Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
vertigo7096

G500 sensitivity change after Updating from SetPoint to LGS View in community

I’m experiencing an issue where when I update to LGS for my G500, the sensitivity in game greatly increases even when using the “Raw Input” setting.   Using my G500, when I play Team Fortress 2, my sensitivity is good with SetPoint. However when I install LGS, and I keep all the settings the same on my G500, and all the settings the same in TF2, my sensitivity is extremely high EVEN when Raw Input is ON.   Raw Input has always been on, and when I turn it off, the game doesn’t detect mouse moveme... See more...

I’m experiencing an issue where when I update to LGS for my G500, the sensitivity in game greatly increases even when using the “Raw Input” setting.

Using my G500, when I play Team Fortress 2, my sensitivity is good with SetPoint. However when I install LGS, and I keep all the settings the same on my G500, and all the settings the same in TF2, my sensitivity is extremely high EVEN when Raw Input is ON.

Raw Input has always been on, and when I turn it off, the game doesn’t detect mouse movement...

I need to change my in game settings from 1.0 sensitivity to 0.3 for it to be “similar” to what it was with set point, but it still does not feel correct...

Is there a way to fix this so my sensitivity feels the same in LGS as it does in SetPoint???

vertigo7096

G402 Separate DPI X and Y Axis? View in community

Does anyone know if this feature will be available in the future? It is not currently possible to change this setting.   I was thinking it was because the G402 has the Gyroscope and Accelerometer or whatever... so they don't yet have a way to change how those track X and Y axis independently...   Still I would really like to see the feature in the future if it were possible... I'm just having trouble adjusting to the new mouse from my old G500.... I didn't like the G500s.... and this G402 is odd... See more...

Does anyone know if this feature will be available in the future? It is not currently possible to change this setting.

I was thinking it was because the G402 has the Gyroscope and Accelerometer or whatever... so they don't yet have a way to change how those track X and Y axis independently...

Still I would really like to see the feature in the future if it were possible... I'm just having trouble adjusting to the new mouse from my old G500.... I didn't like the G500s.... and this G402 is odd as well...

So does anyone know anything about if the option will be available in the future? thanks!

lkt01070

G300 Left click problem View in community

I have tried creating a support ticket but I did not receive a reply.

My G300's left click has been acting up. Sometimes it would not register one click, sometimes it registers double click but I only clicked once, and I cannot do dragging at all (hold the left click down).

I have tried with 3 different computers with 2 different operating systems and problem persist.

I beleive this is a hardware issue.

My mouse was purchased earlier this year.

Please advice.

Thanks.

edvinysz

G9x sudenly disconects and blinks View in community

I've got Logitech G9x mouse and Corsair K90 keyboard, all running on Windows 8.1 64bit. My mouse and keyboard recetly from nowhere started blinking and i was unable to use them(only computer restart helped, but after an hour or smth they disconect again so i have to restart it every hour). I tried putting it on different USB but nothing seemed to help. I ran into upgrading my keyboards firmware and installing drivers and that fixed it for like 1-2 days. then it started again, but this time it wa... See more...

I've got Logitech G9x mouse and Corsair K90 keyboard, all running on Windows 8.1 64bit. My mouse and keyboard recetly from nowhere started blinking and i was unable to use them(only computer restart helped, but after an hour or smth they disconect again so i have to restart it every hour). I tried putting it on different USB but nothing seemed to help. I ran into upgrading my keyboards firmware and installing drivers and that fixed it for like 1-2 days. then it started again, but this time it was only mouse that was disabled and the leds blinking(and sometimes with connect/disconect sounds). I installed drivers i found for G9x mouse from logitech official web and it didnt help, even tho i checked that my mouse firmware was up to date. One last thing, this setup with this mouse and keyboard works like charm on any other laptop/PC without any software or drivers and it's only happening on this computer and it started recently.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

nurrburt

G402 LOD too high View in community

Is it just me or is the lift off distance of the G402 incredibly high? I'm coming from a G400 which has a perfect LOD, which never tracks when I lift up on my desk, plastic func 1030, steelseries cloth, DKT (Everglide) cloth etc. When I lift up with the G402 on all of these surfaces, the mouse picks up on the movement and I get jittery cursor movement. Using the mouse on white paper and white cardboard, however, seems to remedy this problem. Unfortunately, using cardboard or printer paper as a... See more...

Is it just me or is the lift off distance of the G402 incredibly high?

I'm coming from a G400 which has a perfect LOD, which never tracks when I lift up on my desk, plastic func 1030, steelseries cloth, DKT (Everglide) cloth etc.

