Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

Searching for a solution! View in community

Hello i have a problem.   My Mouse and Keyboard have to work 15m far away from my PC. (2 Beton Walls between) I´m searching for a solution and the right products to get it work!   I have 3 options: A: 5m Kable and about 5m wireless sitting with the back to the recipient. B: 10m Kable and 2-3m wireless sitting beside the recipient. C: Non Wireless only 15m Kable.   I want to use a Gaming Mouse and a Standard Keybord. Instead of a Gaming Mouse a Trackball i would like more, but not the M570, becou... See more...

Hello i have a problem.

My Mouse and Keyboard have to work 15m far away from my PC. (2 Beton Walls between)

I´m searching for a solution and the right products to get it work!

I have 3 options:

A: 5m Kable and about 5m wireless sitting with the back to the recipient.

B: 10m Kable and 2-3m wireless sitting beside the recipient.

C: Non Wireless only 15m Kable.

I want to use a Gaming Mouse and a Standard Keybord.

Instead of a Gaming Mouse a Trackball i would like more, but not the M570, becourse i have a M570 but it is a faulty design the optical Sensor can not be cleaned full and so the M570 works only about 2-3 weeks than it has a bad detection.

This was the first product of logitech which badly disappointed me!

But back to my question i would be thankful for any helpful answer which products i should use at this situation!

G502 - Gaming Software Drag&Drop files issue View in community

- I have several profiles for my mouse buttons (differents for different programs), - When I drag file from windows explorer or from one program onto other program I'm holding down button and I want release button in specific place on destination program BUT 'Logitech gaming software' release button rapidly so I can not use windows drag and drop functionality. - For example when I am in WIndows Explorer I have "default profile" and then I grab jpg file/files and drag its over running photoshop... See more...

- I have several profiles for my mouse buttons (differents for different programs),

- When I drag file from windows explorer or from one program onto other program I'm holding down button and I want release button in specific place on destination program BUT 'Logitech gaming software' release button rapidly so I can not use windows drag and drop functionality.

- For example when I am in WIndows Explorer I have "default profile" and then I grab jpg file/files and drag its over running photoshop (or use ALT+TAB to switch to photoshop - ofcourse with holding down mouse button). This action is impossible because mouse release button immediately and switch profiles to "photoshop profile" and it cause very wired thing with photoshop.

- Another problem is... When I launch program (for example photoshop) with other profiles then default, mouse switches profiles constantly until program loading is not finish. It is very annoying.

I must admit that earlier Logitech software "SET POINT" working very good. I use SET POINT with many profiles and it working without any issue. But unfortunately I bought new muse G502 Proteus and this is technicaly very good mouse but useless without proper software.

Please fix this problem. Maybe add function to settings:
[ ] switch profiles until button release
or
[ ] if mouse button is holding down do not switch profiles even if actual program is changed (for example after click ALT+TAB or WIN+TAB)

Logitech Gaming Software problems (not bugs) View in community

First of all; I think this forum needs a section for the LGS discussion. Since it doesn't, I'll just copy-paste my ranting here. No point in this being written in a support ticket (my bad). Using G600 mouse atm.   What I want to do is increase DPI and press and hold both CTRL and middle mouse button... With one mouse button press. Upon releasing the mouse button; DPI down and release CTRL and MMB. Would this be hard to implement into "Multi Key" section of Logitech Gaming Software?   Does anyone... See more...

First of all; I think this forum needs a section for the LGS discussion. Since it doesn't, I'll just copy-paste my ranting here. No point in this being written in a support ticket (my bad). Using G600 mouse atm.

What I want to do is increase DPI and press and hold both CTRL and middle mouse button... With one mouse button press. Upon releasing the mouse button; DPI down and release CTRL and MMB.
Would this be hard to implement into "Multi Key" section of Logitech Gaming Software?

Does anyone have a Razer Hydra? No? Nevermind... Check out it's Motion Creator Editor software. Even with all the features it has, it's still user-friendly. Customers don't have to learn a programming language to use it. For Logitech hardware, you have to use AutoHotKey or AutoIt. Both are third-party applications and require the knowledge to use them.

Another thing:

One can have either three modes or one mode (by disabling mode switching). How about letting us decide on number of modes? Some examples:
1) when browsing the internet, I can switch between "multimedia" and "browsing" modes. As it is now, I have to duplicate one mode and press the "switch mode" button twice to switch back to the other one.
2) when playing a certain game, I would like to be able to use the Extra Mouse Button in 4 different ways, depending on what I've picked to play with. But there's only 3 modes. Thumb buttons help to fill in, but it just doesn't feel how it should.

