Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
kyuu

LGS questions View in community

So i noticed with the LGD and g502 I have certian options only appear on profiles controled by LGS,

Like enable per profile pointer settings and acceleration, does this mean those options only work with LGS running? and setting these  will have no effect in on board profiles?

Also does angel snapping work  with  on board profiles? or does LGS need to be running for that too?

jaking007

G600 G8 key not respoding View in community

So I use my G8 key as my left click alternative on my second G600 cause the first G600i have ran into the double click problem.   But as I was gaming today, the G8 key stop responding. It's still making the clicky noise, and the click seems to be in tack. I'm not sure if its a hardware failure or software failure, but I've tried in on 3 different PC and non of them work. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have fix it in the past.   It really is a shame, such a perfect mouse ... See more...

So I use my G8 key as my left click alternative on my second G600 cause the first G600i have ran into the double click problem.

But as I was gaming today, the G8 key stop responding. It's still making the clicky noise, and the click seems to be in tack. I'm not sure if its a hardware failure or software failure, but I've tried in on 3 different PC and non of them work. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have fix it in the past.

It really is a shame, such a perfect mouse with such a weak build quality. Even though my first one borke, I still bought the same model again. but this is a real let down, and I have only had this new one for a couple of months. Can;t return it to the store I bough cause its in another state. I dont have any Logitech Service Center in my town, or near my town. 

Any situation provided would be appreciated.

Sotty69

Mouse G700 has been invected with a virus??? View in community

Hello,   I have been using a G700 gaming mouse for quite some time. About a month ago, my personal laptop started to have issues: Erratic mouse button behaviour (sometimes clicks out of the blue, often buttons did not work at all), both when using the mouse and the touch-pad of the laptop. I suspected a virus but McAffee could not find anything so I have sent the laptop for repairs.   Today I thought let's use that mouse on my work laptop. Stupid idea, as it turns out, as my work laptop now has ... See more...

Hello,

I have been using a G700 gaming mouse for quite some time. About a month ago, my personal laptop started to have issues: Erratic mouse button behaviour (sometimes clicks out of the blue, often buttons did not work at all), both when using the mouse and the touch-pad of the laptop. I suspected a virus but McAffee could not find anything so I have sent the laptop for repairs.

Today I thought let's use that mouse on my work laptop. Stupid idea, as it turns out, as my work laptop now has very similar issues than my personal laptop. The only logical conclusion is that my G700 is infected with a virus and happily spreading it to each connected PC.

--> Is anybody aware of this issue? Does anybody know which kind of virus/malware and how to get ridd of it?

Many thanks,

Sotty

bwana

API to read status of dpi lights View in community

I would like to make a desktop gadget that shows the status of my mouse- what the button assignments are and the dpi. looking down at the mouse to see what my dpi is and then even worse, figuring out which keyset is enabled is very distracting. Where can I access the programming API so I can write said widget?

PitMaravich

G400 not working properly on Mac View in community

Hi

I just got Mac mini with OSX 10.9.4 and tried to use my logitech g400 with it. The problem is that back button is acting like left click and i cant get it to work. Have tried mapping the button but nothing happens.

Help please

edit g400 works fine in Win

mattsnowboard

G602 Mouse Not Working Properly after wake from sleep View in community

Windows 8.1 x64 LGS software 8.55.137 G602 4700.0012 firmware   When I open my laptop from sleep, my mouse doesn't seem to remember its profile and settings. This is most noticible as the DPI is standard but I have it set to be higher. So when I resume, the mouse moves much more slowly.   If I just launch the LGS application, and maybe click on the "Pointer settings", the mouse gets set correctly.   LGS is set to run on start up and it normally works, except for after my PC sleeps (at least most... See more...

Windows 8.1 x64

LGS software 8.55.137

G602 4700.0012 firmware

When I open my laptop from sleep, my mouse doesn't seem to remember its profile and settings. This is most noticible as the DPI is standard but I have it set to be higher. So when I resume, the mouse moves much more slowly.

If I just launch the LGS application, and maybe click on the "Pointer settings", the mouse gets set correctly.

LGS is set to run on start up and it normally works, except for after my PC sleeps (at least most of the time I notice this)

deadpool090

G500 Gaming Mouse View in community

For about the past month or two every time my windows 7 PC restarts I have to go into the mouse setting and change the pointer speed since it drops to about 1/4 speed.  When the PC boots up on the signin screen it works just fine it is as soon as windows 7 starts up it slow way down i usually have it set for about 3/4 up on the speed slider bar.  I have not installed any new programs on to the system except for the beta version on ArcheAge but that only runs when I open it.  Anyone have any idea... See more...

