Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.

Proteus Core Multiple Commands? View in community

So I'm playing Just Cause 2 and I want to press the DPI-Shift button to activate a sort of "Sniper Mode."

I want to be able to press it and both press the C key (To activate scope in-game) and lower the DPI to make it easier to snipe. It's not a huge deal, but would make the game a lot more fun.

Thanks!

Logitech G402 FPS Gaming Mouse Issue View in community

I have recently bought a Logitech g402 gaming mouse and it was working fine the first day, but now when I turn on my PC it works for 30 seconds and then the buttons stop working but I can still move the cursor. Please help!!

Mouse: G100s vs G300 View in community

There is only a few bucks difference between these 2 mice.

The G100s looks just like a normal mouse and the G300 looks "more" like a gaming mouse.

However, according to the specs, the G100s has the durability of 20 mil clicks while the G300 can only take about 10 mil clicks.

Which one is better?

Logitech G400S- How to use the Gaming Software to bind the thumb buttons to something? View in community

Let me explain my real problem here. By thumb buttons I mean the two buttons where my thumb is resting so it's easy to click. I play CSGO so I want to bind them to various stuff. However, inside the Gaming Software, I can only bind them to functions that are already being used by the mouse. For instance, I can bind them to middle mouse button, or mouse1, or mousewheelup and mousewheel down- but I cannot set them as something unique. So for example if I want to bind the lower one to reload, I can... See more...

Let me explain my real problem here. By thumb buttons I mean the two buttons where my thumb is resting so it's easy to click. I play CSGO so I want to bind them to various stuff. However, inside the Gaming Software, I can only bind them to functions that are already being used by the mouse. For instance, I can bind them to middle mouse button, or mouse1, or mousewheelup and mousewheel down- but I cannot set them as something unique. So for example if I want to bind the lower one to reload, I can't really do it, without binding whatever is already on there to reload. And there is nothing I can set it to that is not already in use.

Most other mice I have seen have these buttons set up as mouse4, mouse5 and so on. So if I want to bind it to reload I can just easily do it without any problems. Can I really not set these buttons up as something unique?

Thanks a lot for the help!

G502 sensitives compared to G500? View in community

I noticed that the G502 doesn't have the same sensitivity scale as the G500. What does any of this mean? I had a perfect sensitivty level of 800 from the G500 and I got accustomed to for the past 5 years, now I have to find a whole new scale?

Does anyone know what the G500 800 DPI is in this new crazy scale?

Keyboard will not work with G502 plugged in View in community

TLDR: Keyboard won't work whenever my G502 is plugged in on my Win 8.1 64b PC. It's also being recognized as a keyboard and a mouse by my computer.   So I got a G502 for Christmas and have had issues getting it properly configured for use on my Windows 8.1 64-bit PC. I installed the LGS and that went smoothly, it checked the mouse and updated the firmware. No issues. Drivers were all updated and I went about changing mouse settings to see what it could do. I didn't notice a problem for about 15 ... See more...

TLDR: Keyboard won't work whenever my G502 is plugged in on my Win 8.1 64b PC. It's also being recognized as a keyboard and a mouse by my computer.

So I got a G502 for Christmas and have had issues getting it properly configured for use on my Windows 8.1 64-bit PC. I installed the LGS and that went smoothly, it checked the mouse and updated the firmware. No issues. Drivers were all updated and I went about changing mouse settings to see what it could do. I didn't notice a problem for about 15 minutes because I didn't use the keyboard in that time.

As soon as I went to use my keyboard (an old Saitek Eclipse) I realized that it did not function. I disconnected the mouse and voila, the keyboard worked again. I plugged the mouse into a new USB port and they both worked together, mouse and keyboard in harmony. After about 15 minutes though the keyboard stopped working again.

