Welcome to Logitech's Community Forums - An interactive, peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, technical help, tips and tricks about Logitech products. Please follow the Logitech Community Terms of Use.
Kirraz

G100 problem View in community

my G100s has started having problems with its left click. sometimes it is unresponsive then it becomes responsive again. i have only owned it for about six months so is there a way to fix it or do i have to return it?

Forkchops

My G700 series mouse suddenly stopped working View in community

I bought this mouse several months ago and I've been using it on a daily basis, the mouse was working perfectly last night, even earlier this morning.  I plugged it in to charge it several hours ago, charge worked, I unplugged the mouse was using it, and about a half hour ago it just died.   No movement, no mouse clicks, button usage, nothing.   The mouse itself doesn't become connected to the laptop through the provided USB cord (no extension, no splitter, nothing of the sort)  It doesn't c... See more...

I bought this mouse several months ago and I've been using it on a daily basis, the mouse was working perfectly last night, even earlier this morning.  I plugged it in to charge it several hours ago, charge worked, I unplugged the mouse was using it, and about a half hour ago it just died.   No movement, no mouse clicks, button usage, nothing.   The mouse itself doesn't become connected to the laptop through the provided USB cord (no extension, no splitter, nothing of the sort)  It doesn't charge anymore either due to that fact.  While it is on and wireless OR plugged in (on or off) The top LED light indicator is flashing green.  A slow flash, and then a quick flash followed after, and it's repeating.  I can't seem to get it to connect, or return to the way it was.   Help with this problem would be appreciated.

Itzal

Concerns with G602 and Genre Ratios View in community

When I saw the G602, the name automatically made me think "upgraded G600 MMO mouse". Upon checking the product page, I find it indirectly being marketed toward FPS gamers. If that's an FPS mouse, then by that logic so is the G700S. Add to that the G400S, the G502, and now the G402, and you get a total of 5 "FPS mice" that you can currently purchase/pre-order.   Why the need for so many FPS mice? I know it's a popular genre, but it's not the one genre that everyone's into. According to Twitch TV ... See more...

When I saw the G602, the name automatically made me think "upgraded G600 MMO mouse". Upon checking the product page, I find it indirectly being marketed toward FPS gamers. If that's an FPS mouse, then by that logic so is the G700S. Add to that the G400S, the G502, and now the G402, and you get a total of 5 "FPS mice" that you can currently purchase/pre-order.

Why the need for so many FPS mice? I know it's a popular genre, but it's not the one genre that everyone's into. According to Twitch TV viewer rates from what I've seen, MOBA and MMO games tend to be just as popular, if not moreso. Why are these genres not getting any focus beyond the original G600 MMO Gaming Mouse?

Granted the G600 seems like a very good mouse, but as a player of RuneScape (MMO), I still appreciate advancements and upgrades to technologies. Give us a wireless version (maybe). Sort out any lingering issues with accuracy from that version. Make the mouse more comfortable and accessible without sacrificing buttons/function. Perhaps even add a bit of automation to the mouse that doesn't automate input or functions for the game, if possible, to make use easier without causing trouble in those 1 input - 1 output rule games.

Whatever you decide, I would support continued advancement in MMO mice as long as it's useful for my 70 keybind game. I'm sure you would have support from the MOBA community if you more openly supported them, and no doubt you'll continue to get sales from FPS gamers, as well.

Just... Please remember that we're not all FPS gamers.

Thank you for your time in advance.

(Oh, also, I can't get this site to function properly on Google Chrome for the life of me.)

Baccano

G700s uses unwanted default profile View in community

Whenever I turn on and off my mouse, it swiches to a default profile, which it seemingly has decided at random, instead of either staying at the same profile or having a default profile which makes sense. I use the on-board memory.   I've updated LGS to the newest version. The firmware is version 45.7, which is up-to-date according to LGS. First I've tried reordering the profiles, which didn't change anything. I've tried renaming the profiles to something which would create a logical order using... See more...

