dammaged nor are my usb ports loose]

a friend suggested i install setpoint but so far ive found only 2 solutions:

either open lcore and click either "customize buttons" or "customize pointer"

or physically unplug the mouse from my pc and plug it back in again

but those solutions only last a short time before the issue returns

so please tell me someone here knows whats causing this to happen

and theres a simple solution ive been too dumb to see all this time

because i dont have the $ to go out any buy another mouse any time soon

Alekxsander

G700 lagging on black surface View in community

Hello,  I have a Logitech G700 mouse, until recently, max satisfaction. But started to get angry. It works normally, then starts to falter a bit, until finally the cursor jumps 10 cm makes the monitor. A little workout with her - turn on, turn off, disconnect, and connect again while working. This is how it behaves on the wire without. But what is the strangest problems doing just the black surface. The table runs normally even if the current cuts to black. P.S. try change wifi router channel an... See more...

Hello, 
I have a Logitech G700 mouse, until recently, max satisfaction. But started to get angry. It works normally, then starts to falter a bit, until finally the cursor jumps 10 cm makes the monitor. A little workout with her - turn on, turn off, disconnect, and connect again while working. This is how it behaves on the wire without. But what is the strangest problems doing just the black surface. The table runs normally even if the current cuts to black. P.S. try change wifi router channel and no USB 3.0 

Socksx

G700 rechargable mouse is freezing View in community

This is my third G700. I get this mouse everytime my previous one expires because its a perfect fit for me and has the perfect amount of buttons for a professional gamer. The problem I just started having this morning is that the mouse will freeze up for about 3 seconds every 30 seconds or so, but both of these variables are random.   And while I'm here, I would just like to say a few things about the G700 that would, to me, make this a legendary piece of equipment: Don't make the mouse so compl... See more...

This is my third G700. I get this mouse everytime my previous one expires because its a perfect fit for me and has the perfect amount of buttons for a professional gamer. The problem I just started having this morning is that the mouse will freeze up for about 3 seconds every 30 seconds or so, but both of these variables are random.

And while I'm here, I would just like to say a few things about the G700 that would, to me, make this a legendary piece of equipment: Don't make the mouse so complex! I just want to be in-game and keybind "BUTTON 1-6" or whatever. We REALLY dont need a million different "profiles" and hotkeys unless you choose to do so in the advanced settings. So many times in the heat of battle i've accidentally hit a profile button and my mouse turns into a slug on the screen and I can't do anything in game.

And in my maybe 3 years of playing with this mouse, it seems like sometimes it randomly just changes mouse speed or something. I know it definitely changes profiles every time I plug it into a different PC. It would also be REALLY nice to be able to adjust the mouse speed more specifically on the mouse, so I don't have to also go into my computer's settings to get the speed just right.

Sorry for the essay!

Flari

G500s has movement problems and doesnt work on all surfaces View in community

So I got my G500s last christmas, was a good mouse until recently. I have the problem that the mouse just slows down, mid-use, so hard, that it is unuseable. I run with normally a 1200 dpi but I get like a 100 at highest at some points. Unlike others my courser does not make curves when moving or spasms away, it just slows down. There are no intervals, sometimes it's longer, sometimes it's shorter periods of time. the dpi don't change though according to the software. I have tried changing the ... See more...

So I got my G500s last christmas, was a good mouse until recently.

I have the problem that the mouse just slows down, mid-use, so hard, that it is unuseable. I run with normally a 1200 dpi but I get like a 100 at highest at some points.

Unlike others my courser does not make curves when moving or spasms away, it just slows down. There are no intervals, sometimes it's longer, sometimes it's shorter periods of time. the dpi don't change though according to the software.

I have tried changing the mousepad and general surface on which I'm using the mouse. I even bought a brand new quite expensive gaming mousepad and it didn't do any better.

Then I noticed that the mouse doesn't work on simple paper or fabric mousepads anymore. I used it before on a mousepad made of foam with fabric on top, now it won't work at all on it.

Could this be a problem with the laser?

AFreeMarketeer

My G600 MMO Gaming mouse randomly looks in a different direction than i am pointing View in community

When i am playing any game my mouse makes me look in a different direction than i am actually looking and i have no idea what is causing this can anyone help?

spacemarine288

G502 Lower DPI Settings View in community

I've really fallen in love with the mouse over the last few months (except with the occasional issue), but when I traded in my Corsair mouse I thought I was upgrading quite a bit. My old mouse could set the sniper button to a DPI of 50, which is perfect for sniping in MechWarrior Online. The LGS only lets me set the button to 200. Will there be a fix or patch at some point?

ersankap

Escalated RMA issue unanswered; 10th day... View in community

Hi,

I had a double-click issue with my G500 again and had a case open. Since the case was escalated 10 days ago I didn't receive any answer so I updated 4 days ago and still no answer and I am still using this faulty mouse which is driving me crazy; I just asked a simple question if it's gonna be replaced or not, it shouldn't be too hard to solve a simple case like that.

Can any mods help me about this please?

Thanks.

Mindstormer12

Installing Setpoint does not allow me to hold side-wheel to change volume on G9 Mouse. View in community

I recently had to install Setpoint to change the DPI of the mouse. Although Setpoint's default setting assigns the side-wheel left and right to volume control (which is what I wanted it to do anyway), I can no longer hold to one side of the mouse-wheel to continually change the volume. Now I must tap the side-wheel each time I want to volume to increase by 2 notches (previously I could just hold the side-wheel and it would change the volume by 2 notches for every X milliseconds. How can I fix th... See more...

