Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
spacemarine288

G502 Lower DPI Settings View in community

I've really fallen in love with the mouse over the last few months (except with the occasional issue), but when I traded in my Corsair mouse I thought I was upgrading quite a bit. My old mouse could set the sniper button to a DPI of 50, which is perfect for sniping in MechWarrior Online. The LGS only lets me set the button to 200. Will there be a fix or patch at some point?

ersankap

Escalated RMA issue unanswered; 10th day... View in community

Hi,

I had a double-click issue with my G500 again and had a case open. Since the case was escalated 10 days ago I didn't receive any answer so I updated 4 days ago and still no answer and I am still using this faulty mouse which is driving me crazy; I just asked a simple question if it's gonna be replaced or not, it shouldn't be too hard to solve a simple case like that.

Can any mods help me about this please?

Thanks.

Mindstormer12

Installing Setpoint does not allow me to hold side-wheel to change volume on G9 Mouse. View in community

I recently had to install Setpoint to change the DPI of the mouse. Although Setpoint's default setting assigns the side-wheel left and right to volume control (which is what I wanted it to do anyway), I can no longer hold to one side of the mouse-wheel to continually change the volume. Now I must tap the side-wheel each time I want to volume to increase by 2 notches (previously I could just hold the side-wheel and it would change the volume by 2 notches for every X milliseconds. How can I fix th... See more...

I recently had to install Setpoint to change the DPI of the mouse. Although Setpoint's default setting assigns the side-wheel left and right to volume control (which is what I wanted it to do anyway), I can no longer hold to one side of the mouse-wheel to continually change the volume. Now I must tap the side-wheel each time I want to volume to increase by 2 notches (previously I could just hold the side-wheel and it would change the volume by 2 notches for every X milliseconds. How can I fix this?

Also, using the default physical button (left and right) to change the DPI does not show any LED notification on the mouse that it has been changed--it shows up as level 2 no matter what.

Thanks!

changrs26

Logitech G502 Not detected by Logitech Gaming Software View in community

I have Windows 8.1 

I also use a G710+ Logitech keyboard.

I tried reinstalling the software, and restarting. 

kinger2256

G600 mouse help View in community

Hey i have bought the G600 and have been using it for two days now and for some reason the button 8(G16) has become very stiff and i have to put quite alot of effort into pushing it in is this a faulty mouse or do i just need to press it a bit more to break it in?

Thanks

ttjames

G9X Replacement :( View in community

Hi, I bought my G9x from bestbuy canada in 2011. It was on sale for $69.99, I loved it and enjoyed gaming using it. Unfortunately, the cable worn out and it doesn't function at all.   I called logitech customer support yesterday and logitech agreed to replace my mouse. However, they only offer G100s or G400s as replacement, the reason is I paid $69.99 for G9X and replacement shouldn't exceed $69.99. The staff also told me G100s and G400s are legitimate sucessor of G9X, I can't agree with them. G... See more...

Hi, I bought my G9x from bestbuy canada in 2011. It was on sale for $69.99, I loved it and enjoyed gaming using it. Unfortunately, the cable worn out and it doesn't function at all.

I called logitech customer support yesterday and logitech agreed to replace my mouse. However, they only offer G100s or G400s as replacement, the reason is I paid $69.99 for G9X and replacement shouldn't exceed $69.99. The staff also told me G100s and G400s are legitimate sucessor of G9X, I can't agree with them. G9X was the highest end product Logitech had on the market in 2011, G100s or G400s are not even close to G9X. 

I am so disappointed that Logitech judge replacement policy based on the price at the time we purchased it instead of the functionality of the broken mouse.:mansad:

SandwichCaptain

[Solved] G502 and Payday 2 View in community

I just got a G502 and have been trying to get it to work with Payday 2.  I setup a profile with the Payday 2 exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2\payday2_win32_release.exe); however when I'm in the game none of the special keys work aside from the DPI shift.  I have set the buttons to be certain key presses (F, C, V, etc.) and I have also tried them as macros of the keys (down then up), but none of them ever work.   I'm not sure if the profile was loading properly so I tri... See more...

