Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

G600 - Shift + Side Num Pad Keys Aren't Working? View in community

Hi Logitech Community, I have an issue with a replacement G600 and I'll try and explain as best as I can.   For the record I am on a Mac running the latest version of OSX. Just installed the Logitech software today and was playing on World of Warcraft, setting up keybinds, when I ran into this problem:   If I press [Shift] + [1] on my keyboard, it will result in [!]. Same goes for [2] / [@], [3] / [#], and you get the idea.    However, if I press my [G9] key on the sidepad, it will show as [1] w... See more...

Hi Logitech Community, I have an issue with a replacement G600 and I'll try and explain as best as I can.

For the record I am on a Mac running the latest version of OSX. Just installed the Logitech software today and was playing on World of Warcraft, setting up keybinds, when I ran into this problem:

If I press [Shift] + [1] on my keyboard, it will result in [!]. Same goes for [2] / [@], [3] / [#], and you get the idea. 

However, if I press my [G9] key on the sidepad, it will show as [1] whether I'm pressing [Shift] or not.

I would like to be able to keybind shortcuts using [Shift] + [G9] but it doesn't seem to be possible and just inputs [G9] instead.

Anybody know how I can fix this? Thanks.

G502 surface tune issue View in community

Every time I try to surface tune, I start drawing the infinity sign however even if I do it slow it says I'm too fast and everytime I'm not going fast the progress bar doesn't load at all. This worked before but After a few days it started doing this. Please help this is my first gaming mouse and it would be a shame for this to happen.

G300S mouse - programming keys question.i View in community

i have been using g300s and i love it!

so i wonder that.

is there a way to move from the profile one that i created  on computer to the memory on my mouse ?

or

in the memory on mouse, is there way to set up letter + left click ?

[LOGITECH PLEASE ANSWER] G303 Left Click : Double Clicking View in community

Been using the mouse for 4 months now and it started to double click when i left click. Tried to email the support still no response...  Help anyone? Thanks!

REPLY ANYONE?! PLEASE Smiley Sad((

G602 receiver not recognized View in community

my G602 always not recognized when i turn off then turn on my laptop I plug it in usb hub 2.0 and not recognized. but before I turn off my laptop its working 

anyone can help me?

G402 not detected by Logitech Gaming Software View in community

Hello,   I have googled this problem but was unable to find a solution that worked for me.   As the title says, the program does not detect my G402. I have tried updating the firmware, but it asks me to "connect my device", which is obviously connected. I have already tried uninstalling drivers, changing USB ports, etc but none of that worked.   Windows lists the mouse as Gaming Mouse G402 on "Devices and Printers", but on device manager it is listed as HID-compliant mouse with the default micro... See more...

Hello,

I have googled this problem but was unable to find a solution that worked for me.

As the title says, the program does not detect my G402. I have tried updating the firmware, but it asks me to "connect my device", which is obviously connected. I have already tried uninstalling drivers, changing USB ports, etc but none of that worked.

Windows lists the mouse as Gaming Mouse G402 on "Devices and Printers", but on device manager it is listed as HID-compliant mouse with the default microsoft driver installed, and will not update to the logitech drivers.

G400S has been constantly disconnecting for months. Also Logitech has terrible customer service. View in community

So my mouse has been constantly disconnecting for months.  I checked and the mouse was still under warranty so I emailed Logitech and in like 5 days I got a reply woo great.   I respond to them and guess what? No reply. Instead eventually I get an automatic reply email.   Dear Eric, You’ve recently been in contact with Logitech. We’d like to follow up and ask if your request was fully addressed. If it wasn’t, please feel free to respond to this email or visit our online Support Community.   So ... See more...

So my mouse has been constantly disconnecting for months.  I checked and the mouse was still under warranty so I emailed Logitech and in like 5 days I got a reply woo great.

I respond to them and guess what? No reply. Instead eventually I get an automatic reply email.

Dear Eric,

You’ve recently been in contact with Logitech. We’d like to follow up and ask if your request was fully addressed. If it wasn’t, please feel free to respond to this email or visit our online Support Community.

So I reply to the email again and again after a few days I get another response by someone, so I reply to that email and again no, freakin reply.

This goes on a couple more times and now it's been over a month and I am at the exact same place where I started.

So thanks Logitech, customer rating 0/10.

If anyone worth a **bleep** reads this, my case number is : 01801728

Also before I get a reply  that says

"-Try other port 
-Try to update drivers under Device Manager 
-Try to leave the device plugged in and do a reboot on your computer 
-Uninstall and reinstall the device
​-Try to use with/out the Logitech Gaming Software 
-Try other computer"

Do you guys think I would bother to deal with this customer service if I had not done this already?