G502 "USB Device Not Recognized" in 3 different PCs View in community

Hello, i just came back from a 2 week trip to find out my G502 Proteus Core has stopped working completly.   On late January the problems started, everytime i pressed the wheel unlock button the mouse would start to blink rapidly then it would shut down, and would only work again if i repluged the mouse back with the wheel on "locked mode", it would not work on free spin mode. But after a day or two the problem kinda went away by itself, to only come back 10 days after, but before i left for my ... See more...

Hello, i just came back from a 2 week trip to find out my G502 Proteus Core has stopped working completly.

On late January the problems started, everytime i pressed the wheel unlock button the mouse would start to blink rapidly then it would shut down, and would only work again if i repluged the mouse back with the wheel on "locked mode", it would not work on free spin mode. But after a day or two the problem kinda went away by itself, to only come back 10 days after, but before i left for my trip it was working as intended again. 

What happens when i try to connect it : (same thing happens in 3 different pcs)

• Windows makes beeping noise saying that something new is connected
  • Windows proceeds to try to install the mouse, but it fails, so i get a "USB device Not Recognized"
  • Neither the lights, the sensor or the buttons work.

What i've tried to troubleshoot so far:

• Through Device Manager, tried uninstalling the mouse drivers and installing Usb Compound ones, in 3 different PCs. But the G502 keeps showing up as a Unknown device.
  • Uninstalling LGS, rolling it back to a later version, installing it as administrator
  • Checking if the /system32/ files needed are missing or corrupt.
  • ... tried every single usb port...
  • Pray to the gods of technology

Note: I unplugged my PC from electric current before leaving, so there is no chance some "power spike" burned anything.

AND I REPEAT, IT DOES NOT WORK ON 3 DIFFERENT PCs.

UPDATE (EDIT): Contacted both logitech support and the retailer and they told me that it needs to be replaced so i'm sending it tomorrow for RMA purposes. 

G500s issue :/ View in community

I own a G500s for like a year now and the leftmousebutton is starting to doubleclick when I only click once, this makes some games unplayable. Is this a known problem? Is there a solution I could try?

official RMA web site? View in community

Where can I apply RMA request from official web site? 

Logitech G700s Middle mouse/Frictionless scrolling problem. View in community

I bought Logitech g700s around OCT 2014 and I recently encounted a problem.   I am getting the error where I can't change windows or middle click, but it appears to only be an issue when the frictionless scrolling toggle is disabled (so the mouse wheel 'clicks').   It appears to be a problem where that button (frictionless scrolling toggle henceforthe FSB) also activates the middle click down button. When I press FSB very lightly, I also get a "middle mouse down click". When I fully activate it,... See more...

I bought Logitech g700s around OCT 2014 and I recently encounted a problem.

I am getting the error where I can't change windows or middle click, but it appears to only be an issue when the frictionless scrolling toggle is disabled (so the mouse wheel 'clicks').

It appears to be a problem where that button (frictionless scrolling toggle henceforthe FSB) also activates the middle click down button. When I press FSB very lightly, I also get a "middle mouse down click". When I fully activate it, it appears to permantly activate "middle mouse down" in that I am unable to use the middle mouse button (since it thinks that it it already down), windows thinks that I am holding the button down so I can't change window focus.

My current workaround is to leave frictionless scrolling on, however I prefer the clicks when scrolling. It there any way to fix this issue?

G302 Daedalus Prime View in community

Meine frage ist wie so gib es immer nur die guten sahen für rechtshändigen und nicht mal was für linkshändigen

da solte sich mal die Firma Logitech mal Gedanken machen

es gib mehr linkshändigen als man sich denk

Mice shape and similarities View in community

Hello everyone !

I have a Logitech g400s gaming mouse and I really enjoy it, I've been using it for a while and now I'm intending to get a new one, my choices are the g402 and g502. I know they have different prices and etc, my question is considering I'm so so used with the g400s shape which mouse between these two would be closer to it when it comes to shape/grip ? Thanks in advance.

Mac Logitech Gaming Software Bugged (G600 user) Version 8.55.88 View in community

Since the latest Logitech Gaming Software update of this post, which is stated in the title, when assigning a new command for any of the programable G thumb keys, ONLY the modifier keys are registering. I cannot get any letters or numbers to register, when I press them nothing it happens. For example, if I wanted to program a button to do: ⌘+Q, the only command that would register is ⌘. Another example of why it is bugged, If you wanted to program a button to do ⌘+A, not only would the A not sho... See more...