I recently had to install Setpoint to change the DPI of the mouse. Although Setpoint's default setting assigns the side-wheel left and right to volume control (which is what I wanted it to do anyway), I can no longer hold to one side of the mouse-wheel to continually change the volume. Now I must tap the side-wheel each time I want to volume to increase by 2 notches (previously I could just hold the side-wheel and it would change the volume by 2 notches for every X milliseconds. How can I fix this?

Also, using the default physical button (left and right) to change the DPI does not show any LED notification on the mouse that it has been changed--it shows up as level 2 no matter what.

Thanks!

changrs26

Logitech G502 Not detected by Logitech Gaming Software View in community

I have Windows 8.1 

I also use a G710+ Logitech keyboard.

I tried reinstalling the software, and restarting. 

kinger2256

G600 mouse help View in community

Hey i have bought the G600 and have been using it for two days now and for some reason the button 8(G16) has become very stiff and i have to put quite alot of effort into pushing it in is this a faulty mouse or do i just need to press it a bit more to break it in?

Thanks

ttjames

G9X Replacement :( View in community

Hi, I bought my G9x from bestbuy canada in 2011. It was on sale for $69.99, I loved it and enjoyed gaming using it. Unfortunately, the cable worn out and it doesn't function at all.   I called logitech customer support yesterday and logitech agreed to replace my mouse. However, they only offer G100s or G400s as replacement, the reason is I paid $69.99 for G9X and replacement shouldn't exceed $69.99. The staff also told me G100s and G400s are legitimate sucessor of G9X, I can't agree with them. G... See more...

Hi, I bought my G9x from bestbuy canada in 2011. It was on sale for $69.99, I loved it and enjoyed gaming using it. Unfortunately, the cable worn out and it doesn't function at all.

I called logitech customer support yesterday and logitech agreed to replace my mouse. However, they only offer G100s or G400s as replacement, the reason is I paid $69.99 for G9X and replacement shouldn't exceed $69.99. The staff also told me G100s and G400s are legitimate sucessor of G9X, I can't agree with them. G9X was the highest end product Logitech had on the market in 2011, G100s or G400s are not even close to G9X. 

I am so disappointed that Logitech judge replacement policy based on the price at the time we purchased it instead of the functionality of the broken mouse.:mansad:

SandwichCaptain

[Solved] G502 and Payday 2 View in community

I just got a G502 and have been trying to get it to work with Payday 2.  I setup a profile with the Payday 2 exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2\payday2_win32_release.exe); however when I'm in the game none of the special keys work aside from the DPI shift.  I have set the buttons to be certain key presses (F, C, V, etc.) and I have also tried them as macros of the keys (down then up), but none of them ever work.   I'm not sure if the profile was loading properly so I tri... See more...

I just got a G502 and have been trying to get it to work with Payday 2.  I setup a profile with the Payday 2 exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2\payday2_win32_release.exe); however when I'm in the game none of the special keys work aside from the DPI shift.  I have set the buttons to be certain key presses (F, C, V, etc.) and I have also tried them as macros of the keys (down then up), but none of them ever work.

I'm not sure if the profile was loading properly so I tried setting it as persistent, default, and also locking it when the game is running, but I can't get any of the buttons to work in the game.  I also tried setting up my default profile with the same setup just in case it wasn't switching, but still no luck.

I haven't had any problems changing the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine profile and using it, or setting up a new profile that I use with the Unity engine editor, but I can't for the life of me get anything that I configure to work in Payday 2.

Are there any tricks to get the mouse working with this game, or does anyone have it working with the game?  I have seen some people on the Steam forums mention using other Logitech G mice, but none for  the G502 specifically.

Azkai

G600 Memory Reset View in community

My G600 memory has reset. The "fix" for this is to plug in another mouse to change it back to "detect game".

Well, considering I spent $100-odd dollars on a really nice mouse, I gave my old $10 one away. So now what, there's no fix?

How do I reset this dwindling excuse of a mouse without buying another stupid mouse to fix this one?
scopefield

G602 Wakes up laptop View in community

Hello,

Love this mouse very much, however it has an annoying problem of waking up my laptop each time i press a button on it (I leave it on). I have already removed the check mark from "Allow this device to wake up computer" in device manager under the mouse's power management. My laptop is never really off, just in sleep mode and the mouse wakes it up.

Anybody know how I can stop this?

LokiHD

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Not connecting to Laptop USB ports View in community

Hi  I have just recived my Logitech G502 Proteus core gaming mouse and on the first day i pluged it into my laptops USB port and it worked fine the next day after unpluging it to use away from my desk, after coming back to my dest and pluging it in while the computer was on did not work so ihad to restart the computer with the mouse plugged in and it worked. However today i have tried both of the previous ways to use my mouse but my laptop keeps rejecting the mouse it does not turn on the lights... See more...

Hi 

I have just recived my Logitech G502 Proteus core gaming mouse and on the first day i pluged it into my laptops USB port and it worked fine the next day after unpluging it to use away from my desk, after coming back to my dest and pluging it in while the computer was on did not work so ihad to restart the computer with the mouse plugged in and it worked. However today i have tried both of the previous ways to use my mouse but my laptop keeps rejecting the mouse it does not turn on the lights done come on and i cant use it in any way the computer keeps making the sound for when you connect a divice then a few seconds even though i dont take the mouse out it does the sound disconecting it from the computer. I have only had this mouse for 3 days and it is alredy not working.

All my USB ports are fine they work with other mice

I have checked to see if all the driver software is there on another support post and it is.

Thank you for reading and would like to hear back ASAP