Whenever I turn on and off my mouse, it swiches to a default profile, which it seemingly has decided at random, instead of either staying at the same profile or having a default profile which makes sense. I use the on-board memory.

I've updated LGS to the newest version. The firmware is version 45.7, which is up-to-date according to LGS. First I've tried reordering the profiles, which didn't change anything. I've tried renaming the profiles to something which would create a logical order using numbers, but even though changing the names changes the default profile, it won't pick the profile starting with "1". Since changing the names seemed to affect the profile it picks, I've tried switching the names around between my preferred default profile and the one it seemingly randomly picked, but that didn't actually change the situation.

So is there something I missed, or is this expected behaviour?

(Also, while using LGS own update function it restarted after the update without any prompt, which is terrible behaviour. And after that the update wasn't even succesful.)

StrikerEX

G502 PROTEUS CORE View in community

Does the G502 PROTEUS CORE work on a mac?

Flashykins

When does the g402 come out!? View in community

I want to get this mouse for my sons birthday but his birthday is August 14th. When does this mouse come out??

Sarge

G700 how do I transfer my settings stored on my G700 into "automatic game detection" mode? View in community

Migrated my mouse from the old, original "setpoint for G-series" software to LGS 8.53.186 today. Why did I wait so long? Becasue long, painfull experience will the bug-filled mess that Logitech software usually is, so I thought I wait a couple or five years to let your genious iron out all the bugs. Did they? Oh look, I found another god dam bug. Let me describe it for you.   LGS will only let me export from the G700 as a .dat file, but "automatic game detection" mode can't read .dat files. No, ... See more...

Migrated my mouse from the old, original "setpoint for G-series" software to LGS 8.53.186 today. Why did I wait so long? Becasue long, painfull experience will the bug-filled mess that Logitech software usually is, so I thought I wait a couple or five years to let your genious iron out all the bugs. Did they? Oh look, I found another god dam bug. Let me describe it for you.

LGS will only let me export from the G700 as a .dat file, but "automatic game detection" mode can't read .dat files. No, I can only import a .lgp or .xml file... that I can't make... becasue the G700 can't export my profiles to those formats. So much for the "import" function. Why the hell doesn't LGS, upon executing the export function from the mouse, just convert the data to a format IT CAN READ?

I'd say this is a bit of a problem, wouldn't you? Any way to fix this? Workaround? Manual converter? Little help please?

NightPaws1

g502 random cursor jump View in community

The g502 cursor jumps to look at the sky every 5-10 minutes in counter strike. I only have this issue in the game, and only with this mouse. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix? Thanks for your time. 

boshart1217

Logitech G600 messing with me. View in community

My Logitech G600 mouse is about to be dropped from my ninth floor apartment.   Hey so i'm not really the smartest person when it comes to computers but i am 100% certain that something is wrong. This problem has been bothering me for quite sometime now and I have not been able to find a fix for it.   I'll be in the middle of an arena (world of warcraft) and my mouse will lock on the G-shift button. Even the buttons on my keyboard lock on control and the next thing I know I can't even type with m... See more...

My Logitech G600 mouse is about to be dropped from my ninth floor apartment.

Hey so i'm not really the smartest person when it comes to computers but i am 100% certain that something is wrong. This problem has been bothering me for quite sometime now and I have not been able to find a fix for it.

I'll be in the middle of an arena (world of warcraft) and my mouse will lock on the G-shift button. Even the buttons on my keyboard lock on control and the next thing I know I can't even type with my keyboard. I have to restart my computer for things to work again. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

markmonster

need help with lua script View in community

im donno anything about scripting with lua but im trying to make it so that when i press a button on my keyboard {k} for example my mouse button will be pressed this is what i have but it doesnt seem to work anyhelp

EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(1)

function OnEvent(event, arg)

if event == "0_PRESSED" then

PressAndReleaseMouseButton(1)

end

SunTzuu

G600 Mouse Crashes Team Fortress 2 View in community

For some weird reason whenever I am playing team fortress 2 on my PC and I press one of the 'g' buttons on the side of my G600 mouse, team fortress 2 immediately crashes.