G900, why does setting a low brightness static LED not change the expected battery life? View in community

Hi there,   I have  G900 and I think the LED on max brightness is way to bright. There is no option to turn down the brightness so I just made the green colour a lot darker.   Why does this not change the expected battery life of the mouse? It's using less battery to power the lower brightness LED right?   Why does having my LED on full brightness but cycling through from off to on every 1 second consume way less power than having the LED at half brightness all the time?   Is the Logitech softwa... See more...

Hi there,

I have  G900 and I think the LED on max brightness is way to bright. There is no option to turn down the brightness so I just made the green colour a lot darker.

Why does this not change the expected battery life of the mouse? It's using less battery to power the lower brightness LED right?

Why does having my LED on full brightness but cycling through from off to on every 1 second consume way less power than having the LED at half brightness all the time?

Is the Logitech software just wrong in assuming the battery time or is some weird lighting trickery used to make the LED darker, aside from just making the LED shine less bright.

G502 right click View in community

My g502 right click isn't working and i've been trying to start the rma process for like a month now and so far i didn't get any answers, i already tried everything you guys told me on the e-mail and i need the mouse for my wow macros so far i've tried these: -Re-seat to another USB port. Bypass the use of KVM switch boxes, port replicators, docking stations, and USB hubs if any -Prefer using USB 2.0 rather than USB 3.0 ports. For additional reference, refer to https://support.logitech.com/en_us... See more...

My g502 right click isn't working and i've been trying to start the rma process for like a month now and so far i didn't get any answers, i already tried everything you guys told me on the e-mail and i need the mouse for my wow macros so far i've tried these:
-Re-seat to another USB port. Bypass the use of KVM switch boxes, port replicators, docking stations, and USB hubs if any
-Prefer using USB 2.0 rather than USB 3.0 ports. For additional reference, refer to https://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/38032
-Swap the primary and secondary click function for testing (For Windows: Mouse Properties > Buttons tab > Button Configuration | For Mac: System Preferences > Mouse > Primary Mouse Button)
-For testing, open the "Test Profile" in the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) to check how the right-click function registers when an actual click is executed.
-For further testing, close the LGS in the System Tray and check if the behavior persists. Uninstall other third-party applications which is also capable of configuring mouse actions (MS Intellipoint, SteerMouse, USB Overdrive, etc.)
-Clean the right-click button with a compressed can of air (optional)
-Test the mouse on another PC (if available)
What do i need to start the rma? last year it was very easy with my g35

is it possible to factory reset the g600? [mouse double clicking] View in community

recently my mouse developed some left double clicking issue, tested it on my laptop and it did the same thing, doesn't happen all the time, just like 75% of the time, and it only started after i was changing some options in the LGS software.   i tried several things such as, uninstall LGS, deleting drivers and redownloading, testing it on another computer, deleting settings.json, clicking restore default settings in LGS.   the mouse always remembers my keybinds no matter what i try, so i know it... See more...

recently my mouse developed some left double clicking issue, tested it on my laptop and it did the same thing, doesn't happen all the time, just like 75% of the time, and it only started after i was changing some options in the LGS software.

i tried several things such as, uninstall LGS, deleting drivers and redownloading, testing it on another computer, deleting settings.json, clicking restore default settings in LGS.

the mouse always remembers my keybinds no matter what i try, so i know it's not getting reset

i don't believe it is a hardware issue because i've been using the mouse like i normally do. and experieced other abnormalities with the mouse before such as: middle mouse forward button stopped working, and mouse stopped working completely on windows 7 reinstallation even with drivers installed

so is it possible to completely reset the mouse settings?

G700s change scrolling button doesn`t work View in community

Hi all!

I have a problem with new mouse: change scrolling button doesn`t work. I mean mouse always works with fast scrolling.

I shot video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhcRxN3usTU

Who knows what should I do?

Because support told me blow compressed air, what I did, it did not help.

Smiley Sad And nobody wants to do the replacement

New G303 Model View in community

Word on the street is that there is a new model coming out. Any idea/indication of when? As someone that has returned 5 g303's due to a loose sensor I'd be keen to know Smiley Very Happy

G303 Dual Lighting Zones View in community

So

Today I turned on my PC and for some reason my mouse had two different colour zones.  This is not an option on the Logitech software so how did this happen?  I never chosen red as a colour on this mouse previously so it couldnt have been mixed up with choosing a previous option.  The blue is a custom blue that i have saved and is usually on the sides also.