Since the latest Logitech Gaming Software update of this post, which is stated in the title, when assigning a new command for any of the programable G thumb keys, ONLY the modifier keys are registering. I cannot get any letters or numbers to register, when I press them nothing it happens. For example, if I wanted to program a button to do: ⌘+Q, the only command that would register is ⌘. Another example of why it is bugged, If you wanted to program a button to do ⌘+A, not only would the A not show up in the box, but your text would get highlighted. Your keyboard shortcuts are not suppose to work inside the command editor box, because it makes it impossible to set them, it is suppose to only record the keys you pressed. I did not have this issue before I decided to download and install the latest update. The software is now bugged and broken unless there is a new way for editing commands. Feedback wether it be you are having the same issue, or you know the solution, would be very appriciated. 

Logitech G502 not detected by my laptop View in community

I get my mouse since the end of December of 2014. Everything is working perfectly until one day, my mouse stop functioning. My mouse keep on connecting and disconnecting repeatedly and a "beep" sound can be heard repeatedly. I restarted my PC and the mouse wont even functioning. A message of "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)" is founded after i check the device manager. Is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks.

Logitech Gaming Software Support for MX510? View in community

Hello everyone,   Since the latest version of the Logitech Gaming Software now supports the MX518, I would like to know what it would take to have the software support the MX510, which is the mouse that I have and have had for a very long time. Although I know that a lot more people have the MX518, the MX510 is only slightly older than it and IMO, (although I do not know any software coding/writing), it would not be hard to allow the MX510 to be used in the software.   I would really like to use... See more...

Hello everyone,

Since the latest version of the Logitech Gaming Software now supports the MX518, I would like to know what it would take to have the software support the MX510, which is the mouse that I have and have had for a very long time. Although I know that a lot more people have the MX518, the MX510 is only slightly older than it and IMO, (although I do not know any software coding/writing), it would not be hard to allow the MX510 to be used in the software.

I would really like to use the Logitech Gaming Software rather than SetPoint because the Logitech Gaming software offers so much more customizability that seems to be lacking in SetPoint. Please take this suggestion into consideration.

Thank you very much,

RetinaShockHD

G502 Mouse Feet Issue Fixed? View in community

Hello everyone, Logitech,   I have a question for all of you people who have recently bought the G502 Proteus Core. Are you still having issues with the mouse feet peeling? I am having a very difficult time pulling the trigger in purchasing this mouse because of the issue. I am very eager to purchase it, because of the very positive reviews that it has received on both Amazon and YouTube.   Logitech, if this issue has not been fixed, what are you planning to do to fix it, and when will the updat... See more...

Hello everyone, Logitech,

I have a question for all of you people who have recently bought the G502 Proteus Core. Are you still having issues with the mouse feet peeling? I am having a very difficult time pulling the trigger in purchasing this mouse because of the issue. I am very eager to purchase it, because of the very positive reviews that it has received on both Amazon and YouTube.

Logitech, if this issue has not been fixed, what are you planning to do to fix it, and when will the updated version of the G502 be available for purchase? Like I said, I am very excited to get this mouse in my hands, and would buy it as soon as the mouse feet problem gets fixed.

Thanks,

RetinaShockHD

G502 - Holding down G-key during profile switch View in community

My G502 is on "Automatic Game Detection" (i.e. profiles are stored on the computer). When you hold down the G-key through a profile switch, the G-key's state changes from "pressed" to "not pressed".   To give an example of this, let's say I have different profiles for Notepad and Chrome because I want different keybindings for each program. However, I assigned [G-Shift + Left Click] to "Move window to back layer" (move the window behind other windows - try Alt + Esc to see this in action).   Now... See more...

My G502 is on "Automatic Game Detection" (i.e. profiles are stored on the computer). When you hold down the G-key through a profile switch, the G-key's state changes from "pressed" to "not pressed".

To give an example of this, let's say I have different profiles for Notepad and Chrome because I want different keybindings for each program. However, I assigned [G-Shift + Left Click] to "Move window to back layer" (move the window behind other windows - try Alt + Esc to see this in action).

Now if Notepad and Chrome are both maximised with Notepad on top and I hold down the G-key and Left click, Notepad will be moved behind Chrome so I see Chrome. With the G-key still held down, if I Left click again, I would expect Chrome to be moved to the back so I can see Notepad again. Instead, the click registers as a normal Left click even though the G-key is still being held down. I have to let go of the G-key and then press it again for it to work.

