Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
dewdev

How to register G400s in the Logitech product registration page? View in community

How to register G400s in the Logitech product registration page? It seems that this mouse is missing in the product dropdown list under the product category mice.

henriquefilho

G700 not moving mouse pointer View in community

Hi, I just bought an used G700 mouse. All mouse buttons work fine, including left and right click, but mouse pointer does not move. Any move .... I tried on wood surface and on a Corsair Gaming mouse pad.

However, to my surprise, when I use the mouse on plastic bag (like plastic bag where mouse manual comes), windows mouse pointer moves! 

Any idea to help me? Please!!!!

Thanks!!

Henrique

PropaneNation

Mac Compatibility for the Logitech G402 View in community

The Logitech G502 is now compatible with Mac computers after the latest LGS update, however, the G402 is still not supported on Mac. When will the G402 receive Mac compatibility?

uardarelts

Mouse randomly pressing = View in community

Im gonna type this without pressing backspace to see if it pops up

So, today my g600 mouse started doing what it had done in the past, and thats randomly press the g20 keys, at random. IDK if its my g600 or my g510s keyboard, but it types = whenever im typing and it wont stop. Ive tried all my usb ports and none make any difference, help?

yanni1

LGS On Board Memory macro : Repeat options View in community

Why is "Repeat options" not available in on board memory mode? In setpoint it worked fine. Doesn't make much sense considering it was an option back then but it's now removed in LGS.   I'm also seeing complaints about this from 1-2 years ago and it still hasn't been adressed. So i'm assuming it's a concious decision by logitech to remove this feature that was available in setpoint?     I understand it works with game detection but I prefer to use the on board memory and turn off software and kee... See more...

Why is "Repeat options" not available in on board memory mode? In setpoint it worked fine. Doesn't make much sense considering it was an option back then but it's now removed in LGS.

I'm also seeing complaints about this from 1-2 years ago and it still hasn't been adressed. So i'm assuming it's a concious decision by logitech to remove this feature that was available in setpoint?

I understand it works with game detection but I prefer to use the on board memory and turn off software and keep the same settings on different pc's.

iShinta

G502 - G-Shift Assignment doesn't appear in Logitech Gaming Software View in community

Hello all,

The G-Shift Assignment that I love from my G502 disappeared from the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). On the bottom left part, I used to have the G-shift Slider to assign my buttons, or I could just click on the G-Shift button and drag the shortcut I wanted to use. But now none of those are available to me anymore. I tried re-installing LGS, but it didn't change anything.

Thank you for you help =)

springje

Logitech G600 G13 Button View in community

I am unable to program different functions to the G13 and g-shift G13 buttons. Whenever I change one, the other changes as well.

BillyTheRatKing

G500 Driver Fiasco View in community

I have a G500 mouse that when I plug into my desktop, Windows 7 fails to find drivers. However, on my laptop it shows up as "HID-compliant mouse" and works fine. The desktop used to have G5 plugged in that was working without issue and I currently have a G11 keyboard plugged in. Before attempting to use the G500 I uninstalled all logitech drivers, mouse and keyboard. And attempted to install the mouse by itself to no avail. I've tried numerous versions of SetPoint and LGS, but the mouse will no... See more...

I have a G500 mouse that when I plug into my desktop, Windows 7 fails to find drivers. However, on my laptop it shows up as "HID-compliant mouse" and works fine.

The desktop used to have G5 plugged in that was working without issue and I currently have a G11 keyboard plugged in. Before attempting to use the G500 I uninstalled all logitech drivers, mouse and keyboard. And attempted to install the mouse by itself to no avail. I've tried numerous versions of SetPoint and LGS, but the mouse will not even light up that it has power. The G11 keyboard works fine though. I've even tried manually applying the "HID-compliant mouse" driver and the "Logitech HID-compliant G500 mouse" drivers, but then it just says the device cannot start.

When I plug in the G500, Windows 7 fails to acquire drivers and it shows up as "G500" in the device manager and doesn't work (shown below).