For about the past month or two every time my windows 7 PC restarts I have to go into the mouse setting and change the pointer speed since it drops to about 1/4 speed.  When the PC boots up on the signin screen it works just fine it is as soon as windows 7 starts up it slow way down i usually have it set for about 3/4 up on the speed slider bar.  I have not installed any new programs on to the system except for the beta version on ArcheAge but that only runs when I open it.  Anyone have any ideas what could be causing the slow down.

Darihura

G700 Battery Door View in community

Has any had any luck getting a replacement battery door for the Mouse G700/G700s when the latch breaks because it is just a thin strip of plastic.  Logitech offers parts for all external components except for the battery and battery door. 

Thanks

Kyiami

G602 lights flashing green/blue View in community

Hi got an issue, my g602 stoped working. Its not recognized by software and green/blue lights are flashing. New batteries, win 8.1 up to date, lates logitech software installed.  Please help

Gurgeh

G502 connection/recognition issues View in community

Hi all,    Sad to say im adding to the long list of threads about the G502 not installing correctly. None of the other threads had similar enough problems that i thought i'd make my own. So i got G502 today from an online webstore today. I've been using a super old, 3 button, logitech back-up mouse since my G5 died. I'll describe my procces thus far; Plugged in G502 when computer was on. No sign of life, windows tries to install a driver, fails Device manager lists the G502 under 'Other devic... See more...

Hi all, 

Sad to say im adding to the long list of threads about the G502 not installing correctly.
None of the other threads had similar enough problems that i thought i'd make my own.

So i got G502 today from an online webstore today.
I've been using a super old, 3 button, logitech back-up mouse since my G5 died.

I'll describe my procces thus far;

Plugged in G502 when computer was on. No sign of life, windows tries to install a driver, fails
Device manager lists the G502 under 'Other devices' with a yellow triange telling me no driver is installed.

Then went to logitech.com to download the drivers and support software

LGS fails to recognize my mouse, just the G15 keyboard i have

Tried the troubleshooting option of rebooting and re-installing, no dice
the G502 does light up during booting up.

Booted the computer with the backup mouse unplugged and the G502 plugged in.
It works (cursor movement, left/right click, no advanced buttons) for +/-2 mins before going back to the 'Device fail to install' and the Device Manager placing it under 'other devices', etc

Plugged my backup back in, tried manually updating drivers in the Device manager, selecting it as a 'Mice and other pointing devices' type of device and choosing the drivers from 'LGS/drivers/LGSHidFilter' (tried all subfolders of 'drivers, but this one was the only one that held any .inf files the Device manager recognised as a good drives.
Selected the g500 driver. No G502 driver was listed, only a G500s. It tried to install but gave the error 'Device could not start (code 10)' 

After reading threads in this forum, tried the FWUpdate option, but installer tells me to connect my mouse before proceeding.
Even though my mouse IS plugged in.

As for now, im at my wits end. All i can think of is to race from booting up with just the G502 plugged in to either the FWUpdate or the manual install from the device manager and see if the install goes through when it still works.
Seems rather unlikely and a silly way to go about things

I hope anyone with similar issues can help me out, any advice is super appreciated!

P.S. oh, using Win7 ultimate, 32bit

Abdulwaa

Few Weeks G402 Hyperion Fury No MAC OSX support driver :( View in community

I refunded my G502 when I heard about the G402 and made a pre-order immediately in the hopes that it would be just as amazing as the G502 Proteus. I think I jumped the ship thinking logitech would have OSX support right off the bat instead of windows drivers. I figured Logitech would cover all bases considering there are many users with OSX.

papajo

Logitech g600 problems View in community

Ok so my main problem with this mouse is that its not consistand.. what do I mean? Well it doesnt always work as I have set it up to work for example having 2 DPI sensitivities and enable the second with the G shift... ingames sometimes it works some times ti doesnt   Also the clicks are not so responsive I mean they are responsive enough but not for a 80+ euros mouse... I mean if you click real quickly lets say 3-4 conciquently some clicks may not register even if you double click very fas on ... See more...

Ok so my main problem with this mouse is that its not consistand.. what do I mean?

