Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Logi Browser
Spotify App on Touch has no sound for most tracks

I just bought a Squeezebox Touch, primarily to use the new Spotify App with my premium account. After initial setup of the Touch and connection to my wiresless network there was an auto software upgrade, and then I installed Spotify from the App gallery and configured it for my account.

Many tracks/albums play flawlessly, but there is a large number of albums that don't seem to play at all. The interface shows them playing with the track time counting down but there's no sound! It's 100% consistent with certain tracks. For example, I can play "Jolene" by Dolly Parton and it works 100% of the time. But if I try to play "Seven Nation Army - Live" by The White Stripes there's never any sound. When I find a track with no sound, every other track on that album has no sound as well.

It also won't play "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele (in the top tracks list), or any Charles Mingus track I've tried so far. For the most popular tracks list it only had sound for 1 out of the 10 I tried!

Any ideas what's going on here? I really want to be happy with this purchase, but there seem to be some pretty significant bugs here.