G500_Driver_FAIL.PNG

Any solution would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

BlackIceSpain

Logitech Gaming Software losing profiles View in community

Hello everyone,   This is a petition/suggestion message more than anything else... but from time to time (aka PC instability, whatever the causes, but I guess many G-owners also have OCed PCs for example ) I keep losing my profiles, I can backup them, but after a while I forget, and then my backup doesn't have my latest profiles. Also you usually realise there is a problem with them after you click a button and your action doesnt trigger (MMOs for example...) which sometimes is too late .   Idk... See more...

Hello everyone,

This is a petition/suggestion message more than anything else... but from time to time (aka PC instability, whatever the causes, but I guess many G-owners also have OCed PCs for example :smileyhappy: ) I keep losing my profiles, I can backup them, but after a while I forget, and then my backup doesn't have my latest profiles.

Also you usually realise there is a problem with them after you click a button and your action doesnt trigger (MMOs for example...) which sometimes is too late :smileytongue:.

Idk if this is the best way to do it, but I already lost them many times, could developers improve the way LGS handles this file?.

From the almost 100% rate of PC crashing = file crroupted, it looks like it's open for the whole lifetime of the program, maybe avoid having it open (if this is the case). or maybe create a auto-backup process which copies this file to a .back file whenever its written and restores it if the original one is somehow corrupted/there are no profiles when initializing the software.

LGS developers probably know the best way, but It would be great if they focus a little more on handling this file, which from my own experience in other software, it shouldn't take too much time to improve this behaviour, I know that this is external failure, but is not that uncommon and the amount of times that this file gets corrupted makes me guess it can be improved.

I know its not a big problem, but everytime it happens to me, i lose quite a few minutes restoring and also many times die in cs matches/bf4 plane or **bleep** the raid in wow (when I used to play it...)...

Thanks,

PS: The idea of having it in a post is basically because I dont know if there is any way to do this suggestions, and also for other people to share their thoughts.

tony33

mouse button pressed not detected (macro script) View in community

Hello, as said in the title i have a problem: the mouse button pressed does not detect when i press a mouse button. Here is my simple script.

EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true);

function OnEvent(event, arg)
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 1) then
    OutputLogMessage("vova")
end
end

I tried with left , right, middle button, but nothing; it's like the script does not know im pressing a button on my mouse. i have a G9X mouse.

GerardCuadras

G502 tracking issue View in community

Yesteday i bougth a Logitech G502...

After some gaming i updated the mice soft. Since i do that the mouse started to do some crazy moves. It moves automatically when i'm playing. Any solution? 

Thanks.

xaxlo

G700s and G11 don't work together? View in community

Hi Logitech i have a g11 keyboard and a g700s mouse. For some reason, when i use them both on my pc the keyboard starts writing the wrong things, it's like Shift Ctrl and Alt are being pressed. this only happends when i use it go game with, and makes it impossiple to game with. I tested with my old mouse, and the combo worked perfectly (it's a g500). I then tested with spare keyboard(Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboard)and the g700s, and the same thing happend is there something wrong with my mouse, be... See more...

Hi Logitech
i have a g11 keyboard and a g700s mouse. For some reason, when i use them both on my pc the keyboard starts writing the wrong things, it's like Shift Ctrl and Alt are being pressed. this only happends when i use it go game with, and makes it impossiple to game with.

I tested with my old mouse, and the combo worked perfectly (it's a g500). I then tested with spare keyboard(Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboard)and the g700s, and the same thing happend is there something wrong with my mouse, because i've tried rolling back the drivers, and updating them with no luck.. any idea how to fix this:smileyhappy:?

ymbulk

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Scroll Wheel Not Registering Randomly View in community

I have a Logitech G502 Proteus Core where its scroll wheel is not registering randomly. For example, when I scroll down a page, sometimes the scroll wheel will not register a downward scroll. As a gamer myself I find this intolerable.   I am aware that some users are facing this problem like this thread: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/Logitech-G502-Proteus-Core-Scroll-wheel-issue/td-.... Is this problem prevalent in certain batches of Logitech G502?   Could this be fixed via ... See more...

I have a Logitech G502 Proteus Core where its scroll wheel is not registering randomly. For example, when I scroll down a page, sometimes the scroll wheel will not register a downward scroll. As a gamer myself I find this intolerable.