Well it doesnt always work as I have set it up to work for example having 2 DPI sensitivities and enable the second with the G shift... ingames sometimes it works some times ti doesnt

Also the clicks are not so responsive I mean they are responsive enough but not for a 80+ euros mouse... I mean if you click real quickly lets say 3-4 conciquently some clicks may not register even if you double click very fas on a desktop icon or rightclick and then very rapidly left click.... also i noticed in games lets say for example Counter Strike on which I binded G9 for the command "walk" when I push it and go forward the character should work continuesly... but using the mouse's g9 button the character walks continuesly but then at random times for lets say 500ms to 1 second he runs (= the g9 key doesnt send signal to the game for that time that its pushed)

The other problem is that profiles dont seem to work I mean I can find them in the software and load them but I dont see any changes with or without profiles at any given game (no bindings set no change in dpi nothing its like everything is on default)

the other problem is the G-shift It cant be set to do many things that I consider usefull.. 1st almost no game "sees" the Gshift key so I cant use it to bind it to a command.. I cant make it to work as "back" button when I am browsing etc.

Last but not least (actually this is the main problem that lead me to make this topic) g600 has no real extra mouse buttons... it has just a numpad attached to it and I find this a very poor choise...

I mean G9 should be something like "mousebotton 9" not the 1 key... g10=2 key g11=3 key...

Because if I am using those I cant use the 1,2,3,4,5....0 and numpad1,numpad2 etc buttons on my keyboard... so it makes no sense for me...

for example I want to use G13 as a button to start the mike for ingame voice chat but if I set it up in the game (again counterstrike) then I cand use the number 5 on my keyboard to purchase stuff at the begining of every round... because g13=5 key....

Also I may type something on google or on a text editor etc and then quickly grap the mouse and sometimes while doing this move I gently happend to push by accident a G button... if they were really dedicated mouse buttons nothing would happen but because they are numpad button it happens to get a number typed in in google or in the text editor which leads to woring search resaults and extra time to delete the number entered in the text... thats not exactly a bug but its very incovinient to have to do this... 

Thats so dissapointing... All my life I had logitech flagship mice (but the productivity ones not the gaming ones) decided to get a gaming one and I was dissapointed...

for the above reasons but also that it doesnt feel like an expensive gamer mouse... (like my MX 1000 or mx 900 did)

Its like a chinese bells and wistles mouse that would cost 30 euro.... the plastic feels a little high grade than the cheap plastic but still no good it doesnt seem to be very exact and has the previously mentioned issues.... 

I am really considering to buy a naga the reason I didnt is because I am afraid that it will have the same problems.... it seems that nowadays you cant buy a really quality mouse.....

illustrator51

Can'y find a download site for my G700s, pls. advise View in community

I've searched and searched, ur web siye for the gameing software for my mouse, G700s, HELP, HELP!!!

Gray82

G700 scroll wheel stopped working View in community

Hello    My scroll wheel has stopped working, the middle mouse button (click) still functions as intended but not the actual scroll function.I have come to the conclusion that it is a hardware failure.   I summitted this issue on 09/06/2014 and was issued support ticket number: {Personal content removed} Via{Personal content removed}. I preformed his following suggestions below and replied on 09/08/2014 and again on 09/11/2014.   I have yet to recieve a reply from him or any other person on the... See more...

Hello 

My scroll wheel has stopped working, the middle mouse button (click) still functions as intended but not the actual scroll function.I have come to the conclusion that it is a hardware failure.

I summitted this issue on 09/06/2014 and was issued support ticket number: {Personal content removed} Via{Personal content removed}. I preformed his following suggestions below and replied on 09/08/2014 and again on 09/11/2014.

I have yet to recieve a reply from him or any other person on the support team.

I tried the suggestions below.

1. Try using the mouse on different applications. 

It does not work in chrome, firefox, notepad and Arma 2.

2. Try connecting the mouse on different USB ports to verify it is not a power issue.

I tried this first after it stopped working my old 518 and a Coolermaster Spawn mouse both have no probem working after being plugged in the same USB 2.0 port. Also my Corsair Vengence USB headset is powered with no issue in the same port.

3. Try blowing off the dirt accumulated underneath the button which may caused this behavior using a compressed air/vacuum.

This had no effect.

4. Try using the mouse on another computer to verify if the issue is hardware or system related.

Same result on my brothers pc and my laptop.

I would like to return this defective mouse in exchange for a working replacement.

Can i get some help in getting this process started?

Thank You 

Gray

Zacharybinx33

G502 Onboard Auto-Fire Macro View in community

LGS strikes again.... 