I just got a G502 and have been trying to get it to work with Payday 2.  I setup a profile with the Payday 2 exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2\payday2_win32_release.exe); however when I'm in the game none of the special keys work aside from the DPI shift.  I have set the buttons to be certain key presses (F, C, V, etc.) and I have also tried them as macros of the keys (down then up), but none of them ever work.

I'm not sure if the profile was loading properly so I tried setting it as persistent, default, and also locking it when the game is running, but I can't get any of the buttons to work in the game.  I also tried setting up my default profile with the same setup just in case it wasn't switching, but still no luck.

I haven't had any problems changing the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine profile and using it, or setting up a new profile that I use with the Unity engine editor, but I can't for the life of me get anything that I configure to work in Payday 2.

Are there any tricks to get the mouse working with this game, or does anyone have it working with the game?  I have seen some people on the Steam forums mention using other Logitech G mice, but none for  the G502 specifically.

Azkai

G600 Memory Reset View in community

My G600 memory has reset. The "fix" for this is to plug in another mouse to change it back to "detect game".

Well, considering I spent $100-odd dollars on a really nice mouse, I gave my old $10 one away. So now what, there's no fix?

How do I reset this dwindling excuse of a mouse without buying another stupid mouse to fix this one?
scopefield

G602 Wakes up laptop View in community

Hello,

Love this mouse very much, however it has an annoying problem of waking up my laptop each time i press a button on it (I leave it on). I have already removed the check mark from "Allow this device to wake up computer" in device manager under the mouse's power management. My laptop is never really off, just in sleep mode and the mouse wakes it up.

Anybody know how I can stop this?

LokiHD

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Not connecting to Laptop USB ports View in community

Hi  I have just recived my Logitech G502 Proteus core gaming mouse and on the first day i pluged it into my laptops USB port and it worked fine the next day after unpluging it to use away from my desk, after coming back to my dest and pluging it in while the computer was on did not work so ihad to restart the computer with the mouse plugged in and it worked. However today i have tried both of the previous ways to use my mouse but my laptop keeps rejecting the mouse it does not turn on the lights... See more...

Hi 

I have just recived my Logitech G502 Proteus core gaming mouse and on the first day i pluged it into my laptops USB port and it worked fine the next day after unpluging it to use away from my desk, after coming back to my dest and pluging it in while the computer was on did not work so ihad to restart the computer with the mouse plugged in and it worked. However today i have tried both of the previous ways to use my mouse but my laptop keeps rejecting the mouse it does not turn on the lights done come on and i cant use it in any way the computer keeps making the sound for when you connect a divice then a few seconds even though i dont take the mouse out it does the sound disconecting it from the computer. I have only had this mouse for 3 days and it is alredy not working.

All my USB ports are fine they work with other mice

I have checked to see if all the driver software is there on another support post and it is.

Thank you for reading and would like to hear back ASAP

groksan

g500s scrool View in community

How can i setup scroll speed for my g500s?

Bootlips

how to set side buttons on m560 mouse View in community

I have a M560 mouse and this worked flawlessly till I got stupid and updated the Setpoint Software. My question is, how can I get the middle (wheel) button to go back a page(s) when I push the wheel to the left and forward a page(s) when I move push it to the right using the Setpoint settings.

(Please type slowly in order for me to understand) 

tehRawK

Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse View in community

I have a Logitech g9x gaming mouse and just found out that they have discontinued it! Mine is still under waranty so what should I do? I love my mouse but its been having some issues lately and If I can't get it replaced what should I do?   I have the   Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse x2 Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Logitech G35 Gaming Headset Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad     So as you can tell I DO NOT want to switch my mous... See more...

I have a Logitech g9x gaming mouse and just found out that they have discontinued it! Mine is still under waranty so what should I do? I love my mouse but its been having some issues lately and If I can't get it replaced what should I do?

I have the

Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse x2

Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

Logitech G35 Gaming Headset

Logitech G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad

So as you can tell I DO NOT want to switch my mouse as it will end my complete set of Logitech Gaming Accessories!

ilkay01

Script question View in community

Hey guys a while back i got a nice script on the forums. This one: TIMEOUT = 1500   function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 13 then if GetRunningTime() - (timestamp or 0) >= TIMEOUT then index = 0 end index = (index or 0) + 1 if index > 2 then index = 1 end if index == 1 then PressKey("u") elseif index == 2 then PressMouseButton(1) end timestamp = GetRunningTime() elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 13 then if index == 1 then ReleaseKey("... See more...

