01-18-2007 08:11 AM
01-21-2007 01:16 AM
Welcome to the Logitech Online User Discussion Forum
Unfortunately at the moment there is no
At the moment, there are no news from Logitech in regards to developing
02-09-2007 06:40 AM
03-08-2007 02:38 PM
04-15-2007 06:07 PM
creon wrote:Hello,does somebody have made any experience with vista and the io2?I installed Vista Business and the .NET Framework Update 1.1. After that, the logitech software was installed correctly. I just have to give the Tray Icon access to run at every startup...But after a period of about 2 hours the PC stops with a bluescreen with either "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" or sometimes "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" as error message. If i close the Tray Icon of the Logitech Software after startup, no error occurs.I know that official support of the software only exists for Windows XP but perhaps somebody has similar problems with vista and the io2 software or even knows how to fix it.Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english,Patrick
DISABLE USER ACCOUNT CONTROL
None of Vista's improved security features causes more aggravation than the User Account Control. While it's meant as a helpful safeguard for preventing you (or malware) from running a program that could cause problems on your system, its tendency to pop up too often can make it more annoying than useful. Microsoft advises that you not to disable it, but if you want to lose it—and the pesky warning icon that will show up in the system tray when you do—here's how.
1. Click on the Start button, then click on Control Panel.
2. Click on User Accounts.
3. Click on User Accounts again.
4. Click on "Turn User Account Control on or off"
5. Click "Continue."
6. Uncheck the box next to "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer" and click OK.
7. Reboot your computer.
8. Return to the Control Panel, then click on Security.
9. Click on Security Center.
10. Click on "Change the way Security Center alerts me"
11. Click "Don't notify me and don't display the icon (not recommended)"
06-17-2007 08:21 AM
06-19-2007 11:33 AM
06-27-2007 10:34 PM