Please Logitech make this an option in the sotware as obviously its possible since the mouse physically can do it Smiley Happy

G303DualLighting.jpg

Left-Handed Variants of Gaming Mice! View in community

I'm not a gamer in true fashion, but do like having multi-programmable mouse buttons.   My problem - I'M LEFT HANDED!   With the exception of the ambidextrous gamingh mouse I already own, G300s, i'm now looking to go a step further and upgrade.   I bought a G402 to see if I could get used to it, but alas have not.     Having searched the Logiotech product site and community I can find no info on any left-handed variants of the more advanced gaming mice by Logitech. . Am I missing something, or d... See more...

I'm not a gamer in true fashion, but do like having multi-programmable mouse buttons.

My problem - I'M LEFT HANDED!

With the exception of the ambidextrous gamingh mouse I already own, G300s, i'm now looking to go a step further and upgrade.

I bought a G402 to see if I could get used to it, but alas have not.  

Having searched the Logiotech product site and community I can find no info on any left-handed variants of the more advanced gaming mice by Logitech.

Am I missing something, or do Logitech not make any gaming mice left-handed variants?

Hoping for positive advice and guidance,

Sean Mck  
Owd-Larrd

Logitech G300S Gaming Mouse (cabled) #12 +J.Bravo 256x256.ico

G700s Shadow Complex Remastered Windows 10 Store View in community

Mouse keys not working in Shadow Complex Remastered (the Windows 10 store version). Anyone else having a similar issue? Any known workaround/fixes?

AYUDA CON MI LOGITECH G502 View in community

BUEN DIA AMIGOS MEGUSTARIA SABER POR QUE NO FUNCIONAN LOS 11 BOTONES QUE TENGO EN PC. TEMGO UN WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE Y YA DESCARGADO LA VERSION DEL DRIVER PARA MOUSE

TENGO EL MODELO LOGITECH G502 DUAL CORE Y QUIERO ASIGNAR MACRO PARA MI JUEGO DE GUNZ Y NO ME FUNCIONA Y NO SOLO APRA ESER GAME SI QUE TAMBIEN QUIERO ASIGNAR ALGUNO BUTON Y NO RECONECE 

ME PODRIAN AYUDAR CON SKIPE O WEBCAM GRACIAS ATTE :;FRANKLIN

CUALQUIER SABER INF AMI WHATSAAP 01 - 987365123

How to set G600 Mouse Button to Double Right Click? View in community

I've been trying to set up a button on my G600 mouse to double right click (double click Button 2) when the button is pressed. However in the Mouse Function screen, all I see is the ability to set it to double click the left mouse button (Button 1). Is there a way to set it to double right click? I can't configure the controls for the left and right mouse button in the software I am using so I can't map what I want to do to some key like + and then set it to a Multi-Key and Multi-Key doesn't rec... See more...

I've been trying to set up a button on my G600 mouse to double right click (double click Button 2) when the button is pressed. However in the Mouse Function screen, all I see is the ability to set it to double click the left mouse button (Button 1). Is there a way to set it to double right click? I can't configure the controls for the left and right mouse button in the software I am using so I can't map what I want to do to some key like + and then set it to a Multi-Key and Multi-Key doesn't record clicks from what I can tell.

Warranty Claim Logitech G500 View in community

Hello     I've noticed that my G500 has started to release the left-click button when I hold it down. Pretty frustrating when I'm trying to select cells in Excel or drag folders. It happens randomly. Sometimes it happens all the time, and sometimes it just doesn't occur. I installed the lastest logitech gaming software but this didn't resolve the problem.   I tried to file a warranty claim but after submitting I got an error saying: "Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.". I've... See more...

Hello

I've noticed that my G500 has started to release the left-click button when I hold it down. Pretty frustrating when I'm trying to select cells in Excel or drag folders. It happens randomly. Sometimes it happens all the time, and sometimes it just doesn't occur.

I installed the lastest logitech gaming software but this didn't resolve the problem.

I tried to file a warranty claim but after submitting I got an error saying: "Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.". I've tried different browsers but none of them could submit the claim.

How can I contact support for a warranty claim?

G700s not detected by software while wired View in community

Hi.

I got some G700s and installed and updated gaming sofware. (win 10 x64)

I was tired about dpi reset everytime the soft bug (deco? soft bug? dont know) so I USB plugged it. Now, i see booth of the mouse and dongle. But the soft tel me to turn ON the mouse -_-

It's really annoying.