Hey guys a while back i got a nice script on the forums.

This one:

TIMEOUT = 1500

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)

if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 13 then

if GetRunningTime() - (timestamp or 0) >= TIMEOUT then index = 0 end

index = (index or 0) + 1

if index > 2 then index = 1 end

if index == 1 then

PressKey("u")

elseif index == 2 then

PressMouseButton(1)

end

timestamp = GetRunningTime()

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 13 then

if index == 1 then

ReleaseKey("u")

elseif index == 2 then

ReleaseMouseButton(1)

end

end

end

it works fine but i cant figure out how can i use this  kind of command on multiple buttonts.

like :

TIMEOUT = 1500

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)

if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 16 then

if GetRunningTime() - (timestamp or 0) >= TIMEOUT then index = 0 end

index = (index or 0) + 1

if index > 2 then index = 1 end

if index == 1 then

PressKey("o")

elseif index == 2 then

PressMouseButton(1)

end

timestamp = GetRunningTime()

elseif event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 16 then

if index == 1 then

ReleaseKey("o")

elseif index == 2 then

ReleaseMouseButton(1)

end

end

end

The problem is if i just paste it below the first script it will only use the second script and the first script wont work.

So does anyone have a solution for this?

fkilld

g600 not detected by Logitech Gaming Software View in community

i buy today Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse form snapdeal.com and it give me proble with software [please ensure that your device is spport, and firmly sttached to a USB port.

g600 not detected by Logitech Gaming Software 

help  me plz  in ths proble

Fady

Logitech gaming software volume up/down usability issue View in community

Volume up and down cannot be held down to continuously change the volume (you have to press down the same button a dozen+ times to go from the highest volume setting to the lowest).

I want continuously change the volume. How to resolve this - how can I add option "repeat while pressed" ?

LGS_8.53.154_x64
W8.1 x64
G400S

acercon

my logitech g35 headset keeps disconnecting View in community

whenever i open a game or at ramdom times it would disconnect making it anyyoning. i have to unplug the usb and replug it everytime to make it work again but somtimes it would just disconnect again. i have tried all the different usb head on my pc and unstill all driver then reinstalling them still same problem plz help, i have contacted the support team but i dont know why they dont repsond to me after the 1st message, love this headset but it is getting to a point where i want to have a refund

Pinz

G502 not showing in Gaming Software on OS X Mavericks View in community

Hello,   I just received a replacement for my G500 that stopped working.  The G500 is discontinued so they sent me a G502 instead.  When I plug it in to my Mac, it doesn't show up in the Gaming Software like my G500 did.  I cannot use any of my profiles.   I went to the provided link that came in the box and tried to download the latest software, but it only showed Windows under the list.  So I searched and manually downloaded and installed Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 that claims it supports 1... See more...

Hello,

I just received a replacement for my G500 that stopped working.  The G500 is discontinued so they sent me a G502 instead.  When I plug it in to my Mac, it doesn't show up in the Gaming Software like my G500 did.  I cannot use any of my profiles.

I went to the provided link that came in the box and tried to download the latest software, but it only showed Windows under the list.  So I searched and manually downloaded and installed Logitech Gaming Software 8.50 that claims it supports 10.9.x.  However, I still cannot change any settings on the mouse.

Did Logitech send me a replacement that doesn't work for Mac?  I mean I can move the mouse and click buttons, but not configure any of the advanced settings or profiles, which is the reason for having a mouse like this.

Maybe I am missing something?  Is there a workaround? :smileysad:

aarkane

G600 and the LGS <MY CASE SOLVED> View in community

My keyboard/mouse setup:   1) G600 Gaming mouse  2) G15 (verson 1) Gaming Keyboard   *disclaimer*   The keyboard and mouse function as any normal keyboard/mouse (I am using them now).   Problem:   After installing the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS), I bring up the interface and the G15 has multiple profile setup ability...but when I change over to the mouse configuration in the LGS, the profiles section (typically right over the mouse diagram) is missing completely.  I can change the buttons on ... See more...