What causes this, and how can I fix it?

GOLIATHPOWER

G502 windows 8.1 software View in community

So just bought the g502 proteus mouse and it says windows 8.1 compatible but I cant get the software for it?

Am I missing something. I go to the product page and attempt to download the windows 8 version as I cant see a windows 8.1 version anywhere but when I try to install it it doesnt work. Is there not a way to get software for the mouse if you are on windows 8.1?

I cant use this mouse without the software the sensitivity is through the roof and frankly it needs software.

HaltusKain

New G600... How to copy and paste a macro? View in community

Just picked up this mouse, and for the most part am enjoying it. The basic features were a breeze to get the hang of, but now that I'm starting to set up some macros (multi-key commands), I've hit a snag.   How do you copy and past a macro? (not make a macro that can copy and paste; but copy THE macro, and paste a duplicate to be modified)   As an MMO player, I'm trying to set up a few lists that do different things with the 1-9 buttons, binding several functions into one keybind.   For example:... See more...

Just picked up this mouse, and for the most part am enjoying it. The basic features were a breeze to get the hang of, but now that I'm starting to set up some macros (multi-key commands), I've hit a snag.

How do you copy and past a macro? (not make a macro that can copy and paste; but copy THE macro, and paste a duplicate to be modified)

As an MMO player, I'm trying to set up a few lists that do different things with the 1-9 buttons, binding several functions into one keybind.

For example:

1 <Down> Ctrl
2 <Down> 1
3 <Down> ]
4 <Delay> 0.025 MS
5 <Up> 1
6 <Up> ]
7 <Up> Ctrl
8 <Delay> 0.025 MS
9 <Down> Shift
10 <Delay> 0.010 MS
11 <Down> 4
12 <Down> 5
13 <Delay> 0.025 MS
14 <Up> 4
15 <Up> 5
16 <Delay> 0.010 MS
17 <Up> Shift
18 <Delay> 0.025 MS

Translating that macro, pretty much when I press 1 to fire off an ability, I want it to be a Ctrl+1 (freeing up the 1 on my keyboard for something else), and simultaneously press ] which collects nearby loot (by combining that action with my combat keystrokes, I never have to bo back and check if I missed any items laying around; they're thrown in my inventory before I even see them hit the ground; and I want it to hit Shift+(4&5) which are bound to two 'trinket' like items which provide a nice stat boost when used; by tieing them to my combat abilities, they fire off as soon as they're off cooldown, which gets me much more use out of them than simply saving them for 'emergencies' (in which I'm not thinking about things like trinkets anyway).

Anywho, that's all just for the button "1" ...I'd like to be able to copy that macro and paste it, so that I can change lines 2 and 5 to say "<Down> 2" and "<Up> 2" respectively; and have my "2" key taken care of; then do the same for 3, etc.

I don't see how to do that though... the only option I'm seeing make a new macro for "2" and wright the entire thing from scratch... and the recorder is weird, so I'd prefer to use that as little as possible (in recording the shift+4&5 part, for some reason it added a down and up stroke of shift  for EACH down and up stroke for 4 and 5, instead of just <Down> Shift 4 5, <Up> 4 5 Shift...

...Then I'm hoping to make a similar 1-9 list that doesn't use CTRL; another that doesn't blow my trinkets; etc. Every time I change the abilities I'm using in game, the keystrokes surrounding those will change, so it'd ideal if I could just pop into the G600 software and drag a few commands over to the keys I want

Being able to copy and paste is the difference between writing 5 macros and making tweaks where needed; and making 50 macros; the later having a massive window of error and requireing a ton more time recording and cleaning up the results of the record.

Finally, if it isn't possible to copy and paste within the G600 GUI, would it be possible to locate the saved macros on my computer and enter them directly into the appropriote file/folder?

Thank you a ton for any help!

