Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
pedroc

G502 now has Mac OS X support View in community

Hello Logitech Customers,

A new LGS for Mac that supports the G502 is now available for download in our support page.

Thanks,

-PedroC

BladeThief

Problem with Logitech Gaming Software + G502 Mouse View in community

So I recently purchased both a G502 Proteus Core mouse and a G710+ keyboard and out of the box, both work absolutely fine.  All of the keyboard and mouse's built-in features work and I have had no problem with them.  However, my problem lies within installing the Logitech Gaming Software - During installation, it freezes on step 4/5 and will not continue.  I have left the software alone for over 6 hours but no progress was made.      A friend of mine who was helping me at the time was able ... See more...

So I recently purchased both a G502 Proteus Core mouse and a G710+ keyboard and out of the box, both work absolutely fine.  All of the keyboard and mouse's built-in features work and I have had no problem with them.  However, my problem lies within installing the Logitech Gaming Software - During installation, it freezes on step 4/5 and will not continue.  I have left the software alone for over 6 hours but no progress was made.

A friend of mine who was helping me at the time was able to successfully install it after numerous attempts.  I believe he ended some of the non-responsive processes involved during setup and the installation continued afterward.  However, none of the G-Keys on either device would work and despite changes made in the LGS, the devices would not switch profiles and the buttons could not be reconfigured.  I've uninstalled the software and have been attempting to reinstall it since then.

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit and I have no other gaming device drivers installed (I've been using a basic keyboard/mouse up until now).  Any help on this issue would be appreciated and if any more information is necessary I'll do my best to provide it

MenaceRx

G700 Mouse just stopped working out of the blue! Cant click anymore, still tracks. View in community

Title says it all. I literally was in the middle of a project in Photoshop working on a project and went to click the image to adjust something and the click functions just stopped working. I could move the cursor anywhere on the screen but clicking any buttons no longer worked. 

Skerf

Logitech g502 not working out of box View in community

Just purchased the g502 mouse from Amazon.   I tried to plug it in to ALL of the usb ports on my computer, and the mouse is not detected NOR does the blue G logo illuminate.   I have tried restarting my computer and downloading the logitech gaming mouse software.   I am afraid that this mouse is broken out of the box.   EDIT: I use windows 7. I tried the mouse on my laptop which has windows 8.1 and it did not work either.   I have done a power cycle to check usb Ports, and they are fine. I have ... See more...

Just purchased the g502 mouse from Amazon.

I tried to plug it in to ALL of the usb ports on my computer, and the mouse is not detected NOR does the blue G logo illuminate.

I have tried restarting my computer and downloading the logitech gaming mouse software.

I am afraid that this mouse is broken out of the box.

EDIT: I use windows 7. I tried the mouse on my laptop which has windows 8.1 and it did not work either.

I have done a power cycle to check usb Ports, and they are fine. I have also checked to make sure the default drivers are installed for windows.

jajus198

G502 Not switching game profiles automatically... View in community

Hello, 

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but my logitech never switches to game profiles automatically, although I've associated each .exe game file with its own profile.

Here's what I've done.

1) Created a default profile for when I use my Desktop and miscellaneous applications

2) Created configs for each game profile

3) When I launch a game, it remains on default profile

4) My persistant profile is set to "none"

My old logitech was very easy at detecting a game, can anyone help. 

kylel2

G400 crapping out View in community

My G400 seems to stop tracking intermittently as well as changing dpi randomly. I have tried reinstalling drivers as well as the software. It seems to happen on different computers as well so I think it is a mouse problem.

Herocomplex

Left click does not work on g600 mouse View in community

I've owned the g600 for a few weeks, and woke up this morning to find that the left mouse button doesn't work. I attempted several different troubleshooting methods: checking and updating the firmware, uninstalling and reinstalling the logitech gaming software, clearing the profiles and creating new ones. None of these fixed the problem.   Nothing has changed on my computer since this problem started, and I have been running Windows 8.1 before I started using the g600.   Any help is appriciated... See more...

I've owned the g600 for a few weeks, and woke up this morning to find that the left mouse button doesn't work. I attempted several different troubleshooting methods: checking and updating the firmware, uninstalling and reinstalling the logitech gaming software, clearing the profiles and creating new ones. None of these fixed the problem.

