Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

G502 How to set both "DPI Shift" Mouse Function AND a keystroke "Keystroke" into the same button View in community

As I understand it, whenever I assign a "Mouse Function" to a mouse button, that button can no longer act like a key. So video games will not recognize when I press it as a key.

G502 bad profile? View in community

So I turned my PC on today and found my mouse not working. luckily i had anouther one on hand so I was able to check my profiles... I found a completly messed up mouse profile with the mouse buttons missing, I only get the option to switch left/right buttons. The other profiles are uneffected. Anyway to fix?

bugged.jpg

G300 squeak, plastic cover move, seizing, double click & more View in community

https://youtu.be/y5G6GxY_tQg     First of i don't want go to techincal service because Logitech Turkey says " We don't have a technical service and u go to where to buy because ur mouse have LİMİTED WARRANTY"  ok...    "Your dealer is responsible for 2 years of warranty."   And i searched who responsible for my G300 warranty and i find Penta Computer. Previously I had so many problems and I do not want to go any more.   I love logitech products but i don't love Logitech Turkey or "Your dealer is... See more...

https://youtu.be/y5G6GxY_tQg

First of i don't want go to techincal service because Logitech Turkey says " We don't have a technical service and u go to where to buy because ur mouse have LİMİTED WARRANTY"  ok... 

"Your dealer is responsible for 2 years of warranty."

And i searched who responsible for my G300 warranty and i find Penta Computer. Previously I had so many problems and I do not want to go any more.

I love logitech products but i don't love Logitech Turkey or "Your dealer is responsible for 2 years of warranty."..

I looked again to comment on the internet for Penta Computer. The same comments....

Users are sending product to service but they send back without even checking product..

My problem is squeak, plastic cover move, seizing, double click. It's real. 

It sounds ( squeak) when I put my hand on the mice.

While clicking upper plastic cover moving + squeak.

Sometimes doubleclicking in the Counter Strike : Global Offensive game.

Sometimes seizing...

Logitech, please take care of it. 

Sorry for my bad English. 

Thanks for reading.

Logitech Gaming Software (Mac) does not recognize keyboard shortcut View in community

I'm using OSX 10.11.3 El Captian.

I'm using Logitech Gaming Software v8.60.313.

My language is Swedish and I'm using a Swedish Apple keyboard with numpad (corded).

When I want to assign cmd + shift + Ä to the forward mouse key, the program does not recognize Ä, it only assign cmd + shift.

(Assigning cmd + shift + Ö works).

My mouse is Logitech G500s.

Logitech G500s warranty Claim View in community

Hello,

Since yesterday I'm trying to make a warranty claim e-mail for my G500s but every time I fill-in the claim, I get a "VisualForce error page"...

Is there an other way to get in touch with the warranty department ?

Thank you.

Clarence.

G602 sensor-led not working / surface response issues View in community

Hello everyone,

just bought an g602 and facing some issues.

First of all the mouse is only working on specific surfaces like my jeans, but not on wood or cloth. So I turned the mouse and I can't see any led glowing for the sensor. Also Checked it within a dark room, but I can't see any light emitted.

Should I be able to see anything? Is this led just brocken out of the box?

Please tell me how it should look like so I can check.

Thank you.

g300s misclicking and deselecting View in community

Hi. I bought G300S about 6 months ago and have been using it daily. Until few weeks ago it worked perfectly, then it started randomly releasing LMB (if I hold LMB it sometimes stops holding it before I release the button) and now it's just keep getting worse and worse. I've tried using different USB ports, reinstalled drivers and to make sure it's not my pc, I even tried it on a different computer - no sucess. Any idea what can I do?

Thanks.

Logitech g600 pointer too slow View in community

If I go to mouse properties and set the pointer speed to as fast as possible it still takes like 4 seconds to move my mouse across my screen. I'm pretty sure the pointer speed will randomly slow down. Is there any way to speed it up besides mouse properties?

G502 Replacement View in community

I was wondering if I could get my G502 PROTEUS CORE replaced with a G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM. I still have about one and a half years remaining of my warranty, my box and all accessories that came with it (adjustable weights and case for them). If possible I would love to receive a replacement.

Thanks,

Inoke Dias.

G700 Strange Activity View in community

I just got a g700 and sometimes it works fine but after a while the left click will be unresponsive. Multiple tabs will open up when browsing on different browsers. Sometimes programmes will open up automatically. It also effects my trackpad sometimes so it must be a software issue. I also have a g502 and this works fine.

