Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
chuckwalker

why is my G500 having randomly disconnects-reconnects? View in community

I know this has been asked already, but I havent seen any replies to fix the issue. 

glen95

Logitech Gaming Software - unusable? View in community

The "Logitech Gaming Software" that I now need to use to support my G700 is almost unusable.  When I click anywhere to customize something (single red arrow below), the context menu appears in a tiny box near the middle of the window (three red arrows below).  Any suggestions?

Mezer_08-25_15-07-47.png

lanthom

G500 Left Mouse Button Not Dragging View in community

My G500 mouse started to have issues where it would not let me drag using the left mouse button.  This causes issues in games where you move the camera with the left mouse or trying to select text.  It's almost like the mouse button lets go and reclicks while I'm dragging.  

I did file a support ticket on 8/18/14, Ref # 140819-002489 but have not received a response from it as of yet on how to correct or see about getting replaced.  Thanks.

mattd88

Selling my Logitech MX518 Mouse View in community

Hi everyone I'm new here and wanted to advertise my MX518 for sale. Its in great condition and works like new. I have the manual and cd roms to go with it also. Here are some pics of it.  http://buymystuff.com/forsale/15606

Doincl

G502 proteus core with LGS View in community

Does the G502 proteus core need Logitech Gaming Software in order to work properly? I'm currently experiencing some problems with the LGS for my headphones...  (http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headphones-Headsets-Microphones/G430-software-problem/m-p/1287020/high... See more...

Does the G502 proteus core need Logitech Gaming Software in order to work properly? I'm currently experiencing some problems with the LGS for my headphones...  (http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headphones-Headsets-Microphones/G430-software-problem/m-p/1287020/high...

Bri-z

Free mouse wheel lock button location and size. View in community

First post ever. I have a G700 and G510 currently for input, before that g9x and g15. All have served well.   My questions are:  Why place the free mouse button behind the wheel forcing you to arch your middle finger over the button to use the wheel effectively? ( I am used to it but it still gets me during fps gaming at times annoying cause flicking between weapons at an insane rate ) If it has to be there whynot make it smaller than the g key behind it giving the user an option to assign an e... See more...

First post ever. I have a G700 and G510 currently for input, before that g9x and g15. All have served well.

My questions are:

1.  Why place the free mouse button behind the wheel forcing you to arch your middle finger over the button to use the wheel effectively? ( I am used to it but it still gets me during fps gaming at times annoying cause flicking between weapons at an insane rate :smileyfrustrated:)
  2. If it has to be there whynot make it smaller than the g key behind it giving the user an option to assign an easy to click macro to said g key or simply disable any function to it? ( How often do you believe free and clicky mouse is used during intense gameplay?)

Possible Soulutions

1. Why not move the Free/Lock button to in front of the mouse wheel :smileyvery-happy: would make the mouse perfect!!!
  2. Make it stand out less than the G-key brother next to him.

On another note if the g600 was made with the function of the g700 of switching between wireless and wired EPIC ring finger button is awesome.

Honestly put the question out there gamers would prefer that free/lock mouse button elsewhere and not under the mouse like the g9x. I know of 1 friend who bought the g700 on my recommendation and sold it cause he could not get his head around the locatiion of said button.

steveking38

Unable to install software for g602. I have windows 8.1 View in community

Unable to install software for g602

asciutto

G500s Middle Mouse Sensitivity issues View in community

Hey all,   I bought a Logitech G500s mouse the other day. It was certified refurbished from LR Industries Inc.    Everything on it works really well except the middle mouse button click. I can feel it depressing and I hear the click, but I only get a registered response about 30% of the time. (I can get it closer to 100% if I press pretty hard, but that's not exactly what I want to do- nor will I remember to do when I'm using an application that uses the middle mouse pretty heavily.)   Is there ... See more...

Hey all,

I bought a Logitech G500s mouse the other day. It was certified refurbished from LR Industries Inc. 

Everything on it works really well except the middle mouse button click. I can feel it depressing and I hear the click, but I only get a registered response about 30% of the time. (I can get it closer to 100% if I press pretty hard, but that's not exactly what I want to do- nor will I remember to do when I'm using an application that uses the middle mouse pretty heavily.)