Thx for help

Edit : I just check, this mouse dpi bug happen when i'm wiredless, and the soft sudently dont see the mouse for like 1~2 second. (but as is still work, its not look like a deco)

[Question - Buy] Recommendation for a new mouse View in community

Hello,

after a few years i would like to buy a new mouse.

I would like a mouse like Mx518 (using it currently), but sadly it looks like u can't buy the Mx518 anymore.

I don't have a hardware store nearby, so i can't test any mice. :/

I would like a mouse like the Mx518, as written above. I don't need additional mouse buttons.

Currently i am using 800 dpi, so it should be enough. Smiley Happy

Maybe someone can give me some recommendations. Thank you!

G300s single click is double clicking ingame View in community

Hello, I am having problems with my G300s I bought just 2 days ago. I've found that when I click a mouse button, (either 1 or two in game they both do it) it will turn into a double click, I can get it to only one click if I tap very lightly on the button, I'm not sure what's causing this but I can't get it to stop. I tried a few different things I've seen on this forum, like try a different USB port. exit LGS and even uninstall it, I turned off some 3rd party programs like my steelseries softwa... See more...

Hello, I am having problems with my G300s I bought just 2 days ago. I've found that when I click a mouse button, (either 1 or two in game they both do it) it will turn into a double click, I can get it to only one click if I tap very lightly on the button, I'm not sure what's causing this but I can't get it to stop. I tried a few different things I've seen on this forum, like try a different USB port. exit LGS and even uninstall it, I turned off some 3rd party programs like my steelseries software, nothing helped.

EDIT" I forgot to mention that this only seems to happen in games, when I'm browsing and such, clicking once is fine and never doube clicks, but I've tried games like insurgency/Counter strike source as well as global offensive, when I tap my rifles, it was double click..

A gaming mouse View in community

Hello,     I have a few questions about your gaming mice. Because for me, when you play with a gaming mouse you must be faster and more accurate than your opponents. Otherwise, there is no point in having such a peripheral for gaming. That is why I have prepared some serious questions. I am not able to find answers to them.   1) Why do you place the sensor closer to the bottom of the mouse when having it closer to the top gives you much more precision and freedom in game on account of closer pos... See more...

Hello,

I have a few questions about your gaming mice. Because for me, when you play with a gaming mouse you must be faster and more accurate than your opponents. Otherwise, there is no point in having such a peripheral for gaming. That is why I have prepared some serious questions. I am not able to find answers to them.

1) Why do you place the sensor closer to the bottom of the mouse when having it closer to the top gives you much more precision and freedom in game on account of closer positioning to your fingertips and increased radius of movement?

2) Why don't you have a mouse for fingertip grip users when this grip is the best for gaming owing to its biomechanical nature? I do not consider mice such as G303 or G100s suitable for fingertip users because the mouse slips out with such a shape when doing circular movements making you lose the control (precision). As well as G502 or G402 because you are limited in freedom of movements by its ergonomic (non-ambidexterous) design.

3) Why don't you equip your mice with round mouse feet which give you the same friction in all directions and therefore more consistency and precision?

4) What is the point in having a FPS gaming mouse which weights 108 g when you can be destroyed by a gamer with the same skill with a 78 g office mouse?

I am looking forward to your reply,

nicolovbg

Why does opening the Gaming Software reset my DPI settings? View in community

Man, talk about frustrating...

Every time I open the software my DPI settings ALWAYS reset to defaults. What's really unusual about this is that's the ONLY thing that does. All my buttons are the same, polling rate is unchanged, power settings the same, etc. It's only the number of DPI levels and DPI settings themselves that constantly do this. 

Anyone know what the hell is going on here? Thanks!

G300s STILL NOT BEING DETECTED by LGS View in community

I have scanned, searched, read, re-read, re-scanned, re-searched everything LGS related!     Nothing from Logitech about the issue of G300s Not being detected, or the official way to solve it!     I have done the usb.inf fixes, I have done the device manager searches.. ALL OF IT.  Nothing.  I know I have powered USB ports, and I know my mouse is plugged into the port.  I have downloaded, installed, re-downloaded, re-installed the Gaming software and STILL NOTHING!     What gives?  Do you want us... See more...

I have scanned, searched, read, re-read, re-scanned, re-searched everything LGS related!

Nothing from Logitech about the issue of G300s Not being detected, or the official way to solve it!