Severe tracking issues with G502 Proteus Core View in community

Hello,   I received a G502 Proteus Core from Amazon on January 27th. Since then it has been working extremely well, but starting today I began to experience very bad problems with tracking. At random intervals, the cursor will freeze on the screen, making smooth mouse movements impossible. I have checked all settings on the driver application, as well as installed a new firmware update which did not solve the problem. I have also tested the mouse with multiple USB ports. Are there any known solu... See more...

Hello,

I received a G502 Proteus Core from Amazon on January 27th. Since then it has been working extremely well, but starting today I began to experience very bad problems with tracking. At random intervals, the cursor will freeze on the screen, making smooth mouse movements impossible. I have checked all settings on the driver application, as well as installed a new firmware update which did not solve the problem. I have also tested the mouse with multiple USB ports. Are there any known solutions or is this likely a hardware failure? If I can't get this fixed I will unfortunately be forced to return it.

Thanks

Logitech G502 return trade. View in community

Can I trade in my Logitech G502 Proteus Core for a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum? Obviously still giving in money but just at a lower price than just buying the new Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. Thank you.

G 602 Gaming Mouse: A major problem View in community

G602 Gaming MouseSmiley Tongueurchased on December 2015. It losts its battery power very soon and heat up the unit. As well, though I replaced batteries lights doesnt work. please give me a solution for this matter.

Wheel zoom problem View in community

I have the G602 model. My problem is when I go into the Microsoft Flight Simulator and edit my cameras, my mouse wheel will not zoom in and out. The camera add-on that I use is called EZDOC. Normally while editing the wheel should work automatically. I have been in the EZDOC Forum and Avsim forum which is a flight simulator forum and no one can find fault with EZDOC.My OS is Windows 10. I'm hoping to find a solution here. Thanks.

Why is it impossible for Logitech Gaming Software to detect games? View in community

I hate this software and it is the reason I won't be buying future logitech mice/keyboards.  If I buy something for gaming, I expect it to work. I have no problem getting Razor products working. If I link them to a program, it detects them EVERYTIME.

Does anyone know how to fix this rubbish?

Do the tracking issues still exist with g502 proteus core mouse or these are fixed? View in community

I can't decide whether to buy this product or not, I don't want any suggestions for my purchase. I just want someone to confirm that any issues with the mouse were fixed

G600 MMO Mouse not recognized in game. View in community

Hi everyone! I'm hoping somebody can help me resolve this issue. I received the G600  3 days ago and have not been able to get it to work in game.  My operating system is Windows 10 x64 bit and the software download site states it is compatable. I already downloaded the firmware update - G600Flash-64.exe -ran it and it states my firmware is running the latest version if I try to run it again. I downloaded and intalled the Gaming Software - LGS_8.81.15_x64_Logitech.exe - Now here is the problem a... See more...

Hi everyone! I'm hoping somebody can help me resolve this issue. I received the G600  3 days ago and have not been able to get it to work in game.  My operating system is Windows 10 x64 bit and the software download site states it is compatable. I already downloaded the firmware update - G600Flash-64.exe -ran it and it states my firmware is running the latest version if I try to run it again. I downloaded and intalled the Gaming Software - LGS_8.81.15_x64_Logitech.exe - Now here is the problem and its ratherdetailed so please bear with me.

When starting the automatic detection mode for the software package and  running the search feature, it does locate my only installed game out of their list of some 572 programs (not sure of exact number). It does ckeck the box indicating that it found World Of Tanks installed on my computer. I can then program every single button (G9 - G20) and all the mouse main buttons edxactly the way I want them to be for my in game use. I can verify the programmed assignments for the profile and they work perfectly utiilizing the Test Profile Scripts feature from the drop down menu below the profile title box. In the properties section of the same drop down menu I have correctly enteredthe .exe programs for the game and when I mouse over these two .exe listings, the full paths are displayed correctly as C:\Games\World_Of_Tanks\WORLDOFTANKS.EXE and also C:\Games\ORLD_OF_TANKS\WOTLAUNCHER.EXE...