Is there a setting somewhere or am I missing something obvious about how this mouse works?

I would like to avoid returning it because of the hassle, but if this is not a software issue I don't know what choice I have. 

Thanks!

Anthony {Personal content removed}

ithehappy

Availability of G502 in India? View in community

I am interested in the Logitech G502 but if I see things right the mouse is not available here in India, may I know what's the reason and if there's a way to get it here with warranty applied?

Thanks,

Saurav.

fxivpslf

g402的左侧键真是个遗憾,另强烈建议出款有这4种设计的鼠标 View in community

我肯定地说,g402左侧的按键是该款鼠标的硬伤,右移鼠标时严重影响对那420的ips的发挥。全速右移鼠标时,明白点的玩家知道把大拇指干脆放在按不到那个键的位置,于是就很别扭,甚至影响右移时对鼠标的控制和摆臂速度的发挥,很多糊涂的玩家甚至就放低了握鼠标的力度和右移时的速度,也就是要为避免按下那个键而“悠着点”。肌肉用全力时,由松弛到全力紧绷是间隔一定时间的,若是再为了那个键在右移鼠标时悠着劲的话,420的ips简直就废了。razer公司的金环蛇krait就是我发邮件建议设计的,我当时是razer帝王蟒3.5g版的用户,可能是因为我的大拇指格外地大,所以帝王蟒侧面的按键对我的影响格外的大。g402的性价比真是罕见啊,你们的fusion处理器真是强悍,可是这个支持到10m/s的难得家伙,就因为左侧的按键,我甚至不知道是否强过才支持6m/s的金环蛇krait。真是特别期待一款3键(无侧键)的极致追求移动速度的鼠标,关键是还要专门追求移动速度,专为fps而设计,即钱不用浪费在多键多功能和dpi之类,稍微专业点的fps玩家都知道,dpi和多键设计对于fps游戏几乎没用。 还有3个设计我也比较期待,... See more...

我肯定地说,g402左侧的按键是该款鼠标的硬伤,右移鼠标时严重影响对那420ips的发挥。全速右移鼠标时,明白点的玩家知道把大拇指干脆放在按不到那个键的位置,于是就很别扭,甚至影响右移时对鼠标的控制和摆臂速度的发挥,很多糊涂的玩家甚至就放低了握鼠标的力度和右移时的速度,也就是要为避免按下那个键而“悠着点”。肌肉用全力时,由松弛到全力紧绷是间隔一定时间的,若是再为了那个键在右移鼠标时悠着劲的话,420ips简直就废了。razer公司的金环蛇krait就是我发邮件建议设计的,我当时是razer帝王蟒3.5g版的用户,可能是因为我的大拇指格外地大,所以帝王蟒侧面的按键对我的影响格外的大。g402的性价比真是罕见啊,你们的fusion处理器真是强悍,可是这个支持到10m/s的难得家伙,就因为左侧的按键,我甚至不知道是否强过才支持6m/s的金环蛇krait。真是特别期待一款3键(无侧键)的极致追求移动速度的鼠标,关键是还要专门追求移动速度,专为fps而设计,即钱不用浪费在多键多功能和dpi之类,稍微专业点的fps玩家都知道,dpi和多键设计对于fps游戏几乎没用。