Nothing has changed on my computer since this problem started, and I have been running Windows 8.1 before I started using the g600.

Any help is appriciated.

Samuel_Le

Replacement Question View in community

So I sent out a replacement case for my mouse and then today I got the shipping number.  I was wondering if I still have to send back my defective mouse because nothing has been mentioned about it.  

GreatScreenName

G602 - Can't press right and left mouse button at the same time View in community

When I try to click the left mouse button while holding down the right, the right is automatically released. Here's what happens when I test the profile:   I press down the RMB: v Mouse Button 2   And then when I click the LMB while holding down the right: v Mouse Button 1 ^ Mouse Button 2 ^ Mouse Button 1 v Mouse Button 2   When I force quit LGS, the right and left click funciton normally, but of course I can only use the single on-board profile. The problem returns after launching LGS again.  ... See more...

When I try to click the left mouse button while holding down the right, the right is automatically released. Here's what happens when I test the profile:

I press down the RMB:

v Mouse Button 2

And then when I click the LMB while holding down the right:

v Mouse Button 1

^ Mouse Button 2

^ Mouse Button 1

v Mouse Button 2

When I force quit LGS, the right and left click funciton normally, but of course I can only use the single on-board profile. The problem returns after launching LGS again.

This makes it completely impossible to fire and aim down the sight in most shooters. Any help?

LateralG2

G300 configuration doesn't load at windows 7 start up View in community

I have two issues with my G300 mouse:

1) G300 configuration doesn't load at windows 7 start up. 

2) It occasionally loses its configuration while working in Autodesk Inventor.

Kenny11

G602 Mouse Problem View in community

I bought a G602 on May 29, 2014 from amazon.com. The left mouse button no longer works.   Originally, I simply plugged in the mouse dongle, Windows 7 did its thing, and the G602 worked fine. Until today. I have tried the mouse on 3 different Windows 7 PCs, no luck. The mouse pointer moves, and the right mouse button works fine. I have swapped out the batteries, no luck.   I did finally try some of the Logitech software for this device. It was tough, but I managed to flash the G602 and install th... See more...

I bought a G602 on May 29, 2014 from amazon.com. The left mouse button no longer works.

Originally, I simply plugged in the mouse dongle, Windows 7 did its thing, and the G602 worked fine. Until today. I have tried the mouse on 3 different Windows 7 PCs, no luck. The mouse pointer moves, and the right mouse button works fine. I have swapped out the batteries, no luck.

I did finally try some of the Logitech software for this device. It was tough, but I managed to flash the G602 and install the Logitech Gaming Software 8.53.186 by swapping between mice and using the keyboard. No luck.

Any thoughts?

Ken

p.s. I just checked with amazon. Can't return it. Awesome.

Ascendent

G500S Missing the weight tray. View in community

Just ordered a G500S from Newegg, happy with it so far, except I am missing the weight tray. Has anyone had any luck getting one sent to them?

Thanks!

Ravinmind

G600 not selecting any profiles View in community

Hey

so my g600 mouse just seams to be using the basic onbored profile when ever i load up a game and will not use the profile set up for it???

i have selected the stored profiles on pc not the onbored and still seams not to work 

any help appricated

cheers 

halo36boy

Middle Mouse Button not working at all - G600 Mouse View in community

Just yesterday my middle mouse button was working perfectly fine (I use it ALOOOT...), but today I noticed that it doesn't work at all. Middle clicking links won't open them in new tabs, opening new tabs with it is not possible anymore, and the scroll thing (the one where you middle click on a webpage and then a graphic shows up allowing you to scroll up and down depending on whether your pointer is above or below it) doesn't work! I open up the Logitech gaming software to try and remap it to so... See more...

Just yesterday my middle mouse button was working perfectly fine (I use it ALOOOT...), but today I noticed that it doesn't work at all. Middle clicking links won't open them in new tabs, opening new tabs with it is not possible anymore, and the scroll thing (the one where you middle click on a webpage and then a graphic shows up allowing you to scroll up and down depending on whether your pointer is above or below it) doesn't work! I open up the Logitech gaming software to try and remap it to something else i.e. keystroke Ctrl + x and it won't work either. If I bind the Middle Click function to any other button on the mouse however, it works perfectly. I even plugged in an old mouse to see if it was the computer's problem; nope - it worked perfectly. So apparently, the middle mouse button on my G600 mouse is broken/not responding etc..