When I lift up with the G402 on all of these surfaces, the mouse picks up on the movement and I get jittery cursor movement. Using the mouse on white paper and white cardboard, however, seems to remedy this problem. Unfortunately, using cardboard or printer paper as a mousepad is not going to work for me.

I've tried various scotch tape placements and it doesn't improve the problem.

Is there any other way to adjust the LOD of this mouse? Is my mouse defective?

Ronnetanel

Logitech G500S , problem with logitech gaming software. View in community

Hello , 2 days ago i purchased the g500s mouse.

I downloaded the logitech gaming software and accidently touched a setting there which i dont know what is the setting.

And now all buttons is repeating themselves , i checked in the test profile

and when i click left mouse its show's it that i click it two times even if clicked only once and when i click the right mouse button it says the same.

Please help.

StelFoog

Can't make a Micro's with "o" View in community

Hello, I think the title pretty much sums up my problem, example I tell the Micro's to type /tesot\

When I tell it to type it in it says "/test\" skipping the "o"

I have a G602 and use 8.x

Thanks in advance.

JonJonz

G600 Laggy Setup Screens View in community

My G600 works fine as a regular mouse, but I have major problems with the setup screens.  Anytime I open the setup program, it gets very laggy, and sometimes becomes non-responsive.  I am running Win7 64bit, on a 2010 HP Pavillion gaming laptop.   The mouse itself performs fine as far as movement and click response, but trying to change profiles, or change button bindings is a nightmare.   At this point all I have functionality wise is tha same as a vanilla cheepo mouse.  I can't use the extra b... See more...

My G600 works fine as a regular mouse, but I have major problems with the setup screens.  Anytime I open the setup program, it gets very laggy, and sometimes becomes non-responsive.  I am running Win7 64bit, on a 2010 HP Pavillion gaming laptop.

The mouse itself performs fine as far as movement and click response, but trying to change profiles, or change button bindings is a nightmare.

At this point all I have functionality wise is tha same as a vanilla cheepo mouse.  I can't use the extra buttons because it is impossible to assign them with the flaky set up program.

Anyone else seen this issue and know what to do about it. 

g400user

g400 script View in community

Hello guys, can you please help me? I want to make script, which will do this:

For example, if I'll scroll five times, it will register as a one scroll. It's hard to explain like this, but I hope you'll understand and help me.

StelFoog

G602 Wireless G Button help View in community

Hi!

I want to map some of the G buttons as extra mouse buttons (Button 4, Button 5 ect.)

I also want to map some with micros (althoug I'm not sure that's possible)

Also, beyond this question, I can't seem to create a new profile that changes depending on what game/app I'm using.

Thanks in advance.

(Late 2012 iMac, OS X 10.9.4. Logitech gaming software 8.53.130)

Synopis

G500S Double Clicking View in community

For the past week or so.. My g500s has been double clicking instead of single clicking. I've tried it in a different computer and the problem still persists. I've also tried it in a Ubuntu virtual machine and the problem is still there.

E57t

G502 Clickly Scroll Wheel Problem View in community

I've had the G502 for months now and love it. However, recently the scroll wheel has started to make a clicky sound when scrolling in non-hyper scroll mode. This video (not mine, credit to the guy who posted it) shows my problem perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq88l3Nsi4E

I feel like I'm being nit picky here since it doesn't affect performance but the sound is really annoying since it didn't make it before. Anyone have the same issue/ have a solution?

FunkyJunky

dpi buttons issue View in community

i have a weird problem with my dpi up and down button. i used to open and close tabs in chrome with these buttons, dpi+ button closes the tab (ctrl-w keystroke bind) and dpi- open a new one (ctrl-t keystroke). the issue is when i press these buttons it opens or closes the tab but at the same time it increases or lower the dpi despite the fact that i disable in chrome profile and in default profile these function and moreover i have only 1 dpi setting - 400. cant get a clue why does it switch to ... See more...

i have a weird problem with my dpi up and down button. i used to open and close tabs in chrome with these buttons, dpi+ button closes the tab (ctrl-w keystroke bind) and dpi- open a new one (ctrl-t keystroke). the issue is when i press these buttons it opens or closes the tab but at the same time it increases or lower the dpi despite the fact that i disable in chrome profile and in default profile these function and moreover i have only 1 dpi setting - 400. cant get a clue why does it switch to a different settings, i have only one configured. i tried persistent and default profiles settings both on chrome and default profiles with various combinations of them. also i tried manually update hid driver (auto search and download) and logitech driver pointing to the lgs folder (C:\program files\logitech gaming software\drivers\LGSHidFilter). if didnt help. with mx518 i didnt have such problems.