I am aware that some users are facing this problem like this thread: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/Logitech-G502-Proteus-Core-Scroll-wheel-issue/td-.... Is this problem prevalent in certain batches of Logitech G502?

Could this be fixed via a future firmware update or should I send in this mouse for a replacement?

hlonsberry

G500 erratic movement View in community

My g500 is having the cursor jerk the the right when moving along the y axis.  Alternatively when i move it left or right, it "sticks" in place, but eventually the cursor moves. The surface the mouse is placed on does not seem to effect this very much.  I have updated my drivers and tried cleaning the sensor but the same behaviour occurs. The behaviour is not DPI dependent. I submitted a ticket to technical support about this a week ago and have yet to be contacted. Its reference number:  [re... See more...

My g500 is having the cursor jerk the the right when moving along the y axis.  Alternatively when i move it left or right, it "sticks" in place, but eventually the cursor moves.

The surface the mouse is placed on does not seem to effect this very much.  I have updated my drivers and tried cleaning the sensor but the same behaviour occurs.

The behaviour is not DPI dependent.

I submitted a ticket to technical support about this a week ago and have yet to be contacted. Its reference number:  [removed personal information]

Mouse is about 1 year old and worked flawlessly until a week ago.

Maix

How do I send my g400 to get the cable fixed? View in community

My cable keeps disconnecting whenever I pull it slightly and I'm not sure how to get it fixed.

path421id

G502 feet thickness View in community

Can anyone from logitech tell me if the skates in the G502 is 0.6mm or 0.28mm? Or which thickness is closest to the original feet?

Thanks in advance

aracadag

G600 Missing Features View in community

I run a Mac with OS 10.9.3 and I am using the Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse. While I am happy with it, and especially happy with how Logitech has put out software and compatibility drivers for the Mac, there are a few customization options missing that one would assume to be standard. These two options are essential to my owning this mouse.   First of all, there is no option to set the mouse wheel Left and Right to scroll left and right, whether in a browser, Finder, or games. We may only bind them... See more...

I run a Mac with OS 10.9.3 and I am using the Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse. While I am happy with it, and especially happy with how Logitech has put out software and compatibility drivers for the Mac, there are a few customization options missing that one would assume to be standard. These two options are essential to my owning this mouse.

First of all, there is no option to set the mouse wheel Left and Right to scroll left and right, whether in a browser, Finder, or games. We may only bind them to a limited set of mouse commands, such as clicking or G-shift, but not to scrolling, which is astounding, considering that this is the mousewheel we're talking about.

Second, there are 3 on-face mouse buttons, not including the middle click (on the mouse-wheel).  The first two of these are normally Left Click and Right Click, respectively, while the last is typically reserved for G-shifting or DPI shifting. However, I would like to set the G-shift button to right click and the Right Click button to G-shift. This is because I normally right-click with my ring finger, and the G-shift button happens to be in that position.  The customization software indeed allows this, but does not allow the Right-Click button to control G-shifting (it can only control the primary or secondary click).

Fixing these two issues would be very simple and would only involve a bit of coding. I am otherwise happy with the sensitivity of the mouse and the functionality of the side-buttons.  However, I must be able to side-scroll with the mousewheel and G-shift with the Right Mouse Button (physically, this would be the mouse button in the center on this mouse).  It is essential to gaming as well as my work, and if I can't do them, I will have to return the mouse in exchange for another.  Thanks

ralgal

G502 DPI shift button programmable? View in community

Hello   I want to buy a logitech Mouse, either G502 or G602. I really like how G502 feels in my hand and i would go for that one but I have only one concern.   I am a harcored World Of Warcraft player and I am coming from 2 steelseries Wow mice. Can you please tell me if the DPI Shift and DPI Up and Down are programmable? As in if i would like the DPI shift not to shift my dpi but instead press a combination of keys or use on my grid/healbot, it that going to work?   Thank you in advance for you... See more...

Hello

I want to buy a logitech Mouse, either G502 or G602. I really like how G502 feels in my hand and i would go for that one but I have only one concern.

