Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

Card charged but no confirmation of shipping View in community

I purchased a mouse in the morning on 1st of april, my card was charged almost right away but i still have not had and email saying it has been dispatched. Does this mean it has been dispatched and the status has just not been updated?

Thanks, Phillip L

g502 spectrum g-alt onboard memory not working and per profile lights View in community

Hi   i just got a g502 spectrum and noticed that the g-alt command in the 3rd profile on the memory device does not work, i tried to assign it to the default button and other buttons but the mouse wont chang to g-alt mode, i know for a fact that all the buttons work so its not a hardware problem and after giving up in trying to set the g-alt in the device memory i switched to game detection and the g-alt will work but i can't change the color of the mouse for every profile it will just give me o... See more...

Hi

i just got a g502 spectrum and noticed that the g-alt command in the 3rd profile on the memory device does not work, i tried to assign it to the default button and other buttons but the mouse wont chang to g-alt mode, i know for a fact that all the buttons work so its not a hardware problem and after giving up in trying to set the g-alt in the device memory i switched to game detection and the g-alt will work but i can't change the color of the mouse for every profile it will just give me one color for all the profiles which makes a little more difficult to know which profile im using at a given time

im using windows 10 with lgs 8.82 and already tried reinstalling the software and unplugging and replugging the mouse

G602 - Support RMA no response almost 2 months View in community

Hi, I usually go through the proper support channels for my product issues, but my current situation has been met with total silence from Logitech support and I am hoping I could get some insight from the community.   I have purchased a G602 in 2014 and I've had issues with my middle button ever since. I have received replacement units, but the same issue would occur after a few months of utilization. As my new replacement unit started, yet again, having the same middle button problem of intermi... See more...

Hi, I usually go through the proper support channels for my product issues, but my current situation has been met with total silence from Logitech support and I am hoping I could get some insight from the community.

I have purchased a G602 in 2014 and I've had issues with my middle button ever since. I have received replacement units, but the same issue would occur after a few months of utilization. As my new replacement unit started, yet again, having the same middle button problem of intermittently losing responsiveness, I placed a support ticket with Logitech.

They issued a RMA and, having shipped my unit, I have now been waiting for almost 2 months since receiving their 'Package Received' notification message. Replies and new tickets regarding my case were closed and has been met with silence. I am genuinely uncertain on how to proceed at this point, but my patience is running thin.

A picture says a thousand words View in community

You have a problem with a device. I also have the g910 KB, any help none. Loads of click spots email us contqact us, spinms you round and round to forums. 500 dollars worth of gear and ignored.     I swear on my life you don't reinstate proper support for your products that we pay **bleep**ing **bleep** loads for and i'll head up to your warehouse in auckland. Straight up. With a baseball bat. You want to take the piss out of people for good money and do nothing to help people withn your pro... See more...

Mouse.jpg

You have a problem with a device. I also have the g910 KB, any help none. Loads of click spots email us contqact us, spinms you round and round to forums. 500 dollars worth of gear and ignored.

I swear on my life you don't reinstate proper support for your products that we pay **bleep**ing **bleep** loads for and i'll head up to your warehouse in auckland. Straight up. With a baseball bat. You want to take the piss out of people for good money and do nothing to help people withn your products. Corporate greed gone to far.

G502 cursor lags View in community

I have had this G502 for about 2 months. I am using it with a Logitech G soft mouse pad. I haven't had problems with it until a few days ago. Sometimes when I'm moving the cursor, it seems to skip or lag, so when I move the mouse the cursor seems to stop for a half second and then keep going. It is not constant, it does it intermitantly.

I have installed the newest Logitech Gaming Software and I am still having this problem.

Can't run LGS on win 10 need a solution to error code 0xc000007b. View in community

Can't run current or recent versions of LGS on win 10. oldest version I've been able to successfully install was LGS_8.55.137_x64, but that doesn't have support for the g502 mouse i bought. Any actual solutions would be greatly appreciated since tech support has been les than helpfull.   Here's a list of what i've actually tried: (personal research)uninstall/reinstall, older versions, update/repair Visual Studio. (tech support suggestions)uninstalled the program, rebooted, turned off the firewa... See more...

Can't run current or recent versions of LGS on win 10. oldest version I've been able to successfully install was LGS_8.55.137_x64, but that doesn't have support for the g502 mouse i bought. Any actual solutions would be greatly appreciated since tech support has been les than helpfull.

Here's a list of what i've actually tried: (personal research)uninstall/reinstall, older versions, update/repair Visual Studio.
(tech support suggestions)uninstalled the program, rebooted, turned off the firewall, installed, and rebooted, Installing older version.(lot of good that does if the working version is to old to support the device im using)

The mouse i bought is far from an expensive paper weight with out the software but to me that software is at least half the value of this product.

