Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

Logitech gaming software doesn't detect g700 wireless mouse with vista View in community

Logitech gaming software doesn't detect g700 wireless mouse with vista os

Logitech Gaming Software on OSX does not allow me to bind ANY alphabetic keys. View in community

When I try to bind any alphanumeric digit [0-9, a-z] to a button on the mouse, the setting does not stick. Modifiers like SHIFT, ALT, and BACKSPACE all work. but I can not bind 'q' or 'a' for example. If I try to bind CTRL + 'q' all that gets bound or recognized is the CTRL. This obviously utterly breaks the software and makes my mouse unusable.   Interestingly, i can get single letters to work by binding a block text with a single character in it. I just cannot do alpha numeric characters in th... See more...

When I try to bind any alphanumeric digit [0-9, a-z] to a button on the mouse, the setting does not stick. Modifiers like SHIFT, ALT, and BACKSPACE all work. but I can not bind 'q' or 'a' for example. If I try to bind CTRL + 'q' all that gets bound or recognized is the CTRL.

This obviously utterly breaks the software and makes my mouse unusable.

Interestingly, i can get single letters to work by binding a block text with a single character in it. I just cannot do alpha numeric characters in the assign keystroke or assign multi keystroke binds.

I tried rolling back to an older piece of software (G-series Key Profiler) that i read about in this forum. but it has the same flaw for me.

Anyone else seen this?

i have:

logitech gaming center: 8.55.88

also Game Panel 3.06.128

osx 10.9.5

How do you use the buttons on a G700 for gaming View in community

When i go on a game (war thunder) i go to controls and i want to use a button on the G700 but when i do it doesnt make it the button. Can you even use the button on it to use as a buttons for games

key binding/macro help - G700s View in community

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way that I can program a key on the G700s to do a simple command when pressed but also a second command on the same key when held down for a length of time. I would like my 6 and 7 keys to be bound to 1 and 2 on the keyboard but then when held down for 2 seconds to do 3 and 4 on the keyboard. The reason being that I would like to use them when simply pressed to open doors and engage other players in a game but then when held down to bring up my map and journal.  ... See more...

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way that I can program a key on the G700s to do a simple command when pressed but also a second command on the same key when held down for a length of time. I would like my 6 and 7 keys to be bound to 1 and 2 on the keyboard but then when held down for 2 seconds to do 3 and 4 on the keyboard. The reason being that I would like to use them when simply pressed to open doors and engage other players in a game but then when held down to bring up my map and journal.

Please advise,
Thanks for help,
J. {Personal content removed}

logitech 502 buttons View in community

there are only 3 things work, left button

right button

and scrolling 

all the other things wont work (even when im clicking on the testing place in the software..)

it stopped working when i last booted my pc.

thx

G600 not turning on issue. View in community

So, I have a Logitech G600 mouse, and I accidentaly installed the G600 Flash file found in the mouse's download page, instead of of the Logitech Gaming Software. Now, the mouse doesn't even turn on the lights. When the PC boots, it turns on just fine, but as soon as windows 7 loads, it stops working. Anybody have any idea of what I can do?

I recently lost my weight cartridge for my g500 mouse and am curious if Logitech sells replacements View in community

Title sells it all, i woke up today and my weight cartridge was miraculously missing. Trying to find out if Logitech sells replacements or if anyone can direct me towards a reasonbly priced replacement.. Their support page is no help, it just redirects me back to the initial page no matter what I click.

G602 extremely poor tracking performance View in community

I got a new G602 yesterday, and no matter where I position the receiver (even 5 cm from the mouse, inside the provided USB hub), I get skipping and inconsistent tracking. Nothing on my desk transmits a wireless signal, and the router that does is a few meters away.    The range of the mouse is very weak as well. If an object comes between the mouse and receiver, be it a hand, another mouse, or a banana, the mouse practically refuses to operate.   This issue persists both in Performance and Endur... See more...