I am a harcored World Of Warcraft player and I am coming from 2 steelseries Wow mice. Can you please tell me if the DPI Shift and DPI Up and Down are programmable? As in if i would like the DPI shift not to shift my dpi but instead press a combination of keys or use on my grid/healbot, it that going to work?

Thank you in advance for your answers

flyrboy96

g700s unresponsive, red lights View in community

g700s mouse after turned on does not respond in any way. on the side are the 3 led lights lit up red. they flash about every 30 seconds.

dlder

Profile for "Windows Desktop"? View in community

Hi there!

I only have 2 profiles:

• Windows
  • Games

And it would be REALY easy to just have the default profile setup for all games, as I don't want to add the game.exe to a "game profile" (I play a lot of different games).

So what I need is a way to set an extra "windows profile", but it's not as I would be able to add "windows.exe" to it, so that LGS gets it :smileyvery-happy:

Any Idea how that would be possible?

Thanks!!

dlder

fyi:

Win 8.1 Pro

LGS 8.53

G500

VGHydra

Logitech G502 Proteus Core help please. View in community

The cord frayed on my Logitech G502 Proteus Core and I am trying to send in a support ticket, where is the PID/SN on it? Really cant find it, thanks.

KennMah

G9x not recognized by Setpoint 6.65 - help!!! View in community

hey guys,

Trying to use my old G9x on widows 8 (64bit) and cant get setpoint to recognize the mouse.  Have tried everything and cannot get setpoint to recognize the mouse.  In device manager the mouse is seen as

"LOGITECH HID-compliant CORDLESS MOUSE" - why cordless???

Help Pls

Kenn

danielcrsx

Multimedia Global Keystrokes Logitech G602 View in community

I just bought a Logitech G602 to replace my old G500 Mouse that serves me so great during a long time. I felt desapinted when I realize that one of the most important feacture supported by my old mouse does not in my shinny new mouse. I am refering in this case to Multimedia global keystrokes.   One of the main reasons why I bought the G602 was because it has more buttons in consecuense could support more functions. The Multimedia Keystrokes I yearning are the multimedia keystrokes like play/pau... See more...

I just bought a Logitech G602 to replace my old G500 Mouse that serves me so great during a long time. I felt desapinted when I realize that one of the most important feacture supported by my old mouse does not in my shinny new mouse. I am refering in this case to Multimedia global keystrokes.

One of the main reasons why I bought the G602 was because it has more buttons in consecuense could support more functions. The Multimedia Keystrokes I yearning are the multimedia keystrokes like play/pause, next track, previous track, volume down/up, and mute. None of these keystrokes are not supported in my new mouse.

I have already the software, Logitech Gaming Software 8.55 and it was in this software that I could not configure these functions. I also connected the G500 to see if something was wrong about the software. The software recognize the G500 and in the list for configuration of the functions, multimedia options were allowed, so I cannot figure out why these options were dropped for these new mice. Is this because todays G series mice, are so focussed about gaming. In my opinion, these functions are utterly important.

To sum up, there is some way to configure global multimedia keystrokes to this mouse in windows 8?

SneakyJunky

Hey, I´m having a hard time installing the Logitech Gaming Software. View in community

Hey guys, I´m having a tough time installing the Logitech Gaming Software. When I do so, I get the following message:    "Logitech gaming software installation failed to install. Please restart your computer"      My system specs are:   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz  AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 8.00 GB (RAM) OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Edition 64-bit      I saw a post where someone fixed the same issue by installing Internet Explorer. I do have it installed.   I´ve already tried the clean boot i... See more...

Hey guys,

I´m having a tough time installing the Logitech Gaming Software. When I do so, I get the following message:   

"Logitech gaming software installation failed to install. Please restart your computer"   

My system specs are:  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 

AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

8.00 GB (RAM)

• I saw a post where someone fixed the same issue by installing Internet Explorer. I do have it installed.  
  • I´ve already tried the clean boot install suggested by Logitech Tech, but it didn´t work. 

I love the feel of the mouse but I desperately need the software. I anyone from tech support sees this, I´d be really happy to receive any help. Thank you.

Aluwolf

G400s right click is off. View in community

Basically when you put even a little bit of pressure on the right click it goes in slightly with a feel of a weaker click, more pressure and it clicks fully. I guess the best word is its creaky and throws me off because it feels like im clicking twice

Mouse is only a couple of months old, any ideas outside of sending it in as I don't have a replacement to use in the mean time.

