Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

G402 middle click died, support down for TWO MONTHS! View in community

Well, the symptoms of my mouse are getting worse and worse. The mouse's middle click button now only works 10% of the time, and when it does, there's a good chance it would double click, or even triple click at times.   Logitech forum "support" told me to spray the mouse's scroll wheel with compressed air, which I did and that solved nothing. I've been trying to make a warranty claim for over... two months. The site gives an error every time I hit submit.   Yes, you've read this right. Since lat... See more...

Well, the symptoms of my mouse are getting worse and worse. The mouse's middle click button now only works 10% of the time, and when it does, there's a good chance it would double click, or even triple click at times.

Logitech forum "support" told me to spray the mouse's scroll wheel with compressed air, which I did and that solved nothing. I've been trying to make a warranty claim for over... two months. The site gives an error every time I hit submit.

Yes, you've read this right. Since late October. This is unbelievable.

Logitech support also told me the website was down for maintenance. A sure-fire way of losing customers is having your support page "down for maintenance" for two months. Great stuff, Logitech! I'll make sure to avoid your products like the plague.

G600 Wonky Movement? View in community

Hello!   I have a weird problem with G600 mouse. Sometimes the horizontal lines go all wonky, and sometimes it's the vertical lines. It can't be that my hand is that unstable, since the other lines are always smooth and good.  Today morning the vertical lines stopped working at all and the cursor just moved in horizontal line until I re-plugged it. Then the horizontal lines went wonky (as seen in pic). I restarted computer and now the vertical lines are wonky and horizontal ones are straight (so... See more...

Hello! 
 I have a weird problem with G600 mouse. Sometimes the horizontal lines go all wonky, and sometimes it's the vertical lines. It can't be that my hand is that unstable, since the other lines are always smooth and good.
 Today morning the vertical lines stopped working at all and the cursor just moved in horizontal line until I re-plugged it. Then the horizontal lines went wonky (as seen in pic). I restarted computer and now the vertical lines are wonky and horizontal ones are straight (so the opposite from before?). 

I'm not sure if this has something to do with my monitor as it's 2560 x1440 instead of usual 1920x1080 (it's very wide). The driver is updated and I carefully cleaned the lenses too (but I don't think it's that since the wonky lines are sometimes vertical and sometimes horizontal).

This mouse is otherwise great, but it's really difficult to use like this.

Untitled 1.jpg

G600 Right and Left click simultaneously View in community

Is there a way to make a macro that will simultaneously press RMB and LMB?

G502 Automatic Game Detection Not Working View in community

Title says it all, I've tried it on multiple games, on even just software itself and it does not work. If I use the onboard memory the macro options aren't as rich, which is why I wanted to use the automatic game detection.

Yes I updated LGS.

Yes I ran it as admin.

Wheel doesn´t work View in community

I bought G502 gamer mice 20 days ago and yesterday the proper wheel stopped to work.

What can i do?

Thanks

mx620 mouse not recognised by Logitech gaming software. Help?! View in community

My Logitech Gaming Mouse MX620 is not being recognised by the Logitech gaming software. I am trying to increase the scroll speed of the mouse. I have tried uninstalling the drivers for the device in device manager and running the software in administrator and neither is working. Could you help please as this is very frustrating!

Cheers!

Alex

G502 - Cursor moves but unable to click View in community

Hi guys,   Wondering if anyone else has come across this issue recently? PC worked fine last night and when I booted in the morning, I was not able to click anything on my desktop, start menus etc but cursor still moves okay. Am running Windows 10 Pro (done through clean install and not upgrade).   Thought it might have been an update with Windows but checked and no updates had happened overnight and haven't installed any new software/games etc. I had also just run virus scans last night and all... See more...

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone else has come across this issue recently?

PC worked fine last night and when I booted in the morning, I was not able to click anything on my desktop, start menus etc but cursor still moves okay. Am running Windows 10 Pro (done through clean install and not upgrade).

Thought it might have been an update with Windows but checked and no updates had happened overnight and haven't installed any new software/games etc. I had also just run virus scans last night and all was clean.