i have these issue on two different computers, one with win7 and another with win8 installed with two different g400 mices so i suppose this is a known problem

please help

Maniax2

Mouselook with g700 View in community

Just attempting to get working mouselook on g700, using the logitech gaming software i attempt to setup the Multikey , add right mouse button down put repeat options toggle and thats it , when i try to activate it , it works but it doesn't deactivate after pressing the key again...am i doing something wrong?

daegellm

Logitech G700s rechargeable mouse pairing failed View in community

My new Logitech G700s rechargeable wireless mouse arrived today, and every attempt to connect it to my laptop fails. Logitech Connection Utility keeps giving message "Sorry, pairing failed". All I can use it for is a pointing and clicking device. I have changed the battery, moved the receiver, rebooted several times. In the Devices and Printers, USB Receiver, it says HIG-compliant mouse, nothing about it being a Logitech mouse. Tried to manually update the driver, and it said driver was current.... See more...

My new Logitech G700s rechargeable wireless mouse arrived today, and every attempt to connect it to my laptop fails. Logitech Connection Utility keeps giving message "Sorry, pairing failed". All I can use it for is a pointing and clicking device. I have changed the battery, moved the receiver, rebooted several times. In the Devices and Printers, USB Receiver, it says HIG-compliant mouse, nothing about it being a Logitech mouse. Tried to manually update the driver, and it said driver was current. And it says that Microsoft is the manufacturer. I bought this mouse for the customization features, and i cannot even get my laptop (Toshiba Qosmio X75-A, Windows 8.1) to recognize it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kayaknate

G700S Profile exe changing to all caps View in community

This problem has become extremely consistent. More often than not I'll be playing a game and my macro keys won't be working. I'll open up the Logitech Gaming Software and check the properties of the game profile and find that the exe is in all caps. I highlight and click the minus for that exe then re-add the correct exe to fix it. But it will break again the same day. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

mhakir

G502 Problem! View in community

Hello,   When I plug in my G502 Proteus Core, my pc detects it and tries to install drivers. But my pc never finds any good drivers.   I installed the LGS software but it didn't help. Still can't use my G502.   Even the blue G-logo light doesn't light up at any time.   I also tried to run the G502Update_v16.exe in the FWUpdate folder, but also this doens't work. When I run it, it says to plug in my G502, but it never finds it when plugged in.   I also tried in my control panel to remove my G502 ... See more...

Hello,

When I plug in my G502 Proteus Core, my pc detects it and tries to install drivers.

But my pc never finds any good drivers.

I installed the LGS software but it didn't help. Still can't use my G502.

Even the blue G-logo light doesn't light up at any time.

I also tried to run the G502Update_v16.exe in the FWUpdate folder, but also this doens't work.

When I run it, it says to plug in my G502, but it never finds it when plugged in.

I also tried in my control panel to remove my G502 a couple of times from my pc so my pc doesn't know it anymore, but it never helped, also troubleshooting via my control panel didn't work.

I don't know what to do anymore, no idea.

Anyone who can help me?

rootameen

G502 Volume Up/Down While Pressing View in community

hello everyone.   I'm having an issue with my G502. When I'm using On-board memory, the volume up/down function is working perfectly. When I press and hold the scroll left / right, it keeps increasing or decreasing fine.     However, when I'm using the automatic game detection, it doesn't work while being pressed. I need to click the scroll right / left button and with each click it increases / decreases for 1 level only. This means that to increase the volume from 0 to 100 i need to click 50 ti... See more...

hello everyone.

I'm having an issue with my G502. When I'm using On-board memory, the volume up/down function is working perfectly. When I press and hold the scroll left / right, it keeps increasing or decreasing fine.

However, when I'm using the automatic game detection, it doesn't work while being pressed. I need to click the scroll right / left button and with each click it increases / decreases for 1 level only. This means that to increase the volume from 0 to 100 i need to click 50 times instead of holding the button once.

This guy was having the exactly same issue as me:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/Volume-Control-G700-Question/td-p/997813

but his solution isn't working for me. when I edit the command I cannot insert "volume up/down" under the keystroke. It does not register mouse events.

Please assist.