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

P.S. I'm not going to leave the Middle Mouse function bounded on the g-shift button - that is way too unconvient.

P.S.S Again, the mouse that I'm having problems with is the G600 mouse. Thanks!

Timoai

Logitech G400 question View in community

hi logitech and everyone, i currently have a logitech g400 and was wondering if it has any prediction and/or angle snapping? My PID is LZ138A3. Another question, are the logitech g400s have prediction and/or angle snapping?

Duskiej

G600 Spamming commands View in community

Hello,   Since a few days ago I've been accountering an odd bug/malfunction with my g600, upon pressing the rightmouse-button or the G8 key the mouse spams scroll down and 2, depending on which profile it's using. It does this regardless of settings or wether or not the Gaming software is running, or wether or not it uses local memory.   After a bit of testing it seems that it is the G10 key that is being spammed by the rightmouse and G8 button, and only stops upon pressing the G7 button. Also t... See more...

Hello,

Since a few days ago I've been accountering an odd bug/malfunction with my g600, upon pressing the rightmouse-button or the G8 key the mouse spams scroll down and 2, depending on which profile it's using. It does this regardless of settings or wether or not the Gaming software is running, or wether or not it uses local memory.

After a bit of testing it seems that it is the G10 key that is being spammed by the rightmouse and G8 button, and only stops upon pressing the G7 button. Also the G10 key itself no longer responds.

I've tried several thigns to rule out any possible obvious problems:

- I've tried it on multiple computers, with or without firmware, with or without ''gaming software'', it happens on all.

- It happens in all applications, not any specific ones.

- It happens regardless of wether the mouse uses the computer-side settings or it's internal ones

- My mouse's firmware can't be updated, it doesn't allow flash updating.

It seems that this is either a hardware or a firmware issue, anyone has had any experience with this?

I managed to temporarily ''solve'' problem by removing all input assigned to the G10 key, but I'd like to know if there's a more permanent solution.

EDIT: My PC runs on 64x Windows 7

Deltharis

Logitech G400 - "usb device not recognized", showing up as "uknown device" View in community

My G400 just stopped working altogether after about 1-1.5 years of usage.   Yesterday it suddenly stopped responding and disappeared from the device menager. Each time I plug it in I get the "usb device not recognized" message and the mouse shows up as an "unknown device" in the device menager. Strangely enough the laser works just fine, it lights up without any problem. The logitech software doesn't see my mouse, either.   The issue definitely lies with the mouse, as the same thing happens in o... See more...

My G400 just stopped working altogether after about 1-1.5 years of usage.

Yesterday it suddenly stopped responding and disappeared from the device menager. Each time I plug it in I get the "usb device not recognized" message and the mouse shows up as an "unknown device" in the device menager. Strangely enough the laser works just fine, it lights up without any problem. The logitech software doesn't see my mouse, either.

The issue definitely lies with the mouse, as the same thing happens in other USB ports and on another computer and all other USB devices work just fine in the same port.

Is my mouse just dead?

AN7AG0NIS7

LGS 8.53.186 not detecting G502 Proteus Core View in community

I just bought the G502 Proteus Core last night. Plugged it in today and everything seems to be working fine.   G logo lights up. On-the-fly DPI adjustments on buttons G9, G8 and G7 work. Sniper button works. Buttons G5 and G4 work (tested on an internet browser, functions as forward and back) LMB, RMB and scroll wheel all work.   Then I installed LGS version 8.53.186. It refuses to detect the mouse.  Rebooted. Still not detected. Un-plugged and re-plugged the mouse. Still not detected. Un-instal... See more...

I just bought the G502 Proteus Core last night. Plugged it in today and everything seems to be working fine.

G logo lights up.

On-the-fly DPI adjustments on buttons G9, G8 and G7 work.

Sniper button works.