I finally got into safe mode after about an hour (mouse wouldn't click at Advanced Repair Screen hence the many attempts). Finally got in and everything worked as normal - ran chkdsk and startup programs, more virus/malware scans etc and no errors found. Clicks and cursor moved all good.

Rebooted - alas! Still unable to click anything. Tried moving USB ports as well as USB 3.0 ports and no go.

Was finally able to borrow a mouse (G400) from a workmate in the afternoon which worked flawlessly so points to a mouse/driver issue? Using the G400, I went in and uninstalled my Logitech Gaming Software and the drivers from Device Manager for the G502 but it made no difference. After several reboots and drivers reinstall, still unable to click.

Tried the G502 on my laptop (Win8.1) and it also doesn't respond to clicks.

Surely the mouse can't be faulty since it works in Safe Mode? And I didn't see any new updates for the Logitech Drivers so what could be causing this issue all of a sudden? 

I literally just came back from a holiday so both the desktop and laptop haven't been used in about 2 weeks - all was working fine before and as explained, the night before. 

Would prefer not to go buy a new mouse :c

Thanks in advance for any help.

G5 not detected by Logitech Gaming Software View in community

Although not a gamer, I work and play for many hours at my computers, so I try to use the best possible tools. Hence my predilection for gaming mice. On my main computer (a Mac Mini running Yosemite) I use a G602, a G700, and a G500, which I of course rotate, as I only have two hands.  (Although sometimes I do plug two or three together and compare them. Yes, I'm that crazy.)   I have the latest version of Logitech Gaming Software installed. It detects all my mice, and I can assign jobs to the e... See more...

Although not a gamer, I work and play for many hours at my computers, so I try to use the best possible tools. Hence my predilection for gaming mice. On my main computer (a Mac Mini running Yosemite) I use a G602, a G700, and a G500, which I of course rotate, as I only have two hands. Smiley Frustrated (Although sometimes I do plug two or three together and compare them. Yes, I'm that crazy.)

I have the latest version of Logitech Gaming Software installed. It detects all my mice, and I can assign jobs to the extra keys to my heart's content. All, except for a used G5 I got today. It works great, but it's not recognized by the software; all it shows is "No devices detected." Is it possible that, because it's an older model, I should use an older version of the software?

Can't create profile with logitech gaming software View in community

Whenver I click on the + to add an executable file, the program becomes not responding. It's up to date, and I've even reinstalled it.
I'm using G302 moba 2.png

G500s jumping cursor View in community

I have a G500s that i bought about a year ago, i have had problem with it since start that the mouse behaves jittery, but i though that hea maybe it's because im on OSX, but it acts the same way in windows. I bought it because i wanted higher dpi than my old trustworthy MouseMan Dual Optical thats like 15 years old.   It seems to be extremly sensitive to what surface you're using and i am not able to get it to behave as smoothly as my old dual optical, it's very hard to have any precision with i... See more...

I have a G500s that i bought about a year ago, i have had problem with it since start that the mouse behaves jittery, but i though that hea maybe it's because im on OSX, but it acts the same way in windows.

I bought it because i wanted higher dpi than my old trustworthy MouseMan Dual Optical thats like 15 years old.

It seems to be extremly sensitive to what surface you're using and i am not able to get it to behave as smoothly as my old dual optical, it's very hard to have any precision with it, especially when mouse acceleration is turned off. (practically impossible)

And it's hard to try to learn how the accelleration curve works in all occations.

i have tried some different mouse mats of different materials to try to find something that works well, the thing i've found to work best is the plastic backside of a floor mat. (not really working well since the mouse does not run smoothly on it, it kinda sticks to it sometimes)  

Here are a few comparisions i've made trying to make a straight line with the mice. Sadly i believe i've thrown away the receipt so i cannot return it.

Any ideas of what i can do?

Mouse-erratic-movement.png

My G502's G light colour is now green ! View in community

Hello,

sorry my English is not perfect

My mouse no longer displays the blue logo, now it's green !!!!!

I tried on another computer, the problem is not resolved.

Firmware 88.2.17

can you help me ???

G700 will not work when computer initially powered on View in community

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, and when I turn my computer on in the morning I have to wait for the computer to boot up, then turn my mouse off and back on to get it to do anything.  If I don't, the cursor won't move, and I can't click on anything.  I have a G700, and it is plugged into the computer (I only use it wirelessly when I'm raiding).  Once it has been turned off and back on it works perfectly.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the SetPoint (version 6.67) and t... See more...