Regards,

slaynedark

the logitech software didn't recognize my g402, tried the fix on the website didn't work View in community

just got the mouse, installed the software and it didn't recognize the mouse, i followed the fix which was untinstall restart and reinstall i did it three times it didnt work at all so i need a little help

Unosami

G700s Macro help View in community

Is there a way to paste a phrase into the macro to type again later? I need to repeat a phrase that my keyboard cannot type on it's own so I can't just input it manually.

feroSL

G502 Connection Issue View in community

Hi all, I`ve purchased a G502 gaming mouse and I can’t connect the mouse to my computer. Initially, the mouse worked flawlessly, but after the Installation of the Logitech software and the automatic firmware update the following problems occur after a reboot: No connection between mouse and computer ( no led flashing during booting up) With a connected mouse to a usb-port there is permanent the typical windows sound that signals that a device is connected Device manager lists the mouse as unkno... See more...

Hi all,

I`ve purchased a G502 gaming mouse and I can’t connect the mouse to my computer.

Initially, the mouse worked flawlessly, but after the Installation of the Logitech software and the automatic firmware update the following problems occur after a reboot:

• No connection between mouse and computer ( no led flashing during booting up)
  • With a connected mouse to a usb-port there is permanent the typical windows sound that signals that a device is connected
  • Device manager lists the mouse as unknown device for a few seconds before it disappears and appears again

I tried another computer, another usb-port, the firmware update within the installation folder. Nothing helps.

My OS is Windows 8.1 Professional.

I hope anyone can help me with this problem. The e-mail support seems at the moment not to answer any requests.

RogueLdr

G502 no smooth scrolling in browsers? View in community

It seems the G502 doesnt interface with the smooth scrolling plugins or have smooth scrolling in software. Is this true? if so whats the point of the free spinning wheel mode?

7nate9

g700 connectivity View in community

I was using my g700 perfectly fine yesterday but today I cannot get the receiver to be detected. I can't even use the mouse connected with the wire only. The mouse charges when the wire is plugged in but I am not able to use the mouse. I've tried the Connect Utility but it cannot detect my receiver. Again, I'm not sure why the receiver isn't being detected, it worked perfectly fine in my laptop last night. Thanks in advance.

sugarytea

Another G502/LGS issue. View in community

Hi, I've recently purchased a G502 gaming mouse and have been pulling my hair out yesterday and today trying to get it to register with LGS, and to no avail. I've trawled these forums and tried pretty much every possible solution. I have tried running installer/LCore as administrator (Many times, including all the necessary reboots) - Nope Manually installing via device manager browsing to the LGShidFilter whatever folder - Nope, no specific G502 driver listed I've downloaded the newest version ... See more...
Hi, I've recently purchased a G502 gaming mouse and have been pulling my hair out yesterday and today trying to get it to register with LGS, and to no avail. I've trawled these forums and tried pretty much every possible solution. I have tried running installer/LCore as administrator (Many times, including all the necessary reboots) - Nope Manually installing via device manager browsing to the LGShidFilter whatever folder - Nope, no specific G502 driver listed I've downloaded the newest version of LGS, of course. I have even tried various USB ports all around the place. And I can't do the FW update, because it's not registering as being connected. Thing is, I've actually got "Gaming mouse G502" listed but under other devices in device manager, it's got a question mark around it though as its saying no drivers. Clearly windows has installed something though as the mouse is working in it's most basic function but obviously I need LGS to find it! I'm using Windows 7 64-Bit and have been a long term Logitech fan so this is rather disappointing. I've always had the LGS software installed and works, and always has done, fine with my G19 keyboard and replaced G500 mouse. This is such a shame and seems I'm not the only one. I'd really, really like to get this to work please. Kind of an expensive mouse to have a silly software issue.
mrred

How long does it usually take to receive a response from a support ticket? View in community

I'm having the double-click issue and submitted the ticket 48 hours ago

AluminumHaste

G502 mouse feet isse View in community

Really Logitech? Really? Three (3).....Days.....Old. THREE.

And ALREADY the pads are starting to come off and catch on the mouse pad. Almost 100$ mouse here in Canada.

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/AluminumHaste/logitechg502_zps9a4b37d8.png

RogueLdr

G502 not detected by LGS View in community

I just bought the G502 and installed the logitech gaming software in windows 8.1, and it will not detect the mouse unless I run the gaming software as administrator.   BTW I've had this problem with setpoint as well over the years. I never found a solution. I have no idea why it does this but its one of the reasons i stopped using logitech products. I wanted to give the G502 a try and here I am with the same problems. It seems everyone all over the internet has had issues like this but there is ... See more...

I just bought the G502 and installed the logitech gaming software in windows 8.1, and it will not detect the mouse unless I run the gaming software as administrator.