Buttons G5 and G4 work (tested on an internet browser, functions as forward and back)

LMB, RMB and scroll wheel all work.

Then I installed LGS version 8.53.186. It refuses to detect the mouse. 

Rebooted. Still not detected.

Un-plugged and re-plugged the mouse. Still not detected.

Un-installed and re-installed LGS. Still not detected.

Un-installed and re-installed LGS as administrator. Still not detected.

Ran LCore.exe as administrator. Still not detected.

Ran LCore.exe on Windows 8 compatibility mode as administrator. Still not detected.

Tried to update the firmware with G502Update_v16.exe. Nothing happens as that does not detect the mouse either.

Ran out of ideas. Registered here to ask for help.

I am running Windows 8.1 64-bit if that affects anything. Nice mouse, too bad the software refuses to work. Should I return it?

UPDATE

Brought the mouse to work and installed LGS on my office PC (running Windows 7 32-bit). Mouse is detected with no problems by LGS version 8.53.186. I also managed to update the firmware as well. I guess it's just LGS being iffy on Windows 8.1 64-bit? Can I get a solution to get it to work on Windows 8.1 please?

TekFan

G700 Mode-key locks the ALT-key View in community

I've experienced this on my computer with Windows 7, changed to Windows 8.1 yesterday(formatted partition and reinstalled, no upgrade) and still got the same problem. Once I switch modes or occasionally press another button than LMB or RMB, the ALT-key get's locked, practically rendering my computer useless. I just had this probelm again while entering my computers password and could fix it by unplugging the mouse once and re-plugging it.   However, the issue also happens while in the midst of p... See more...

I've experienced this on my computer with Windows 7, changed to Windows 8.1 yesterday(formatted partition and reinstalled, no upgrade) and still got the same problem.

Once I switch modes or occasionally press another button than LMB or RMB, the ALT-key get's locked, practically rendering my computer useless.

I just had this probelm again while entering my computers password and could fix it by unplugging the mouse once and re-plugging it.

However, the issue also happens while in the midst of playing, which is really annoying for a gaming-mouse. .

TheRealBusters

Scripting for a G600 Toggling shift key View in community

I've been trying to write a script for my mouse. I just want it to toggle the shift key when pressed. IE: I press G10 and shift is held down, Then I press G10 again and shift is released.   Here's what I've got so far:   function OnEvent(event, arg, family) if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 10 then G10_Toggle = not G10_Toggle if G10_Toggle then PressKey("lshift") else ReleaseKey("lshift") end end end     As far as I can tell, this script doesn't do any... See more...

I've been trying to write a script for my mouse. I just want it to toggle the shift key when pressed. IE: I press G10 and shift is held down, Then I press G10 again and shift is released.

Here's what I've got so far:

function OnEvent(event, arg, family)
  if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 10 then
    G10_Toggle = not G10_Toggle
    if G10_Toggle then
      PressKey("lshift")
    else
      ReleaseKey("lshift")
    end
  end
end

As far as I can tell, this script doesn't do anything. Can't tell where its going wrong either. Any thoughts? Help?

amilxtech

G502 Proteus Core Lift Off Distance View in community

hi just a quick question about G502 LOD , is there any way to change the G502 LOD?
or any chance LGS in future update LGS will include setting to edit the LOD?

my mouse area is small about the size of razer goaliathus small mouspad
so when i play FPS game i usually lift up my mouse when i ran out of space,

Tywnnvlad

G400 Mouse going on one side when alttabbing View in community

When im playing a game with different profiles it seems that the mouse will sometimes move on anyside endlessly. I have to retab again to fix it. I tried updating the firmware and it doesnt work.

clairmatin

How long does the firmware update 88.2.16 for the G502 mouse normally take? Over an hour? View in community

Yesterday I purchased a G502 mouse and connected it to my Lenovo W520, Core i7, 20GB RAM , using Windows 7.   The mouse worked fairly well out of the box, and I was curious about the tailoring options, particularly assigning my own fuctions to the buttons.   I installed the downloaded LGS_8.53.186_x64_Logitech.exe, and ran it.  The first time it seemed to run correctly and then tried to reboot my computer without asking me.  I canceled the rerboot and the install had gone.  I did a clean shutdow... See more...