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, and when I turn my computer on in the morning I have to wait for the computer to boot up, then turn my mouse off and back on to get it to do anything.  If I don't, the cursor won't move, and I can't click on anything.  I have a G700, and it is plugged into the computer (I only use it wirelessly when I'm raiding).  Once it has been turned off and back on it works perfectly.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the SetPoint (version 6.67) and the Gaming Software (version 8.76) programs.  I have a K320 keyboard that works fine, and the G13 game pad (which I sometimes have to close the Gaming Software and relaunch it to get that to work, but that's another problem).

Any other ideas?

G303 Service problem! View in community

Hi guys, I recently send my G303 on service because of it's rattling lense and they will send it back like nothing happend.

I don't want the mouse back if it's not repaired or replaced with a new one that doesn't have that lense issue.

What can or should I do?

I've seen that here a lot of guys had the issue and there mice's have been replaced, why can't happen the same with mine?

I'm from Romania.

Gaming software wont work or doing something wrong View in community

Every time i try to give the left or right click a keystroke it keeps saying "at least one button must be assgined to right click. please assgin right click to anthor button first" i reninstalled the software twice and it seems its already programed to the right mouse button all i want to do is add a toggle for a mmo! (502 mouse)

Profiles Keep Resetting View in community

Can anyone help with this. I see other threads relating to it, but rarely see definitive answers. I have a 700s. If the mouse sits for too long, the profiles just resets to default. SOmetimes in the middle of a game. Even if I leave the Logitech Gaming Software open. I'll just be using my Mouse, all of a sudden my cursor will be moving slow, I'll click my my button to switch sensitivity assuming I misclicked, and there are 5 levels (I only set 3, a low, medium and high).    I'm on windows 7 and ... See more...

Can anyone help with this. I see other threads relating to it, but rarely see definitive answers. I have a 700s. If the mouse sits for too long, the profiles just resets to default. SOmetimes in the middle of a game. Even if I leave the Logitech Gaming Software open. I'll just be using my Mouse, all of a sudden my cursor will be moving slow, I'll click my my button to switch sensitivity assuming I misclicked, and there are 5 levels (I only set 3, a low, medium and high). 

I'm on windows 7 and use a G710+  Keyboard (which has an input lag problem of its own that i'll be making a thread about in a minute). 

Any suggestions on how I can get this expensive mouse to do what it's supposed to?

Logitech Gaming Software profile switching bug with Hex: Shards of Fate View in community

There's a very weird issue with LGS and Hex: Shards of Fate. When switching between Hex and other applications, profile switching is wonky/delayed.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Have some sort of Logitech peripheral (I have the G600).   2. Configure Logitech Gaming Software with two profiles. Set one as default and one to activate when Hex.exe is in the foreground.    2.5. If you have a peripheral with configurable RGB lighting, it's helpful to give the two profiles different lighting settings so tha... See more...

There's a very weird issue with LGS and Hex: Shards of Fate. When switching between Hex and other applications, profile switching is wonky/delayed.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have some sort of Logitech peripheral (I have the G600).

2. Configure Logitech Gaming Software with two profiles. Set one as default and one to activate when Hex.exe is in the foreground. 

2.5. If you have a peripheral with configurable RGB lighting, it's helpful to give the two profiles different lighting settings so that it's easy to see when profile switching happens.

3. Launch Hex plus any other software (verified with Steam and Chrome for the purpose of this bug report, but anything will do).

4. Switch back and forth between Hex and other programs.

5. Any transition involving Hex will, for some strange reason, be delayed. For example, starting in the state where Hex has focus and the Hex profile is active, click on the desktop (or any non-Hex window). Hex loses focus, but the Hex profile is still active. Then click on a browser window (or any non-Hex window other than the one you just clicked). The default profile activates.

Now click back to Hex. Still on the default profile! Click the desktop. Now we're in the Hex profile. Now click back into Hex, still in the Hex profile.