Cacharadon

Invert Y axis on a g300 mouse View in community

Is there any way to invert the y axis and set it as a profile setting for a g300?
BBBobby

Cannot get mouse button to hold down a keyboard key View in community

Mouse;  Logitech G710+ Keyboard:  Logitech G600 MMO   My gaming mouse cannot simulate holding down the 'c' key (for shielding). When I hold down 'c' on my keyboard, my shields go up, and I block every attempt to hit me.   But when I configure a mouse button to hold down 'c' (repeat option = while pressed, delay = 0 ms), about 1/4 of the strikes penetrate the mouse-shield..   I can reproduce this same weakness by shielding with my keyboard if I press and release 'c' on my keyboard about once ever... See more...

Mouse;  Logitech G710+

Keyboard:  Logitech G600 MMO

My gaming mouse cannot simulate holding down the 'c' key (for shielding).
When I hold down 'c' on my keyboard, my shields go up, and I block every attempt to hit me.

But when I configure a mouse button to hold down 'c' (repeat option = while pressed, delay = 0 ms), about 1/4 of the strikes penetrate the mouse-shield..

I can reproduce this same weakness by shielding with my keyboard if I press and release 'c' on my keyboard about once every 1/2 second.  This suggests that my mouse button is using key-up events between key-down events.

I tried another approach -- making a recording of the key held down.  (I end the recording before releasing the key to avoid key-up events.)  And it works.... except that it never stops.  (My shields do not come down again when I release the mouse button.)

I'd really like to use the mouse for shielding. How can I configure a mouse button go generate key-down events only?

Psebcool

Logitech Software Gaming - Scroll wheel Up / Down programmable ? View in community

Hello,

I'm surprised that we can't program the scroll wheel Up & Down of mouse (G300 for me) with the software.

Just the middle click.

Can we expect to add this options in a next update ?

Thanks !

elias1876

LGS 8.55.137 Cannot Detect G402 View in community

I'm running Win 8.1 64bit. I have 2 Logitech peripherals connected on my PC - G105 keyboard and G402 mouse. The LGS can detect the G105 but it does not detect the G402 mouse. I have re-installed and restarted the PC many times. Help appreciated. Thanks.

BMello

G600 jittering issue - none of the proposed fixes work! View in community

I have had my g600 for an year or so now, and it is the third time this issue happens to me. The mouse works perfectly fine for months, then, out of the blue, it begins making the cursor jitter, wiggle, and erratically move all over the screen, even when the mouse is in rest and I am not touching it.  I have searched all over the internet for the issue and tried everything: My G600 is one of the newer models which allows for firmware updates, and both the firmware and the Logitech Gaming Softwar... See more...

I have had my g600 for an year or so now, and it is the third time this issue happens to me. The mouse works perfectly fine for months, then, out of the blue, it begins making the cursor jitter, wiggle, and erratically move all over the screen, even when the mouse is in rest and I am not touching it. 

I have searched all over the internet for the issue and tried everything: My G600 is one of the newer models which allows for firmware updates, and both the firmware and the Logitech Gaming Software are updated. I have turned off Cursor Acceleration on both LGS and the operational system, and I use local profiles, not mouse profiles. I have uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled the mouse driver and LGS every time it happened. I keep my Windows 7 64-bit updated. I made sure I downloaded the 64-bit version of the LGS. I even used dry air jets to clean the sensor, to no avail. I changed USB ports, back and front, tried them all. I used other mouses on the same USB ports, they work fine. I can only assume it is something on my G600, but what would make it work fine for months, and then spend a week in jitter mode, while rendering it completely unusable, I have no idea. 

I don't want to get rid of it, it's the mouse with the best fit for my hand that I ever had, and I love all the extra buttons (yes, I'm an MMO player, reason #1 why I wanted it), and I want to keep using it. All other MMO mouses I had (an MS Sidewinder and a Steelseries WoW Legendary Edition) still work fine albeit being many years older than the G600. Please, I need help to fix this.

Thanks in advance