I am trying to make an onboard macro (notice, not a game detection mode macro) for auto-fire press while hold. 

Any reason LGS doesn't work for this?

crgfi2

Logitech Gaming Software system tray icon View in community

Why did Logitech remove functionality and the ability to hide the system tray icon? The option was present in SetPoint. I rarely launch LGS and can simply run it from the Start Menu when I need it. And no, the system tray icon customization built into Windows doesn't count because it requires that stupid arrow that also wastes space.

mesaone

"Generic" and forward/backward buttons not working - G700, LGS 8.55.137, Win 7 x64 View in community

G4 and G5 are mapped to "backward" and "forward" in Logitech Gaming Software. They simply will not work, in any application or even in Windows. The only way I can get them to work is to assign keystrokes.   This used to work, with the same mouse, software, and operating system. It would properly register Mouse4 and Mouse5.   I have tried uninstalling LGS, then re-installing. I've tried wiping profiles. I've tried deleting the mouse driver, restarting, then plugging into a different USB port to h... See more...

G4 and G5 are mapped to "backward" and "forward" in Logitech Gaming Software. They simply will not work, in any application or even in Windows. The only way I can get them to work is to assign keystrokes.

This used to work, with the same mouse, software, and operating system. It would properly register Mouse4 and Mouse5.

I have tried uninstalling LGS, then re-installing. I've tried wiping profiles. I've tried deleting the mouse driver, restarting, then plugging into a different USB port to have the drivers re-install. I've tried with the cable plugged in, and with the wireless receiver. Still the same result - not working.

Please help! This is quite frustrating.

EDIT: the buttons will not even work on "press any key to continue" screens, either. So nothing is even receiving a command.

csd_cls

logitech gaming software crashes View in community

Este software mal trava durante o jogo, ou a definição de botão licitação.

Eu não trabalha proprely. Usuário do Windows 7, novo cliente e se isso não funcionar mais cedo possível, Vai não vai ter um tempo seccond.

logitech.jpg

hli

G502 Not Detected; no lights, not working at all View in community

Hello, I us purchased a G502 and my computer is having issues detecting the mouse.  Before the computer boots into windows, the mouse appears to work fine (lights up, can change dpi), but as soon as the computer reaches the desktop (or is in any state other than the BIOS), the lights on the mouse turn off and it is not detectable at all.  It is shown in device manager as Gaming Mouse G502 with a yellow caution sign.  I have installed the correct software (LGS 8.55.137) to no avail. I have tried ... See more...

Hello, I us purchased a G502 and my computer is having issues detecting the mouse.  Before the computer boots into windows, the mouse appears to work fine (lights up, can change dpi), but as soon as the computer reaches the desktop (or is in any state other than the BIOS), the lights on the mouse turn off and it is not detectable at all.  It is shown in device manager as Gaming Mouse G502 with a yellow caution sign.  I have installed the correct software (LGS 8.55.137) to no avail. I have tried plugging the device into another computer running Windows 7, and another runing Windows 8, and 8.1, and it is detected fine and works with no issues.  My computer is running Windows 8.1 64-bit.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

stephenkirsh

how to get G602 buttons to adjust volume on mac View in community

I replaced my MX1100 mouse with a G602 mouse because it has a bunch of "fully customizable buttons."  I'm having trouble getting the buttons to do what I want.  On the MX1100, it was a simple few clicks to get it to use the DPI buttons to change the volume.     Using the Logitech Gaming Software there's only a few options for "Mouse Functions."  When I use the "Keystroke" option and press the volume up or down key (which is on F12/F11 for me) nothing happens in the COmmand Editor.     Can anybod... See more...

I replaced my MX1100 mouse with a G602 mouse because it has a bunch of "fully customizable buttons."  I'm having trouble getting the buttons to do what I want.  On the MX1100, it was a simple few clicks to get it to use the DPI buttons to change the volume.  

Using the Logitech Gaming Software there's only a few options for "Mouse Functions."  When I use the "Keystroke" option and press the volume up or down key (which is on F12/F11 for me) nothing happens in the COmmand Editor.  

Can anybody help?  I'll probably just return the mouse if I can't get this to work, as that was my #1 priority for getting a mouse w/ programmable buttons.

inorganictree

g502 View in community

was woundering if there is going to be future software for changing the led coloration for the g series mice or maybe even on there future mice if the current ones arent able

Cookybiscuit

Rebind mouse wheel up/down? View in community

Is this possible?