Since the initial problem I have tried updating drivers manually (didn't work, Windows says it's using the best drivers), uninstalling/reinstalling LGS, and messing arund in the Device Manager with a limited knowledge of what I'm doing in there. I have not had any success in fixing the issue and instead have given myself a few other issues with LGS recognizing the mouse. Additionally, I noticed in the "View Devices and Printers" menu that the G502 is being recognized as both a keyboard and a mouse, strange.

Any help would be appreciated, I've searched the web and either I'm the first person to ever have this issue, or my Google-fu is simply too weak.

Logitech Gaming Software doesn't detect my G700s mouse, but the mouse works wired and wireless. View in community

I just bought the Logitech G700S Rechargable Gaming Mouse and I conected it to the computer bothe wirelessly and by using the usb cable. It works perfectly fine, and i can adjust the DPI, but after installing the Logitech Gaming Software, it didn't detct the mouse. 

I installed the 64-bit software and I have a 64-bit system. I have windows 8 and I all of my drivers are up to date as far as I know...

Here is a picture of the message, please help: Gaming Mouse Issues

G700s Will not work now View in community

I have a g700s computer mouse  with the connection cable and a usb receiverto connect it. I lost the original receiver, so i bought a replacement. Now that i have the replacement, the g700s mouse will not connect to the computer to use, unless I connect the usb cable to it and then to the computer. So, so far I have a the mouse hooked up to the computer via the usb cable.    What I am wanting to know is, is there any way I can stop useing the mouse via the usb cable, so i can freel;y use the mou... See more...

I have a g700s computer mouse  with the connection cable and a usb receiverto connect it. I lost the original receiver, so i bought a replacement. Now that i have the replacement, the g700s mouse will not connect to the computer to use, unless I connect the usb cable to it and then to the computer. So, so far I have a the mouse hooked up to the computer via the usb cable. 

What I am wanting to know is, is there any way I can stop useing the mouse via the usb cable, so i can freel;y use the mouse without the usb cable hindering me. I have tried everything that I know. And I know more than most (but i am not saying that I am a computer wiz either). 

Can you please help me. It would be much appreciated.

And if i posted this in the wrong forum, i am sorry. I am new to posting stuff on forums.

Issue with wireless G700s not connecting to an Asus ROG View in community

I am not sure what is wrong, but my G700s doesn't want to connect to my laptop, an Asus ROG G751J wirelessly. I am able to use it connected via the cable but when I try to use the wireless dongle, it shows nothing connected either on my taskbar nor my devices menu. I am running Windows 8.1 so I am not sure if that might be the issue.

Mouse binds not working View in community

I recently got a Logitech G502 Proteus core and downloaded the software but when I bind for example "K" button so I can use mic in-game it doesn't work and I have tried more things but it still doesn't work. I am using the Automatic Game Detection.

Please help!

G600 feet deformation View in community

I've got a G600 and after unboxing I have noticed that there are some scratches and dent on the surface of the mouse's feet.

I've attached an image of the issue, is it normal? (I have circled the dents)logitech g600 feet

New G700S broken battery slot? View in community

Hey there, I am currently having an issue with my new G700S that I just unboxed and started using. I noticed that it did not turn on off the bat so I plugged it in and it worked, but it gave the no battery warning. Puzzled, I removed the battery and put it in a controller and it worked. Is my mouse defective as it doesn't seem to have a working battery slot? I even tried throwing in another random battery and still no power.

g502 light setting disappear from logitech software View in community

my g502 light setting disappear from logitech software

i try to re install logitech software already but still not fix

software version is LGS_8.57.145_x64_Logitech

G302 Daedalus Prime not working View in community

Hi guys im having a problem with the G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse i got because when i plug it into my laptop it doesnt light up or work. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it

My G502 melted itself. I have no idea how to use this website to get a warranty View in community

As the name suggests, i was playing Call of Duty this evening when the mouse started to get oddly hot. I thought it was only me, and kept playing. All of a sudden, the mouse stops resonding and Windows gives me an error about the device no longer being recognized. I seriously do not know what to do. This website is worse than Comcast. Can somebody please direct me to the warranty claims page which doesnt make me login, register new product, rinse, repeat every time i need to file an issue? I am ... See more...