I got a new G602 yesterday, and no matter where I position the receiver (even 5 cm from the mouse, inside the provided USB hub), I get skipping and inconsistent tracking. Nothing on my desk transmits a wireless signal, and the router that does is a few meters away. 

The range of the mouse is very weak as well. If an object comes between the mouse and receiver, be it a hand, another mouse, or a banana, the mouse practically refuses to operate.

This issue persists both in Performance and Endurance mode and after a firmware update.

Logitech G502 problem View in community

Soo I got this mouse Today as an early Christmas present and I unboxed it, plugged it in, does not glow, cannot move the cursor, used LGS but will not detect the mouse, control panel says its an unspecified device.
Help?
My OS is Windows 8

G302 not being recognized by software View in community

I've already tried wht the support website said multible times, and it hasn't worked. The problem may be that I'm running the windows 10 technical preview but I have no idea. Any  help would be greatly appreciated, because I want to start gaming and setting up my profiles asap on this beautiful mouse.

g600 wierd experience with mouse click View in community

i just got the mouse and i've had a small little wierd experience. when left clicking, something else happend. if i pressed on a text it got hilighted. i coudln't open any file but instead i selected it. it acted really wierd... the middle wheel also stopped working. nothing happend clicking it. I tried to unplugg it and it was solved! But now im really curious if this is something that can be a problem in the future?

tracking/sensor problem help View in community

when I sweep my mouse across my mouse pad it make me look at the roof its like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yTlW94OsVc&feature=youtu.be

G502, Mouse click macro View in community

so I'm trying to make a macro that will click a button from key and press a mouse click.

How ever it wont register in game or even on onboard. Only pressing the key registers not the left click up/down, even with delay on it.

wierd profile changes for logitech g602 mouse View in community

Hi, ive bought a logitech g602 mouse yesterday..everything going fine and love the mouse but I experience an odd problem where the mouse sometimes change its profile suddenly on its own (not the automatic profile change depends on application). tested on dota 2 game using dota2 profile (i have 2 profile default and dota 2) while ingame suddenly it changes it profile to something else, random key assign to my g4 to g9 button that are not in any of those 2 profile.   this is frustrating cause i ne... See more...

Hi, ive bought a logitech g602 mouse yesterday..everything going fine and love the mouse but I experience an odd problem where the mouse sometimes change its profile suddenly on its own (not the automatic profile change depends on application). tested on dota 2 game using dota2 profile (i have 2 profile default and dota 2) while ingame suddenly it changes it profile to something else, random key assign to my g4 to g9 button that are not in any of those 2 profile.

this is frustrating cause i need to go open logitech software to make the mouse recognise the profile back. the problem also occur just now when im in default profile browing the net, ive set up my g7 and g8 to forward and back button but the button changes to copy and paste function, g9 assign to tab function :mind blown: i didnt even have any profile similar to those random changes..

please help

g700s works only wirelessly? View in community

Hello,   I just bought a g700s and for some reason, the mouse only works when the wireless reciever is plugged in. It does not work when physically hooked up to the computer. However, it charges the battery just fine.   I downloaded the logitech gaming software, and it detects my mouse just fine, but as soon as I unlplug the wireless gaming reciever, it says no device found, even though it is physically hooked up to the computer via the charge cable.   I just got this mouse today and it has work... See more...

Hello,

I just bought a g700s and for some reason, the mouse only works when the wireless reciever is plugged in. It does not work when physically hooked up to the computer. However, it charges the battery just fine.

I downloaded the logitech gaming software, and it detects my mouse just fine, but as soon as I unlplug the wireless gaming reciever, it says no device found, even though it is physically hooked up to the computer via the charge cable.

I just got this mouse today and it has worked like this right out of the box. Any help?