Now here's the problem... In game nothing except the basic left click and right clickfeatures of the mouse work... The little icon above states insert/edit  image so I'm goingto try and insert every single screenshot that logitech customer support has had me send them (and I've been working with them for 3days to no avail)Smiley Sad I can't insert any pics cuz max file size is 333K and every screenshot is larger. However I assure you that everything is set exactly as they are supposed to be according to all instructions provided by logitech support. I have even uninstalled the gaming software twice on my own and reinstalled it and yet once again when they asked me to do so. They asked if I had tried using the mouse in another game and as I stated at the start.. It founfd the only game I have installed! and I'm not installing anything else until this problem is resolved. It might work on another gamre but that still would leave this primary issue that it does not work with World Of Tanks update 9.13.

Profile is saved ( I didn't forget to do that) even sent them a screenshot showing it said "profile saved".

The profile is always perfectly displayed over the corresponding buttons every time I go in to the gaming software even after computer power off shut down and restart. I know it is stored on the computer else it couldn't display this.

Has anyone else noticed that in the on board memory mode you cannot program and store a macro? This totally contradicts Logitech stating that you can program the mouse and take it with you and use it on another computer without having to reprogram at the other computer. the on board menory programing is limited to a single key or the standard browser mouse right click drop down menu selections or standard mouse clicks etc. (not much etc either).

So if anyone has had this problem and has had it resolved, please help.

g502 sometimes stops working for a couple seconds View in community

Hello,   I started to use my brand new g502 mouse yesterday and I noticed that it sometimes suddenly stops working for a couple seconds which is unbelivably annoying in competitive games. The very strange part is that it'll also somehow lock my keyboard, let's say I was pressing jump at the exact moment the mouse stopped working, well the jump key will act like if I was still pressing it until I press it again.   I'm using a Mac with the OS 10.11.3 (El Capitan) I already tried a few things and o... See more...

Hello,

I started to use my brand new g502 mouse yesterday and I noticed that it sometimes suddenly stops working for a couple seconds which is unbelivably annoying in competitive games.

The very strange part is that it'll also somehow lock my keyboard, let's say I was pressing jump at the exact moment the mouse stopped working, well the jump key will act like if I was still pressing it until I press it again.

I'm using a Mac with the OS 10.11.3 (El Capitan)

I already tried a few things and one thing I did yesterday seemed to work but when I rebotted my computer today it started to bug again and I can't find a way to stop it.

Obviously what I really want is a definitive solution, I don't want to have to make a manipulation every time I'll reboot my computer.

Thanks and ask me any question you need regarding my situation.

Having aqn issue with Logitech Gaming Software in Windows 10. View in community

I upgraded to Windows 10 and now my G710s mouse and G13 keypad aren't working in-game. I get basic mouse controls but none of my programmed buttons work. I verified I have the latest LGS and I tried creating a new profile without resolution. Has anyone had simular issues with Windows 10 and/or does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

When will the LGS support G502 RGB for MAC? View in community

I think many people have asked this question before

It shows the importance of upgrading the LGS for Mac users

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME!!!

G700 can't focus on windows / taskbar View in community

I have the following problem. When I start my PC I can move mouse over desktop and taskbar but mouse won't focus on taskbar or let me click on quicklaunch or system tray icons. When I start an app by clicking on desktop icon, I can't focus on newly opened window when I move mouse over. I try clicking left mouse button but it also doesn't work. If I turn mouse off and on while hovering on opened window I regain function of that window but can't get it to function over the other windows. If I tu... See more...

I have the following problem.

When I start my PC I can move mouse over desktop and taskbar but mouse won't focus on taskbar or let me click on quicklaunch or system tray icons.

When I start an app by clicking on desktop icon, I can't focus on newly opened window when I move mouse over. I try clicking left mouse button but it also doesn't work.
If I turn mouse off and on while hovering on opened window I regain function of that window but can't get it to function over the other windows.

If I turn mouse off and on over the taskbar, now I can start apps that are on the taskbar but not the desktop icons. When I start app from taskbar I also can't focus on new window.

I have noticed my G10 button (battery indicator) has stopped working, and while I change my two profiles by clicking G11 button it rotates between my two profiles (1 and 2 orange lights) and battery indicator (two or three green lights depending on the battery level). It acts as the third command is to call G10 action. Other buttons function normally.  

I have tried the latest version of software (security updates installed as needed) and 3-4 older version of LGS software but nothing works. My batteries are ok (I have 3, so that's not the problem). I have also tried other usb ports.

Other mouse I tried works ok.