My keyboard/mouse setup:

1) G600 Gaming mouse 

2) G15 (verson 1) Gaming Keyboard

*disclaimer*  

The keyboard and mouse function as any normal keyboard/mouse (I am using them now).

Problem:

After installing the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS), I bring up the interface and the G15 has multiple profile setup ability...but when I change over to the mouse configuration in the LGS, the profiles section (typically right over the mouse diagram) is missing completely.  I can change the buttons on the mouse but it is limited to single button macros only.  The G15 keyboard functions "appear" to be able to use macros as normal, but I have yet to test it as this is a new build and I have not loaded any games/programs to test with yet.

My build: 

CPU: i7 4790k

Motherboard: ASUS (ROG) Hero VII

GPU: EVGA 770 Classified

Mem: Corsair Vengence 16GB (2x8)

What I was told by Logitech phone support:

After the standard troubleshooting steps of uninstalling the LGS, disabling services, rebooting, reinstalling, adjusting the exe file to run as the admin, ect...I was told Logitech software was not compatible with Windows 8.1, only Windows 8 and prior!  He said this is a problem across the board for all their software and they have not updated any of it to be fully compatible with 8.1 yet.  Seeing I told the support person I had 8.1 up front, I would have thought he could have told me that from the beginning and saved us both some time.  But that's okay, at least we tried.

My concern:

Seeing I use logitech accessories (I also have a logitech camera), if I can't use the LGS, I'm dead in the water on my typical setup and am forced to start looking for an alternative.  I've read the quite a few threads here dating to when 8.1 was released, which was what? Q3/4 of last year?  That's an aweful long time for people to wait for software updates for a major accessory company like Logitech when Microsoft is basically forcing Windows 8.1 down our throats.

My question:

When will the LGS be fully compatible with Windows 8.1?

*EDIT for resolution

After messing with the LGS software further, I found the trigger on the home page of the mouse config to toggle between "on board memory" or "automatic game detection" (see picture below).  Since my mouse is v1 of the G600, I guess it doesn't have "on board memory" as I've seen reports of people getting replacements so they can update their firmware (since I can not).  When I flipped the switch to "Automatic Game Detection", the mouse config interface had all the profiles options for the mouse that I'm used to seeing.  It would appear the software IS compatible with Windows 8.1.

Mouse toggle.PNG

My next question will be about how I get a G600 replacement mouse for the v1 I have now that I can't update the firmware.  The tech told me it was because I was on Windows 8.1, which is absolutely false...I tried doing it on my Windows 7 machine and got the same result.  I am assuming I will have to piont out THIS thread for any tech that deals with me and tries to tell me otherwise.

captain3xtreme

Massive problem with g602, design flaw or defective unit? View in community

The problem is pretty much as simple as this: When I press and release a side button on the mouse when I am also moving the mouse at the same time the keypress will stick and not release.   In this case I have the button bound to my number 6 keystroke. So for example when I have the number 6 key bound as my mumble push to talk button my push to talk will stick and not release until I stop moving the mouse. Obviously this is a problem.    This does not happen when I bind mumble push to talk to a ... See more...

The problem is pretty much as simple as this: When I press and release a side button on the mouse when I am also moving the mouse at the same time the keypress will stick and not release.

In this case I have the button bound to my number 6 keystroke. So for example when I have the number 6 key bound as my mumble push to talk button my push to talk will stick and not release until I stop moving the mouse. Obviously this is a problem. 

This does not happen when I bind mumble push to talk to a button such as back or forwards so I assume it has something to do with keystroke binds.

I am running windows 8.1 on my desktop right now but I tested it also in my windows 8.1 notebook and the same problem happens. I tested both with the logitech gaming software installed and not. It was never installed on my notebook for example.

I have not tested on an different operating system like ubuntu yet but I will.

Edit: just tested on ubuntu and same thing.