- Hal

sixerklu

Issue with G400s mouse malfunctioning View in community

A couple of months ago I purchased a Logitech G400s gaming mouse.  I have been having an issue with it malfunctioning while playing games and while doing routine computer activities as well.  The mouse makes the *bing* noise associated with unplugging a USB and then freezes.  Sometimes it resumes working after half a second, but it resets the sensitivity level to the mid range. Other times it flashes off screen and ends up in the corner, resulting in my in-game camera and screen to go nuts.   I ... See more...

A couple of months ago I purchased a Logitech G400s gaming mouse.  I have been having an issue with it malfunctioning while playing games and while doing routine computer activities as well.  The mouse makes the *bing* noise associated with unplugging a USB and then freezes.  Sometimes it resumes working after half a second, but it resets the sensitivity level to the mid range. Other times it flashes off screen and ends up in the corner, resulting in my in-game camera and screen to go nuts.

I originally thought it was an issue with my old USB hub so I upgraded to a USB 2/3 hub plugged into a USB 3 jack.  Issue still persisted

I then plugged the mouse directly into USB 1, 2, and 3 docks in the back of my computer, and it didn't fix the issue. 

I have reinstalled the logitech software and mpouse drivers and then repeated all the above steps again, no success.  The logitech gaming program says there is no firmware update available for this mouse. 

There are no errors within my computer registry for the mouse, and the problem occurs on any of the other computers I have tried it on.  None of my other USB devices, including a Logitech G710 keyboard are having issues, just the mouse.

It originally malfunctioned a couple times a day, now it is getting to the point that its messing up every few minutes, sometimes multiple times in a minute.  It has been getting worse over the past few months. Very frustrating.

I haven't had this mouse very long, and I am frustrated that I have had to pull my old 2009 year mouse out to play games without my cursor spazzing out.

sonuyos

G502 release date in India? View in community

Hi,   its been almost 2months infact more, since G502 is released...and i really want that mouse,   wat is the Indian release date for the mouse? I relaly wanna order it....as i wont get warranty if i order from amazon us or uk..   correct me if i m wrong... See more...

Hi,

its been almost 2months infact more, since G502 is released...and i really want that mouse,

wat is the Indian release date for the mouse?

I relaly wanna order it....as i wont get warranty if i order from amazon us or uk..

correct me if i m wrong...

TheNeatWhale

Squeaking Mouse buttons View in community

Doing a quick Google search it seems that this is a very common problem with their mice. A product recall would be nice because we are paying a lot of money and essentially getting junk. We shouldn't have to fix our own mouse if you delivered a product that actually works.   I am also having serious problems  with the Logitech Gaming software, mainly dropping my custom game profiles so I have to go through and re-map the 6 or so game profiles that I had saved. The automatic game detection is com... See more...

Doing a quick Google search it seems that this is a very common problem with their mice. A product recall would be nice because we are paying a lot of money and essentially getting junk. We shouldn't have to fix our own mouse if you delivered a product that actually works.

I am also having serious problems  with the Logitech Gaming software, mainly dropping my custom game profiles so I have to go through and re-map the 6 or so game profiles that I had saved. The automatic game detection is complete rubbish too. I load up a game and it is still set to the default profile, I then have to go into the Gaming Software, manually change the profiles over and the button mapping is STILL set to the default.

I have tried re-installing the software, updating the mouse firmware, trying a different computer and reformatting my computer and it is still doing the same thing.

I am incredibly unimpressed with Logitech at the moment and unless these issues can be fixed (as I am sure I am not the only one experiencing it) I can assure you I won't be buying Logitech again and will inform others to do the same.

Wildhunter

G400 Left Click Problem View in community

I had this Logitech G400 for about 3-4 months now, and it was working fine as of now. Starting from a week ago, when I clicked anything (example: closing a tab in chrome), the click would not function. But when I'd click a second time, it would function. This has been happening at random, sometimes it would work the first time, sometimes not. An even bigger problem is that when I try to play Team Fortress 2 with this mouse, it happens to every single click I do. Sometimes when I hold the left bu... See more...