Mouse Functions Lost after waking up from sleep mode View in community

I have a Proteus g502 (non-spectrum). Having recently bought a g810 keyboard, I updated my Logitech software to 8.82.151; I'm using it with Windowes 10 build 14295 (latest fast track).   I'm getting a weird problem: When I put my PC in sleep mode and wake it up again, the mouse looses its specific logitech functionality. That is, I can still click, use the wheel and even get Chrome backwards and forwards buttons. However, the OTHER buttons stop working. To regain use of all buttons I either have... See more...

I have a Proteus g502 (non-spectrum). Having recently bought a g810 keyboard, I updated my Logitech software to 8.82.151; I'm using it with Windowes 10 build 14295 (latest fast track).

I'm getting a weird problem: When I put my PC in sleep mode and wake it up again, the mouse looses its specific logitech functionality. That is, I can still click, use the wheel and even get Chrome backwards and forwards buttons. However, the OTHER buttons stop working. To regain use of all buttons I either have to reboot the PC or close down and restart LGS.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Why is it easy to place an order but difficult to ask for a refund? View in community

I am simply NOT satisfied with this new Logitech G900 mouse I got for a whopping $149.99. The mouse actually performs better WIRED than WIRELESS! And the whole marketing pitch was bragging about how this mouse was just as good wireless as some of its wired competitor's mice! After using this mouse for 4 hours (2hrs wired vs. 2hrs wireless) I am convinced that this was false advertising and definitely would want someone from Logitech to help me get the refund process going ASAP. Thank you.

G5 Lacer mouse View in community

Hallo ,

Ik heb al een aantal jaar een G5 lacer muis (blauw/zwart) en ben er meer dan tevreden mee.

Probleem alleen is dat mijn scrollwheel het niet goed meer doet.

Is er iemand die nog een oude G5 heeft liggen of een andere oplossing weet misschien ?

Mvg DR

G502 proteus Core: Inconsistent sensitivity View in community

Hello everyone,   When playing FPS's, usualy CSGO, my G502 Proteus Core has an inconsistent sensitivity. For the first 5 months everything worked like a charm ans I couldn't be happier with my new mouse. But now I switched back to my old MX518. I reinstalled the software, cleaned the optical sensor, changed USB ports and tried other pc's, but nothing seems to help. It's not a problem with mouse acceleration and it doesn't switch between the four sensitivity presets. (I tried making all the pre... See more...

Hello everyone,

When playing FPS's, usualy CSGO, my G502 Proteus Core has an inconsistent sensitivity. For the first 5 months everything worked like a charm ans I couldn't be happier with my new mouse. But now I switched back to my old MX518.

I reinstalled the software, cleaned the optical sensor, changed USB ports and tried other pc's, but nothing seems to help. It's not a problem with mouse acceleration and it doesn't switch between the four sensitivity presets. (I tried making all the presets 700 dpi.)

12 days ago I made a support case, but I still have no answer from that.

Any help would be useful!

Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse - Inputs don't work View in community

Hi everyone. I have a problem with my mouse. Like the subject says, it is a G300s, about $20 at my local gaming store. It worked perfectly the first couple days I had it, I greatly preferred it over my more expensive regular mouse, however after about a week none of the buttons did anything anymore.   It still lights up, and the cursor movies with it, but neither right or left click, nor do any of the extra programmable buttons. All it does it move the cursor. It is a little upsetting, as it was... See more...

Hi everyone. I have a problem with my mouse. Like the subject says, it is a G300s, about $20 at my local gaming store. It worked perfectly the first couple days I had it, I greatly preferred it over my more expensive regular mouse, however after about a week none of the buttons did anything anymore.

It still lights up, and the cursor movies with it, but neither right or left click, nor do any of the extra programmable buttons. All it does it move the cursor. It is a little upsetting, as it was a present. I've updated the drivers and made sure everything was downloaded that I might need to run it, but nothing. Is there anything I can do, or is it busted?

g303 rgb broken with latest update? View in community

Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of Logitech gaming software and I noticed that my rgb lighting was kinda weird. first when I used the blue preset color my logo didn't even work anymore so I tried to set it to different preset colors and some have mixed colors.

How do I fix this?