Yesterday I purchased a G502 mouse and connected it to my Lenovo W520, Core i7, 20GB RAM , using Windows 7.

The mouse worked fairly well out of the box, and I was curious about the tailoring options, particularly assigning my own fuctions to the buttons.

I installed the downloaded LGS_8.53.186_x64_Logitech.exe, and ran it.  The first time it seemed to run correctly and then tried to reboot my computer without asking me.  I canceled the rerboot and the install had gone.  I did a clean shutdown and restarted, then ran the install again and this time it ended cleanly with a success message.

I then started the "logitech Gaming Software 8.53" application.

It immediately said a firmware update is necessary, and then showed a window entitled "Logitech G502 Proteus Core Device Update Tool c88.2.16" and "do not unplug your G502 proteus core"

This window has been showing for well over two hours now and my conputer is using negligible CPU and disk I/O.  The mouse no longer works. I can only conclude the software is hung.

What should I do?

JoesMonkeyLand

G400 - Way to use mouse4 and mouse5 without having them bound to a different key/action? View in community

I got the g400 a few months ago and I have a question about mouse4 and mouse5, that by default are assigned to Back and Forward, respectively. I was wondering if there was a way to have them not assigned to any specific key but still be able to use them. For example, I would like to be able to use mouse4 to talk to my friends, with a program called Mumble, while I'm on the internet without going back. I would also like it to be seperate from any other key. Is this possible? I'll try to clarify f... See more...

I got the g400 a few months ago and I have a question about mouse4 and mouse5, that by default are assigned to Back and Forward, respectively. I was wondering if there was a way to have them not assigned to any specific key but still be able to use them. For example, I would like to be able to use mouse4 to talk to my friends, with a program called Mumble, while I'm on the internet without going back. I would also like it to be seperate from any other key. Is this possible? I'll try to clarify further if you have any questions. And if it matters, I'm using Windows 7. Thanks for your time!

dennix

G700s acceleration problem View in community

Hello,

Is there anyway to turn off acceleration (enchance pointer precision) forever? Becouse now i have to turn off every time I restart computer and is so annoying. LGS just won't save, when i uncheck Acceleration, so I have to unchecked every time i log in windows...

JeremyBastos

My Logitech G502 mouse doesn't work View in community

Hi Logitech, My mom gift me a logitech g502 mouse, everything was good, i play with the mouse but i install the program Logitech Gaming Software, and the program recognize my mouse, all good but when the program install drivers for my mouse the program freeze, i close the program from ctrl+alt+supr comand, and my mouse start to flicker in two tones of blue.   I'm so sad for my mouse, my pc doesn't recognize my mouse for that history and i just cry for that Please Logitech help me, my mouse was... See more...

Hi Logitech,

My mom gift me a logitech g502 mouse, everything was good, i play with the mouse but i install the program Logitech Gaming Software, and the program recognize my mouse, all good but when the program install drivers for my mouse the program freeze, i close the program from ctrl+alt+supr comand, and my mouse start to flicker in two tones of blue.

I'm so sad for my mouse, my pc doesn't recognize my mouse for that history and i just cry for that :smileysad: Please Logitech help me, my mouse was a gift and i live in Venezuela, that mouse is soooo expensive :smileysad:

Lomax21

G700s laggy wake ups... View in community

I've tried to disable sleep mode on all the USB drivers etc.. i've looked through the forums and tried many things with no difference at all.

the software is sorta soft crashing... it's there and it's running but it's not waking up and my mouse is stuck in the lowesr DPI mode... i need to force quit it and restart the software before it wakes back up.

i like this mouse but this is enough to make me take it back.

Triachnid

G502 not recognized by LGS View in community

I bought the G502 Proteus Core yesterday and installed LGS.  LGS will not recognize my mouse and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Anyone got any ideas?

Erke

Disconnecting G300 View in community

Hello everybody

So my mouse is disconecting and that bugs me alot.It starts disconecting after 5-10 minutes of operating and it disconects and after 5-20 seconds it reconects and then after 5-10 minutes it does the same thing again.Is there a way to fix this?

Im running Windows 7
I have the gaming software

Sorry for my bad english
My mouse is G300