I had this Logitech G400 for about 3-4 months now, and it was working fine as of now. Starting from a week ago, when I clicked anything (example: closing a tab in chrome), the click would not function. But when I'd click a second time, it would function. This has been happening at random, sometimes it would work the first time, sometimes not. An even bigger problem is that when I try to play Team Fortress 2 with this mouse, it happens to every single click I do. Sometimes when I hold the left button down and release it in Team Fortress, the cursor still acts like im still holding down the button. I am using a Mac. Suggestions?

Cooliver

G600 Couple buttons stopped working out of nowhere. View in community

I have the g600 gaming mouse and I just got back from the store and started up my computer and my left click, g9, g13, and g 17 buttons stopped working. I tried it on a different computer and its still not working. Is there a fix for this? I bought this mouse 17 days ago, I wouldn't expect a 70$ mouse would only last 17 days.

drmdxray

G700S Button Progrramming View in community

Is there a way to program G700s mouse buttons to magnify the screen?

Jovianstone

Wireless G602, can't get g10 & g11 to function as Forwards and Backwards View in community

I've set the default profile in Logitech's Gaming Software to my liking and every button I've reprogrammed works fine when I use the test profile option, except g10 and g11.

I've simply set them as: g10=forwards and g11=backwards. In the test, or in a game, there is no response from either???

Dotoo

Custom keybindings are completely broken on G502 View in community

Hello. I have bought G502 today and I love it. However, I have odd trouble on custom keybindings.   Firstly, default DPI change buttons are not working at all. The default "DPI Up" button is working as "DPI Down" instead. Oddly, "DPI Down" button is not working at all but performs as left click instead. When I try to use "Automatic Game Detection" feature, Logitech gaming software thinks it is same key. When I bind something on the "DPI Down" button, it automatically applied to "DPI Up" button t... See more...

Hello. I have bought G502 today and I love it. However, I have odd trouble on custom keybindings.

Firstly, default DPI change buttons are not working at all. The default "DPI Up" button is working as "DPI Down" instead. Oddly, "DPI Down" button is not working at all but performs as left click instead. When I try to use "Automatic Game Detection" feature, Logitech gaming software thinks it is same key. When I bind something on the "DPI Down" button, it automatically applied to "DPI Up" button too. Not just that but the software is going to unbind ALL of "Left click" whenever I try to unbind one of them.

I have spent 5 hours just to fix this issue but no luck. Someone says uninstall windows default mouse drivers, Someone says this is because I have old setpoint, none of them did not help. I did installed newest firmware and tried to reconnect G502. No luck.

My system is Windows Vista 64bit home premium and had G9x driver installed until today. Please someone help me solving this issue. G502 is good mouse but I cannot use this beautiful mouse until I solve this problem.

Merkz903

g600 automatic profile switcher View in community

I just bought the g600 a couple of days ago, and I love most of the mouse. But there's one problem: I want the mouse to switch profiles automatically with different games. I have a default profile and a WoW profile, which both work just fine and auto switch without a problem. But I wanted to make another profile for Minecraft. I went to properties and then put in the normal, feed the beast, and tekkit launcher, only when I start the game, the mouse doesn''t switch to the desired profile. Anyone ... See more...

I just bought the g600 a couple of days ago, and I love most of the mouse. But there's one problem: I want the mouse to switch profiles automatically with different games. I have a default profile and a WoW profile, which both work just fine and auto switch without a problem. But I wanted to make another profile for Minecraft. I went to properties and then put in the normal, feed the beast, and tekkit launcher, only when I start the game, the mouse doesn''t switch to the desired profile. Anyone knows how to solve this weird problem?

Tango54

G502 MOUSE FEET View in community

I hope somebody can help me resolve my issue with the mouse feet.

First let me say I love Logitech products, love em all.

Right now I am having trouble with the feet/skates on my mouse coming off.Logitech replaced the mouse the last time, all I want are the replacement feet not the mouse.(see inserted picture)

If a Logitech team member reads this...please send me the feet. Contact me thru here or I can give you an email address for personal contact.

g502 damaged feet1.jpg

Goyt

Logitech g400s grip? View in community

Holding the logitech g400s? how to keep its grip?