FIXED: I updated the firmware on the mouse and now the problem seems to be gone.

g602

Firmware Update Fails G602 View in community

I have firmware 4700.0010. I want to update firmware 4700.0012
Prompt firmware failed.
How a solution?

maindoor

Unable to reassign right click button View in community

logitech_g602r.pngHi,

I'm trying to assign a different hotkey to the right-click button and I am not able to because it says

at least one other button must be assigned right-click. But I have one other button

assigned to right click but it still doen't allow me reassign. This picture should explain this clearly.

Looks like it is a bug. and this is a fresh install.

Spoiler

iMM0RTAL

LGS Dosen't detect g400 View in community

Hey, i used the g500 so far but now im having some troubles with the left click button, it sometimes double clicks.

So i had my old g400 mouse and i tried to plug it in, it works, but it dosen't get recognized neither in LGS or in Setpoint.

Any help pls?

maindoor

Logitech gaming software shortcut key View in community

Hi,

I have a software that turns on when I press a keyboard shortcut (alt + shift + O) and turns-off when I press a global shortcut (alt + shift + O). I want to set this global shortcut with to a logitech G602 mouse button using logitech gaming software, it

doesn't accept the global shortcut (probably because of a shortcut clash).

Is there any way to achieve this functionality ?

Leila

About G600 new model View in community

Hello, looking to purchase a G600 from amazon, does anyone know if it will be the latest model, with upgradable firmware? Or are there still floating around the olds non-upgradables?

Thx.

LucidHills

G600 Middle mouse only registering if held down hard View in community

I have found threads with similar issues but this doesn't seem to be the same. (This is not the same issue people were having with having to hold the middle mouse button down to scroll)   I've owned the G600 for roughly a year now. About a week ago my middle mouse button suddenly failed completely and hasn't worked properly since. A little while later I figured out that I could get the middle mouse button to register a click if I held it down HARD for about a second (sometimes it's faster if I h... See more...

I have found threads with similar issues but this doesn't seem to be the same.

(This is not the same issue people were having with having to hold the middle mouse button down to scroll)

I've owned the G600 for roughly a year now. About a week ago my middle mouse button suddenly failed completely and hasn't worked properly since. A little while later I figured out that I could get the middle mouse button to register a click if I held it down HARD for about a second (sometimes it's faster if I hold it down really hard), but obviously it's a pain to have to hold it down so hard for it to do what it should do instantly with a soft click.

I tried binding the middle mouse button click to another button and it works perfectly. I tested the issue on serveral programs so it's an issue with the mouse.

So is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? Or do I have to get it replaced? (Which I'm not sure if I could as I doubt I'd be able to find the receipt assuming I even still have it somewhere)

:smileysad:

ChrisGreece

G502 double clicking issue. View in community

Hello everyone, my 1st post and a new logitech g502 owner.   So yea, this is my first logitech product, i bought my g502 mouse like 2 weeks ago and lately i have noticed my g5 button  is double clicking. Im using this button as a skill in some mmo im playing, but the issue isnt only in the game, i tried it in windows too.   So here's the thing,sometimes its double clicking, its not always is just randomly doing it. I tried many options in the logitech software but nothing could solve it(i have t... See more...

Hello everyone, my 1st post and a new logitech g502 owner.

So yea, this is my first logitech product, i bought my g502 mouse like 2 weeks ago

and lately i have noticed my g5 button  is double clicking. Im using this button as a skill in some mmo

im playing, but the issue isnt only in the game, i tried it in windows too.

So here's the thing,sometimes its double clicking, its not always is just randomly doing it. I tried many options in the

logitech software but nothing could solve it(i have the latest). I have windows 7 x64 on a very new system

and i did tried the mouse on a 2nd computer and the same thing happens.

Should i return it? Or this somehow can be fixed?

Azzmo

Question about G600 left click button's action View in community

The left click button (and the right click to a lesser extent) on my new mouse feels very loose. By that I mean that I can lightly press down or flick a finger on it and make it move a bit without it actually being pressed down far enough to register a click. It feels really cheap.

Is this a normal part of the design or a manufactoring error? 

james93

g502 EPP option View in community

does the g502 have a windows acceleration option in the software like the g400? Ive seen some images of the softare and it seems to have no such option.