还有3个设计我也比较期待,分别是对称、侧面垂直和无线。对称的话,可以把xy轴掌握地更准,虽然y轴对准滑轮就行,但比赛时根本没时间去看滑轮呀,而且很多所谓的依据“专业人体工程学”而设计得不对称的鼠标,追求的是舒适 而不是 对能力的极致发挥,也许在平时随意地使用时可以让手更舒适省力,但比赛时要的可不是舒适。侧面一定要注意摩擦力和垂直(垂直于水平面和鼠标y轴)。垂直的话,两个侧面的严格平行可以让玩家更紧和稳地握好鼠标,也可更精准地掌握xy轴,以及更准确和快速地侧向移动鼠标(摩擦力对此也有影响)。那个第一版的帝王蟒就因为两侧角度差距过大,总是容易使鼠标被挤向手的前方,尤其是右侧还很滑,甚至得因此限制移动鼠标的速度,我的另一个fps高手朋友也有同感。那个帝王蟒是第一版的,不是4g版的,已经在官方网站上消失了,我买的就是那个,当时为的是6m/s的追踪速度,谁知道手感太差了,于是就给razer发了金环蛇krait的建议。这种设计的话,制作工艺应该算是非常简单,不知道能否顺便省下一部分成本。无线方面,我不确定影响有多大,而且我只用过一款低端无线鼠标,丢帧程度好像受环境影响非常大,好像是蓝牙wifi之类,但我在网上问,人家说电量微弱时都不会影响无线鼠标的丢帧情况,而且听fps明星新闻说过无线这个特征对发挥影响挺大。若真是无线对丢帧影响很大的话那肯定不适合无线了。

最后赞下你们的fusion处理器,420ips还那么便宜,绝对是fps高手的福音。我用着支持速度130寸每秒的新贵gx2都得在游戏时把转身角度限制在每次转身90度,否则就因高峰速度超过鼠标的支持而丢帧了。于是帝王蟒和金环蛇krait6m/s就成了我最好的选择,也是那很长一段时期中可买到的最高水平了,由于跟新贵gx2130寸每秒差距不太大,我还是颇为不放心,而且我试过移动距离接近razer重装甲虫终结版的长度时,帝王蟒和金环蛇krait也支持不了了。现在好了,你们的fusion算是让我成了“福游人”。

kratoscow

G700s not showing in Logitech Gaming Software View in community

Like the title says, I cannot get the mouse to show up in the LGS. I have tried everything I can find. By that I mean I have tried doing it from a clean boot, re-installing the lgs, and deleteing and re-installing the drivers. Also, I have a g510 keyboard that shows up no problem.

Edit: I have windows 7 premium os, and lgs is 8.55.

Dima2

LCore.exe hangs (100%CPU) when I plug my G502 in View in community

Logitech Gaming Software (LCore.exe) hangs (takes 100% CPU processing power of 1 core) when I plug my G502 into my Computer. I can't reprogram the buttons this way. How can I solve it?   More background info; LGS starts normally when the mouse is not connected. If the mouse is connected, LGS will not be visible but only hang. In the image you can see what happens when I unplug my G502, start LGS and insert my G502. I've installedLGS on Win8, Win8.1 and Win7. USB 2.0 or 3.0 doesn't make a differ... See more...

Logitech Gaming Software (LCore.exe) hangs (takes 100% CPU processing power of 1 core) when I plug my G502 into my Computer. I can't reprogram the buttons this way. How can I solve it?

More background info;

LGS starts normally when the mouse is not connected. If the mouse is connected, LGS will not be visible but only hang. In the image you can see what happens when I unplug my G502, start LGS and insert my G502.

LGSfreeze.png

I've installedLGS on Win8, Win8.1 and Win7. USB 2.0 or 3.0 doesn't make a difference.

I've tried removing settings.json in AppData LGS folder and reinstalling.

I've tried (all) other versions of LGS that support the G502 (even one version before)

ProcMon doesn't show why LGS hangs. G502ProcMon.png

Please help

Morpheus2396

LGS 8.53.186 & G700 mouse: Keystrokes work... irregularly! What's the cause and how to fix it??? View in community

Hello,   I have a G700 Gaming Mouse & an old G15 Gaming-Keyboard (old, 18-button version). I have no issues with the keyboard, since I never used any custom keys or macros and the G700 mouse worked also fine... until I switched to LGS instead of Setpoint 6.32 (the latter NEVER caused any problems!).   The first problem was the fact, that a gaming profile became inactive DURING a gaming session - usually after a couple of hours of playing (and it was not restricted to a specific game - it occured... See more...

Hello,

I have a G700 Gaming Mouse & an old G15 Gaming-Keyboard (old, 18-button version). I have no issues with the keyboard, since I never used any custom keys or macros and the G700 mouse worked also fine... until I switched to LGS instead of Setpoint 6.32 (the latter NEVER caused any problems!).