Can G700s mouse be charged with the AC adapter from the Performance MX? View in community

I ask, because the cable that came with the G700s is very stiff--if I can use the AC adapter/charger from my old Performance MX, I'd like to do that. Anyone know if this is okay to do?

g700s- cannot assign one g-button without also assigning another View in community

I just picked up a 240gig SSD, and I'm doing a from-scratch Win7 install.  I'm using all the latest drivers and program revisions for the new install.   Whenever I try to assign a g4 or g5 buttons, the LGS also assigns the same function to the g6 or g7 button.  The g buttons on the side of the mouse that line up vertically get assigned whatever value the other key is being assigned.  This has persisted even though I've closed the editing window and opened it again, shut down the LGS program and ... See more...

I just picked up a 240gig SSD, and I'm doing a from-scratch Win7 install.  I'm using all the latest drivers and program revisions for the new install.

Whenever I try to assign a g4 or g5 buttons, the LGS also assigns the same function to the g6 or g7 button.  The g buttons on the side of the mouse that line up vertically get assigned whatever value the other key is being assigned.  This has persisted even though I've closed the editing window and opened it again, shut down the LGS program and started it again, and rebooted my computer.  

I'd go in and try to modify the config file myself if I knew where it was.  I'm stumped, and obviously, i don't want duplicate functions assgned to the buttons.  Having four thumb buttons is a big reason why I bought the g700s.  As things stand, I effectively have 2 thumb-buttons.

I could use some help, because I got no idea where to go from here.  Is there a known bug in the LGS that does this?

Win7 Pro 64-bit

LGS v8.57.145

8 gigs RAM

Radeon 7850 video card

G700s software will not start--"MSVCP110.DLL is missing" View in community

Received and installed the G700 s hardware. Computer detects mouse movement just fine, so no problem with the wireless receiver. (I'm using VIsta 64-bit) The problem is happening after I installed the G700s Gaming Software. The software will not start. I get a message that "MSVCP110.DLL is missing. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem." Reinstalling did not solve the problem, even when running as Admin. After a web search (you don't have anything here on your site about that file), I t... See more...

Received and installed the G700 s hardware. Computer detects mouse movement just fine, so no problem with the wireless receiver. (I'm using VIsta 64-bit)

The problem is happening after I installed the G700s Gaming Software. The software will not start. I get a message that "MSVCP110.DLL is missing. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem." Reinstalling did not solve the problem, even when running as Admin.

After a web search (you don't have anything here on your site about that file), I tried these troubleshooting steps:

1) One of the web solutions I read suggested that copying the missing file to the same directory with the EXE might help. I located MSVCP110.DLL on my computer (in the Skydrive folder) and copied it to the Logitech Gaming Software folder where LCore.exe resides. This did not work.

2) Another web solution suggested installing the Microsoft Visual C++ redist, and gave this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679
I tried installing it, but got a message that "key was not valid in specified stated", or something like that.

Can you offer advice or solution on this problem? Without your software, I'm afraid the mouse will not meet my needs and would have to be returned. Thank you.

g600 middle button View in community

Hi, I just bought a g600 mice.  downloaded the firmware update and LGS.   The main reason i bought that mice is that i wanted to have the big middle button instead of clicking the the scroll wheel (which annoyed me in my previous g5 mouse)  After running th LGS app i tried t oassign the MMB to the button that is configured as RMB but the option allows me only to switch the RMB with LMB. How can i achieve the result that i bought the mice for ? I'am able to assign the MMB to the rightmost button ... See more...

Hi,

I just bought a g600 mice. 

downloaded the firmware update and LGS.

The main reason i bought that mice is that i wanted to have the big middle button instead of clicking the the scroll wheel (which annoyed me in my previous g5 mouse) 

After running th LGS app i tried t oassign the MMB to the button that is configured as RMB but the option allows me only to switch the RMB with LMB.

How can i achieve the result that i bought the mice for ?

I'am able to assign the MMB to the rightmost button which is factorys default Gshift but it seems to be so brain washing to have the MMB as the defacto RMB.