Edit: Downloaded older version, still same problem Smiley Sad

2.jpgBlue preset, logo isn't working at all.1.jpgblue sides, green logo3.jpgpink sides, red logo4.jpgblue sides, orange/red logo 

Logitech gaming software g700 mouse not working good View in community

dear logitech   i have a g700 mouse and i use logitech gaming software but the profile switching is not working G11 when i have 2 profole's from the same game and wane switch between then there not wane switch.   the G11 button works fine if i put a other thing on it and other mouse buttons with profile switch on it not work.   i have unstall it and install it and keeps not working. try with with other G buttons also not work. its more the progam that not works good with switching profile's.   g... See more...

dear logitech

i have a g700 mouse and i use logitech gaming software but the profile switching is not working G11

when i have 2 profole's from the same game and wane switch between then there not wane switch.

the G11 button works fine if i put a other thing on it and other mouse buttons with profile switch on it not work.

i have unstall it and install it and keeps not working.

try with with other G buttons also not work.

its more the progam that not works good with switching profile's.

greeting spikanor

Logitech G303 skipping on G640 View in community

Hello   I got a problem with my Logitech G303 Mouse. I installed the Logitech Gaming Software and set the surface tuning from default to Logitech Clothpad preset. After this my mouse began to skip while using. The cursor stands still a half a second. When I tune the mouse by myself everything works fine. Other USB connectors tested. Software also reinstalled. Perhaps a failpreset by Logitech?   Settings: Logitech G640 Clothpad Logitech G303 Firmware 95.2.26 LGS Version 8.81.15 Windows 10 x64 Plu... See more...

Hello

I got a problem with my Logitech G303 Mouse. I installed the Logitech Gaming Software and set the surface tuning from default to Logitech Clothpad preset. After this my mouse began to skip while using. The cursor stands still a half a second.

When I tune the mouse by myself everything works fine.

Other USB connectors tested. Software also reinstalled.

Perhaps a failpreset by Logitech?

Settings:

Logitech G640 Clothpad

Logitech G303

Firmware 95.2.26

LGS Version 8.81.15

Windows 10 x64

Plugged in USB 3.0 back of the computer

Thanks for help!

G502 Proteus Spectrum in game DPI Jump? View in community

So my mouse jumps to the higest dpi during in game idk why. All my setting are where they need to be. Yes, meaning in game, windows and logitech software settings. The dpi is fine when i tab out on the steam window but as soon as i go in game to play it jumps to the highest dpi and idk why Smiley Sad(

G502 completely stopped working after 20mins View in community

Hi,   I was very pleased to get my new gaming mouse yesterday and I decided for a logitech, because I hade a lot of fun with ALL my logitech hardware I ever purchased over the last two decades. I was looking forward to this.   So, yesterday the mouse arrived (along with the corresponding pad G240). I plugged it in, installed the gaming software and directly started to play (Star Citizen). It was great! I played around a bit with the RGB sectrum and resolution but after roughly 17 minutes of gami... See more...

Hi,

I was very pleased to get my new gaming mouse yesterday and I decided for a logitech, because I hade a lot of fun with ALL my logitech hardware I ever purchased over the last two decades. I was looking forward to this.

So, yesterday the mouse arrived (along with the corresponding pad G240). I plugged it in, installed the gaming software and directly started to play (Star Citizen). It was great! I played around a bit with the RGB sectrum and resolution but after roughly 17 minutes of gaming all lights on the mouse shut down and windows as well as the logitech game software stopped recognizing the mouse. I tried all recently mentioned steps including reinstalling the driver/software, plugging into different USB-slots and I also tried to plug the mouse into two different additional computers (whereas my old lady M510 still works great on these machines) without any success. The g502 stayed quiet.

I already submitted a ticket but didn't get any reply so far. I know that my message was automatically replied by "sorry, but we have a high workload' but... I mean... but then just sell products that work...

Shall I submit a warranty ticket and send it back? Will it take additional 2x7days to get a replacement? I cannot bring the mouse to your office at Newark which is close-by since there are no office hours at the weekend...

This really the first time for me to be unsatisfied with a logitech product. I do really hope this issue will be solved in due time or I might want to have a full refund and send you guys a bill for the wine and gin I had last night together with my girlfriend rather than gaming with her! Smiley Wink

G600 can not print profile layout View in community

Hi guys i am trying to print my button layout, but when i press either the print button or the print from the profile menu it does not print. I have an epson XP-322 wireless printer and no problems printing from any other app. can any1 help??

I am running Win 10 if this makes a difference also i have already updated to the latest software version.

Also there is no minimise button!! strange

Thanks in advance.

Dpi View in community

Ok so my 602 logitech gaming mouse won't go to 400 DPI. When I first got this mouse I was able to do it in the software without it auto calculating it to 500 dpi, now I'm not sure how to do it. If someone would tell me that would be great thanks.

G502 Proteus Spectrum is supported by MAC View in community

For all you Mac users out there, we’ve got great news:

The G502 Proteus Spectrum is now supported by MACSmiley Happy

Please download LGS 8.78.133 in the following link:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lgs

Unresponsive mouse View in community

I have a G9X MW3 Edition mouse that will become unresponsive randomly and would beep when ever I click.