The first problem was the fact, that a gaming profile became inactive DURING a gaming session - usually after a couple of hours of playing (and it was not restricted to a specific game - it occured on a variety of games). At first I thought, it has something to do with the wireless mode - battery level too low or stuff like that (as far as I can remember, this problem never occured in wired mode).

Since I upgraded my system in February 2014 (new mobo, cpu, gpu and so on) and completely reinstalled windows, this problem did not occur anymore (AFAIR, of course) but now I have a new problem:

When I start playing after booting the system, everything works fine - profile detection, pointer settings and keystrokes (until now, I always assigned keystrokes to G6 & G7 buttons only - the 2 upper thumb buttons. I never had to do this for the lower thumb buttons (G4 & G5) since they were always detected by any game ingame). But sometimes the G6 & G7 buttons don't work - despite the profile is active! (pointer settings & profile detection *do* work!) I press them, but nothing happens!

So, the problem is: Keystrokes work - but irregularly and despite the profile is active! Usually, I have to restart Windows to fix this problem (AFAIR, just restarting LGS was never enough) but sometimes even that isn't enough! I have to restart multiple times, check LGS settings and other things until keystrokes work again! (profile detection and pointer settings always work - that's not a problem anymore)

Even more confusing is the fact, that this problem is very recent - only a couple of weeks or months! (I did not pay attention when this problem really started...) AFAIR, I did not do any major changes to neither the system nor to LGS!

What I did so far:

- Reinstalling LGS (multiple times)

- deleting all folders (C:\Programs, AppData and other) and registry entries associated with LGS and other Logitech Gaming stuff I could find (some are still left maybe...), then reinstalling LGS from scratch.

My system:

- Win7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)

- recently updated to most actual LGS software (8.53.186) (Important: this problem also existed with earlier versions of LGS!)

- Logitech Gaming Virtual Mouse and Logitech Gaming Virtual Keyboard are enlisted in the device manager!

Looking forward for help...

M2396

bainne

g502 Scratches out of box View in community

Interested in getting some feedback from owners of the mouse. I purchased a g502 recently from Amazon and noticed something on removing from the box. You know that small glossy area between the left and right buttons, just ahead of the scroll wheel (top of the mouse)? Well I noticed that there were scratches and a large smear here. I gave a gentle wipe with a lint free cloth and most of the smear disappeared, however there was a couple of small blotches and some scratches that remained. It was ... See more...

Interested in getting some feedback from owners of the mouse.

I purchased a g502 recently from Amazon and noticed something on removing from the box. You know that small glossy area between the left and right buttons, just ahead of the scroll wheel (top of the mouse)? Well I noticed that there were scratches and a large smear here. I gave a gentle wipe with a lint free cloth and most of the smear disappeared, however there was a couple of small blotches and some scratches that remained. It was very disappointing and I couldn't stop noticing it so I returned to Amazon, who sent a replacement. I took some pictures which I can put up if anyone wants to see.

Imagine the disappointment when the replacement had the same problem, a large cloudy smear in the same area and small scratches. This time a quick wipe removed the marjority of it and it looks better than the first one but there are a couple of thin scratches which are permanent. In fairness, this second mouse is much better and you have to look closely to see the imperfections, whereas the first one was very noticeable.

I think I will obviously have to live with it but was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem? The packaging was perfect, the mouse was packed as new and there are no other problems noticeable, it was just an annoyance.

Construc_

G602 replacement reciever request, been 5 weeks no response View in community

How long does it take for customer support to respond to a message?   Long story:   -5 weeks ago, i called customer support asking how i could get a replacement reciever for my G602.  They told me they could send me a replacement reciever for free, and that they would email me some details to fill out so they could send it. -i replied within like 10 minutes with the information they needed. -i waited a while, no response. -i sent a follow up email asking how long postage would take, or if they n... See more...

How long does it take for customer support to respond to a message?

Long story:

-5 weeks ago, i called customer support asking how i could get a replacement reciever for my G602.  They told me they could send me a replacement reciever for free, and that they would email me some details to fill out so they could send it.

-i replied within like 10 minutes with the information they needed.

-i waited a while, no response.