Baymen

Question about tech supports View in community

Hi,   I live in Turkey and I want to buy some Logitech equipment.   But still I'm hesitating about that, because some equipment recently I bought (razer) buttons are stopped working and the tech support failed to replace the equipment. I paid good money for high-end equipment and it stops working after 3 months. This is unacceptable for me.    So I really wanna try Logitech this time, but tech service in Turkey is so famous for being non-existent.   (PENTA BİLGİSAYAR SİSTEMLERİ) www.penta.com.tr... See more...

Hi,

I live in Turkey and I want to buy some Logitech equipment.

But still I'm hesitating about that, because some equipment recently I bought (razer) buttons are stopped working and the tech support failed to replace the equipment. I paid good money for high-end equipment and it stops working after 3 months. This is unacceptable for me. 

So I really wanna try Logitech this time, but tech service in Turkey is so famous for being non-existent.

(PENTA BİLGİSAYAR SİSTEMLERİ) www.penta.com.tr

I talked with some shop owners and they said terrible things about it. They rarely fix equipment, never replacing anything. They rarely answer the calls or they don't even try to fix equipments and ship the item untouched back to owners.

And the customers can't do anything about it.

My question is, can you do something about this ?

Can you push things over for better warranty service when it comes to that point ? or if I give serial numbers of the product ?

I may even send the item to out-of-turkey tech service for to get better response ?

Thanks for your time.

Emre

ShawnMathis

LGS 8.46-8.50 Stops "seeing" Onenote 2010 occassionally View in community

Once every 10 days or so LGS stops "seeing" Onenote 2010. The profile I have no longer works when Onenote is the active window. This does not happen with any other software. I can only get it to work by rebooting my win 7 x64 machine (latest updates).   I have: uninstalled and reinstalled. Uninstalled and installed older version 8.46 (same problem). Closed both programs down and stared them up. Deleted the profile and created a new one. Used the same profile but changed the .exe to Powerpoint--w... See more...

Once every 10 days or so LGS stops "seeing" Onenote 2010. The profile I have no longer works when Onenote is the active window. This does not happen with any other software. I can only get it to work by rebooting my win 7 x64 machine (latest updates).

I have: uninstalled and reinstalled. Uninstalled and installed older version 8.46 (same problem). Closed both programs down and stared them up. Deleted the profile and created a new one. Used the same profile but changed the .exe to Powerpoint--which works.

Help please.

Appa

G502 Scroll Wheel Issue View in community

Hi, i submitted a Support Ticket to the German Site.  They have not even acknowledged my Ticket, even though they are supposed to give a response in not more than 48 hours.   I ordered my G502 directly from Logitech, i have been using it for 3 days, form the very first day i noticed that the scroll wheel has a very strange defect. Whenever i use it in freescroll Mode the Wheel is not completely balanced. What this means is that any slight and delicate movement upwards or downwards results in the... See more...

Hi, i submitted a Support Ticket to the German Site. 

They have not even acknowledged my Ticket, even though they are supposed to give a response in not more than 48 hours.

I ordered my G502 directly from Logitech, i have been using it for 3 days, form the very first day i noticed that the scroll wheel has a very strange defect. Whenever i use it in freescroll Mode the Wheel is not completely balanced. What this means is that any slight and delicate movement upwards or downwards results in the wheel either rotating further or the worst behaviour, the Scrollwheel rolls backwards!!! 

This makes delicate movements unreliable, the behaviour is even super obvious when scrolling through menus and webpages, the scroll wheel will erraticaly scroll back and the site will move upwards when one scrolled downards or viceversa. 

I seriously assume that this is a defect with my mouse and not the desired behaviour.

Waiting for an answer. Thanks in Advance.