Any known fix?

The only thing that are pugged in by usb are my G933, G105, G9X MW3 Edition, and a wireless Xbox One controller

[G602] SetPoint to LGS View in community

How can I transfer old mouse macros from SetPoint to the new LGS Software?

I no longer have my old mouse, and SetPoint didn't convert my macros over to the LGS Software.

I try to import the XML File into LGS but it says it's invalid.

Is there anyway to convert it for LGS without remaking all the macros manually?

Can anyone conver it for me?

Here is the XML File I'm trying to make compatible for LGS.

Macros.xml - MegaFileUpload

Thanks for your time and any help Smiley Happy

How to use G300s mode script & How to write script move mouse View in community

How to use G300s mode script & How to write script move mouse

I need move mouse and about use run script G300s Thx bro

G502: Erratic movement after upgrading firmware to 88.2.17 View in community

I noticed erratice movement on the x-axis a few mintues after installing the logitech Gaming Software and upgrading th firmware on my G502 Proteous Core mouse. There is random and heavy "pull" on the cursor to the left of the screen. The error in movement seems to happen a few times per minute, and is very noticable. 

Is there a way to revert to the previous firmware?

Logitech G700 with non-logitech usb cable View in community

When i first plug my Logitech G700 with a standard non-logitech usb cable, it works fine. however, then the computer is locked, hibernates, reboots or sleeps, and from that moment onwards the mouse will no longer be recognized. plugging the mouse again wont work. reinstalling drivers and rebooting wont solve the issue either.   i tried this on two computers, windows 7 and 8. with the exact same result. After coming back from locking the screen I get the Windows error "USB device not recognized. ... See more...

When i first plug my Logitech G700 with a standard non-logitech usb cable, it works fine.

however, then the computer is locked, hibernates, reboots or sleeps, and from that moment onwards the mouse will no longer be recognized. plugging the mouse again wont work. reinstalling drivers and rebooting wont solve the issue either.

i tried this on two computers, windows 7 and 8. with the exact same result. After coming back from locking the screen I get the Windows error "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it. your device may not be working properly."  Chaging USB cable did not change the issue unless it is the original logitech G700 usb cable.

Is this incompatibility a known issue , is there any fix? I seriouly hate G700's original cable and changing batteries.

G502 (Thats a mouse in case your wondering ;) ), game profile not working View in community

Bought the mouse today and setup a game profile for Call of Duty, Advanced Warefore

However when I play the game it does not use the profile.  It used the default profile

Any thought on why it does not work?

G303 Mouse DPI increases 450 after entering :League of Legends (LOL)... View in community

This has happened before but I don't remember what I did to fix it. About the only thing I do is program a couple of the buttons with macros and set 1 level dpi @ 1400. Then when game starts I have to turn it down to 900. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and same. I've tried Auto matic detection on and off. There has to be something simple... Some how it is reading the game and changing the dpi. When it works it's the best mouse I've owned. When it's doing this it's frustrating...   Thanks for y... See more...

This has happened before but I don't remember what I did to fix it. About the only thing I do is program a couple of the buttons with macros and set 1 level dpi @ 1400. Then when game starts I have to turn it down to 900. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and same. I've tried Auto matic detection on and off. There has to be something simple... Some how it is reading the game and changing the dpi. When it works it's the best mouse I've owned. When it's doing this it's frustrating...

Thanks for your help,

JR

Color shift g600 View in community

Hi guys, im here because before i re installed the S.O on my computer i had my g600 mice profile getting one static color per game and when i was out (desktop, web browser, etc) it was on color shift but now i just cant get it that way anymore, i already have selected "Enable per profile blacklight settings" but still doest work, the point is, that i want to have a diferent lighthing mode per each game profile.

i hope you can help me guys, peace out <3

G502, game profile not working View in community

Bought the mose today and setup a game profile for Call of Duty, Advanced Warefore

However when I play the game it does not use the profile.  It used the default profile

Any thought on why it does not work?

Logitech G300 Left Click Problem View in community

Hello Friends

please help me i use logitech g300 mouse.i bought mouse 6 months befor but now my new mouse left click not working properly when i left click its automatically double click it.pls help me how to fix it.

Am using Windows 7 SP1  x64 and Latest Logtech Software 8.81.15

Thanks in advance

Marathon mouse View in community

So i have a friend that plays Dota 1 with me. He has the gaming mouse, the G502 or something. I got the m705 mouse becuase i do not like wired mouses. Anyway, he set the side buttons to certain hotkeys in the game. I dowloaded he Set point sofware and tried to set the side buttons to hotkeys in the game, but while in the game it does not work. I just need help i guess with how to do it. I thought i did everything right.