Is desired behaviour? Is there a workaround to this?

G500 button config View in community

If I map a keyboard button to my mouses button, it doesn't revoke from that state. My "keyboard button" sticks down and I get awkward situations where I can't play or something like that before I boot my system. So my mouse kind of keeps sending that one letter repeatedly.

G-Taste Logitech Maus (bedingter Tastenaufruf, if ... then) View in community

Hi mitenand

Will G-Taste meiner Maus programmieren.

Kann man eine Bedingte Abfrage machen (if ... then); sodass das Tastenskipt welches durchlaufen wird beim 2-ten klicken der selben G-Taste (2-ter Aufruf des Scripts) nicht alle Befehle durchläuft.

Bsp. W Taste drücken beim ersten mal klicken.

beim 2-ten mal klicken wir dieser Befehl ignoriert.

Herzlichen Dank für eure Antwort

LGS Doesn't start with windows View in community

I've had my G502 for a while now and used LGS since I got it, but it never started with Windows. I have everything that should be set up to make it work set up (ticked the check mark on the software, made sure it's enabled on both TuneUp that I use and on the Startup tab in task manager) and even tried making a task for it to start in the task scheduler but nothing works. I've also went and edited the settings.json file and changed the main app autostart to true, but nothing works. Any help? Usi... See more...

I've had my G502 for a while now and used LGS since I got it, but it never started with Windows.
I have everything that should be set up to make it work set up (ticked the check mark on the software, made sure it's enabled on both TuneUp that I use and on the Startup tab in task manager) and even tried making a task for it to start in the task scheduler but nothing works. I've also went and edited the settings.json file and changed the main app autostart to true, but nothing works.
Any help?
Using Win8.1 Pro 64bit

How do I make my unifying receiver recognize another Logitech product. View in community

My keyboard is a Logitech K330 with a unifying receiver. I just bought a Logitech G700s gaming mouse, and it didn't come with a unifying receiver, just an ordinary one. Now I have to use two USB ports. Why can' they both run off the unifier, which I think is the purpose of having one.

G700 Not Charging View in community

The cord when out on it while ago and could not work in wired mode. I bought a new cord and it works in wired mode, but the mouse does not charge at all. Also I bought new batteries for it as well.

LGS azerty issues, please help View in community

Hi,  I'm quite surprised I didn't find anything on other posts, I hope I've not missed it.   I bought a G600, using it on macbook pro, OSX 10.9.5 and I'm french, so I use azerty keyboard instead of qwerty.  My issue is not directly with the mice but more with the Logitech Gaming Software.   When I try to create a shorcut on my G600, I type on my keyboard, but some of the keys show no response at all (ex: 2,6,7,9,0). Most of the letters are OK, but numbers and specials are often wrong or simply d... See more...

Hi, 

I'm quite surprised I didn't find anything on other posts, I hope I've not missed it.

I bought a G600, using it on macbook pro, OSX 10.9.5 and I'm french, so I use azerty keyboard instead of qwerty.  My issue is not directly with the mice but more with the Logitech Gaming Software.

When I try to create a shorcut on my G600, I type on my keyboard, but some of the keys show no response at all (ex: 2,6,7,9,0). Most of the letters are OK, but numbers and specials are often wrong or simply dont work.

I've tried different keyboards, and different versions of LGS. It seems that the soft has big issues with azerty. If I choose qwerty in mac preferences, everything is OK (unfortunatley I c'ant stay in qwerty).

Any idea, or at least information about this ? 

Thx a lot.

G600 Side Buttons Not Responding View in community

Whenever my mouse is set to "Automatic Game Detection," the side buttons do not work. I've tried uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software and reinstalling it, and also deleting and reinstalling the drivers, but to no avail. Whenever I set it to "On-Board Memory," the buttons work perfectly fine. I'm running version 8.57.145. Thanks for any help.

My g100s scroller is broke! well, reversed... and i cant fix it. View in community

Hello! i have purchased a logitech g100s,g105 and a g230 in a bundle! i was so happy. Then my g100s 's scroller turned bad, everything was fine, and then the scroller just made it reversed. i want to go down but instead go up. this makes switching to my nine key difficult ( i can reach it but scrolling is faster for me ) and i am used to scrolling, when i play my game it just automatically scrolls up and down and im not doing anything, making it impossible to play. Iv'e had the mouse like this f... See more...