The upshot of this is that when I'm switching between Hex and web browsing, I always have to remember to switch by clicking (Browser -> Desktop -> Browser) to switch away from Hex and (Hex -> Desktop -> Hex) when switching back, otherwise I don't get my mouse button bindings. Rather inconvenient.

Additional Information:
Tested on two different PCs running Windows 10 and Windows 7 (both fully patched) with versions with v8.76.155, v8.58.183, and v8.50.281 of Logitech Gaming Software, running both as admin and non-admin.

Hex is the only game that I've found where this happens, and the behavior started after a patch in November that updated the game to run on the Unity 5 engine. However, I cannot reproduce this behavior with other Unity 5 titles such as Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, so I don't think it's directly Unity-related.

G502 mice middle click not clicking View in community

After a year of purchase on this mice the middle click started to act up. There is no longer a physical "click" when I press down on the scroll wheel but it will still register as a middle click. The problem is that it's become so sensitive that if I try to scroll whether is free scroll or normal scroll, it will tend to register as a middle click because it thinks I'm pressing down when I'm just scrolling. The left and right middle clicks works fine and they also have that clicky sound but the m... See more...

After a year of purchase on this mice the middle click started to act up. There is no longer a physical "click" when I press down on the scroll wheel but it will still register as a middle click. The problem is that it's become so sensitive that if I try to scroll whether is free scroll or normal scroll, it will tend to register as a middle click because it thinks I'm pressing down when I'm just scrolling. The left and right middle clicks works fine and they also have that clicky sound but the middle click just doesn't click anymore. It feels as if something came lose inside the mice for the middle click mechanism. 

Any help? 

Logitech g502 g110 windows 10 pro x64 bsod HIDGLASS.SYS View in community

Hello everyone, I have wasted a Sunday to try to resolve the BSOD , the conclusion is that the keyboard and mouse G110 g502 can function without the Logitech Gaming Software. Just install LGS and active verifier windows goes BSOD HIDGLASS.SYS I have a MSI Gaming 5 Z97 and I tried to install the ports usb2.0 no gaming same situation. There is a way to solve? Use mouse and keyboard without software might as well get one Chinese unbranded I have a question here, I described the whole process that I... See more...

Hello everyone, I have wasted a Sunday to try to resolve the BSOD Man Frustrated, the conclusion is that the keyboard and mouse G110 g502 can function without the Logitech Gaming Software.
Just install LGS and active verifier windows goes BSOD HIDGLASS.SYS
I have a MSI Gaming 5 Z97 and I tried to install the ports usb2.0 no gaming same situation.
There is a way to solve?
Use mouse and keyboard without software might as well get one Chinese unbranded
I have a question here, I described the whole process that I made to get to the cause, it is in Italian.

http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bsod-durante-lo-streaming-video...
Thank you all I hope there is someone who has solved the problem or which Logitech releases a new version COMPATIBLE with Windows 10 x64

Cant download Logitech Gaming Software OS X 10.11.x for my g602 View in community

I have been trying to download the Logitech Gaming Software a couple of time now. Without it the software it is just a regular mouse. It is when I just "finished" with the download when it says "The installation failed". I have tried to restart the computer too but it still does not work. Is there any way for me to get it fixed. I also get the g910 keyboard, but when i try to download from there it still does not work. Just for your information, I am trying to download on the Macintosh HD and I ... See more...

I have been trying to download the Logitech Gaming Software a couple of time now. Without it the software it is just a regular mouse. It is when I just "finished" with the download when it says "The installation failed". I have tried to restart the computer too but it still does not work. Is there any way for me to get it fixed. I also get the g910 keyboard, but when i try to download from there it still does not work.

Just for your information, I am trying to download on the Macintosh HD and I have 1500 GB left.

G700 Mouse not functioning properly after Win10 Update View in community

This is a brand new computer. The G700 Mouse was functioning fine before I performed a Win10 update (not upgrade). Now it just functions like a regular mouse, and when I open the Logitech Gaming Software, I get a message that says "No Devices Detected". I am using the mouse connected to the computer with the included cable as I have found that I prefer that to going wireless. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but that does not help. I have checked for updates, and the Logitech ... See more...