-i sent a follow up email asking how long postage would take, or if they needed any more info

-i checked the post at the 4 week mark (how long things usually take to shop to where i am from a warehouse), nothing.

-i sent several emails, no response.

I don't even know if its been sent or anything.

RPM16

g700s mouse View in community

The software won't install on my surface pro 3 device.  What do I need to do to get it to install?

Bracco

g602 dpi increments View in community

hi, i just received my new g602 and i'm really disappointed to find out that despite what is clearly stated here   http://logitech-nl-emea.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44493/~/configure-g602-pointer-settings...   the logitech software won't allow me to adjust DPI settings "from 250-2500 in 50 DPI increments", rather in 250 (!!!) DPI increments. (i'm talking about the integrated memory part.)   that's 5 times the promised fine-grain control.   i'm really disappointed. any explanation/solu... See more...

hi, i just received my new g602 and i'm really disappointed to find out that despite what is clearly stated here

http://logitech-nl-emea.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44493/~/configure-g602-pointer-settings...

the logitech software won't allow me to adjust DPI settings "from 250-2500 in 50 DPI increments", rather in 250 (!!!) DPI increments. (i'm talking about the integrated memory part.)

that's 5 times the promised fine-grain control.

i'm really disappointed. any explanation/solution?

anteloop

G500s Mouse - Causes both Mouse and Keyboard to stop working. Happens at random. Why? View in community

G500s Mouse - Causes both Mouse and Keyboard to stop working. Happens at random. Why?   To expand, I began by purchasing the G500 mouse and G510 keyboard.   Everything was fine (aside from a few software issues) untill one day the mouse and keyboard kind of, "crashed". The lights and displays began blinking and it was clear to me that the mouse was causing this, in addition the braided cable began fraying, so after years of use I thought it was time to upgrade. So I bought the G500s.   While the... See more...

G500s Mouse - Causes both Mouse and Keyboard to stop working. Happens at random. Why?

To expand, I began by purchasing the G500 mouse and G510 keyboard.

Everything was fine (aside from a few software issues) untill one day the mouse and keyboard kind of, "crashed". The lights and displays began blinking and it was clear to me that the mouse was causing this, in addition the braided cable began fraying, so after years of use I thought it was time to upgrade. So I bought the G500s.

While the performance of this mouse has outmatched the G500 the same problem is happening. This forces me to plug in another USB keyboard (HP) to safely save, and exit my work to restart the computer. This is ok because for a while it will function like it always has but it shouldn't be happening in the first place and is happening even more frequently now.

If I need to supply more information I would be happy too but I need answers quickly because it is beginning to delay my work far beyond what I can handle, and I don't have a replacement mouse to use for now.

So does anybody have a clue why this is happening?

To append I now suspect the software is crashing independently.

Zadawn

LGS crashes frequently but randomly deeming my mouse functions unusable! View in community

For a long time now LGS has been crashing frequently but randomly, for unknown reasons therefore deeming my mouse functions unusable.

I game competitively and it really bothers me when in the middle of a game my mouse functions suddenly stop working.

The only way to start LGS again after a crash is a system reboot.

I am using windows 8.1  and the latest version of LGS.

Openspace

G600 View in community

I have bought the G5 and G500 in the past, once again I have worn out the right mouse button playing MMOs. Is the G600 going to stand up longer to right mouse button usage?

fxivpslf

g402的左侧键真是个遗憾,另强烈建议出款有这4种设计的鼠标 View in community

我肯定地说,g402左侧的按键是该款鼠标的硬伤,右移鼠标时严重影响对那420的ips的发挥。全速右移鼠标时,明白点的玩家知道把大拇指干脆放在按不到那个键的位置,于是就很别扭,甚至影响右移时对鼠标的控制和摆臂速度的发挥,很多糊涂的玩家甚至就放低了握鼠标的力度和右移时的速度,也就是要为避免按下那个键而“悠着点”。肌肉用全力时,由松弛到全力紧绷是间隔一定时间的,若是再为了那个键在右移鼠标时悠着劲的话,420的ips简直就废了。razer公司的金环蛇krait就是我发邮件建议设计的,我当时是razer帝王蟒3.5g版的用户,可能是因为我的大拇指格外地大,所以帝王蟒侧面的按键对我的影响格外的大。g402的性价比真是罕见啊,你们的fusion处理器真是强悍,可是这个支持到10m/s的难得家伙,就因为左侧的按键,我甚至不知道是否强过才支持6m/s的金环蛇krait。真是特别期待一款3键(无侧键)的极致追求移动速度的鼠标,关键是还要专门追求移动速度,专为fps而设计,即钱不用浪费在多键多功能和dpi之类,稍微专业点的fps玩家都知道,dpi和多键设计对于fps游戏几乎没用。 还有3个设计我也比较期待,... See more...