BTW I've had this problem with setpoint as well over the years. I never found a solution. I have no idea why it does this but its one of the reasons i stopped using logitech products. I wanted to give the G502 a try and here I am with the same problems. It seems everyone all over the internet has had issues like this but there is no solution.  

What is the fix logitech? Why doesnt your software work without requiring us to run as admin manually everytime we reboot? 

To make things even more confusing, on my other windows 8.1 machine logitech gaming software does detect the g502 mouse without needing admin rights. WHY? What is the difference? I see no difference in file permissions etc. 

socalvin

Problems with Logitech Support View in community

Hey folks,   I posted this over in the General Mice forum but got no response so I was hoping someone would have some feedback in this forum.   I've been a long time fan of Logitech ever since I got my hands on the original MX518. As a graphic designer and avid gamer, the ergonomics and precision of my mice are of the utmost importance. After my second MX518 died, I picked up the G400 which has been great up until a month ago. The mouse has begun disconnecting and reconnecting every few minutes,... See more...

Hey folks,

I posted this over in the General Mice forum but got no response so I was hoping someone would have some feedback in this forum.

I've been a long time fan of Logitech ever since I got my hands on the original MX518. As a graphic designer and avid gamer, the ergonomics and precision of my mice are of the utmost importance. After my second MX518 died, I picked up the G400 which has been great up until a month ago. The mouse has begun disconnecting and reconnecting every few minutes, rendering it virtually unusable. I can't explain how much time and energy this problem has consumed.

As a result I filed a simple warranty claim with Logitech online. I receiveed a prompt reply with some troubleshooting info within 48 hours, which was to be expected. However, after three responses, I heard nothing for over a week. Yesterday I finally gave in and called Logitech Support on the phone. They explained to me that the system had gone "down" and my original ticket had been "lost". That's frustrating... A nice gentleman then proceeded to help me through the warranty process and explained to me that I would receive a replacement mouse once he verified my receipt. While on the phone waiting for him to receive my proof of purchase email the phone suddenly disconnected. I waited a few hours to receive a confirmation/follow-up email with no luck.

I then called again and spoke with a different representative who explained to me that they still needed proof of purchase. I found that odd as I had the send-receipt in my outbox folder. She went ahead and walked me through the process again and I re-sent the email. I asked her if I should stick around to confirm that she received my email, but she insisted it would be fine. She said once it was cleared they would ship me a new G400s within 1-2 business days. 

That brings us to today, 24 hours later, when I receieve another email from Logitech Support saying the following: "You’ve recently been in contact with our Customer Care department. We’re following up to remind you to send in your damaged product, so we can ship out a replacement. If you’ve already sent the product, please disregard this email."

I was never once told during this process that I would need to send the defective mouse back. It's the only mouse I own and while it is dysfunctional I can still use it for basic functions like transferring important documents from my PC to my laptop so I can still get work done. What's the deal Logitech... You're making me lose confidence in a brand I've always trusted. I hope this is an isolated incidence and I'm not trying to be negative, but this whole process is making me lose faith in the support process.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions or comments I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,

Sean

kyuu

LGS questions View in community

So i noticed with the LGD and g502 I have certian options only appear on profiles controled by LGS,

Like enable per profile pointer settings and acceleration, does this mean those options only work with LGS running? and setting these  will have no effect in on board profiles?

Also does angel snapping work  with  on board profiles? or does LGS need to be running for that too?

jaking007

G600 G8 key not respoding View in community

So I use my G8 key as my left click alternative on my second G600 cause the first G600i have ran into the double click problem.   But as I was gaming today, the G8 key stop responding. It's still making the clicky noise, and the click seems to be in tack. I'm not sure if its a hardware failure or software failure, but I've tried in on 3 different PC and non of them work. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have fix it in the past.   It really is a shame, such a perfect mouse ... See more...

So I use my G8 key as my left click alternative on my second G600 cause the first G600i have ran into the double click problem.

But as I was gaming today, the G8 key stop responding. It's still making the clicky noise, and the click seems to be in tack. I'm not sure if its a hardware failure or software failure, but I've tried in on 3 different PC and non of them work. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have fix it in the past.

It really is a shame, such a perfect mouse with such a weak build quality. Even though my first one borke, I still bought the same model again. but this is a real let down, and I have only had this new one for a couple of months. Can;t return it to the store I bough cause its in another state. I dont have any Logitech Service Center in my town, or near my town. 

Any situation provided would be appreciated.