This is a brand new computer. The G700 Mouse was functioning fine before I performed a Win10 update (not upgrade). Now it just functions like a regular mouse, and when I open the Logitech Gaming Software, I get a message that says "No Devices Detected". I am using the mouse connected to the computer with the included cable as I have found that I prefer that to going wireless. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but that does not help. I have checked for updates, and the Logitech software tells me that it is up to date.

Any advice other than wait for Microsoft or Logitech to fix the issue?

Thanks.

LGS does not recognized apps launched from the *.bat files on Windows 10 View in community

LGS does not recognized apps launched from the *.bat files on Windows 10 (profile for that app does not activated)

it worked perfectly on windows 7

LGSprofile.png7

notepad.png

G502 DPI Up/Down on G-Shifted Button View in community

Hi everybody,   I want to assign two buttons in the G-Shifted Mode to the Mouse functions DPI Up and DPI Down. This doesn't work, (when pressing G-Shift the LGS Pointer Settings show me a light on the smallest DPI level for a short moment (this is not the DPI Level to which is assigned DPI Shift). It does work, if I assign not G-Shifted Keys to this function but that is not, what I want! System Specification: - LGS 8.76.155 - G502 driver 88.2.17 (up to date) - OS: Windows 10 I want to use Automa... See more...

Hi everybody,

I want to assign two buttons in the G-Shifted Mode to the Mouse functions DPI Up and DPI Down. This doesn't work, (when pressing G-Shift the LGS Pointer Settings show me a light on the smallest DPI level for a short moment (this is not the DPI Level to which is assigned DPI Shift). It does work, if I assign not G-Shifted Keys to this function but that is not, what I want!

System Specification:
- LGS 8.76.155
- G502 driver 88.2.17 (up to date)
I want to use Automatic Game Detection profiles! NOT the ones on the On-Board Memory (it does work with them also).

If you need any more information pls ask me.

Best Regards,
Markus Link

G700s Game Detection Bindings not working View in community

I am using windows 7 x64 and LGS 8.76

I can bind normal keystrokes and such using the onboard memory, but any game specific commands that I bind to the "Automatic Game Detection" doesn't work.

Also, when testing the profile, only the 1,2,3,6,7,8 buttons worked. 4,5,9,10,11,12 did not show up. 

I have tried setting it as persistant, but that did nothing.

I have checked that the right program is associated with it.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

G400s warranty View in community

Hi, I have a G400s with a failing mouse button. Assuming anybody ever actually responds to my RMA request, as far as I can tell the G400s isn't being produced anymore. Does anybody know what mouse would be issued as a replacement? I specifically bought the G400s for the sensor quality so I'm kinda concerned about it being replaced with something using a janky sensor.

I tried to add a second mouse in Setpoint. View in community

I just bought a Mk520 combo which includes a 310 mouse for my Win10 PC. Installed the latest Untify 2.50.25 & Setpoint 6.67.83 software and all works fine.  Next I added a "better" 510 mouse via the Unify software.  The 510 mouse now works.   My problem is the Setpoint software ONLY sees a 310 mouse and there are no options to change or add a second mouse, so I can not customise the 510s features.  Any help would be appreciated.

ı have logitech g300s but logitech gaming software not detect my device View in community

ı have logitech g300s but logitech gaming software not detect my device please help me sss.png

G502 cannot tune to steelseries qck+ View in community

I just recieved this mouse to day and had no problems setting up the functions on my imac, however I simply cannot seem to tune to my mouse pad. When tuning the "speed-o-meter" wildly fluctuates and tends to stop, saying I've moved too fast when really I've been extremely slow with my movements. Has anyone got any fix for this? My mouse pad may be a little tattered but it doesn't seem to be at fault here, also my imac only has usb 2.0 connections.

All G602 buttons not registering in "Test Profile" window? View in community

When using the "Test Profile" function not all buttons are registering.

Buttons impacted: G4, G5, G9

LGS version: 8.76.155

G602 firmware: 4700.0010

Reduce DPI while holding right mouse button? View in community

Is there a way to do this with a G500? I've just installed a new shooter which doesn't have a separate sensitivity setting in game for when aiming down sights/scoped. I know my G500 has on the fly DPI switches but is much rather be able to just have the sensitivity slow down to a given amount while the right mouse button pressed if possible.