我肯定地说,g402左侧的按键是该款鼠标的硬伤,右移鼠标时严重影响对那420的ips的发挥。全速右移鼠标时,明白点的玩家知道把大拇指干脆放在按不到那个键的位置,于是就很别扭,甚至影响右移时对鼠标的控制和摆臂速度的发挥,很多糊涂的玩家甚至就放低了握鼠标的力度和右移时的速度,也就是要为避免按下那个键而“悠着点”。肌肉用全力时,由松弛到全力紧绷是间隔一定时间的,若是再为了那个键在右移鼠标时悠着劲的话,420的ips简直就废了。razer公司的金环蛇krait就是我发邮件建议设计的,我当时是razer帝王蟒3.5g版的用户,可能是因为我的大拇指格外地大,所以帝王蟒侧面的按键对我的影响格外的大。g402的性价比真是罕见啊,你们的fusion处理器真是强悍,可是这个支持到10m/s的难得家伙,就因为左侧的按键,我甚至不知道是否强过才支持6m/s的金环蛇krait。真是特别期待一款3键(无侧键)的极致追求移动速度的鼠标,关键是还要专门追求移动速度,专为fps而设计,即钱不用浪费在多键多功能和dpi之类,稍微专业点的fps玩家都知道,dpi和多键设计对于fps游戏几乎没用。
还有3个设计我也比较期待,分别是对称、侧面垂直和无线。对称的话,可以把xy轴掌握地更准,虽然y轴对准滑轮就行,但比赛时根本没时间去看滑轮呀,而且很多所谓的依据“专业人体工程学”而设计得不对称的鼠标,追求的是舒适 而不是 对能力的极致发挥,也许在平时随意地使用时可以让手更舒适省力,但比赛时要的可不是舒适。侧面一定要注意摩擦力和垂直(垂直于水平面和鼠标y轴)。垂直的话,两个侧面的严格平行可以让玩家更紧和稳地握好鼠标,也可更精准地掌握x和y轴,以及更准确和快速地侧向移动鼠标(摩擦力对此也有影响)。那个第一版的帝王蟒就因为两侧角度差距过大,总是容易使鼠标被挤向手的前方,尤其是右侧还很滑,甚至得因此限制移动鼠标的速度,我的另一个fps高手朋友也有同感。那个帝王蟒是第一版的,不是4g版的,已经在官方网站上消失了,估计就是让razer丢人了,我买的就是那个,当时为的是6m/s的追踪速度,谁知道手感太差了,于是就给razer发了金环蛇krait的建议。这种设计的话,制作工艺应该算是非常简单,不知道能否顺便省下一部分成本。无线方面,我不确定影响有多大,而且我只用过一款低端无线鼠标,丢帧程度好像受环境影响非常大,好像是蓝牙wifi之类,但我在网上问,人家说电量微弱时都不会影响无线鼠标的丢帧情况,而且听fps明星新闻说过无线这个特征对发挥影响挺大。若真是无线对丢帧影响很大的话那肯定不适合无线了。
最后赞下你们的fusion处理器,420的ips还那么便宜,绝对是fps高手的福音。我用着支持速度130寸每秒的新贵gx2都得在游戏时把转身角度限制在每次转身90度,否则就因高峰速度超过鼠标的支持而丢帧了。于是帝王蟒和金环蛇krait的6m/s就成了我最好的选择,也是那很长一段时期中可买到的最高水平了,由于跟新贵gx2的130寸每秒差距不太大,我还是颇为不放心,而且我试过移动距离接近razer重装甲虫终结版的长度时,帝王蟒和金环蛇krait也支持不了了。现在好了,你们的fusion算是让我成了“福人”和“服人”了。