I have done the usb.inf fixes, I have done the device manager searches.. ALL OF IT.  Nothing.  I know I have powered USB ports, and I know my mouse is plugged into the port.  I have downloaded, installed, re-downloaded, re-installed the Gaming software and STILL NOTHING!

What gives?  Do you want us to change to a Razer or Steelseries?

Yet again G402 Randomly Changing DPI/Sensitivity in games View in community

So, in regards to my previous post, the problem still persists, and i would like to get any kind of answers possible, to isolate the problem i have followed these steps posted by another supporter Make sure your mouse is firmly connected to a USB port on your computer (not to a USB hub). Try a different mouse pad. Check the sensor port (on the bottom of the mouse) for dust or lint. Avoid using your mouse on: Glass or other see-through surfaces Reflective surfaces, such as mirrors and metal de... See more...

So, in regards to my previous post, the problem still persists, and i would like to get any kind of answers possible, to isolate the problem i have followed these steps posted by another supporter

• Make sure your mouse is firmly connected to a USB port on your computer (not to a USB hub).
  • Try a different mouse pad.
  • Check the sensor port (on the bottom of the mouse) for dust or lint.
  • Avoid using your mouse on:
    • Glass or other see-through surfaces
    • Reflective surfaces, such as mirrors and metal desks
    • Wood grains and grooved surfaces
    • Very high gloss finished surfaces
  • Try the mouse on a piece of white paper to make sure it isn't a tracking issue on a particular surface you're using.
  • Close LGS from the system tray (right click the LGS icon from the system tray and select "Exit"). 

The problem still persists, and i have been able to do all steps but trying it on a different computer, so i can not say if the problem occurs on my laptop only or if the problem is located within the mouse, will update furthermore if possible. / Lucas

Whats your e-mail adress for warranty claim? It doesn't work at the site and i don't want to phone. View in community

Hi!

Please, i need to get in contact with logitech warranty claim, because my g502 just stopped working, but every time i fill everything on the logitech page at warrant claim and press submit, appears: "Error occurred while loading a visualforce page". I tried many browsers, all the same.

I don't want to phone, prefer contact by e-mail. Can you please say the e-mail adress so i can write to it?

Need help with Gaming software hotkeys not working. View in community

Hello I am having problems with Logitech gaming software 8 .8 2.151. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program about three times. My problem is that my hotkeys do not work. I have checked the games executables and made sure the hotkeys were still set. At first while installing there was a problem with drivers not being signed so I went to my policies on Windows 7 and set code signing for device drivers to ignore. When I reinstall the program the game profiles are still there, so something i... See more...

Hello I am having problems with Logitech gaming software 8 .8 2.151. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program about three times. My problem is that my hotkeys do not work. I have checked the games executables and made sure the hotkeys were still set. At first while installing there was a problem with drivers not being signed so I went to my policies on Windows 7 and set code signing for device drivers to ignore. When I reinstall the program the game profiles are still there, so something isn't being wiped clean. My mouse is a Logitech G 700. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Is there any chance to add support for Curse gaming voice client? View in community

I'd like to see some options like push-to-talk for Curse. I use G300s.

Best speed for surface tuning View in community

What best speed for surface tuning with a g303? I usually stick to around 5 which is half way or at least stay away from the red parts of the meter, would there be any benefit to moving the mouse slower or faster during the tuning?

M570 works intermittently View in community

Hi. My m570 trackball works intermittently. It will freeze. Then I remove and replug the receiver. That will sometimes fix it -- for a while. Other times I have to unplug it and replug a few times before it is successful. But then it will freeze again after a while -- sometimes a short while and sometimes longer. Other USB devices have no problem. I have tried:   different locations (in case there was some weird interference at my desk) changing the battery different ports on the laptop a new re... See more...

Hi. My m570 trackball works intermittently. It will freeze. Then I remove and replug the receiver. That will sometimes fix it -- for a while. Other times I have to unplug it and replug a few times before it is successful. But then it will freeze again after a while -- sometimes a short while and sometimes longer. Other USB devices have no problem. I have tried:

different locations (in case there was some weird interference at my desk)

changing the battery

different ports on the laptop

a new receiver

plugging it through a hub about a foot from the laptop (per one of the other posts about this problem)

A NEW m570 -- like the original one, this worked for a while, but then started having the same problem.

The only other thing I can think of is trying it on a different computer, but because the problem is intermittent, I'd probably have to use that computer for a whil, which isn't feasible because I'd have to borrow another computer. Plus the problem didn't occur for the first time until several years into using it on my laptop, so that would tend to indicate the problem probably isn't the laptop.

What else can I do?