Please help , How to assign the MMB to factorys default RMB. :smileyhappy:

Logitech G700 random freezes View in community

Hello, I've got a problem with my g700. Sometimes it randomly freezes for a few seconds, and then everything works normally. It pisses me off because it often happens while i'm playing intense fps games such as CS:GO or BF4, where every second while i'm not in control of my mouse is crucial. I had this issue on Windows 7 and few days ago i upgraded to Win 8.1 and nothing changed. I have no clue what to do to fix it. I appreciate any help.    Software i have installed: Logitech Gaming Software 8.... See more...

Hello,

I've got a problem with my g700. Sometimes it randomly freezes for a few seconds, and then everything works normally. It pisses me off because it often happens while i'm playing intense fps games such as CS:GO or BF4, where every second while i'm not in control of my mouse is crucial. I had this issue on Windows 7 and few days ago i upgraded to Win 8.1 and nothing changed. I have no clue what to do to fix it. I appreciate any help. 

Software i have installed:

Logitech Gaming Software 8.57.145

SetPoint 6.65.62

I have it connected wireless ofc:smileyhappy:

Program G700s gaming mouse to continually left click only if I hold down the left mouse. View in community

I'm trying to program my G700s gaming mouse to continually left click if I hold down the left mouse and only click once if I just click it. So far, in the Logitech Gaming Software, I've tried using the "While Pressed" option for "Repeat Options" with various delays both in that setting and in the Multi Key programming. No matter what I do, the mouse does a minimum of two clicks... even if I just tap it.   It's a very simple macro:      Left Button Down    Left Button Up   or      Left Button Dow... See more...

I'm trying to program my G700s gaming mouse to continually left click if I hold down the left mouse and only click once if I just click it. So far, in the Logitech Gaming Software, I've tried using the "While Pressed" option for "Repeat Options" with various delays both in that setting and in the Multi Key programming. No matter what I do, the mouse does a minimum of two clicks... even if I just tap it.

It's a very simple macro:

Left Button Down

Left Button Up

or

Left Button Down

Left Button Up

xx sec delay

Hopefully someone has successfully accomplished this. Thanks in advance.

every week my g600 stop working until i uninstall and reinstall the g600 download program but today View in community

every week my g600 stop working until i uninstall and reinstall the g600 download program but today it doesnt work when i do that any more and some1 help me???

Setting up G502 Mouse View in community

I must just be really.. REALLY bad with technology.. I haven't acquired a new piece of it in a while. Bought the G505 mouse and can't get it to work. I downloaded http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/gaming-software because it's the only thing I could find. I thought there were drivers or something I needed. I realized the thing I downloaded wasn't said drivers but a customization software for the mouse. But I can't get it to work..   If someone could take 2 minutes of their time to inform... See more...

I must just be really.. REALLY bad with technology.. I haven't acquired a new piece of it in a while. Bought the G505 mouse and can't get it to work. I downloaded http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/gaming-software because it's the only thing I could find. I thought there were drivers or something I needed. I realized the thing I downloaded wasn't said drivers but a customization software for the mouse. But I can't get it to work..

If someone could take 2 minutes of their time to inform this simpleton please :smileysad:

Logitech G502 proteus core middle mouse weird sound View in community

Hey guys! I've just received the G502 today. And unlucky me, i think it's defective. Could somebody tell me if i'm the only one having this problem ? Problem : whenever i use the mouse i feel like the middle's mouse mecanism is moving inside. If i put Pressur on the middle mouse there won't be any noise and whenever i let go of it, it makes that stupid sound. Wether or not it's in "hyperwheel" mode or not. The sound is very audible. I hope it's defective and not a design flaw. https://m.youtub... See more...
Hey guys! I've just received the G502 today. And unlucky me, i think it's defective. Could somebody tell me if i'm the only one having this problem ?