A.P

Uri-Ts

G700s sleep issue View in community

Hello evryone,   Just baught this mouse and using it for a week.   I set it to power saver mode and I have 2 profiles: 1st is the default and the 2nd is for chrome.   Sometimes, when I use chrome, the mouse stops the profile. What I mean is, I have the left/right scroll set to change tabs. It stops changing tabs. I need to unfocus chrome and return to it, then it works again.   One more thing is, I went to the mouse software and, I could not change settings. It showed me a sleeping smily and ask... See more...

Hello evryone,

Just baught this mouse and using it for a week.

I set it to power saver mode and I have 2 profiles: 1st is the default and the 2nd is for chrome.

Sometimes, when I use chrome, the mouse stops the profile. What I mean is, I have the left/right scroll set to change tabs. It stops changing tabs. I need to unfocus chrome and return to it, then it works again.

One more thing is, I went to the mouse software and, I could not change settings. It showed me a sleeping smily and asked me to move the mouse. It is not necessary to say, the mouse was in use and, moving it did not help either.

The only way to get the 'connection' back is to switch the mouse off and on again.

Any ideas?

Thank and nice weekend.

DannyBoy1990

Can anyone please help me with a complicated G502 mouse problem? View in community

This is by far the most distressing and confusing problem I have ever encountered in regards to a mouse. I purchased a brand new G502 and I initially had problems with the mouse sensitivity/dpi changing by itsself on Windows 8.1. I was told by Logitech support that Windows 7 is more suitable for that particular mouse.. so I installed Windows 7 and I continue having the same problem. The mouse sensitivty/dpi changes by itsself and I have no knowledge as to what that dpi/sensitivty is. The dpi/sen... See more...

This is by far the most distressing and confusing problem I have ever encountered in regards to a mouse. I purchased a brand new G502 and I initially had problems with the mouse sensitivity/dpi changing by itsself on Windows 8.1. I was told by Logitech support that Windows 7 is more suitable for that particular mouse.. so I installed Windows 7 and I continue having the same problem. The mouse sensitivty/dpi changes by itsself and I have no knowledge as to what that dpi/sensitivty is. The dpi/sensitivty does NOT change via the drivers or the mouse settings in control panel.. this is where it becomes rather confusing. So what could be the cause of this? I mean.. I just built a brand new computer and I have no idea how to anaylze or break down this situation at all. 

I honestly feel that is a problem with a simple solution and I am simply making it way too complex and more difficult than it should be. Maybe I cannot find an answer here or even a solution.. but any advice at all is deeply appreciated as I've stressed and done my best to fix this problem. What are some things that I can try to do to fix this problem? Assuming the mouse is not internally defected and I highly doubt it is. Some of my thoughts but again I'm not computer savvy enough to really decrypt and anaylze this problem.

1) Could it be a driver problem or conflict between Logitech's software and Windows 7 automatic driver installation upon detecting a new device?

I have noticed that in Device manager there two mice listed and both usually state HID-Compliant mouse, and in the control panel two mic are also listed, one has a keyboard icon and says Logitech G502 & the other simply says HID-Compliant mouse. I have no idea how to stop this from happening and I'm not sure if this is causing the mouse to malfunction either.

2) Are there any settings in BIOS that could effect the functionality of the mouse such as enable/disable USB Legacy drivers? 

3) Could any of other devices on the USB ports of the motherboard be causing some sort of conflict with the mouse?

4) Is there any program to actually test whether or not the mouse is internally damaged or is functioning as it's suppose to? Would a polling rate program show whether or not the mouse is working correctly? And could polling rates be causing the mouse to malfunction in this manner?

In any case.. this is a confusing situation and I just need some basic steps to point me in the right direction so that I can try to find a way to fix this problem. Thank anyone for their help and any form of help is deeply appreciated and if you cannot help me please advise me to another board if you know of one.

1341asda123

Mouse stop responding View in community

My G300 mouse stop responding for 1 second while gaming every 1min :smileyfrustrated:

so please help me ! fast

and G5 G8 G9 hotkeys binding stop too after playing for 10 min <--- not my big problem