reaperMclovin

g700s software wont open View in community

every time i try to open the mouse customiser it just wont open and it was fine yesterday

konnerbllbs

Acceleration checkbox issue View in community

Hello there. I have a G602 and G500. I use LGS 8.55.137 and my mice firmware is up to date. I am running WIndows 7 Ultimate 64.   My issue is that I need to check the acceleration box and uncheck it each time windows starts. Even though it's unchecked at boot it windows acceleratation is still present until it's enabled and then disabled in LGS. How can I fix this?   Troubleshooting steps I've tried are.   Installing latest LGS Checking for latest mouse firmware Running LGS as admin at startup T... See more...

Hello there. I have a G602 and G500. I use LGS 8.55.137 and my mice firmware is up to date. I am running WIndows 7 Ultimate 64.

My issue is that I need to check the acceleration box and uncheck it each time windows starts. Even though it's unchecked at boot it windows acceleratation is still present until it's enabled and then disabled in LGS. How can I fix this?

Troubleshooting steps I've tried are.

Installing latest LGS

Checking for latest mouse firmware

Running LGS as admin at startup

Trying a second PC

Reinstalled windows (mobo and cpu upgrade were the real reason for this)

Thanks for any and all help.

Konner

dewdev

How to register G400s in the Logitech product registration page? View in community

How to register G400s in the Logitech product registration page? It seems that this mouse is missing in the product dropdown list under the product category mice.

henriquefilho

G700 not moving mouse pointer View in community

Hi, I just bought an used G700 mouse. All mouse buttons work fine, including left and right click, but mouse pointer does not move. Any move .... I tried on wood surface and on a Corsair Gaming mouse pad.

However, to my surprise, when I use the mouse on plastic bag (like plastic bag where mouse manual comes), windows mouse pointer moves! 

Any idea to help me? Please!!!!

Thanks!!

Henrique

PropaneNation

Mac Compatibility for the Logitech G402 View in community

The Logitech G502 is now compatible with Mac computers after the latest LGS update, however, the G402 is still not supported on Mac. When will the G402 receive Mac compatibility?

uardarelts

Mouse randomly pressing = View in community

Im gonna type this without pressing backspace to see if it pops up

So, today my g600 mouse started doing what it had done in the past, and thats randomly press the g20 keys, at random. IDK if its my g600 or my g510s keyboard, but it types = whenever im typing and it wont stop. Ive tried all my usb ports and none make any difference, help?

yanni1

LGS On Board Memory macro : Repeat options View in community

Why is "Repeat options" not available in on board memory mode? In setpoint it worked fine. Doesn't make much sense considering it was an option back then but it's now removed in LGS.   I'm also seeing complaints about this from 1-2 years ago and it still hasn't been adressed. So i'm assuming it's a concious decision by logitech to remove this feature that was available in setpoint?     I understand it works with game detection but I prefer to use the on board memory and turn off software and kee... See more...

Why is "Repeat options" not available in on board memory mode? In setpoint it worked fine. Doesn't make much sense considering it was an option back then but it's now removed in LGS.

I'm also seeing complaints about this from 1-2 years ago and it still hasn't been adressed. So i'm assuming it's a concious decision by logitech to remove this feature that was available in setpoint?

I understand it works with game detection but I prefer to use the on board memory and turn off software and keep the same settings on different pc's.

iShinta

G502 - G-Shift Assignment doesn't appear in Logitech Gaming Software View in community

Hello all,

The G-Shift Assignment that I love from my G502 disappeared from the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). On the bottom left part, I used to have the G-shift Slider to assign my buttons, or I could just click on the G-Shift button and drag the shortcut I wanted to use. But now none of those are available to me anymore. I tried re-installing LGS, but it didn't change anything.

Thank you for you help =)

springje

Logitech G600 G13 Button View in community

I am unable to program different functions to the G13 and g-shift G13 buttons. Whenever I change one, the other changes as well.