As the name suggests, i was playing Call of Duty this evening when the mouse started to get oddly hot. I thought it was only me, and kept playing. All of a sudden, the mouse stops resonding and Windows gives me an error about the device no longer being recognized. I seriously do not know what to do. This website is worse than Comcast. Can somebody please direct me to the warranty claims page which doesnt make me login, register new product, rinse, repeat every time i need to file an issue? I am a very tech savvy person, but this website has got me pulling my hair out. Thank god i have a 15yr old MX518 which doesnt die.

Logitech G502 question View in community

I play a game that has a mouse button that is used to scope in with a sniper rifle. I was wondering if there would be any way to make my sensitivity drop when I hit that key, and return to normal when I hit it again to scope back out. (Basically make the key also toggle between 2 sensitivities). 

Logitech G502 question View in community

Is there any way to make a singe button on the G502 toggle between 2 different sensitivities?

(Basically making the dpi shift button not have to be held down to toggle)

Logitech gaming software and windows 8.1 View in community

okay so i just got a g700s mouse and am trying to download the gaming software for it through logitech. every time i attempt to start the install app, i get a message saying "software is not compatible with current operating system" i have windows 8.1 pro currently. i have tried 32 bit and 64 bit versions with no avail. also tried windows 7 versions as well. i have also deactivated any antivirus or firewall as well. is the gaming software really not compatible with windows 8.1? 

G500s just doesn't work View in community

I got a g500s for christmas yesterday, plugged it in to found that it has a variety of problems. The left click and right click both act as a right click, and the only other buttons that work at all are the scroll wheel(if it could be considered a 'button') and the scroll click. The side buttons do not do anything, and when I press dpi up the next dpi light flashes twice very dimly and almost un-noticeably. I can control the mouse normally, use it to point to things, and I can configure it in th... See more...

I got a g500s for christmas yesterday, plugged it in to found that it has a variety of problems. The left click and right click both act as a right click, and the only other buttons that work at all are the scroll wheel(if it could be considered a 'button') and the scroll click. The side buttons do not do anything, and when I press dpi up the next dpi light flashes twice very dimly and almost un-noticeably. I can control the mouse normally, use it to point to things, and I can configure it in the logitech software, which I downloaded to try and remedy the problem, but it still isn't working. I've tried every USB port on my computer, I've tried restarting, and I've tried unplugging it, going wild on the buttons for 30 seconds, and plugging it back in. Nothing has worked. I can't find anything online about this that has been solved, and It's looking like I have a defective mouse. I've contacted support directly but it doesn't look like I'm going to get a response any time soon. 

Logitech G600 Mouse also typing keystrokes View in community

when i left click my mouse its typing keystrokes and numbers and pressing the back key.   for example left click, "Left clicks", then types "15", then the back button. Middle click is typing "48=" and middle click. Next middle types "48+" and middle click. Next middle types "4" and the back button. Right click types "26" , right click and back.   The fourth button is typing "3e".   Beats me how it's doing this. i clicked the reset keys on all the profiles in the LGS Software, but can't work out ... See more...

when i left click my mouse its typing keystrokes and numbers and pressing the back key.

for example left click, "Left clicks", then types "15", then the back button.

Middle click is typing "48=" and middle click. Next middle types "48+" and middle click. Next middle types "4" and the back button.

Right click types "26" , right click and back.

The fourth button is typing "3e".

Beats me how it's doing this. i clicked the reset keys on all the profiles in the LGS Software, but can't work out how to reset the mouse memory.

It's doing this on any computer I plug it into.

Anyone know how to clear the macro memory in the mouse? or is this a firmware error.?Logitech software said firmware is current.

