04-13-2007 06:41 PM
- Dock the pen
- Logitech io2 Download Manager appears
- Downloading data from the pen message appears
- Error: Unable to download handwritten documents from the pen.
- Error Details - internal error code : 0x80010105
- Warning: An error occured during download. The handwritten data is safely stored in the pen. Please undock your pen and dock it into the cradle again. If the download fails again, please reboot the computer.
Battery: 100% Full
Memory: 88% free, 018 KB used
Firmware Version: 38.16 - Consumer
Pen Software Version:4.1.852.1
Pen HAL Version: 4.1.852.1
Pen Driver Version: 3.1.593.1
Microsoft Internet Explorer version: 7.0.5730.11
Microsoft .NET Framework version: 1.1.4322.2032
Operating System version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
05-07-2007 05:00 AM
same problem to me.
In my case it was caused by insufficient rights.
Review the group your current user is in. It has to be at least "power users".
12-24-2007 06:04 AM
01-31-2008 05:57 PM
07-23-2008 03:11 AM