Does anybody have advice on solving this issue. Thanks

G502 G9 button and wheel View in community

What is the G9 button, there is nothing assigned to it. How can I use it for a FPS game?

The left/right wheel button doesn't work in games (Arma 3), I'm trying to assign a command for them but it's not picked up. Is there a way to activate them to work in games keyboards settings. I could of course do it in the Logitech Gaming Software, assign etc. K to left wheel. But I want to do it ingame as I need a combination, hold left Shift+left wheel, and assign it to a command.

M310 mouse but no connector. View in community

Hello - I have a M310 mouse but no longer have the usb connector. But I do have another Logitech laser mouse and connector. 

My question - Could I reprogram the second mouse usb connector so that the M310 will work? Would hate to buy a new M310 mouse.

Thanks,

Logitech 502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Profile Issues View in community

Hello everyone,   I have recently purchased this mouse and have set up a few profiles for some games. In Call of Duty : Black Ops III I have set the RGB ligthing to be a pulsating Orange but I notice that after some time (haven't timed it) it reverts to the default profile and the profile created for this game doesn't apply. Since my profiles are identical at the moment except for the RGB lighing, I don't know if the entire profile reverts to default or just the lighting.   Can someone help?   T... See more...

Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased this mouse and have set up a few profiles for some games. In Call of Duty : Black Ops III I have set the RGB ligthing to be a pulsating Orange but I notice that after some time (haven't timed it) it reverts to the default profile and the profile created for this game doesn't apply. Since my profiles are identical at the moment except for the RGB lighing, I don't know if the entire profile reverts to default or just the lighting.

Can someone help?

Thank you.

G700S G10 Button is failing View in community

My G700S G10 has developed a fault in that it sticks and I have to press it many times to respond. How do I go about creating an RMA?

Thanks in advance.

Scripting g700s button 4 View in community

I would like to use the LUA scripting in the LGS to acheive the following, when using button 4:   On pressing button 4, the U key goes down and holds down. Whilst the U key is being held. the F key then goes down and repeats, up and down, at 150 ms, until button 4 is released..   On releasing button 4, the F key is released, so stops repeating its up and down cycle. The U key is then released, so is no longer being held down.   In short, the resultant action would look look something like this: ... See more...

I would like to use the LUA scripting in the LGS to acheive the following, when using button 4:

On pressing button 4, the U key goes down and holds down.

Whilst the U key is being held. the F key then goes down and repeats, up and down, at 150 ms, until button 4 is released..

On releasing button 4, the F key is released, so stops repeating its up and down cycle.

The U key is then released, so is no longer being held down.

In short, the resultant action would look look something like this:

U(pressed)FFFFFFFFFFFFFU(released)

I have no scripting knowledge, and would appreciate it greatly if you could supply the code necessary to do the above.

Thank you in advance...

..... Steven.

double click sur une G602 View in community

bonjour,

comment puis je mettre la fonction double clic sur un bouton de ma g 602. double click n'apparait pas dans les choix possible des bouttons parrametrable.

merci

New Successor to the G600? Please? View in community

I don't think I'm the only one who wants this. I think that the folks at Logitech could further improve the side buttons and the shape a little bit so that it becomes even more awesome. As of right now, the poor G600 looks so out of place around the new mice due to outdated design and even an outdated logo.   What do you guys think? Am I (or are we), asking too much from the people at Logitech? I'm fairly certain the G600 sold very well. It's strange not to make an even better model that doesn't... See more...

I don't think I'm the only one who wants this. I think that the folks at Logitech could further improve the side buttons and the shape a little bit so that it becomes even more awesome. As of right now, the poor G600 looks so out of place around the new mice due to outdated design and even an outdated logo.

What do you guys think? Am I (or are we), asking too much from the people at Logitech? I'm fairly certain the G600 sold very well. It's strange not to make an even better model that doesn't look out of place compared to its newer brothers.

Thanks for reading. 

G700s not detected when unplugged View in community

When I have my G700s connected via USB everything works just fine. However, when I unplug the mouse the Logitech Gaming Software says there are no devices connected and my macros no longer work. Does anybody have any solutions for this issue?

LGS does not detect the G700s is powered on View in community

Hi,

Most of the times I resume my computer from hibernate/sleep modes, LGS does not recognize that my mouse is powered on at all.

Can you guys help me to fix this?

LGS.jpg