Thanks.

iTzBryce

G600 Mode Switch View in community

I want to bind the "Mode Switch (G600)" To one of the macro keys on my G710+ but it won't work. When I press the macro keys it's assigned to, nothing happens; if I have a WoW window open and as my current window pressing the macro key will sometimes hold down left click. I've tried unbinding it from the mouse before and after binding it to a macro key but I can't seem to get it to work.

N4meless

G400s scroll wheel problem... View in community

Hi.

i bought a G400s before some days but now i see a problem with the scrolling wheel.The most parts of the wheel are working fine but there is one part that needs more efford and grip to move the wheel. It hasnt to do with a virtual scrolling problem but a physical one. Its like one part of the wheel "stucks" and its harder to move or something...

Can u tell me how this happened and how can i fix that issue?

Im waiting for a reply, thanks.

KAINER

my g402 mouse i just got wont work with my LGS cant get working keystrokes View in community

i cant assign keystrokes to my g402 mouse i just brought i am on a windows 8 desktop.

help me!

Cookybiscuit

Script to mash a key when RMB is held? View in community

I want to have it so when I hold the right mouse button, it mashes, say the A key at intervals of a few 100 ms, and then stops doing it once I release. Is this possible through scripting? Would the following script (which I didn't make) work in cohesion?   function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then SetMouseDPITable({400, 800}, 2) elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then SetMouseDPITableIndex(1) -- switch to 400 dpi elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELE... See more...

I want to have it so when I hold the right mouse button, it mashes, say the A key at intervals of a few 100 ms, and then stops doing it once I release. Is this possible through scripting? Would the following script (which I didn't make) work in cohesion?

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)

if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then

SetMouseDPITable({400, 800}, 2)

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then

SetMouseDPITableIndex(1) -- switch to 400 dpi

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then

SetMouseDPITableIndex(2) -- switch to 800 dpi

end

end

I tried some stuff with repeat_delay but I just made a mess :smileysad:

Anyone help?

dieje

Logitech G600 unsensitive button? View in community

Hello I bought a Logitech G600 five days ago.   Today i turned up my laptop and started using it when i realized side button G14 was unresponsive, as in it didnt register anything in the software i was using, i checked the usb connection aswell as the Logitech Software and everything was in order.   Upon further use i realized if i press with a bit more force than usual it will work, so the button does work but it requires some more force applied to register, so.   Is there a fix for this? or sh... See more...

Hello

I bought a Logitech G600 five days ago.

Today i turned up my laptop and started using it when i realized side button G14 was unresponsive, as in it didnt register anything in the software i was using, i checked the usb connection aswell as the Logitech Software and everything was in order.

Upon further use i realized if i press with a bit more force than usual it will work, so the button does work but it requires some more force applied to register, so.

Is there a fix for this? or should i go back to the store where i bought it and see if i can use my warranty?

Thank you for your attention.

Laku

G9x profile problems View in community

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get some profiles working with my games using my G9x using LGS (up to date) but I couldn't get any response in any of my games. I test the profiles using the "Test Profile" feature and the buttons I program don't work there either. The games I've tried are Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Unreal Tournament 2004. I run windows 8.1. I'm fairly competant when it comes to computers and software, but perhaps there's something I'm overlooking. Have any ideas? Thanks.

dthmtlgod

G502 and Surface Pro 3 View in community

Unable to install the gaming software.  Have tried all compatability options and restarted a few times.  Still receiving the below error

"Please wait while your software is installed failed to install.  Please restart your computer and try again".  The mouse works fine, but would like to configure some of the other buttons.

Please help

Thanks

Doug

Cookybiscuit

Logitech G400 'Sniper' Button? View in community

I'm trying to make it so as long as I hold the right mouse button the mouse is at 400DPI, and when I release it goes back to 800DPI.   I copy pasted this script   function OnEvent(event, arg, family)   if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then SetMouseDPITable({400,800}) SetMouseDPITableIndex(2) elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then SetMouseDPITableIndex(1) elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then SetMouseDPITableIndex(2) end end   But it doesn't seem to work. I ha... See more...

I'm trying to make it so as long as I hold the right mouse button the mouse is at 400DPI, and when I release it goes back to 800DPI.

I copy pasted this script

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)

if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then

SetMouseDPITable({400,800})

SetMouseDPITableIndex(2)

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then

SetMouseDPITableIndex(1)

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then

SetMouseDPITableIndex(2)

end

end

But it doesn't seem to work. I had something like this working a while ago, but I dont remember how it worked.

Can anyone help?