G502 mouse making beeping sounds View in community

Beeping sounds, and mouse does not move on screen. When replug it goes away. Any fixes, or do I need to send it back in? 

Brand new G502 not working View in community

I know that there are a lot of posts about this subject already so please forgive me. I have tired as many troubleshooting things as I could find and none seem to work. Under devices it appears to detect that a G502 mouse is plugged in but then when I got to Go to "C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\FWUpdate\G502\G502Update_v16.exe and run the firmware update" it says "please connect your device to continue. Any suggestions?.

產品維修 View in community

您好
我有個滑鼠固障,已連繫過客服(編號: 00271644)維修,客服表示會找快遞取件維修,但等了二週都沒有消息,請問我要如何處理?謝謝

Proteus Core Blinking Light View in community

So i got the Proteus Core Mouse for my Mac OSX computer. I downloaded the Logitech gaming software, and when it opens, it tells me that I need to update the mouse. So i update the mouse, and I unplug and replug in the mouse like it tells me to. But then it shows the download progress screen for a little bit and the whole program just dissapears. The mouse is then left with a flashing light blue/blue on the biggest light out of the three on the left side of the mouse. Now everytime i plug the mou... See more...

So i got the Proteus Core Mouse for my Mac OSX computer. I downloaded the Logitech gaming software, and when it opens, it tells me that I need to update the mouse. So i update the mouse, and I unplug and replug in the mouse like it tells me to. But then it shows the download progress screen for a little bit and the whole program just dissapears. The mouse is then left with a flashing light blue/blue on the biggest light out of the three on the left side of the mouse. Now everytime i plug the mouse into ANY computer or USB port, the mouse will just continue with the flashing light and not work at all. Any help? Remember I have a Mac computer, thanks.

Logitech Cordless Gaming Receiver Corrupted View in community

DriversMy Logitech G602 Driver is corrupted. I have tried to reinstall the driver, but no luck.

vertical scroll doesnt work View in community

Had g502 mouse for about 30 minutes working fine now my mouse wheel doesnt scroll up or down vertically but it does work if i press down to scroll right and left

Assign Scroll? View in community

Hi,

I play CS:GO and I was wondering if there was a way to record scroll wheel up then down to a macro?

Not a big deal but would be nice to have :smileyhappy:

Thanks

G502 stuttering and slowing down. View in community

I just got my G502 and when going over links or just randomly the cursor will slow down and stutter a little. Any idea why?

G502 Proteus Core - Powered USB View in community

Unfortunately, I bought a G502 online from Best Buy without checking the Logitech specs. On the box, however, it says that a Powered USB port is required. All USB ports on the GA-890FXA-UD5 motherboard are either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 and none are "powered" as described by Wikipedia. For what it may be worth, I had to buy a "hub" that has its own power source (plugged into one motherboard USB 2.0 port) to support a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid TK keyboard, which cannot use a direct connection alleg... See more...
Unfortunately, I bought a G502 online from Best Buy without checking the Logitech specs. On the box, however, it says that a Powered USB port is required. All USB ports on the GA-890FXA-UD5 motherboard are either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 and none are "powered" as described by Wikipedia. For what it may be worth, I had to buy a "hub" that has its own power source (plugged into one motherboard USB 2.0 port) to support a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid TK keyboard, which cannot use a direct connection allegedly because of some incompatibility with the AMD 890FX chipset on the motherboard. I do not know whether it can simultaneosly support the Logitech G502 also, if that is required. So far I have not unboxed the mouse since I anticipate returning it to Best Buy for a refund. Please advise.

Logitech Delivery? View in community

Hi, a Logitech G302 was recently ordered and it says in the delivery that it takes 4-7 business days. However, my family and I are going on a trip on the 27th of December and it will last till th 30th. If the mouse arrives in our mailbox, I'm afraid the mouse will get too cold in the harsh weather. Is there any solution?