Hello! i have purchased a logitech g100s,g105 and a g230 in a bundle! i was so happy. Then my g100s 's scroller turned bad, everything was fine, and then the scroller just made it reversed. i want to go down but instead go up. this makes switching to my nine key difficult ( i can reach it but scrolling is faster for me ) and i am used to scrolling, when i play my game it just automatically scrolls up and down and im not doing anything, making it impossible to play. Iv'e had the mouse like this for bout a month now, i bought a other mouse but it was cheap and it's right click broke. my windows mouse broke on me a few days ago, so if you could help, as im struggling with this being my last mouse!!!!! thanks!

G602 stopped communicating View in community

Sudenly my g602 stopped communicating.  batterys are good.  restarted the plug. and it doent see the mouse 

Extra grip for g502 ? View in community

After many years of using the best mouse ever created my g9 it sadly needed replacing i searched high and low for a mouse and nothing comes close so i ordered a g502 !.

It came yesterday and so far it's very good BUT it's a little on the thin side for me have you or could you design / sell a second grip like the g9 had and please make it a rough surface ?

PRETTY PLEASE  

or just start making the g9 again :smileyvery-happy:

Scripting right-click to shift/toggle DPI troubleshoot View in community

Hello, I've been searching the forums to apply a script that changes DPI on holding right mouse button and I found this posted by kgrober.   function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then SetMouseDPITable({400, 1200}, 2) elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then SetMouseDPITableIndex(1) elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then SetMouseDPITableIndex(2) end end  However, it does not seem to work, I've tried everything I c... See more...

Hello, I've been searching the forums to apply a script that changes DPI on holding right mouse button and I found this posted by kgrober.

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then
    SetMouseDPITable({400, 1200}, 2)
  elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then
    SetMouseDPITableIndex(1)
  elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then
    SetMouseDPITableIndex(2)
  end
end

However, it does not seem to work, I've tried everything I could - 1. copy pasted exactly from the code above, saved 2. it is in automatic game detection settings. 3. I even created a new profile and set it to persistent (with the code pasted above).  Just to make sure, this script changes dpi to 400 while your right mouse button is down and resets to higher dpi when it is released? Could someone help troubleshoot my problem? thank you so much

Edit: i forgot to mention, my mouse is G502, with LGS version 8.57.145

Mouse Movements View in community

With the command

MoveMouseRelative(number,number)

Is there any way to get the mouse to move more precisely such as (0.4,0.5) or does it have to be whole numbers? Also if anyone can point me to a start for learning all the scripting commands, some place to begin I would be grateful. Thanks!

G700s cord not working, driver unknown View in community

Few days ago, I left the computer open(at home). When I came back, the mice isn't working. I tried plugging it in again and didn't work. The computer says, unknown device and tried to install the driver but failed. When I used the wireless it's fine. Is it my computer's usb problem(not likely because it's fine before), Or is it the driver?

Can anyone provide a driver for the cord.

1.PNG

The computer showed error code 43 for the unknow device

1.PNG

There's no cord receiver in there.

Support for G502 in Linux (Ubuntu) View in community

Anyone using this mouse in Ubuntu? Need some tips and tricks.

Can I run the driver program under Wine and it'll work?

There is NO way I can find the right settings for this mice in Ubuntu.. (Counter-strike Source) Useless..

Logitech G502 shows no signs of power (No LED) and won't function when plugged in View in community

I had this mouse for a few months now and it was functioning normally. But problems started after I re-installed my Windows 8.1 (64-bit). I plugged the mouse after setting up Windows 8.1 and Windows started to go crazy, showing that my mouse connecting and disconnecting repeatedly and plays beeping sounds even though the USB connection is inserted properly. I restarted my PC and now my mouse won't work. Even in BIOS it doesn't light up (G logo and DPI lights) and won't function. I checked the De... See more...

I had this mouse for a few months now and it was functioning normally. But problems started after I re-installed my Windows 8.1 (64-bit). I plugged the mouse after setting up Windows 8.1 and Windows started to go crazy, showing that my mouse connecting and disconnecting repeatedly and plays beeping sounds even though the USB connection is inserted properly. I restarted my PC and now my mouse won't work. Even in BIOS it doesn't light up (G logo and DPI lights) and won't function. I checked the Device Manager and it says that it is an 'Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)' and Code 43

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

G600, autocast button? View in community

Hello trying to figure out how to autocast a button so that I wont have to keep pressing that button frequently like every 10 second, is there a way to always "on" on that button?  it's on one of the number button on the mouse