Problem : whenever i use the mouse i feel like the middle's mouse mecanism is moving inside. If i put
Pressur on the middle mouse there won't be any noise and whenever i let go of it, it makes that stupid sound. Wether or not it's in "hyperwheel" mode or not. The sound is very audible. I hope it's defective and not a design flaw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sn-niItP0M

So anybody else has that sound ?

arx control View in community

Hi, i already reported that i had constant crashes of LGS.. now it seems like i have found the problem: disabling "arx control" no more crashes have occured so far. to anyone with the same problem (and there are more than a few out there), write back if that helps you.

G400s cable broken View in community

Hello guys

At first, my english is not very good, i hope u can understand me so far.

Well last year my MX 518 was broken (cablebreak) so i wrote Logitech, they sand me a brand new mouse (g400s)

Now the new G400s is broken again :/ i allway treat them good, i cant explain what happen everytime.

The Cable is broken again, can we change the mouse another time ? :/

best regards Chris

and sorry für my english :/

G700 rechargeable not detected in LGS View in community

I can't get my rechargeable G700 mouse to get recognized by LGS. I went into my Device Manager and my mouse doesn't pop up in there either, but I am still able to use it. I've reinstalled the program and still the problem persists. I'm not sure what to do and would like some help. Thanks.

G300 installation in the right key and secondary key issue -for View in community

mous take was 5-6 months no fall or somehow I had no problems only problem is tops in sweat and stopped break was to occur the place began mid keys to press does not, I press the center key, but the middle key to getting the long pressure Bazna improving and SIMI in fleeing the right mouse button pressed ICs or left key yl to them changes have 3 year warranty from the company reached the perimeter and I bought it b that I have to take my company

G500 Left mouse click interuptions View in community

Hello,   I bought my logitech G500 gaming mouse less then a year ago. Now it is having major issues with the left mouseclick, making it unable to game properly with it. I have always been using logitech as my standard brand for computer related hardware such as sound systems and the G15v2 keyboard. Never had problems before with my logitech hardware untill now with the G500. After i've done some research on the internet about this problem, i see loads of other users having this identical issue. ... See more...

Hello,

I bought my logitech G500 gaming mouse less then a year ago. Now it is having major issues with the left mouseclick, making it unable to game properly with it. I have always been using logitech as my standard brand for computer related hardware such as sound systems and the G15v2 keyboard. Never had problems before with my logitech hardware untill now with the G500.
After i've done some research on the internet about this problem, i see loads of other users having this identical issue. 
I have bought my G500 in the netherlands, but now live in sweden. I hope this will not be a problem with the warranty i still have on the mouse. I would like some more information about that really.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, as im a gamer that is currently handicapped with a mouse that cannot even scroll.

Greetings,

Nick {Personal content removed}

G500s High Pitched Squeal Issue View in community

I wonder if it might be possible for a member of the support team to contact me regarding this issue.   I've had this mouse since about this time last year and it has had an issue with a squeal when I lift it away from whatever surface I have it on since I got it. I've always heard it but I was never too bothered by it so I didn't feel the need to replace it.   However, in the last few weeks the squeal has gotten to the point where it's unbearable. It used to be barely audible each time I lifted... See more...

I wonder if it might be possible for a member of the support team to contact me regarding this issue.

I've had this mouse since about this time last year and it has had an issue with a squeal when I lift it away from whatever surface I have it on since I got it. I've always heard it but I was never too bothered by it so I didn't feel the need to replace it.

However, in the last few weeks the squeal has gotten to the point where it's unbearable. It used to be barely audible each time I lifted the mouse but now it's far louder and makes using the mouse just too irritating.

There seems to be some issue on the site at the moment where I can't register the product (should've done this last year, I know) so I can't access the warranty details.

As I said, if a support member could reply that would really be appreciated. I can't call support and I can't seem to find any e-mail addresses or contact forms on the site.

Thanks!